Damn

damn

Attached: damn.webm (1920x1080, 2.48M)

white bois btfo

REFBALL

literally refball

geez, I wonder why they insist on refballing black teams and making other historically "good" teams black, who could be behind this scheme?

your mom

i don't get it. What exactly was done wrong by the ref?. What was the technicality that should have made the whistle blow when the ball was kicked?.

Correct decision by the ref to not be bullied by the player in white trying to waste time.

this, it was the argie's fault. Fuck france thou

Number 2 and 5 should be hanged from their testicles all the way back here, if there's a moment to slide is there, but the little bitches better get scored than dirty their fucking pants.

he's in the middle of instructing the 1-man-wall to move back, the ball should not be playable

this. he wasn't trying to form a wall, just trying to stop them from taking it quickly. his own fault.

Why the fuck is the ball playable when the ref is clearly talking to the defender.

Ball should always be able to be played without ref saying except penalties

BBC wins again

Could see this coming literally from the first frame.
Why are today's players so stupid defensively?

ref did nothing wrong. defender moved back, they took the kick. just like the liverpool corner versus barca, lazy opponents does not see opportunity of quick set piece.

They have still time to learn

whiter team isn't switched on for a set piece
>cheating niggers need refball to help them win
black team isn't switched on for a set piece
>low iq niggers can't use their brains

Based and redpilled. The current rule helps the defending team.

He distracted the player.

>it's ok to score a goal while the game is stopped and the ref is talking to someone

What was he saying?.

>ref did nothing wrong

What the fuck are you walking about? He's signaling for 10 yards which means the African player needs a whistle to begin play. This Ngubu takes a quick play which voids the entire set piece all together while the ref was allowed to move the defender away from the passing lane. It's absolute refball.

well actually if he listened to the referee to step back he could have defended.

the other team isn't even white, it's fucking Argentina ffs

>He's signaling for 10 yards which means the African player needs a whistle to begin play.
no, he's just saying "move back." if he was signalling for 10 yards he'd be pacing it out.

What? He's signaling to move farther back after the defender is further than 2 meters, while speaking to the defender the African begins play. It's not legal.

you should watch more matches

Trying to be serious here. Can you post the actual rule where it says the 2 meter thing is a rule?. And also if it's a rule that the ref can disregard that rule if the defender is bullshitting then that's another thing. Anyone know the technical rules well enough and where we can find the actual documentation on this shit?.

>be a nigger
>cheat
So I remember 3 instances within a year of Blacks cheating or abusing the system(legally) as you might say. One was the Egland kick off in the World Cup, Liverpool corner and now this.
Why can't niggers just try to win fair and honourable?

Simple fix: whistle starts the play. Incredible isn't it?

O ARGENCHINA

i like frances new yellow away kit

>more unnecessary stoppages
not surprised to hear this coming from an american, but no. keeping the game going and letting teams make fast decisions like that is important

See

>Blacks are craftier than suburban whiteboys
>/pol/ is seething
hahahahahahah

>adding measures that would make the game harder to fix for the UEFA

It's bad enough they're introducing VAR.

trash goalkeeping desu

I actually don't give a fuck I'm just sick of seeing non-whites everywhere

WELCOME TO BARCELONA - CORNERS & FREE KICKS

The amount of seething and mental gymnastics ITT is amazing. Keep it up, spuh. You never fail to amuse me.

Attached: great.png (600x603, 417K)

for argentina, the ref is actually warning the argentine guy to be ready

ok then don't go on the internet and watch a world cup with countries from all around the world if black people trigger you that much

Very good, however.

Attached: cheeky corner.webm (1280x720, 2.11M)

>>Blacks are craftier than suburban whiteboys
>>/pol/ is seething
>hahahahahahah
t. Kevin Wang