lebrons like average height for an nba forward

but look at his muscles, he would crush guys like ronaldo or virgil

>6'7" football player
Based retard

>american tier thread

>doesn't remember Jan Koller
Fuck off zoomer.

stupid questions.

I was hardcore into basketball and was half into soccer when I was young.
I became hardcore into soccer after.

I was competing with the best young players locally, bust basketball has a very well defined skill ceiling, and its very difficult to tell how much better 1 player is than another.

Soccer is the opposite, there is no limit to how good you can be, and you can easily tell the gaps in talent between players.

point is this
Basketball is athleticism first skill second.
Soccer is skill first athleticism second.

you cant be seriously good at soccer unless you seriously play it for 20 years, and even then, many have major gaps in shit like positioning

just go for a jog it's basically the same as playing soccer

lmao nah, I played every sport there is.
Soccer is the most fulfilling because its the most skill based.
You can see and feel yourself get better, you can tell who you're better than.
And theres a shit load of different things to be good at so you can impress your personality.

its the beautiful game for a reason.

>doesn't understand NBA
>waahhh it has a clear ceiling
Nah, you had a clear ceiling.
Meanwhile all the best soccah players (like that fat balding Englishman and that fat Brazilian) peak in their early 20s* while NBA players keep growing until their late 20s early 30s.

*With the exception of a midget on HGH.

>NBA players keep growing until their late 20s early 30s.
Lebron is not better than what he was in 2013, neither is current Curry compared to 2016. Players don't "keep growing", retard.

>large bulky guy with poor foot coordination
>soccer
uh lol?

Lol nah, I dominated all the inner-city athletic blacks until I was 15, and I turned to soccer because it was a lot harder, skill wise, actually.

im not saying that you cant improve skills like shooting and dribbling, im just saying you cant achieve significant growth after 10 years or so of practice.

Americans dont care about soccer. If their best athletes would play they would dominate

Which is annoying desu because handegg isn't that great, basketball is cool though.

That's not entirely true, we have millions who play it, and we have millions who don't.

but the tide is moving very quickly now, inner city poor kids and rich kids are now both getting into soccer more seriously, and the coaching is serious now.
I personally expect us to win 2 or 3 or so world cups in the next 40 years.

He's tall and huge, he would get tired after 10 mins.
He would suck at ball control, he could be a very good goalie but what he would gain in athletic ability he would lack in understanding of the game. There's a reason why black goalies are a meme and guys with average jumping abilities like buffon are legends.

Did you ever see his foot?

>Lebron is not better than what he was in 2013
So he peaked in his late 20s.

>Curry compared to 2016
Also peaked late 20s.

Thanks for proving my point.
Meanwhile all your best players hit a brick wall before 24. And even Nerman is already on the decline.

>im just saying you cant achieve significant growth after 10 years or so of practice.
lol

>doesn't remember Jan Koller either.

Being tall=/= can play an actual sport

too tall

Another zoomer who can't remember Jan Koller.
Shame on you Belgium.

He's the only one and Lebron is even taller...

Jan Koller and Lebron are equal height unless you believe listed NBA heights.

>and Lebron is
A lot more athletic.

I remember him fondly since Anderlecht. Was great for Anderlecht, Dortmund and had a great euro. But he's like the only stupidly tall player who was once world class I can remember of. And he was never the best striker in the world. Lebron is taller than him...

kek, of course a malnourished shitskin would say that

Koller was 1cm taller.

lacrosse requires twice the skill soccer does because it requires footwork and precise stick manipulation and hand eye

retard

Zidane played against Real madrid basketball club at football and said that they were much at football than footballers at basketball.

Basketball>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Football

yeah, but all the really talented ones end up playing in the NFL/NBA
only the soiboys choose Soccer

I agree with you.
But draughts (10x10) and chess has the same results.
Draughts/checkers players easily shit on chess players in draughts while chess players aren't that dominant even on home court.
And chess is objectively more complex than draughts.

>lacrosse requires twice the skill soccer does
The physicality and grit required for lacrosse can't be trained. And when innate talent becomes a bigger factor, skill becomes less of a factor.(not saying it isn't)

Black people would absolutely dominate hockey. The trust fund babbies in /hoc/ are lucky that they only had to compete with their little rich friends when their mommies dwove them to the wink. Everyone cool/black/athletic goes to basketball. In hockey you're competing with the fat, rich, white kids you know from private school.

>6'7" football player
>Based retard
Someone that tall could be goalie. Especially if they're the lanky/sleek kind (think Crouchy). It seems like I know your sport better than you do if you don't realize that a really tall guy could be a good goalie. And please don't throw around the term "retard". It's mean and frankly, there are autistic people who could out-think you.

>Basketball is athleticism first skill second.

Have you ever heard about this guy named Larry Bird or Paul Pierce?

>they were much at football than footballers at basketball.
Because the players in Real Madrid (ie mostly europeans) grew up playing Football as well, the most popular sport in the continent. Meanwhile most Football players probably never even touched a Basketball.
Comon is not that hard to figure it out, retarded brainlet.

>doesn't remember Jan Koller

Attached: Koller vs Roberto Carlos.webm (384x304, 2.64M)

>Have you ever heard of these two guys
Anyway, he is right, there are plenty of lanklets that started to play Basketball in their teenage years and went to the NBA. That would never happen in Football, because the skills take more time to be developed.

>putting Larry Bird and Paul Pierce together in the same comparison
literally end your life

>Oliver Kahn: 6'2"
>Sepp Maier: 6'1"
>Manuel Neuer: 6'4"
>Lev Yashin: 6'3"
>Iker Casillas: 6'1"
>Gianluigi Buffon: 6'4"
>Peter Schmeichel: 6'3"
>Gordon Banks: 6'1"
>average goalkeeper height 6'2"

Based retard.

I fucking miss this turbo manlet

wew retarded

he could be great at tennis, in soccer he'd just be a goalkeeper, he's too tall even to play centreback

lebron looks fast because he plays against other giants, but in soccer he'd get exposed

There are many sports where being short is advantageous.
Marathon running, wrestling, gymnastics, judo (although that's more of a martial art and is also kind of like wrestling but I'll include it) jockeys, some positions in football and soccer, the cox in rowing, etc.

Courtois: 6'6"
van der Sar: 6'6"
Cech: 6'5"

He already does travel. The refs just don't call it. JAJAJAJA!

he already travels all across american courts
because he's a nigger

>real sport demanding real skill

Then why isn’t your mother the GOAT at it?

>Courtois, van der Saar, Cech
Lmfao holy fucking shit, THOSE are your outliers? What the fuck, bro

>everyone cool goes to basketball

t. Nigger who hung around the ghetto trashy crowd in highschool while the chad hockey players partied with the hot girls

>he could be great at tennis
he would be a serve bot like most tall guys in tennis

Lebron is already a flopping nigger that relies on fouls so he'd actually be very good at soccer, OP has a point

Like that american guy that never won a Grand Slam. Most likely.

Chad Johnson already went from NFL to the Sporting Kansas City reserve team and got cut immediately. He looked like a moron running like a giraffe getting manhandled by manlets.

Isnt he too tall for soccer?

if you want to be an elite soccer player you have to start practicing shortly after you start to walk.
which is why the us will never be an elite soccer country, we don't have the culture for it.

gassed after 30 minutes

I'm pretty sure that most americans would look downright retarded trying to play soccer

he may be a "big guy" and an elite floppist,
but he shies away from any contact like an incel.

Attached: nb1m23ghj84.jpg (538x533, 44K)

Partly because existing football powerhouses like Brazil, Spain and Germany have got worse which makes it easier for you

too big he’d get sent off any time he went up for a corner and would struggle to get the ball off small players with quick feet look at the state of these hahaha

Attached: F9B921DE-1DDA-4644-88C9-DABAE2DBBEDF.jpg (600x600, 96K)

All of the most talented American athletes gravitate towards Football and Basketball. Sports like soccer are an afterthought. Hockey and lacrosse are niche sports 95% of people never even learn to ice skate or use a lax stick

Hes 34. Hes worth almost half a Billion dollars.

I think he made the right choice

Why not just put a really really obese guy in goal?

This

No one is that obese
Except your mom lol

>not remember based Peter Crouch scoring bicylce kicks
Fucking zoomers

Soccer is a thinking sport...This ape cant think let alone play on a team...

What in the actual fuck