Based

based

Attached: uruguay+(4).jpg (1600x917, 343K)

ur a gay

lol

lose weight, take a shower

based

Attached: i84nXbnvO4T-_-caando-capivara.jpg (480x360, 57K)

bul gay ria

This commie shithole should be nuked desu senpai. Every day that passes I care less about making it myself but instead want leftists and other government parasites to suffer.

US-GAY

IRA land

lol

>Every day that passes I care less about making it myself but instead want leftists and other government parasites to suffer.
Lose weight, take a shower, stop browsing /pol/eddit, have sex

Based. We're all going to get our chance to make them suffer.

>IRA land
based

Checked

Tell us more user. Is the right wing making a comeback?

Based

Attached: 1484675519093.jpg (906x960, 57K)

and redpilled, but unironically

bades and velapilled

Yeah, my sister lives there and I got to see first handed how uruguayans are commie lovers.
I wonder if Bolonaro election will change something there tho

It isn't even about being far right, it's about basic decency. You see people bursting their asses every day trying to make a living while thousands of useless bureaucrats try their hardest to make your life impossible, tax officials trying to fuck you over, municipal workers trying to fuck you over, unions trying to fuck you over, etc.

But if you're a feminist, gay, black or close to the government you get free money for existing. 45% of people in working age doesn't have a job and every time there is a government job opening 100,000 people sign up, but then we have to believe that unemployment is 7% or whatever other lie they're telling.

Attached: D8Oilc5WwAA5Pzq.jpg (1600x1347, 134K)

Chad mentality

People who has jobs also apply for new ones, you know.
You are just an underage entitled little shit who watches too many yank series and think everyone can have a 2 story house and an SUV and doesnt remember that less than 20 years ago Montevideo was a ghost town.

Ira means wrath in Portuguese desu.

Imagine being a commie

t. government parasite

Meanwhile in the real world more and more businesses close because they can't pay for all the leeches and the only way to get a job is to be friends with some politician or union member.

I hope you burn in hell leeching piece of shit

Attached: 19_1869.jpg (303x417, 22K)

What do you do, if i may ask?
I own my business and doing just fine.

Owned a pc parts store that I had to close because the tax man and customs officials never stopped harassing me while people bought directly from amazon that didn't have to comply with all the bullshit that I had to. Now I fix computers for some clients will never pay the government leeches a dime anymore.

know personally 2 or 3 small stores that had to close close too
it's almost a mafia
can't put a store unless you pay 60% to the state thugs
what a shithole of a country honestly

Attached: Lógica uruguaia.png (725x866, 524K)

It's always the same with these hypocrite commies, they create tax havens so big corporations don't have to pay taxes while small businesses get plundered to pay for all their commie bullshit.

dude, you're a fucking continent big and you think that image will annoy a 3(THREE) million pop nation

in any case it's a shame for you dude, seriously, put on top of that the '50s final and damn, you're such a dummy

based

wtf i thought uruguay was good

btfo

What the fuck is there to argue? The stars are recognized by FIFA™. Try to win more stars if it makes you SEETHE so much.

>Russia has more stars than Englel