You're a 20 y/o girl who finds herself in a hotel room with a drunk 30 y/o Big Ben and drunk 30 y/o Kobe...

You're a 20 y/o girl who finds herself in a hotel room with a drunk 30 y/o Big Ben and drunk 30 y/o Kobe. They seemed chill earlier in the evening, but you see in their eyes they're getting belligerent. You are far from the hotel room door. How do you get out of this situation unharmed?

Attached: benkobe.jpg (450x394, 37K)

if im in that room i know whats up

Rape them

Let them spitroast me to have access to bragging rights about fucking famous athletes

take my heels off and run for it

Pretend to be sexually attracted to them, but claim that I need to run downstairs to get some ice for my alcoholic beverage.

begin farting loudly

Suck and fuck!!

based

have sex

Attached: 1557614074076.png (270x278, 177K)

FPBP

Shit yourself and start throwing up

Get the cock belt ready and spit roast Kobe

Give Kobe my number, tell him I'll see him tomorrow, and book it out of there

Go along with and enjoy it because I’d be fucking two mega star athletes and could brag to my other skank “friends” about it and make them jealous. Then come out a few years later, sue them for rape, make millions of dollars from the lawsuit and become a national hero and a symbol of being a strong powerful woman.

Winner. God tier answer right here.

Is there any actual proof of Pick Sixlisburger deviant sexual behavior?
I always assumed as it being two money seeking sluts spewing OMGZZZ MY VAGINA IS SORE HELP RAPE
and yes I’m a Steelers fan

(formerly chuck)

retrieve my revolver from my purse

Get pregnant by one of them and get 1m a year in child support

better yet tell them your hot friend is coming too, then go down to meet her in the lobby

I get wide open and yell "PASS ME THE BALL!" they'll both ignore me.

Fuck them both, then wait 10 years, claim rape and sue for fat settlements.

Entice them to cum inside of me and get a bunch of money.

Take Kobe's BBC while humiliating Ben's white boy cock

Based

10/10

I put on my wizard hat and wizard cloak.