USA USA USA USA USA USA

USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA
USA USA USA USA USA USA

Attached: IMG_20190604_132604.jpg (1080x643, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Japan-immigration/Japan-immigration-hits-record-high-as-foreign-talent-fills-gaps
youtube.com/watch?v=6y0ec2SH3dA
insee.fr/fr/statistiques/3633212
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It’s coming home u20 wc in 2019. Real thing in 2026

Rennicks is the most attractive american soccer player in history

Attached: Rennicks.0.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

>team full of roided obongos
>lose
nice "team" you got their francistan

Guy in the back looks like Ronaldo

Defending champions England aren't even in the tournament.

argentina won 2007 and didnt qualify for 2009

are USA drink break babby?

>Gouiri
>Alioui

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

US is hotter than France so probably

The future is burgers

The last 7 defending champions have failed to qualify for the next tournament

USA USA USA

Charlie Davies

u20 lol

>kids play well
>get called up to senior tournaments instead of youth ones
Not terribly surprising, but I guess the hope is that you have younger guys in the pipeline to take their place.

it's coming to where nobody gives a shit la!

Attached: USAUSAUSA.webm (894x500, 1.37M)

Imagine fielding a team of 26 year old Ngubus on fake birth certificates and still losing to our 17 year old immigrant Hispanics fresh out of an ICE detention facility

CHI

the people coming to the borders now aren't even close to human. their 150 cm fat indio goblin bodies are incapable of anything resembling sport

Wut soto was born in great merica you chi

what's the name of this sport again?

remember when we used to green text him? I'm sorry Shuster.

this is unironically a disgrace desu.
But the better team won. typical error to forget that defense is the key to results in tournaments. France tried to "play", useless passes, only calling for them to get their balls intercepted. In the age of statistics I'm still baffled managers don't take into account what's the safest most effective way to win.

Ayo hol up are you telling me France just lost to us in divegrass???

you're the biggest faggot ever

curling la

But our best team has yet to play

Attached: jersey.jpg (931x524, 33K)

Redemption

it's called ' no pajeet ball' .

the greentexting over a decade gave him the energy to pull through

Anyone seriously give a fuck about U-20?
If you are good enough for this sport you're already in the NT at this age.

kek, did Brazil even qualify this time?

Hi

Sure can't wait for the USA to beat Ngubettes too at the world cup

Attached: 154409946292.png (645x773, 12K)

FRONG FOR DINNER TONIGHT BOYS

it's okay, bro. you still won the ultimate world cup.

>the year is 2022
>the u20 turtles have won at least a 3rd place medal in the WC
>altidore and bradley are now in their late 30's and will still start over them

USA were missing their two best players too lollll

>USA wins WC2019
>USA makes Semis of WC2022
>USA wins WC2023
>USA wins WC2026
>handegg declared officially dead and MLS becomes a major league

Which team had more niggers?

>divegrass is our 5th/6th favorite team sport
>beat the current world champions in it when It is their only sport

Attached: 1430398731176.jpg (986x860, 99K)

If it were U16 I'd say it means nothing but U20 is pretty fucking strong.

I’m pretty sure you already know the answer to that (France).

I thought he died in that car accident.

These thots would probably lose to the u15 team

looks like everyone forgot
nu-Yea Forums

Writing is on the wall. US will be major football power in 20 years. The amount of cope will be legendary

By then US will be like 50% latino, 15% black, and the rest a mixture of chinese, poos, mutts and whites.
Ain't nobody gonna hold the same grudge.

you gotta win the title before you can make a claim like that.

You can be assured they will make sure they got some Tom Brady villain tier all-white captain which everyone will hate.

No he was really fucked up though, he actually lived in my apartment building in Philly for awhile. Used to see him all the time at the pool.

first we must win the cope of america

This guy gets it

Soto is chilean, we always win

France had 7 N'Gubu's, 2 Arabs & 2 whites (Italian and Alsatian)

>tfw USA is going to beat England on the 250th anniversary of Independence Day in Philadelphia on their way to the world cup

I can only get so erect

BRUH

Attached: cuzcmkvtwn5isillgufn.jpg (768x432, 104K)

>MLS
>Major League Soccer
>>MLS becomes a major league
Wew.

>U20

literally meaningless. Might as well post special olympics results

*win-*

B-b-but that's our sport

Attached: 135436598.jpg (251x300, 12K)

This is the best possible outcome desu, NFL has gotten too commercial and garbage

>tfw I don't even watch my local nfl team except maybe 3 games a year now because it's gotten so boring

the coach

Attached: diomede.jpg (612x408, 19K)

he's finished. lucky enough to be part of the 98 WC winner squad, he managed to have a job at the federation thanks to that.

WE GO HARD ON THAT MOTHER FUCKING GOAL NIGGA

"curling", which is romanian means licking ass, which is quite fitting for a burger.

>tfw you are born just in time to see a 1000 years old nation rotting into an african slum from the inside
>tfw your fellow white countrymen think it's great and see absolutely no issue with being replaced

Do I even have a future?

Attached: He.jpg (236x282, 22K)

SQUAD FULL OF NIGGAS IM A NIGGA TOO

Check fox soccer fb page. Chicano traitors are fucking seething

Nah, might as well kys fag

nigger

>probably

maybe you should have left some colonies for other nations, you were too greedy

Maybe you should have told your ancestors to not colonize Africa.

>Had almost all of the New World and parts of Asia
>Calling others greedy

Oh look, something that means even less than the women's world cup.

Niggers vs guys who have never been to the USA but their great great great granfather fought in WW1 and is from Nebraska

Major meaning 'important' as opposed to Major meaning 'muh American branding'.

Our ancestors should have gone the british way of mass genocide.
Literally killed by kindness.

Entire USA team was born in USA

That's old youth burger teams. Most of this team is made in the american youth system.

lol, you are talking as if they are obligated to receive any immigrants due to colonization, when they could just easily reject them all if they wanted to.

We are the next soccer superpower!

Make America Great Again

When did brits mass genocide their african colonies

they only did it in the USA, and they weren't british when it was done

mass immigration happend after ww2 when french economy was on the rise and we lacked people tho.

We didn't mass genocide the native Americans. Most of them died from pox. We deported them, we didn't mass kill them

you literally stole colonies from Spain

Attached: La_fallera_de_l'oncle_Sam.jpg (1324x1134, 397K)

And they should have fucked off back to their country if Bouygues didn't pay the government to pass a law around family regroupment in order to get cheap workforce.
The Hart Celler act of France.

bruh, you only gave them citizenship to try to keep the colonies, it's not like you treated them better than the Brits

Australia

indeed, what i meant is that mass immigration can't only be explained because of former colonies, that's bullshit.

>Aboubacar Keita
>Paxton Pomykal
>Sebastian Soto
>Timothy Weah
>Brandon Servania
>David Ochoa
>Carlos dos Santos
>Ulysses Llanez
>Edwin Cerillo
>Justin Araujo
Explain

the French gave the citizenship to most natives, and tried to integrate colonies into metropolitan France

My sister

Attached: 617046C9-9892-46A8-A402-5F8219D48E76.jpg (988x1331, 291K)

you're deluded, countries knows that demography is the most important thing, they don't care who comes in as long as the population grows

It's mostly that the competition is every two years and most players aren't under 20 anymore two years after winning the competition. Clever, isn't it?

Not sure if you're serious. It's America, you ignorant fuck. Every single person here has a foreign last name. Your country will be irrelevant again after Ronaldo retires.

Thats why the most popular newborn name in Japan is Maome...no, wait, thats France.

I like how they're not just a bit black like our niggers, they're full-on straight out of Africa coalmen.

Most of those guys were born in America and developed by our youth system at least in their beginnings

That just means that Anglo broads prefer BBC.

brehs, am I a racist? I think if my national team looked like that I wouldn't feel represented

>us is a multicultural nation

Gee who knew

Sweepy swoopy.

Attached: 1518585645237.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

born for BBC

Importing N'gubus will promote racemixing

asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Japan-immigration/Japan-immigration-hits-record-high-as-foreign-talent-fills-gaps

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Or Anglo men are fucking jungle-bunnies.

Sounds like America except ours happened like 130 years ago

Yours always has been irrelevant. So irrelevant you are talking about a Under 20 win with a bunch of Mexicans on your squad.

youtube.com/watch?v=6y0ec2SH3dA

let's be honest, all your hyphenated mutts have white mothers

Guess you forgot when USA advanced over Portugal last world cup in same group. Or how about the ass wooping we gave you couple world cups before that.

British blacks mainly came from the Caribbean.

>Most of those guys were born in America
Yeah, so was Cristianinho. America would be worse than Trinidad and Tobago with a fully American squad, no matter the level being played.

That's why Aboubacar, Weah, Mexicans and Germans who have never been to the US make most of your football players.

Don't worry, I know.

Attached: 1654645345.jpg (600x600, 42K)

COPE

Sure it is

Attached: prénom.png (678x904, 95K)

Yeah, that makes you super relevant now. Keep telling you that.

Cope with what? I have a real game to watch tomorrow, you are the one trying to justify Aboubacar Djalo on your team, not me

Have fun in the under 20s. Who is up next? Panama? Equador?

French girl names are cute

you're talking about it too lmao

well, what do you expect? If they had to have "American" names it would be like

>Rain Falls
>Sitting Bull
>Ratonhnhaké:ton

He doesn't even realize how fucking stupid he looks

Nigga half of your teams black
Go have sex too salty ass nigga

#NUT

What happens when someone accidentally kicks one of the "stones"?

Is just figure of speech, that immigrants are out outnumbering frenchs. I'd be kinda glad if you showed me a source that refutes what I'm saying tho.

>Liam, Ethan
lolwut? I've never met a french liam or ethan in my life
not even in the north, they give names like dylan, jordan or kevin

that's because they're still babies you fucking retard

Realistically do you think ethnic French will be a minority in our lifetime?

>Spain has never heard of Waka Flocka

That would be pretty based ngl maybe we can get our white & black players to pull their I'm 15% Cherokee card. Chicanos are already 'we wuz aztecs' larpers

I know that was Waka Flocka's Hard in the Paint, but I was responding with a 6ix9ine line

No, we haven't had a non white president yet, you're far ahead of us.

but most Mexicans do have native ancestry, they are mestizos

lmao, a pretty average lookin young man.

Your godless perversion has made you desperate

We've never been a majority ethnic French nation

Why are americans so deluded, when they're the ones that are literally going to be a minority within the next 50 years yet the most fanatical grand remplacement theorist say France is at worst 85% white

Attached: mqvd7cmtujndwhsbdevg (1).webm (800x450, 638K)

the trends were there for a long time, dumbfuck
emma, gabriel, léo etc were in top 10 for decades now
and I gave the anglo names that are usually popular here, liam is not
maybe, but the US will become half spic half black before
you just need some your dumb neocons to ban abortion because muh precious life for the black birth rate to pick up

Nope. He survived cancer after that, too.

>thread about anything
>devolves into autists who never leave home talking about racial diversity

it's always your excuse is it? you were totally white back then but it doesn't count somehow? lmao loser

Knee jerk reaction once? I didn't even insult your country and you're seething.

congratulation you don't hang around babies and little children, you're not a pedo.

I guess that list must a lie right? only what you experienced is the truth right? fool.

Kek

Are you telling me Alex Hunter is not a real representation of black British people?

you can't behave yourself, you are off topic, off board. no wonder nobody likes you on this board.

>usa
>ever totally white
this is just a lie boomers like to tell

>get asked a simple yes or no question
>throws temper tantrum

It's divine retributation for raping Africa. The Africans will rape France back

you're crazy.

My bad, I hate 6ix9ine so I didn't get the reference.

be that as it may, it doesn't change the truth

How do you even lose to american kids lmao

shitposter and happy with it....

>you were totally white back then

Not true. Like, at all. Where did you hear this misinformation? Just because we said that black people were 3/5 of a person doesn't mean there actually weren't that many.

what truth?

that usa was ever a totally white nation

firstbale I don't think countring farm tools as part of a population is legit, secondly up until 1940 you were 90% white. so I guess who cares if you disappear right?

>it doesn't matter if a country becomes an african slum slowly drifting into latent civil war

ok retard

Attached: ThatsAgoodThing.png (674x716, 106K)

Unironically impressed with the US boys. Where did all these talents come from all of a sudden?

MLS academies are surprisingly producing some decent players and shipping them to europe. I think finally having a system that avoids the college meme is paying off.

very fast janitors going at hihg speed

Started with Pulisic. We finally realized, we need to send our youth to Europe instead of college.

We have 4 or 5 serious talents in Germany Bundesliga systems right now. For some reason our boys do better in German systems than other countries.

Look up Tyler Adams

lel

>thread about France football team turns into racist /pol/ bait
Go outside and do something with your life you fucking retards

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>Paris syndrome (French: syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, pari shōkōgun) is a condition exhibited by some individuals when visiting or going on vacation to Paris, as a result of extreme shock at discovering that Paris is different from their expectations. The syndrome is characterized by a number of psychiatric symptoms such as acute delusional states, hallucinations, feelings of persecution (perceptions of being a victim of prejudice, aggression, or hostility from others), derealization, depersonalization, anxiety, and also psychosomatic manifestations such as dizziness, tachycardia, sweating, and others, such as vomiting.

Dest was born in the Netherlands. Think he's the only one, though. He's at least the only one that played today.

Figo and your golden boys got bodied in the World Cup by Landon Donovan

Make love, bitch

>I'd be kinda glad if you showed me a source that refutes what I'm saying tho.
but that's not how a debate works, you absolute fucking idiot.
>i can pull any claims out of my ass and let you refute me haha, debate me *tips hat*
since you're too fucking braindead to perform a simple google search, see here :
insee.fr/fr/statistiques/3633212
>6.2 millions immigrants living in France, which is 9.3% of the population
inb4 >it's da jews propaganda xDDDDDDDD
kys

>millions of japanese tourists each years
>a couple of individuals with psychotic problems tendencies
>not listed as a recognised condition in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders.
a nice buzzword for nothing

MLS is just improving in general. The academies, particularly Dallas and NYRB, are producing quality players. Some of these guys make the move to Europe almost immediatly (Soto, Mendez) while others stay on the MLS for a bit where they can get ample playing time (Adams, Pomykal) because teams are more and more willing to play young guys here.

what do you mean? Paris is not solely populated by Jean-Pierre and Christine, the good god fearing christians? surely all the books about France that i have never read haven't lied to me?

Academies have gotten better and more young kids are heading to Europe

Same syndroms than Stendhal experienced in the 1800s in Florence, does it mean it had too many niggers there then too?

>losing to Amerifats
embarassing
MACRON
DEMISSION

>6.2 millions immigrants living in France, which is 9.3% of the population
Problem is that immigrants make children, and african imigrants have been doing so at a higher rate than european residents since the 60s.
Right. We're "only" at 18% of arabic first names for newborns.

Attached: Graphique-drepanocytose_hd_chiffres_2015-1.jpg (1500x1587, 1.73M)

We pipelined the relevant ones to the main team

stop projecting

Attached: sickle cell disease between England and France.jpg (1280x518, 59K)

You mean making demographic projections ?
Do you think denial is wiser ?

>denial
i'm not denying it, i'm just showing you that if you unironically believe that more than 70% of newborn in paris are africans then check the sickle cell disease map between france and uk, that would mean england is even more fucked than france, or maybe the francedesouche meme site can't into statistic numbers, or at least they can to push their propaganda

Are second or third generation north africans/africans, that were born in France, considered immigrants? If yes then ok, if no, you have even more africans than i fucking thought. Probably 30% of the population considering those 6.2 million.

among those 6.2 millions more than half are from other european countries, why don't you read papers instead of commenting buzz numbers you have no clues about ?

> that would mean england is even more fucked than france
Well what about it ? that's a possibility that doesn't seem absurd to me. I never thought or argued that france had it worse than other countries.
The other possibility being that they screen that disease according to other criteria. I know we do it for every couple of parents both originating (immediately or distantly) from african, middle-eastern, indian, greek and south italian areas.

Don't be, they memed their way to victory. France was the better team.

CHI

Okay, so Ecuador seem to be real fucking dangerous in the counter-attack. Tab's boys are gonna have to pull a double duty back in defence if they have any chance of winning.

Everybody clean up clean up clean up aka ECU

Nah, I'm happy with the win. Hope the meme magic continues, but it's obvious they got a little lucky.

Attached: stats.png (594x443, 11K)

lucky how? it's a deserved win. USA was the better team. otherwise they wouldn't have won.

it's just one shot on target less, french players were too cocky and defended badly, therefore they lost.

>15 shots - 5 on target vs 7 shots - 4 on target
The French zoomers literally wasted multiple shots
>60/40 possession
Nothing to note here either. It's not like USA bunkered for the entire game with less than 30% possession. They defended well in a 4-4-2 at the start of the second half and got the goals they needed. This isn't like the France USA friendly game last year where we were truly dominated but somehow got out with a draw with just 1 shot on target and 2 shots taken the entire game.

USA should have won by 2 goals, Soto fucked up a sitter at end of game

Just as usual inferior coach selected a Fifa team made of the best individualities and didnt learn their lesson from Jacquet and Deschamps. Now of course in youth team there are a lot of turnovers, but still

cant be worst than Domenech

These two players have 'oui' in their names yet none of them is white

literally fuck france
nation of pathetic, limpwristed faggots

Homosexuals don't naturally breed so unless they get really good with a turkey baster then yes.

Why care so much about race? Why do you not see black men like Thierry Henry, Marcel Desailly, Paul Pogba, Kylian Mbappe as Frenchmen? You would not have two World Cups without them. Do you think Zinedine Zidane is French?

Can’t wait to bounce Ecuador on our dicks in a couple days lads. Soccer is coming home.

France's future is bright

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

I fucking hate it, because I know you speak the truth

Is that Diaby holding the flag?

He’s not talking about the national team, he’s talking about his home country being over run by African and middle eastern immigrants who come in and raise the crime level

>two days before D-Day
YOU'RE WELCOME

but mexico went 0-3

This one hurts

It's quite fitting for Romanians to have a word for "licking ass"

you have one too

so eventually they will leave and we'll be left with next century technology we'll be able to let rust in place?

Who scored France's goals? Banubu and muhammad?

Fuck france

Based. I hope you will win the cup

Loving every laugh, can't wait for the Muslims to end France's secular bullshit. Seethemore Godless frog

>IQ charts
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Based frenchman ally

you are not our ally, this thread proved it.

so when's the next match taking place?

>(waiter)
>(filet)
What did they mean by this?

>tfw I would feel that way if my soccer team looked like that
>tfw feel perfectly represented with an all-black basketball team

It's a mildly racist feel lads.

Attached: 50states.jpg (2200x1696, 577K)

No should be fr*Nce's ally

t. lafayette

t. de gaulle

you are not ally either but you can be used as cannon fodder.

Based Anglobro

typical french delusion

Drepanocytose is checked only with sensible populations, meaning the test is done almost only on black babies you dumb fuck. Now you're looking at data that say that more and more black babies have drepanocytose.

you're a retard, it clearly says percentage of new born at risk, the percentage of newborn that get checked for drepanocytose

based USA. the giant has finally awoken..

The American Griezmann

Glad I took the Deschampspill desu

The fuck are these names?

You dumb fool, do you actually believe that hospitals are going to check white babies for an almost black only desease ? go get a medecine degree you bloody cunt

>mass immigration happend after ww2 when french economy was on the rise and we lacked people tho.

Attached: 1486494904013.jpg (600x632, 48K)

yes

Mass immigration started in the seventies after "regroupement familial" law made by Rothschild puppet, Giscard.
You fucking illiterate.

so after ww2 because we lacked men to sustain our economy rise you literal retard..

omg why would they check white babies, the percentage of babies despited is higher years after years because the number of non white babies is higher years after years. how can you be so dumb and not being able to read a simple map?

After ww2 we had "working immigration", and since the seventies we have mass immigration.
Are you retarded ?

I wish I was American

Attached: 97e70b_5514533.jpg (1296x968, 197K)

Based Ngubus

no you're the one retarded since you use buzzwods such as rotshield puppet to sustain your claim little cunt

Attached: b6dc2679e577417f3f25e7341acdcd21d7401271.png (473x256, 12K)

Have sex.

i do have 2 child you stupid incel

So? maybe you made them like ronaldo did

yeah sure, cope with that kid.

>Les imigrants yzont reconstruites La FRance wesh !
Mass immigration is not connected to ww2 in anyway. It's a political choice. Don't bring that shit like a fucking bfm journalist like it was a logic point you twat.

Attached: 029042014144834000000JA2781p135.jpg (350x200, 12K)

Hey looks like a bargain basement ronaldo.

it's an economic choice, a choice any country would have made, when the economy is booming you need migrants to exploit or you don't need migrants with your own population is already growing fast enough

>it's an economic choice, a choice any country would have made
>What is Japan ?
You don't have the level.
We are on /sp so Let's forget it.

>Les imigrants yzont reconstruites La FRance wesh !
nice way to imply things i never said you little cunt, yes mass immigration happend after ww2 because we lacked men, does it mean it was a wise decision ? certainly not, and of course it was a political choice to bring them but in your disabled mind it was to replace the white people apparently..

Japan had a huge population growth back then dummy. and guess what's happening recenty now that they stopped having kids? they have more and more immigrants.

>yes mass immigration happend after ww2 because we lacked men
No.

yes, you can fold it in every way you want this is the reality stupid kid.

I feel sorry for you that you.

Attached: n.png (971x546, 83K)

>lack argument
>bring the meme
and you called people retard illiterate and asked them to have sex btw lmao.

not everything is a jewish conspiracy to make white countries non white, our elites only care about making more money

>Import N'gubus
>Lose anyway
The absolute state of Frogland

>add 2 stars on his shirt to feel relevant
lmao