Is there a club in your city or state that has been bullied...

Is there a club in your city or state that has been bullied, humiliated and laughed at so much even the smaller clubs have no respect for them?

Attached: alt.png (500x500, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com.br/futebol/artigo/_/id/5696679/justica-tenta-bloquear-contas-do-botafogo-encontra-so-r-33-e-desiste
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though they're good now they're always the butt of most jokes

Attached: palmemes.png (500x500, 82K)

Leeds

Oh yeah, this is that club that destroyed his rival in a national cup in their home. Sure thay they are humiliated, maria

GALVÃO

Diga lá Tino

SENTIU

My high school sports teams
>be three times the size of all of our rivals
>consistently BTFO
>when we do play schools that are our actual population size we always cope by saying they are big schools

Attached: 7F04AD6D-7ED9-48E6-9008-9E3E3C7372D6.jpg (1440x1299, 100K)

>you can't make this shit up
OH NO NO NO NO...

Attached: 6-1.png (189x305, 27K)

Palmeiras are the good guy antagonists. It's drug dealer criminals, trannies and poofters which are against and trying to bully. Santos would but none of their supporters are younger than 55 now.

shoo shoo bandwagoner

laffs

You can't even laugh at them anymore

Attached: 641265154-tsv-1860-muenchen-gruenwalder-strasse-kYGGSZMHDIhL9K9I58.jpg (378x283, 39K)

there are more draws than gremio wins in rio grande do sul's biggest derby

Glad you asked

Attached: HNK_Hajduk_Split.svg.png (220x220, 22K)

espn.com.br/futebol/artigo/_/id/5696679/justica-tenta-bloquear-contas-do-botafogo-encontra-so-r-33-e-desiste

Time to laugh hard bros. Where the millionaire youtuber Felipe Neto to help them?

Check out how they make Enchenão ugly as fuck with black white seats contrasting with blue track.

Attached: bostafogo.jpg (768x307, 83K)

>bandwagoner
Its just one of thousands BRs (sub)living in Dublin doing shitjobs like janitor, dish washer etc roleplaying as palmerdense irishman, bro.

Sporting Lisbon

>us

Attached: PicsArt_03-16-10.12.03.png (1080x1080, 528K)

There's a Brazilian lad working at the fruit shop down the village from me, in Dublin. I'll try remember to ask him which club he supports.
What would you imagine a fruit seller's club?

I was an associate to the Associação Brasileira de Vendedores de Frutas e Hortigranjeiros for twelve years and I gotta say to you, 98% of us were fans of Vitória.

>Majority spic school trying to play Football in Texas
Same feel

10 (ten)

the segundones

Attached: uc lol.png (270x270, 12K)