You can only post in this thread if you clube are part of biggest numbers of supporters elite

You can only post in this thread if you clube are part of biggest numbers of supporters elite.

Attached: Image4.jpg (714x1513, 291K)

That's a lot of hoes

95% of those are just some bandwagoning chinks and literal sub saharan africans.

Its really the opposite, if you count them Halal, Farça, Buyern etc have about 100 millions. What a kinda of arab supports Flamengo or kinda of chink supports Chivas Gualadajara? Kkkkkk

How the fuck Perder Tremem have 2° fanbase in Germany?

No.

Lower Saxony has 12 million people and the most boring football clubs in all of Germany. Next season the only club from there in the 1st Bundes will be Wolfsburg.
Potential supporters all gravitate to Bremen and Hamburg and Hamburg are now stuck in 2nd Bundesliga limbo.

Still I doubt Bremen have the 2nd most supporters in Germany, their best days were more than a decade ago and Schalke and Dortmund both have a huge fanbase.

Where are benfica's 6 Million associates!?

based

Attached: FB_IMG_1543179920783.jpg (642x433, 83K)

based and bocapilled

Sudaca maths

Attached: tabela12.png (290x458, 70K)

Benfica told me it were Six Million

>six million
maybe they were talking about something else

Attached: dd3.png (600x600, 143K)

how many Milhoes do Man Utd have?

>half of Portugal
Probably they count dead people kkkkkkk

My bad, it's 14 millions

5,5 in Europe alone, many more on the colonies

Attached: benfica14milhoes.jpg (700x573, 407K)

lmao imagine actually believing this

This is old as fuck AND wrong.
River has more than 140.000 since last year.

Attached: FC-Bayern-Munchen-el-club-mas-grande-del-mundo-1920-1.jpg (600x337, 76K)

Kek, lot of Porto and North are benfiquista.

And so is 6,25% of Venezuela

True, it's impossible. What even is this pic? What does Flamengo have 4x the amount of Bayern in?

Because Brazil population is about 4x bigger than Germany population?

For me, it's Kashima Antlers. #fearthedeer

Sócios you absolute retards. Not fans.