First American Football Superstar

Who will it be? I'll take Tyler Adams over Pulisic

Attached: tyler-adams3.jpg (625x352, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ayyy_west/status/1112376289447555072?s=19
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who?

Sebastian Soto is killing it in the U20 WC

Redpill me on him

The first american football superstar was Alexi Lalas, and it's also the only one you had and likely the only one you'll ever have.
Lose weight.

Started a Bundesliga Cup final vs Bayern. 20 years old. The real deal. Kicker rated him 15th best player in Bundesliga, it was his first season.

Adams could be on the U20, but is so good, got called up to Senior team for the upcoming Gold Cup.

>Alexi Lalas and Landon Donovan didn't exist

Cmon burger bro, they were more novelties than actual superstars.

Nigga we had Donovan
But up next is Pulisic easily he's already playing in Chelsea. No one cares about Red Bull

Alexi Lalas?

Are you high?

We actually need a player like Tyler Adams in our midfield really badly since he can fill in the holding mid role since we've been plagued with the presence of Michael Bradshit for a decade.
Unfortunately he'll be played as a fullback when we have other feasible options there and instead we'll have Wil Trapp playing as our DM. They very thought of this inevitable tactical fuckup for our future NT cycles makes me already want to hang myself.

Attached: a72aa91f2a17286e40e6cebb659ea33c.jpg (500x616, 54K)

Berhalter is an idiot

"superstars" are globally recognized icons. no such american soccer player has ever existed or will ever exist in our lifetime.

>le fast nigger meme
can't believe people are buying into it YET AGAIN

I’m a new York redbulls fan and I’ve seen just about every game this kid has played. He’s another kante or torreira. His defensive skills are insane. He’s a complete animal.

Define 'superstar'?

Globally recognized best at his posistion, or in the argument

Agreed. Next Kante.

Not in the next 25 years.

Watch this and try not to cum

twitter.com/ayyy_west/status/1112376289447555072?s=19

donovan wasn't a superstar and pulisic stopped developing at 18, he's already a bust

Not sure how it happened, but this US youth players to Germany Bundesliga pipeline has been amazing for us.

Pulisic, Mckinnie, Adams, Sargent, Soto, etc

Lol what. He just transferred to Chelsea. Buckle up. Literally scores or assists everytime he's on the pitch for the USA too.

Until he makes it in Europe that isn’t a fucking meme league like France, Austria, Russia, Portugal, etc. he ain’t shit. The MLS is an absolute joke, super meh underwhelming players in Europe like Alejandro fucking Pozuelo(!) demolish opponents in that amateur league.

he's going to be riding the bench by Christmas

Tyler Adams plays in the Bundesliga, and was rated 15th best player in the league by kicker. Was his first season too.

Way to discredit yourself

based

have the webm

Attached: Adams_Poulsen.webm (1280x720, 1.86M)

Yeah nice but he has barely played. We'll see after next season.

He played in 21 games. Started the cup final, in his first year.

Good for him. Hope he becomes a regular starter. We'll see after next season.

Epic

He is the starter. Just missed some games late season due to injury. Americans are always overhyped, but the irony is he's the best we've ever produced and he's relatively unknown.

>Who will it be?

The first to lose weight

Only MlelSoiboys rate Adams. Pulischad is already at a big boy club and will become the next American Hazard.

Efrain Alvarez (slow, chubby chicano with great tekkers who chose Mexico) has top of the charts meme potential

Attached: efra.jpg (1200x799, 124K)

Don't get it twisted burgerbro, Pulisic is still daddy, but Adams has Kante potential

who was the first american Hazard?

>Kante potential
Going a step too far but if he becomes like Keita then thats still good.

He's a meme. Only reason Mexico didn't take him is because he's chubby and slow. His technical skills will get him only so far in a defensively weak league like mlels but he wont make it beyond that unless he loses some weight and stops eating tortillas all the time.

Watch a lot of football, always roll my eyes at overhyped American players. Telling you, Adams is different. Ask the Germans. They rate him.

Good for him that he's a starter. Superstar by your definition in one of the most competitive positions in the world would be quite a step up of that though. But he's probably the best you have right now seeing that he actually does perform so far. Looooong way to go for him though.

Me

Yeah can't argue with that, def. has long way to go.

This guy

>Adams will never play the 6 because a bald fraud wannabe Pochetinno thinks Micuck Badlel and Wil Trapp are better at that position
It doesnt matter as long as Bercuckler is in charge.

For the sake of his career, keep him away from the Premier League.

Imagine playing the best defensive midfield prospect in history of your country at right back because of your "unique" formation

Abby Wombat