You now remember that Yea Forums was so reddit and cucked back in 2015 that they took Eva's side over Mourinho's

You now remember that Yea Forums was so reddit and cucked back in 2015 that they took Eva's side over Mourinho's.

Attached: moureva.jpg (767x431, 51K)

no

Yea Forums is always wrong

>was
>implying it still isn't

>that happened in 2015

Attached: 1537498538797.jpg (1200x1200, 697K)

i dont see this board taking her side if this happened in 2019

Don't know about her side but I'd take her rear if you comprehend my implication.

Doesn't make us less reddit, it just makes us more incel

lmao praise kek bros

if she was as cute now as she was in 2015, it absolutely would

What happened

no they wouldn't all you would see is FUCKING ROASTIES

Go back to Yea Forums you tranny virgin

please no

Interesting ideq. Regardless of which side would be taken I'm unsure if Mou was jn the right here. I love the guy but this appeared to be an explosive decision. We don't know what was going on behind the scenes but it seemed hastey. Didn't his father die right before that season? He did not recover well from that.

Thank God for the 2016 election. This place was so cringe and bluepilled before.

This.

Attached: 8b985bfb645aae4620f9d9e175e62949.jpg (600x800, 84K)

You have to be complete retarded to like Mou football strategies. You people only rate him because hes an asshole and you guys enjoy that.

>2019
>incel
Relax bud, we're all volcels with some mileage here

I dislike him exactly because he's an asshole BUT I rate him as a manager

Yes, I remember when Yea Forums was funnier, weirder and less seething boomer reactionary.

Attached: 1521837088310.png (944x4013, 776K)

Not sure if wholesome or cringe

Holy shit the cringe

his achievements speak for themself

Btw does anybody remember that Canadian Chelsea fanboy tripfag Sosa? Is he still around?

This place is even more reddit now somehow. It's just that normal and autistic men alike are finally waking up and realizing the mistake of the sexual jew.