>June 29th Sky Sports UK DAZN US
Demetrius Andrade vs Maciej Sulecki
Joseph Parker vs Eric Molina

>June 29th Showtime US
Jermall Charlo vs Brandon Adams

Attached: keikaku.png (640x477, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rFJt02snYWQ
nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Meldrick-Taylor-Standoff-Philly-Police-510817701.html
youtube.com/watch?v=1m93FQvlu0U
play.acast.com/s/poundforpound/-79-dillianwhyte-tonybellew
twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1135982423374778370
youtube.com/watch?v=uyCbWOvzIfU
youtu.be/ivp_G9snqVI
youtube.com/watch?v=0X1i0B6JHTc
youtube.com/watch?v=ADmg2WpyCII
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rFJt02snYWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=5b9tDHeOU7c
youtu.be/wwpKuX4q078?t=32
youtube.com/watch?v=hlixaADJNrY
youtube.com/watch?v=RCKHlPY5Nws&app=desktop
youtube.com/watch?v=_lq8WD5udJo
youtube.com/watch?v=0pf75XJKAJc
youtube.com/watch?v=fL7JNQg5eU0
youtube.com/watch?v=Ohuf1yRror0
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlp4KKzqt0
boxrec.com/en/boxer/575561
boxrec.com/en/boxer/11112
youtube.com/watch?v=JM-yTTF96VQ
youtu.be/k_Wpj6E0RV4
youtube.com/watch?v=eNQEmz9_tgA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZpquMgF3IdU
youtu.be/mTqFBRSeEQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ITS OUT

youtube.com/watch?v=rFJt02snYWQ

first for The Destroyer

What happens if Ruiz refuses the rematch clause?

based Joe Rogan with the cazzie analysis

3RD FOR THE BEST AND MOST ACCURATE BOXING MOVIE

>not dwyer

Attached: 1559672368233.jpg (690x1002, 191K)

thank u for adding Zab Judah vs Cletus Seldin

Attached: super zab.jpg (480x300, 40K)

Isn't Zab like 45 now? Jesus

nobody is giving credit to Fury, who's pointed out AJ's flaws thoroughly and repeatedly over the past few years. Ruiz executed the fight to perfection, but the upset played out exactly as Fury's been saying for ages

Attached: hecute fury.png (489x484, 255K)

Bless you Gennadiy

Attached: zhanar_utesheva___ByO5yhqFbdm___.jpg (1080x1212, 246K)

Where were you when the young and naive Eddie Hearn handed Al Haymon the remaining 4 infinity belts?

Attached: Al Hanos.jpg (907x509, 190K)

If the rematch is in London, Joshua wins. Ruiz needs to forget the money and make it in Mexico City. Take Joshua out of his comfort zone again, make it a cauldron of hate, and he'll crumble again.

I could see it happening in LA

How do I get thicc forearms?

Only one needed is the lineal Soul belt held by the little man Tyson Fury who will be forced to give it to Haymon's most trusted soldier Deontay Wilder

Mayweather got around DLH invoking his by """"retiring""""
I think you can get a mandatory exemption if the sanctioning bodies sign off
If he just says fuck you and takes another fight he's getting drawn & quartered in court

Anywhere in the southwestern US really

nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Meldrick-Taylor-Standoff-Philly-Police-510817701.html

>'I Ain't Coming Out': Ex-Champ Boxer Meldrick Taylor Faces Charges After Armed Standoff With Philadelphia Police

>Officers responded to a North Philadelphia property on Lehigh Avenue late Monday night after a 26-year-old man said Taylor pulled a revolver on him while trying to evict the man from a first-floor apartment, Philadelphia police said. The man said that Taylor, 52, pointed the gun after the 26-year-old informed Taylor that he needed to give him days to vacate the property rather than force him to leave the next morning, police said. When officers arrived and knocked on the door of the home, Taylor screamed, “I ain’t coming out,” police said. SWAT was called in and Taylor eventually surrendered after about 90 minutes, investigators said.

Attached: Meldrick+Taylor+Arrest+Photo+Olympic+Gold.jpg (652x367, 44K)

Now thats CTE

Fuuuuuck.
Boxers never seem to be alright after their careers are over.

based and CTEpilled

>CTE'd
>No money
>No house
Damn

youtube.com/watch?v=1m93FQvlu0U

JCC ruined him

Damn this shit is sad. What happened to his so called friends? Where they at?

Clearly he should make a comeback to boxing, make another title run

British humor everyone

Meanwhile Based Julio living the rest of his days in Mexico like a king with a beautiful bebe dooter, hanging out with fellow Mexican legends, and tens of millions of pesos in the bank

Attached: torresboxing___BlBEsH4HWwb___.jpg (1080x832, 59K)

t. CTE'd Ameribab

I give him a good shot at knocking out that twink faggot Ryan Garcia.

ever see the movie southpaw. scatter like roaches

fury got dropped in two different rounds, when he outlanded Wilder in 7 of the rounds it was by the VERY thin margin of 1 or 2 punches, and even then couldn't outland Wilder in every round outside of the knockdown rounds.

>JCC's loaded gloves ruined him

fixed

How many superfights have to fall through before marination is viewed as too big of a risk?
Pic very much related. Imagine how mad the artist behind this is that his dreamed superfight fell through.

Now AJ lost too and his career will 100% be over if he loses the rematch. So no more Joshua-Wilder.
When will enough be enough?

Attached: 1531881387352.jpg (1080x1080, 180K)

Was he using performance enhancing drugs during his peak?

Attached: Pac.jpg (720x480, 150K)

Even though this is sad, I love the crazy highs and lows of boxing

Ruiz confirmed to be going on Jimmy Kimmel, check his instagram story

No manny is just to good. There’s a reason why Floyd avoided him. Also manny is the goat in this era.

Teofimo Lopez vs Masayoshi Nakatani scheduled for July 19th, IBF final eliminator

Golovkin looking slicc

Damn this dude popularity went through the roof. Americans love rocky stories. I hope that ass in Miami was worth it because it ruined his career.

Look at this man. Imagine this:
>Slow start to life with a working class family
>Dead beat working on building sites and getting involved with the wrong crowd
>serve probation and get into boxing
>talent recognise
>briefly fall back into bad behaviour trying to supply weed
>get warning and nearly banned from olympics
>decide to stop fucking around and go for it
>has a son
>busts your arse and wins gold, gets scouted
>get groomed and publicised and immediately thrown onto the world
>No time for gfs, no time for son, no time for friends and family
>one bedroom flat in sheffield and train day in day out
>multiple sponsors; lucozade, jaguar, hugo boss ans under armour to name a few
>the world at your feet but its weight on your shoulders simultaneously
>over train, concussed and pushed into a fight and a direction just to generate more cash
>the weight begins to crush you
>the fire begins to burn out

I feel for this man. I followed him from the beginning and will follow him to the end. Through all the pain, all the judgement and he WILL be back. Every give your energy and respect to this athelete and gentleman. Admit it, we need him.

Attached: images(14).jpg (300x168, 8K)

This dude didn’t over train. He fucked thots in Miami and thought Ruiz was an easy opponent. Aj was partying with drake and meek mill.

You can't evict people like that you need to take them to court then the local sheriff's handle it not the cops. Taylor did literally nothing wrong he told his landlord to fuck off and he isn't obligated to talk to any cops fuck them leave the crazy old man alone

fuck off will ya

Kek the HW division needs him to fuck off. Fraudulent champ trying to hold 3 belts hostage and ripoff the British public fighting has beens and never wills while he tries to swerve real competition he is everything wrong with boxing. You're a sucker dude hate to have to tell you don't feel bad a lot of other people were fooled too

Who has aj and fury fought besides each other?

And now he has led to the suicide of AKA Skinz

RIP

Miami is an absolute death sentence for boxers desu, same thing happened to David Haye.

>Also manny is the goat in this era.

Attached: TBE.jpg (885x516, 60K)

Another Kek from me that's called a Freudian slip dipshit

Attached: 1559455280019.jpg (1280x720, 165K)

absolutely fucks me off
Loma Mikey
Hurd Charlo
AJ Wilder
just hope Crawford Spence happens soon (it won't)

play.acast.com/s/poundforpound/-79-dillianwhyte-tonybellew

why haven't you listened to this podcast yet?

Listened to it earlier today, Tony Bellew is a massive Sky Sports shill but Whyte was based

Joshua was robbed due to racism

Um guys...I think Andy Ruiz is about the make heavyweight boxing mainstream again...

The fight is literally blowing Wilder-Fury and Joshua-Klitschko out of the water in terms of google searches FIVEFOLD

Attached: wtf.png (1274x628, 32K)

Klitschko.

At work some people actually came up to me and asked about wilder after he iced breezy, yesterday every single sports fan I work with knew about Ruiz btfoing AJ and these are all people who couldn't name 5 pro boxers if you put a gun to there head it's definitely reached the general population

Based if Vitali
Cringe if Wlad

Its because AJ is so popular. Literally everyone I know is talking about it even my mum started randomly talking about it to me. AJ is so well known that if anything happens to him it becomes viral straight away.

Well the anti Mexican rhetoric is definitely helping. I mean who ever heard of a Mexican heavyweight champion. It’s too bad trump is on the fuck Mexicans train. Trump and Ruiz could have help each other.

David Haye was always a likeable character though. AJ is just a personality void only liked by women and the blindly patriotic union jack brigade.

Not THIS viral. Look how small the other peaks are on the graph.

>likeable
his whole stick while he was boxing was to act like a dick

Now that AJ has been exposed, how do you feel the Miller fight would have gone?

tommy fury time lads

Inoue/Donaire and Taylor/Prograis look headed for LA in October

twitter.com/MichaelBensonn/status/1135982423374778370

did he do anything noteworthy yet?

He was a good self-promoter.

if you search by topic you get a more accurate aggregation than just the raw search terms themselves. source; analytics nerd.

also it will take a couple more days for the actual number on the new spikes, thats why they're currently dashes not a complete line.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-04 Google Trends.png (1152x604, 29K)

Nice meme. Manny was signed with Arum who didn't want to make the fight, Money made easy work of Pacquiao btw

Manny is using PEDs + is greater than Mayweather all-time

good move from tommy,he fucking sucks ass at boxing,couldn't even knock out literally the worst light heavyweight in the world

Taking the rematch to the UK is more embarrassing than the loss desu

The only opinion that matters

youtu.be/ivp_G9snqVI

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-205925_YouTube.jpg (1287x417, 197K)

Well he didn't lose before that's why

fuck off tyan

why would you put yourself through that utter shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0X1i0B6JHTc

BIG GEORGE

Furious wanking

youtube.com/watch?v=ADmg2WpyCII

ANDRE WARD

plum

bum

Anyone seen this yet?

Attached: 475397_750x480_crop_5cdaf033eb62f (3).jpg (750x480, 50K)

he outboxed Eubank

I could outbox Eubank

Why is Golovkin fighting Steve Rolls, who looks a really big bum? boxrec has it as a 2* fight, so it doesn't even show up on the frontpage, when all GGG's opponents have been 4* or higher since 2012

Just curious

Why don't you then, rather than talking about it?

everyone keeps ducking me you BUM

Why not

Of course they do, you Latvian chimney sweep.

I would just expect him to be fighting with a bigger name. He is the 2nd ranked middleweight, he should be fighting bigger guys. Not some literal who.
Or maybe it's because he doesn't have any belts anymore that it's more difficult to make big fights? I don't know

Because Andy Ruiz has rolls too.

It's a tune up fight

tune up with a new trainer

New to boxing here
What are the biggest differences between amateur and pro Boxing?

watch lomachenko salido

Based Inoue. Making manlets around the world proud just like /ourguy/ Andy makes fatties proud

Attached: inoue-nieves-weights-4.jpg (720x605, 71K)

Status update on Eddeh?

Currently sorting out the rematch

Recovering from the coke and the New York hookers

Based Ruiz becoming an overnight star, I just hope he stays focused on keeping the belts away from the bodybuilder

i hear on good word that him and AJ are on suicide watch

Attached: oosk.png (1054x616, 961K)

Amateur boxing bouts are much shorter which makes it much harder to win by KO but much easier to go at a higher pace since you don't have to worry about fighting for 12 rounds. Also since it almost always go to the judge's decision, the fighters are strongly invited to be very proactive if they want to get on the judge's good side.
Basically amateur boxing is for pacey boxers, doesn't leave much room for adaptations and variations in style.

LOL

Attached: Smith Autism.jpg (1236x554, 171K)

He spent his whole career fighting cans like Rolls. He's just going back to what he's good at.

They do this shit for every fight because their sister has autism newfag

Agreed, he definitely laid some vicious beatings on CANelo.

S H O O K
H
O
O
K

big fucking deal lmao

Attached: Love.jpg (680x466, 68K)

Is AJ's career finished?

He has one last chance

>Be the most overrated heavyweight since Mike Tyson
>Lose

Fixed what actually happened for you.

tfw you suddenly realise you haven't heard Ronnie Mac commentate on a fight in months

Attached: tony-bellew-03-gq-8nov18_getty_b.jpg (1620x1080, 183K)

Gennady says FUCK mma

Attached: GGG.png (1920x1080, 1.52M)

Why?

How could LA be outbidding Tokyo for Inoue? Tokyo Dome could be packed full of 80,000 Monsterholics.

if he demolishes ruiz in a rematch, hypes back on
if he doesn't or if it's a scrappy win then who knows what he'll do

they already had Inoue-Payano in Japan,I think

y tho
crowd was dead for the quarter final in the states and they were hinting pretty heavily that it was going to be in Glasgow again

On suicide watch with AJ and AKA Skinz

He won't kill himself, I hope. He's a good lad, I like him.

You say that like Eubank would let any of us challenge him for his fake world title.

They're not allowed to host multiple times? I think I've seen the cruiser tourney in Riga multiple times.

It will never be the same. He might as well not fight in the US again since people will immediately associate him with getting blown out.

Had it been a flash ko, yeah maybe. But regardless of whether he was ko'ed by dawejko, had a panic attack or just fucking lost, the fact that he got knocked down 4 times and obliterated by Ruiz will stain his career forever.

The initial reaction from everywhere I checked on the internet was "Oh man I guess Wilder was going to beat him".

Ah yes the vaunted Poobank, champion of the legendary IBO belt.

I was just pointing out that Inoue already fought in Japan in the WBSS,so maybe they don't want to do that twice

I hope he retires, I feel for him as his legacy was ruined by Golden Boy Mafia but he has done himself no favours either

The stupid catchphrases (because he can't be bothered to learn basic English!), not moving up weight when he had a chance, he's become an embarrassment, it's only a matter of time until he gets schooled by a b level fighter, he looked horrible on pads recently and he looks about 50 now.

Attached: Oldman.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

See;
This is nothing new. Jacobs and Canelo are his only legitimate opponents. He opted for Matirosyan over Derevy because he wanted to can crush. He's fighting Rolls because he wants another can.
Little G only looks good when you line up cans for him. Thats where his reputation as a power puncher came from. Canelo took his best shots and didn't even get wobbled.

190?

Holy shit Ruiz is going to be on Jimmey Kimmel tonight. I kinda feel bad for wilder and ruiz

OUR GUY TALKING ABOUT /ourguy/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rFJt02snYWQ

Link to the pad work?

He's appearing on Joe Rogan soon as well, that did wonders for Tyson Fury

After defeating Klitschko, Tyson Fury claimed he can't fight Glazkov cause he is legally bound to fight Klitschko next.

He lost to the bestz who will go on to beat Wilder and Fury as well.

that guy is retarded,GGG looks in really good shape,good thing he got rid of Unable Sanchez

youtube.com/watch?v=5b9tDHeOU7c

Feel sorry for all the casuals getting into boxing hopping on the Ruiz hype train that don't realise he's not actually that good in the grand scheme of things.

will AJ win the rematach or is he a certified bum now ?
Who do you think win between AJ/Wukder and Ruiz/Wilder

that's not the video I'm talking about but he even looks slow and stiff there

are you blind,or just pretending to be retarded? he looks much faster

Feel sorry for your racist ass.

None of the heavyweights are good tho

he doesn't

Attached: watch_it_anon.jpg (712x599, 74K)

Yes. You don't fuck up your American debut that badly and go on to have a great career. It's over for him, he got fucking dominated by a fat man.

Play this at 0.25 speed and watch Joshua's soul leave his body

youtu.be/wwpKuX4q078?t=32

Fuck it should play from 0:32

I feel bad for ruiz. You would think doing this would get him more respect but it feels like all these major publications and shows are treating him as more of an oddity. Like they assume he's just some fatass who wandered into the ring.

I keep seeing stories talking about how he beat an olympic gold medal winner, when Ruiz is an olympian himself.

G String lost my nigga, get over it

He's not that good and will lose to a lot of fighters at the top of the division, he lucked out with a combination of a fantastic stylistic matchup against AJ and a good gameplan to back that up.
He'll beat AJ again but after that he's in trouble depending on who they match him up with. We may see the Heavyweight title change hands multiple times in quick succession after this whole Joshua-Ruiz rematch is settled.

Unless something comes out that shows AJ was compromised prior to the match, this it it for him.
To me it looked like Ruiz just managed to capitalize on all of the flaws any of AJ's critics were pointing out.

>t. Mad little white boy who can’t accept his black bull lost to a Aztec warrior

>Ruiz gets knocked down
>AJ goes full swank and goes for the knock out
>Goes off plan, Ruiz isn't phased from knockdown and stays on plan
>AJ gets his jaw spun around

It was one fatal mistake.

>Wukder
Who is this guy? New HW seansation?

suck my dick from the back emre

Canelo Btfo!

Attached: 20190604_173457.jpg (1440x902, 332K)

>soul leave his body

Attached: aj's_soul_is_going_home.webm (640x640, 3M)

No because he can win all the belts back at the end of the year and he'll be back to where he was before, the dominant player in the HW division. If anything this loss was a blessing I'd disguise because he seemed to be riding on his unbeaten run too hard and now its gone he can stop caring about it and focus on what's important. He still has the best resume of the top 3 by a distance no matter how anyone tries to twist it but if he doesn't fight either fury or wilder next year he's a pussy and should be stripped of the belts.

>Stage 3

Attached: f75i3c0ye6h11.jpg (960x720, 49K)

>watch out for that tainted beef canelo
is all he should have said fucking cheat

watch him on first take backtracking from his original tweet

he has more feet and head movement in that vid that in any padwork with abel ever retard

Holy shit ahahahahaaha which one of you fags is this?

Attached: joshuashrine.png (1271x826, 1.38M)

Based cazzie

Attached: 20190604_174735.jpg (1440x971, 385K)

Attached: 1559687739694.png (532x183, 27K)

Attached: aj3000.png (1256x798, 1.11M)

Took a getaway to Ireland huh Anthony?

>It's AJ himself

based boomer

harsh but true

based poo

man boxing attracts some real fucking weirdos

Why does boxing have to be either this guy is the best in the world or a bum. Why is there no middle ground when casuals rate boxers?

Wilder only fights bums, AJ only fights bums. Till a bum beats him then he is a bum.

Is anyone in the HW division not a bum?

>Is anyone in the HW division not a bum?
Just one.

Attached: holy usyk.jpg (1290x725, 114K)

BUM

That's the secret, everyone's a bum til they're champ

Hypejobs and bums, or as i like to call them Futurebums and bums.

all the big 3 would twat this bum. Even Ruiz would.

Usyk beats Joshua and Fury
Wilder beats Usyk, Fury, Joshua, and Ruiz
Ruiz beats Joshua and Usyk
Joshua loses to all 3

what the fuck?

Attached: 1556841256085.png (1000x808, 404K)

calm down joe, it was just the amateurs

The only exposure more satisfying than Joshua getting wrecked is either Broner or Naseem Hamed

Fury beats them all and usyk wouldn't be able to lay a hand on him

Wilder lost to Fury

Golovkin looking so much better.
youtube.com/watch?v=hlixaADJNrY

Fury is pure banter but he is the singe most boring HW to watch and he did not beat Wilder.

People bang on about him being the best but bet they never actually watch his fights, just love up the pre fight hype.

Fury is a top lad and good at boxing but really does he deserve as much praise as he gets considering all he has beat is Wlad.

Fury dies in the rematch

he looks very upbeat. Abel probably making him box that way all the time got boring.

Fury wont rematch though, Wilder signed a contract Fury pulled out. He is ducking.

This.

If he moves like this in high fights he's going to have to get the guy out of there early because there's no way his 37 year old legs will be able to maintain this kind of movement for 12 rounds. His old walk them down style was much better for longevity and was why he was a threat from beginning to end. He'd just walk the guy down for 12 rounds barely using any energy.

wilder vs fury was exciting to watch, as would joshua fury ne it it ever was to happen

Yeah, I always thought Abel was very stationary with the pads, just trying to get him to throw power shots. This is probably what he needed.

Hamed wasn't prepared for that fight at all though. He had stopped caring about boxing and could hardly make weight. Manny Steward said he looked like death when he visited the training camp a couple weeks before the fight.

>cant even kill off a coke addict out of the ring for 2 years

Fury is blatantly taking this next fight as another tune up before he fights wilder again. Next time wilder won't have the benefit of a rusty druggy in front of him.

I assume he's been sparring at a more reasonable pace

What will the excuses be when CANelo gets worked by Gennadiyveich for a third time?

What are the excuse for Gennadiy "The People's Champion" Golovkin taking a 9 month break and fighting a ranked 79 boxer while Canelo becomes a 3 division champion and claims a fourth middleweight title?

Attached: IMG_20190515_230102.jpg (1782x2048, 542K)

why does canelo roid?

All boxers roid. Even flabby Fury was banned for roids.

cope

quite excited for campbell lomachenko
reach and size difference makes it exciting to me

Yes. It's not the fact he lost, it's the fact he was demolished over 7 rounds, dropped 4 times and basically gave up. Nothing else matters

*ahem*

Attached: GettyImages-1074609104.jpg (644x433, 47K)

serious question for my british friends

would you rather have seen aj lose the way he did to ruiz or completely obliterated by a wilder right hand

Attached: ruiz.jpg (720x512, 107K)

Most overrated fighter in Britain not named Anthony Johnson

bamboozled by Fury

AJ being beaten up by Ruiz will remove him from boxing quicker (good), but being KOd by Wilder would be Fight of the Century-tier

So I dunno

He has one of the best recent resumes in the division and seems like he's taking Rivas seriously m8

Both are equally great, Ruiz has opened the door to show this isnt a 3 horse race and showed how much a hype job Hearns golden boy is.
Wilder winning would have shut every fanboy up and destroyed his career forever though,

It's obviously a photoshop, but I respect his willingness to shitpost like that on a non-anonymous forum.

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 114K)

>Is anyone in the HW division not a bum?
This man right here is the only non-bum at Heavyweight.
It's why everyone criticizes him for fighting nothing but bums, because hes never fought himself. Fury, Ortiz, Joshua, all of them are bums, and he'll never have a non-bum on his resume even after he beats all of them 5 times over.

Attached: 1558241184559.jpg (713x713, 80K)

Deontay Wilder knocked out Tyson Fury.

Attached: 1543755967811.jpg (720x720, 267K)

Cope

Might be onto something. No matter who he beats now the other guy is a bum.

>Fury lol he is fat and hasnt had a real fight in years
>AJ lol he is a bum he got beat by a fat mexican manlet
>Whyte LOL he lost to AJ the king of bums
>Parker More like bumker
>Ortiz is an old man with dementia
>Usyk not even a heavy weight

The man has no chance to prove himself.

>Ruiz is a fat bum, Joshua would have knocked him out quicker
>Breazeale is washed up, he was better when Joshua fought him.

Attached: Wilder-Breazeale KD-2.webm (960x540, 1.08M)

joshua wasn't the only one getting exposed by a mexican this weekend

youtube.com/watch?v=RCKHlPY5Nws&app=desktop

I saw one of that guy's fights, I don't know why PBC decided to bring him over here, he looked like absolute garbage. They must've wanted to feed him to Ajagba.

Canelo was wobbled on at least one occasion in the rematch.

Casual post of the day

Attached: 20190604_190713.jpg (1440x876, 290K)

Does he mean for a rematch?

That guy is clearly a Mexican who blocked their fight out of his memory because of how badly Floyd dominated him.

Attached: Mayweather-Canelo.webm (960x540, 3M)

Nahh, just a bunch of casuals

Attached: 20190604_191147.jpg (1440x2438, 824K)

Remember last week when the Brits were trying to force the landlord meme hahahaha

god ur clueless

Can anyone identify who that is on his shirt? Ivan the terrible?

Incredibly based post coming through.

GGG won the first fight and was robbed. Canelo won the rematch.

Top 5 P4P is as follows: Bud, Inoue, Usyk, Canelo, Mikey (yes, Mikey Garcia)

Mayweather is the P4P GOAT.

Tyson Fury badly outboxed Deontay Wilder. However, he WAS given a long count, denying this is silly. If it weren't a long count, then the draw was definitely a robbery. However because it was, the draw is not so insane (even though in the case of a long count you would definitely say Wilder was robbed, but I won't go there because he was totally being outboxed).

Despite his atrocious tech, Wilder is unironically currently the best HW. He has good instinct and was able to learn more about Fury than Fury was able to learn about him. I look forward to a rematch, it'll be a good one.

While it makes sense to highly rate Usyk, until he puts on a good performance at HW, he should be left out of any and all top HW discussion.

That is all.

>Top 5 P4P is as follows: Bud, Inoue, Usyk, Canelo, Mikey (yes, Mikey Garcia)
B A S E D

Attached: 1557454804662.jpg (600x600, 159K)

>3 division champion
Ah yes, the legendary rocky fielding

have they tried tag team boxing? i think it could save the sport

Thurman is coming for that top 5 p4p spot once he sends Pacquiao into retirement.

matrixed by /ourguy/ money

>Barely any footage of snickers

Ruiz might have shaken up the division more than Foreman did with his comeback.

I'd give him more credit if he moved up and finally ended the Saunders meme

Wow, you're wrong about nearly everything, impressive.

they ought to have thrown their money onto popularizing chessboxing. It's what we really needed.

Here's an even bigger redpill for you, Fury was aware of the count and was able to get up whenever he wanted to.

This is true. Remember how people were saying wilder fucked up making a fight with ortiz and how nervous eddie must be? And now they say ortiz is a 60 year old bum

Ah he wanted to quit like aj. Makes sense both being heartless brits

cope

gucci bill would put a clinic on that stiff ginger bum.

>Usyk wouldn't be able to lay a glove on him
Of course he would, the only opponents Fury's ever had trouble with are quick technical boxers like cunningham, he'd still probably win just by forcing him to slug it out like his did in that fight but usyk is his worst matchup

Bummy Garcia is flushing his career trying to fight at a weight class that's too big for him

lol your wiry negro not only couldn't finish off a dazed fat gypo coming off a chop binge, but he got beaten up badly after both knockdowns

>Tom Schwarz concussed just by thinking of Fury

I have to cope with the fact I live on the same planet as someone as retarded as you, sadly.

Fucking based, Ruiz getting treated like a king

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-194429_Instagram.jpg (1440x2960, 1.3M)

Nah, Fury has heart.
>t. librarian

i'd drop your lanklet ass with a jab, fundora

your bum ass couldn't keep up with my head movement in a million years
I also have a tungsten chin

fury got dropped in two different rounds, when he outlanded Wilder in 7 of the rounds it was by the VERY thin margin of 1 or 2 punches, and even then couldn't outland Wilder in every round outside of the knockdown rounds.

Why have I fallen in love with this pasta?

>GGG lost the second fight
>Crawford and the BUM
You tried

I've been wondering for years why people rate Crawford at all he's never been tested once and yet he's in everybodies top 5. Why not bivol or beterbiev then? Gimmie a break

short,sweet, the truth

Stephen A Smith btfo!

Attached: 20190604_201545.jpg (1440x933, 417K)

Ruiz is going to be on jimmy kimmel

Who else is really starting to like Ruiz? Fuck, I thought he was just a meme but he's so nice in all his interviews, and also he knows how to spell which means he's in the 99th percentile for IQ compared to all boxers

here's the real redpill, both fights were draws

don't @ me

I believe that is Jesus Christ.

everyone is celebrating here but ruiz would be demolished by prime mike tyson though?

Elaborate

Is this a serious question? 1986 Mike would kill him.

Stopped reading at mikey garcia

Lennox would twat both

cope

>its another "PRIME MIKE TYSON" post

he has a win over a 45 year old holmes and over a cruiserweight spinks dear redditbro... literally no other wins of meaning

Attached: 1544539173564.png (610x343, 301K)

wtf
literally w t f

The day he starts losing you can feel bad for me. The fucker is built like a truck and if AJ couldn't beat him, I won't count him out.

Why doesn't the media question Olawufemi whether he thinks the 'black race' really is superior?
Also anyone think it was gay and amateur how his dad started chimping at Hearn? Like, wtf man. How much of a faggot is ur son?

Still can't believe we have the first ever Mexican HW champ! What a historic moment.

ruiz has snickers bar as cover photo on twitter
based fatty

Is this the start of the Mexican HW era?

Based Aussies shitposting for us

youtube.com/watch?v=_lq8WD5udJo
fucking sick of schaub being a hater, how can he possibly think aj was managed poorly. based eddie got that bum aj to superstardom

Honestly how is this dude funny? Paulie is way funnier than this guy.

he is not funny and he has the worst most retarded opinions

honestly mmanlets should claim him back, he tried making a boxing channel didn't he? is it ogre already?

How do rematch clauses even work?
Like, can Ruiz make a bunch of bullshit demands in negotiation to make AJ's team pull out of negotiations, or is there a certain point to which Ruiz can't make demands or he would be in violation of the contract?

You have Nery. I wouldn't worry about Ruiz.

Schaub owns /box/

Attached: 1558427366456.png (203x646, 110K)

can you mma retards just stick to your retard containment thread? this guy hasnt fought in like 5 years and people are still obsessing about him. hes legitimately stupid even by professional fighter standards but for whatever reason people (chronic weed smokers) cant stop talking about him

its so aggravating how dumb mma fans are

Is Schaub supposed to be funny because of how "wrong" he is? I don't find him funny at all. I don't find SAS funny either. Dwyer is wrong all the time but he's funny.

Superpower 2020

Attached: hqdesi___BwMRS9bBbLs___.jpg (1080x1350, 113K)

youtube.com/watch?v=0pf75XJKAJc
>burr burr burr andy ruiz burr burr..... burr burr lights out baby
Youtube closed caption cant conjure up what he saying, lol.

What all the old Kung Fu guys with ripped forearms do: push-ups, but when you're just above the floor, shift your body from side to side and forward/back using your forearms, then push up. Try todsing these into your routine, and of course hitting a punching bag (jabs/straight punches especially) will help.

Name?

No, thanks for putting it on my radar, Duran is an all-time favorite of mine.

>beterbiev
That one dimensional manlet would get wrecked by anyone that's not a bum

He and his coach discussed how brutal his prep and road work was, he's definitely aware of what it's going to take to beat an A.J. who's hungry and vengeful rather than complacent. My biggest hope is that he capitalizes on his popularity to do some good for his community and family, secure himself financially, and then train hard af.

This fight and the Fury-Wilder classic have really injected some mainstream attention to the division which is refreshing.

Congratulations, this is the more cringeworthy post ive seen on this site in all its boards

Cope
Cringe

Super decorated amateur with only one very close loss as a pro to a world-class opponent. Respect must be shown!

Yup, but in the other hand Ruiz career just started, even Sylvester Stallone acknowledge him as the Mexican Rocky.

I enjoy watching his defense and movements, but he's definitely not someone I seek out highlights from. If Wilder takes a nice little step forward as I hope he does, Fury will not be able to rise from the dead again.

>I'm too stupid to form my own opinion so heres the mainstream take on the issue
Now I see why people call you potato niggers

I saw Chris Eubank once in a sex shop. I was in there buying some lingerie for my wife when he came in through the door, nonchalantly looking around like he was choosing what to have for breakfast. He tripped slightly on the rug you wipe your feet on, and said out loud, but not directed to anyone in particuar "Did someone put that there?" then carried on looking around, checking shelves, picking things up, turning them around like they were lost artifacts, then putting them back down without bothering to line the boxes up or have them facing the right way. Every now and again he'd say to himself "It's not for me." Then he picked up a luxury sex toy and took it to the counter, asked how much it was, and when told he made a brief shriek and took the item back to the shelf it had come from. He did this with half a dozen items over a period of about ten minutes, then made a fake telephone ringing noise with his mouth and left the shop.
I saw him through the glass door, he stood for a moment, walked right, then a few seconds later walked back to the left as though he was lost.

Attached: Chris-Eubank-330688.jpg (620x957, 211K)

I believe it.

Go watch Little Prince, Big Fight and form your own spic opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=fL7JNQg5eU0

Ultra-high iq:

GGG won the first marginally but i give Canelo credit for winning the late rounds in the first fight when he needed them. I give GGG credit for coming back in the second after a very slow start (scored it even or marginally to Canelo)

He doesn't even need a good win, just jab, grab, spoil and do anything to get the belts back. Then he can rebuild and prove himself. Obviously the issue is can he actually do that, since he's had problems with short opponents all the way back to getting knocked out by a Romanian villager in the amateurs

Next time I spar I will go as hard as physically possible.

Gambate, Canada-san ~ !

lol

reminder he shouldve more pesos but he wasted them on drugs, hes still dirty rich, though

This is unironically the single dumbest post I have ever read on Yea Forums.

Most intellectual post I've ever read on /box/
Dropped some hard to swallow redpills, the chumps here can't handle the truth

hype wouldn't be the same if he won that way imo
you never know though, boxing fans are as fickle as it gets

Indisputable top 5 P4P

Bud
Loma
GGG
Prograis
Usyk

disagreeing will only expose you as a cazzie

Attached: 13071926_1661305570836747_2082507054983659205_o.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

I predict that the Joshua Ruiz rematch will be some kind of bizarre shitshow, Joshua will probably lose his mind and turn into Golota 2.0, getting DQ'd in front of 80,000 peanut heads at wembley

Terrified Terry needs to cross the street.

is running the best thing you can do for stamina? obviously every boxer runs and do sprints but I can't really run long distances because of pain

I swim 5-6x a week (40x 25m) and do sprints once a week. do you think that's as good as doing roadwork?

Attached: ENHV0941.jpg (3724x2096, 2.32M)

Attached: mikmaye.png (763x835, 1.43M)

Big George is a treasure

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-090400.jpg (1080x1920, 721K)

>making a whole documentary to show and justify poor performance
Big yikes!

>dat disgusting body
>ggg

Leave /box/ and never return

Attached: E1E1AF70-278D-4200-8CB1-E074FCF58EC0.jpg (1080x1080, 76K)

Yes but to have good stamina you basically have to be born with it or take some steroid.

Find a more powerful duo.
Unironically DAZN was the biggest winner with Andy "Snickers" Ruiz on Kimmel

Attached: D8QmcueX4AAMY1C.jpg (1970x2048, 907K)

Me on the right

that interview is going to be top cringe
I can feel it

No fucking way dude, both of them are sweet

Kimmell is going to be the one to make it cringe not Ruiz, he's a top guy
keep mentioning how fat he is, half baked opinions on boxing, generally not having a clue etc

>no one has had a better than a body

Is anyone else getting cancerous boxrec ads

Kimmel is a beauty it will be lots of laughs.

Has anyone ever seen Tyson Fury's mum? Her sons are in the spotlight every day because of boxing and fucking Love Island but I've never seen her before even at fights.

And didn't Don King rob him blind too?

Yuck

Hory shet these two will own the division

Legends say there are no gypsy women and gypsies just spring out of holes in the ground

if you think Mike Tyson wouldn't have knocked AJ clean out then you need to stop watching boxing.

Besides Khan, Is Joshua the biggest chinlet in boxing? We know that the biggest heartlet is Rigo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ohuf1yRror0

ITS FUCKING OUT

AJ ON HIS OWN CHANNEL TALKING ABOUT GETTING KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT AND QUITTING

Attached: 1559642559724.jpg (634x1391, 194K)

David Price

zzz

Do you think he gets a script on what to say or does he believe he is mr-humble now? fake as fuck personality.

Lol

>Mairis Briedis vs Krzysztof Glowacki will be for the vacant WBC cruiserweight title on June 15th

Attached: D8Sn0GEXUAAs42R.jpg (1024x512, 108K)

why do certain races prefer certain weight classes.

slavs with light heavy, brits super middle, americans welter etc

apparently Tabiti-Dorticos will be for the IBF title

Who would of won, AJ or prime Hunto?

Attached: 1559645315178.jpg (490x514, 52K)

didn't know americans were a race

des ogros americanos...?

heemfags need to fuck off
the less heavyweight fights the better

If Wikder BTFOd him with a right AJ stans would claim it as a fluke

Oh no no no

Ruiz v Joshua 2 will now generate more cash than any other fight in boxing right now
if those fucking "big 3" cunts just fought each other in the first place none of this shit would be happening and the rematches/trilogies between each other would be receiving all the hype, unless it's a rematch for controversies sake i.e. holyfield lewis 2
cunt promoters, will forever be seething

Who necks, /box/?

Attached: supremeboxing___ByTARMtFYBQ___.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

Rummy Kino
youtube.com/watch?v=KNlp4KKzqt0

why is miller on there but not taylor
fixation on the 0 will be the death of boxing

I'd unironically give Hunt a decent chance of knocking AJ out when he's gassed in the 7-9th just because his chin is so ridiculous

Keith "Once upon a time" Thurman after Pac retires him permanently

What is the point of this when we know Fury will win?

what a pleb image. where is Inoue?

Linares

the media training is so ingrained that it's just become his personality

He killed his daughter.

this

Fury dies in the rematch

Actually seething

Exquisite bait

Bredis is totally shot to shit Glowacki bludgeons the shit out of him with straight lefts hopefully doesn't get robbed. Dorticos literally kills tabiti in the ring. Should be a fun fight from Latvia

was tommy fury out of order stealing that broad?

Is the story behind this scar known?
Never noticed it before, so guess it must be new?

Attached: 678678.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Possible, but unlikely. Wilder always has a chance but Tyson is the better boxer. Unlike AJ faggots I accept the fact that Tyson isn't perfect and might lose.

Juicing gone wrong

It's time to question your sexuality when you know the body of a muscular black guy in such details

His boyfriend came on him in the locker rooms and they tried to clean it but it didn't go away so he had to cut his skin to remove all the cum

not bait
seethe harder

Mr 97K.

name 1 (ONE) good Bahamian boxer.

Classy gesture, but goes to show you AJ isn't built for this shit.

>being humble is cringe and AJ is a cuck, but that also means that Big George is a bitch
>being humble is based and Big George is based but that also means AJ is respectable
Which one, /box/?

/box/ in a nutshell, complete bullshit, this general is dead

Attached: canelo.jpg (4661x3107, 1.25M)

Leave Andrade to me

Attached: esquiva-2-284x300.jpg (284x300, 23K)

>ask a question nobody has an answer to except AJ himself
>cry over some shitposts
You've got to be the biggest faggot to post here tbqh

not the same person btw

Attached: 1559445418488.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

>mikey garcia

Attached: 1556295822393.jpg (514x761, 96K)

Tyson and Tommy have got different mums, haven't they?

Based

of course
I think tommy's mum was a literal romani gyppo looking at him

Anybody else remember this retard from ESB

Tureano

Julian Jackson kinda counts

Is Hearn still on suicide watch?

Daily reminder that no active middleweight would UD a prime Hagler.

Attached: hagleresb.jpg (280x209, 16K)

Stiverne
managed to take the mighty Wilder the full 12

boxrec.com/en/boxer/575561
7-0, truly blessed

BHop would tho

Prime GGG vs prime hagler would be fucking incredible

boxrec.com/en/boxer/11112
*kills cinnabum*

there's someone who would, but you won't like the answer

also hopkins

Canelo would get his ass whooped but still win on the scorecards. We all know it.

mayweather

youtube.com/watch?v=JM-yTTF96VQ

I thought that until Golovkin was on the backfoot the entire night against Canelo in the rematch.
If a piss-poor attempt to pressure fight from Canelo could back Golovkin up so easily, then Hagler would have absolutely zero problems doing the same.

rewatched AJ Povetkin, can't believe how much he has fallen off from one fight to the next
literally looks like he didn't go running once for Ruiz, couldn't pick his guard up at the end of the 1st

He was PUSHED

>bodybuilders
>running

>dont even bring Drake around me
based

He didn't turn up. He's shown he can fight better than he did but fuck knows why he was like that. I'm hoping the rematch is more competitive.

he isnt fighting often enough. 8-9 month breaks in between fights for a guy as raw as him is not good. he's regressing since the Wlad fight.

Does AJ deserve much credit for winning a rematch in the UK? It seems weak to me that he takes the rematch in his comfort zone instead of going to new york again or even better Mexico.

AJ gets bombed anywhere in the world, his pigeon hand can't handle Ruiz's power

A win is a win who the fuck cares where it is.

It's pretty obvious he doesn't want to prove himself.

because you smelly britbag in the UK everything is in aj's favor, lets not forget that awful ref that didn't let parker work on the inside

Not as much. Its clear to any unbiased viewer that Josh gets preferential treatment from UK refs. He can get away with things he can't in nyc.

also takam

The parker team picked and signed off on the ref retard. Go and watch that fight back AJ was the one complaining the most to the ref for breaking it up whenever he tried to work the inside and throw his uppercut.

yeah awful stoppages with takam and klitschko

also he was up on the cards against klitschko before the 11th (massive joke)

You'll be back better than ever AJ don't listen to the doubters, look what Ali did! #Buzzing #LoveIt #AJBXNG @AnthonyJoshua

Explain Parker Whyte? That was like watching a Mexican fighting in Texas with mercante Jr as the ref

AJfags already comparing his comeback to Ali and Foreman when he hasn't even gotten his senses back lmao

/box/, I went down a rabbit hole of reading about celebs who essentially got away with murder, and Don King's name kept coming up. Why was it so important to various politicians, namely Ohio's George Voinivich that he be put back on the street? Apparently he stole from pretty much everyone he ever worked with, so all the goodwill perplexes the hell out of me.

Attached: 1547150114999.png (302x452, 58K)

Who cares about whyte? We're talking about AJ here. No referee will be in the ring come November unless Ruiz and Haymon sign off on it.

if you're genuinely asking and not /int/ shitposting, the ref was ian john lewis who's genuinely got a decent rep and fucked up also there was no objection from parker at all and he seemed a little hesitant to call it, doesn't excuse it but might explain it

i think this guy is a user of the aj 3000

Aj gets preferential treatment from UK refs and I know who have said so themselves. Punching off the break, pulling heads down, pushing with forearms he's gotten away all of that. He even his own timeout. If I remember right he was even given time for a phony lowblow that obviously to let him catch his breath in the Takam fight

>Ian john Lewis
>decent rep
How r u this dumb? Is widely considered one of the worst refs in the sport

Who would've known it'd be Andy Ruiz who saved the heavyweight division

Attached: 1559486666107.jpg (1080x1350, 178K)

You're not even hiding your irrational hate for AJ. I'm not particularly fond of him either but at least I can be unbiased. The Parker fight isn't come evil conspiracy against Parker in favour of AJ like you're trying to imply. As for Joshua he undoubtedly has the best resume of any of the big 3 but personally Fury will beat them all its only a matter of time.

He ran into the mexican cartel.

Attached: joshuadamage.jpg (1500x999, 316K)

>mfw AJ gets banged out even faster in the rematch, takes a tune up fight with Pricey next year and gets sparked by the plumber on his way to becoming the next audley harrison

Attached: nigorg.jpg (600x818, 90K)

He'd get credit for winning the fight, but if he then spends the rest of his career in the UK then people would always have their doubts about his mental toughness

Jimmy Kimmel warns Ruiz not to fight in the UK at around the 3 minute mark youtu.be/k_Wpj6E0RV4

Canelo already exposed GGG as being one dimensional. Hagler would have no problem out boxing him.

>doubts
No doubts about it if that happens. Every big fight outside of whyteis in the US. Dazn paid Hearn so because he told them he could get sign ups and that doesn't happen if aj fight in UK

Based and redpilled

He doesn't get as much credit, and if the ref or the judges save him, then he should get zero credit.
They look like bitches trying to take the fight back to the UK after getting beat down in America.

Attached: Joshua-Takam Stoppage.webm (640x360, 2.45M)

Punished AJ Rahmans Ruiz in front of 20,000 chicanos in the Stubhub Center

Ruiz got Miami Femi

he isnt read for Roadman Femi

is it me or does he just not seem right?
has this weird stare into the distance...
youtube.com/watch?v=eNQEmz9_tgA

Attached: Schermafbeelding 2019-06-05 om 16.37.40.png (1818x1146, 1.74M)

>MULTIPLE WEIGHT DIVISION CHAMPIONS GO STRAIGHT TO THE TOP OF MY POUND FOR POUND LIST
>BEATING UP 40 YEAR OLD FORMER WORLD CHAMPIONS, TO THE TOP YOU GO!

Attached: 1521822852734.png (454x520, 13K)

Oleksandr "I don't know" Usyk

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpquMgF3IdU

All the Brits are CTE'd up

If Ruiz fights in the uk he has to fight aj, the ref, the judges and the crowd.

He's upset he didn't get to take AJ's O

Bro fall further even more

youtu.be/mTqFBRSeEQY

He was baked look at the truck behind him

I know, i figured Kimmel was such a casual he wouldn't know

He was a good businessman. Thats all that matters to some.

>ian john lewis who's genuinely got a decent rep
Hello Ian

it will be in the UK, for money reasons, in case that wasnt already blindingly obvious

I guess he’s a casual. He walked out manny in the pacquaio vs mayweather fight

He called him anthony at the end of the interview

Dude that fight can make even more money if they fought in Los Angeles

DAZN will want it in the USA, 100%

DAZN will want it in America, PBC and Andy's team will want it in America.
Sky, Matchroom, and Joshua's team will want it in the UK.

Money-wise it would generate more in the USA, too. Hearn is going to be having a hard time getting it into the UK, it would definitely sour his relationship with DAZN if he managed to get it there.

No. Dazn wants the fight in the US. This fight got huge press and is a big opportunity to grab and hold onto subscribers from canelo jacobs. Not only that PBC holds the cards i.e. the belts. If he comes down to it, they could probably threaten to pay Ortiz a step aside fee and create a unification between wilder and Ruiz which they belt orgs might choose to sanction over the Joshua rematch.

I really doubt they can drag Ruiz to the uk without some major concessions

It will be in the UK because Hearn knows he needs to stack the deck to keep his cash cow alive

Stop spamming this you bum ass Ethiopian rape baby

It doesnt matter. Hearn is beholden to dazn which has different interests. Matchroom USA has been a complete bust but joshua losing to Ruiz was ironically their most successful event. Putting the rematch in the UK is completely against the interests of dazn and daznbucks are bankrolling matchroom more than sky is. Hearn has sky by the balls comparatively

We will see

Joshua getting his belt back without boosting US subs would be a failure

think you lot are overestimating DAZNs influence, iirc if they were going to do an undisputed fight they would give up US rights and AJ hasn't signed an exclusivity deal to the network

He has to try to turn it into a win for matchroom. If he were to just go back to the UK now, the long term consequences would be negative I think. It means that even if AJ knocks out Ruiz in the first round, because it would be in the UK and in the afternoon in the US it will get less attention here outright. That hurts any potential american comeback for Joshua because people will mostly associate him with Ruiz beating his ass. He would fuck up his relationship with dazn. This is a big chance for them to get more subscribers. Hearn really hasnt done shit for dazn at all. And in the long run, both fury and wilder are fighting in the US. Ruiz is in the US. Ortiz and Pulev are in the US. He can't hide in the UK

Attached: 407bdc8a03c267760108123e912d6450.png (610x697, 729K)

e looks like a rapist dont e

If that was true, why would Hearn try to sign wilder to a 4 fight Dazn deal? Dazn isnt active in the UK or Mexico I think so it would be a Showtime ppv like wilder fury where both sides are buying ppvs

wilder will expose oosk

>joshua doesn't want the rematch
>hearn signs it anyways
>joshua has another panic attack that renders him unconscious before his ring walk
>ruiz wins again without having to maul him
he scared
he shook

Attached: 1558965872171.jpg (324x324, 27K)

Wilder couldn't hit a 6'9 pear with a watermelon for a head.

it's the other way around lad

If you don't see huge issues with the Parker fight I don't think you can call someone else biased. I was upset with that fight but figured AJ would probably win anyway so I never made too big a deal out of it. After the Ruiz fight it's clear AJ would have been in severe danger had Parker been allowed to fight back. Parker deserves a run back and a fair fight. Parker is young and has a lot of time to bounce back but he kind of got fucked fighting in the UK. You really can't trust UK refs or judges if you're foreign.

AJ is a very good boxer. Unquestionably top 10 in the division, probably even top 5. Losing to Ruiz should not be a career ender. Ruiz is probably somewhere around 8th best heavyweight, he's legit. All this fight did was show that AJ has been propped up by clever marketing and cherry picked, over the hill names that look good on a resume. My hope is he learned from this fight and can actually become as good as he thought he was now that he sees he's got a lot to learn. I was a bit of a hater prior to the loss. I'm hoping he uses this to bounce back and turn me into a fan.

Parker doesn't have grit or bottle for tough fights. Didn't show up against Whyte until the 12th round. He needs a new team.

Reminder that Wilder,Fury and Ruiz are warriors of Christ and that's why they will always be better than Joshua

What the Ffuck Zab Judah is fighting? Shit, I wish these boxers would save their money

Why are brits saying aj through the fight?

Bullshit Hearn wants it in the UK for those cheating British refs/judges because he knows AJ can't win without them

Sorry bud but AJ has 0 belts now so it's not up to him

Bro they worshiped that bum they are making up excuses to cope

that may be but the AJ side have the "final say" on location apparently

>AJ side have the "final say"

Attached: 250px-Haymon.Al.jpg (250x303, 15K)

Based Jimmy. He's always been a boxing fan. He also walked out with Pacquiao once to make fun of the time Justin Bieber walked out with Mayweather

Attached: Jimmy-Kimmel-Mayweather-vs-Pacquiao-Boxing-Match-Photos.jpg (1024x1024, 106K)

Ruiz now has the entire country of Mexico on his side. He's now the A Side and G String is the B Side. Make the split 70/30 in Ruiz's favor

Why is he so mysterious?

He's actually a fallen angel(demon)

solid card from Mr Warren
Sharp is getting sparked in an upset, don't think it is this one but there's no way he reaches the top

Attached: 20190605_165532.png (1440x678, 149K)

He's actually a hologram, he doesn't exist

Could say the same thing about AJ

He should get rid of his whole team he just got dropped 4 fucking times and battered all over the ring are we gonna have navarette Dogboe 3 as well? Do they want him to die?

Didn't get dropped by Ruiz 4 times though did he

I like Parker. He's quick, skilled, and seems to have a hell of a chin. He's also young. I'm confident he'll eventually hold a belt again. I agree he needs to be more aggressive. I'd love to see what he could do with the help of someone like Freddie Roach.

fucking hell, just tuned into the GGG Rolls press conference and Dibella said that his fighter is going to get beaten
don't think I have ever heard that from a fighters representative before

It is time to move on from obsessing over the fraud champ being exposed. Concentrate on the future

Attached: JoyceTurtleNeck.jpg (720x471, 37K)

Joshua got dropped because he was too gun-ho about finishing when Ruiz wasn't nearly as hurt as he thought he was. Different issue.

Sergey Kovalev claims he is in negotiations to take his WBO light-heavyweight title into a tournament - rumoured to be next year's WBSS. He says it'd include Dmitry Bivol (WBA), Artur Beterbiev (IBF) & Oleksandr Gvozdyk (WBC), and crown an undisputed champion.

Won't happen but imagine.

He got rocked because he has never fought an Aztec Warrior before. He clearly didn't understand that hitting him would get such intense reactions.

We all know he's getting slaughtered. In which round are we calling it? I say round 2

Is Dubois really as good as the hype suggests?

He's a big stiff idiot. He has a lot of power though.

Dubois is raw but he will beat Gorman and will challenge for a world title within the next 2 years

If Gorman beats him this will truly be the year of the fat man.

When Gorman and Ruiz combine..

Attached: Mrheart.jpg (399x482, 56K)

no but Dubois Gorman is a good fight

I assume they're making the fight because they've realised Gorman isn't the next Tyson Fury and he's going nowhere

sub 3

>BRO THAT RIGHT HAND

>rumoured to be next year's WBSS
How the fuck are they even thinking of planning that after how shit this year went for them outside of the ring?

t. seething DAZN fan

NEW:

>Top Rank fighters in the WBSS

It's on DAZN?

Duhzone has the USA broadcasting rights for the WBSS, dummy.
I like the WBSS, but its clearly not long for this world. This year they couldn't even get dates for the semi-finals and were having a tough time paying their fighters. Its been a disaster.

This would just as good as the CW one I'll personally send madman kalle a bag if it comes off

Isn't it possible to make the fight in London but with like unbiased judges and ref? Or is it regulated somewhow?

>Josua actually quit on his feet

How can brits literally ever recover from this disgrace