National team tiers

Can't argue against this list

Alphabetic order in place

Attached: ranked.png (1068x814, 109K)

we all know who the real elites are

Attached: elite4.png (1415x399, 446K)

move switzerland, netherlands and portugal to elite, move spain, germany, france, and belgium down

Where's USA?

>engl*nd
>elite
amina koyim oç

Italy not elite?

Italy should be elite. Where are sudacas?

no where because we dont play gay sports lol

>we
are you african american?

switzerland up 1, scotland down 1

based and elitepilled

Wales should be in OK and Iceland in good

pretty good stab, just a few things need fixing:

Croatia -> Good
Switzerland -> Great
Scotland -> Bad
Faroes -> Bad
Moldova -> Fodder

You play the gayest sport of them all

Attached: 1511804621629.jpg (859x512, 210K)

Pretty accurate.
Except for this of course

This is an up to date list, not a historical one
Scotland and Moldova debatable, but Switzerland above Croatia?
Don't get the Faroes too, what have they achieved?

>making tier list
>when we now have a league system to actually see who is good and who is shit

Attached: Nations League 2020-2021.jpg (988x556, 160K)

better then watching a bunch of twinks made of glass running around

Is watching ads Yea Forums?

Italy, Netherlands and arguably Portugal should be ELITE

Estonia should be FODDER

Too much teams are promoted/relegated

It was guaranteed from the very start that Div A will lose in quality after the swaps since even the best 4 B teams looked weaker than the 4 weakest from A. Add fluctuation to that and you have a stronger team like Germany relegated. B group winners: Bosnia, Sweden, Denmark, Ukraine. A good replacement for Croatia and Germany?
Teams that finish bottom in B opened up space for Finland (lol), Scotland (lol) and Norway
Even in C the newcomers from D easily stand out as the worst sides, meanwhile being in a group with Slovenia (or any other team that would've been relegated in their place) is game over for anyone in D
Teams that are in the same div B/C group are always going to end up in three different divisions for the next edition, remember?

I expect 11 out of 12 teams that got promoted to get relegated again. All but Serbia. In fact I'm positive that when the odds are up they will confirm my words
And the divs won't be polished over time, the original ones that were based on the coefficients were as accurate as it can get except some cringe tier stuff like Iceland A, Serbia C

Don't bully Finland

what a confusing ranking
Is this current or all time?
Because Belgium isn't elite all time but Germany not currently.

>I expect 11 out of 12 teams that got promoted to get relegated again.
depend on the group they will get on the next draw

how else would you have it? 2 or 3 teams promoted/relegated?

>This is an up to date list, not a historical one
then why are Germany in elite? The got dabbed on in the WC and relegated in the meme league

Shhh, of course we are elite

We're already there though, 9th flag in OK

Current
It's possible that they'll seed the freshly promoted teams in a separate pot so that they don't meet each other instead of relying on coefficients
It's actually ok this way
But if we wanted the best teams to compete then with a play-off between the worst from the upper div and the best from the lower div
Germany were favorites to win the entire cup alongside Brazil and they were favored in their Nations League group (of death, may I add) as well.
What do you trust more, supercomputer aided analysis done by srs ppl that can't afford to lose millions because of an incorrect coefficient or actual games that are more or less a cointoss? You didn't make the world cup either but you're still great

>instead of relying on coefficients
not really how they do it , they do a draw for each league , each new Nation League season regardless of coefficients to make up the groups , so while our group here was : Belgium-Switzerland-Iceland , next could be any possible other league A team , Belgium-Spain-Denmark for exemple or Belgium-Bosnia-Sweden all is possible

I meant the pots, not the groups
Surely they'll have pots for the draw again. The question is how they'll form them

Pretty accurate, except for Englel. Move them down 1 or 2. Also The NL deserve to be in good/great.

euro or euro qualifiers results

nations league champs here, you better update that list and move us up a tier, or else

>this cope
Imagine not being elite

Faroes have enough upset wins and draws against stronger teams (most recently Greece) to make them not fodder.

Croatia post-world cup have been pretty dire, Switzerland imo with their win v Belgium showed they're more than 'just' a decent team.

This ranking is officially based

Spain down 1 Switzerland up 1

>glorified friendlies decide who is good and who is shit

put Austria in the okay list.

Is wearing advertisements and running around Yea Forums?

based

>Germany were favorites to win the entire cup alongside Brazil and they were favored in their Nations League group (of death, may I add) as well.
yeah and they were shit in both occasions so what?
>What do you trust more, supercomputer aided analysis done by srs ppl that can't afford to lose millions because of an incorrect coefficient or actual games
kek are you serious? I should favour some random nerd's caluclations over fucking reality?

Germany are not elite right now, neither is Italy, when the next competition happen we'll see if either one improved

t.seething relegated nation

>one good game against Belgium makes you a top 10 side
Also the Greece game was 4 years ago, that's a long time. If that's your argument then take a look at Latvia's results in the same qualifying cycle.
Fodder upsets us from time to time all the time, all of them but San Marino

>comfy OK group
i like it

>Andorra and San Marino not in hilariously awful tier

>italy in the last 10 years or so
>not fodder tier

you mean the cycle in which the Faroes finished above Latvia?

The betting sites know their shit, the Germans were just unlucky in a few matches, those matches just happened to be important ones.
If you go purely by results then in 2018 Iceland were an elite side. But they weren't of course.
>so what?
fluctuation
Or the previous nations league ranking. Or a combination of any of these three, or even a combination of all three of them.

brits arent elite
their epl is probably the best but their NT isnt

The UEFA Nations League is the official power rankings

ELITE - England, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland

A - Belgium, Bosnia&H, Denmark, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden, Ukraine

B - Austria, Croatia, Czech Rep, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Norway, Poland, Russia, Scotland, Serbia, Wales

C - Albania, Belarus, Bulgaria, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Kosovo, Macedonia, Montenegro, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Romania, Slovakia, Turkey

D - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Cyprus, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Gibraltar, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Moldovia, Slovenia

SHIT - Andorra, Liechtenstein, Malta, San Marino

No, the one where Faroes faced Greece (a Greece that literally finished last in their group)
In that cycle Latvia stole points from all three of their group leaders, twice from one of them

In the cycle where Faroes, Latvia and Andorra were in the same group all of them were fodder. That might've been a recordholder for the most unbalanced qualifying group in modern football

Excuse me m8, but Gibraltar have earned the right to be considered Bad.

Having the balls to rank yourself above Belgium after getting your ass kicked twice (2) in a row in the same competition.

Kek, anglos are shit, they belong in B

Attached: 236830659023212.png (1003x1024, 956K)

This.

Attached: Armenia-0-1-Gibraltar-Full-Highlight-Video-–-UEFA-Nations-League-20182019[1].jpg (985x558, 252K)

someone was obsessed enough to exaggerate this much
>those fucking burgers and their infatuation with bbc and black guys in tights...
>i-it's not fair..
lol stay slurping that semen

>god tier defender
>god tier midfielders
>decent attack
we're winning it all

Take it up with the official UEFA Nations League rankings m8, not me.

>Surely they'll have pots for the draw again. The question is how they'll form them

>Seedings and restrictions will be confirmed for the eventual draw, expected to take place in January/February 2020.
That's before the Euro and the playoffs but after the qualifiers

>The betting sites know their shit
betting site heavily fluctuate depending on what people bet on, and even if they knew a lot, wich isn't the case, reality still proved them wrong and there's nothing you can do about it

Funny thing how >we, a nation that doesn't really give a shit about the new format, screwed it up while winning against the Neverlands during the regular qualifier aka the match that actually counts

Nobody cares about nations league

Based

Based and /elite/ post.

And that's why you got dabbed on by Jogi's somewhat rejuvenated boomer squad?

bet you didnt Watch any matches , it gave really competitives games , in several years winning the nations league trophy will be seen as a major trophy to get

we relegated so we can play against serbia with bit of luck to put us in same group

>UEFA
Oblak;
Kimmich, Piqué, Van Dijk, Robertson;
de Bruyne, Kanté, David Silva;
Mbappé, Cristiano Ronaldo, Hazard

>CONMEBOL
Alisson;
Dani Alves, Marquinhos, Thiago Silva, Filipe Luis;
Vidal, Fabinho, James Rodríguez;
Messi, Agüero, Neymar

UEFA wins 3-0 or some shit idk.

someone make a flag tier list and put Czech Republic first :)

>Kimmich

Funny how you ALSO shat the bed at the World Cup, finishing dead last in two major competitions in a row. You are a B tier nation now.

CONCACAF Nations League coming up m8!

defending is a social construct

Actually just one, as I said no one gives a toss about the meme league and the WC was just a major slip

fpbp

>*ngland
>Elite

KYS, ONLY THE /HOLYEVROPEANEMPIRE/ AKA ITALY, GERMANY, FRANCE AND SPAIN ARE ELITE.

WHERE ARE MY /HEE/ BROS?

Attached: THE HOLY EUROPEAN EMPIRE.jpg (3860x2542, 348K)

Your country glory days are over just like Italys.

Waiting to see how the pots would aproximately look like with different methods and then announcing the method of choice is classic UEFA
The Nations League match was more important m8
You wouldn't have a team like Netherlands in your 6 team group in the first place because you would've been in pot 1. You fucked up your seedings for years ahead.

Why care if we beat them anyway?

Attached: gay handegg football.jpg (799x539, 115K)

Surprisingly intelligent post.

I can get behind this

>We
Lose weight

>300 million people
>get blacker every day

Soon USA will dominate

A slip? I mean, I'm not looking at any particular country or team right now but the way you put it, it sure sounds familiar.

>Croatia -> Good

More like too good for you

Your best players are approaching their 40s.

>he doesen't know about Croatian talents

m8 we are a constant since we got independance. We are probably the only team in the world that has a better head 2 head against Germany and Italy. We can add England too to that list but I don't consider you elite. Only France can make us suffer

>Croatia actually has a better head-to-head against Germany
We have to fix this in league B

I don't really give a shit about continentals but

>Ireland down one.
>England down one.
>Scotland down two.
>Wales down one.
>Northern Ireland stays where it is.

Let's be realistic.

Attached: 1559163005296.jpg (992x1200, 273K)

I know this is bait but just look at all the youth players

Man I'm really excited for Euros next year.

Wjo is that?

>England down one
Ehm sweaty we are literally elite :') dont be too mad

Mainland European nations.

Italy has a great U21 squad for the upcoming Euros and is doing great at U20 WC

The girl in the picture I mean

>being interested in women

this. Finna dab on u20 WC and u21 Euros

I've no idea. Spotted her on some arsenal thread recently and liked what I saw.

I want a quite English slag

>Finland not in the bad-tier
Based.

Attached: 200257921.jpg (1920x1320, 251K)

>draw with Denmark
>draw with Russia
>need overtime to beat England
>smashed by France
>smashed by Spain
>lose to England

Hardly impressive

It is impressive imo

>would rather watch big strong BBCs than naughty twinks
gay confirmed

Färöer is based, you fucking plebeian.

Attached: truerankings.png (1068x1413, 118K)

absolutely /elite/ leaf

If you say so

Based

>germany
>france
>spain

>elite

"no"

dont you have a team to be trying to get into sami?

>holy
>france

>evropean
>spain

>empire
>germany

>italy
>italy

good one m8 real funny

>only having one world cup
>elite
You can only choose one

Begs the question wether a Yugoslav team would be considered elite?

the nations league brought the humiliation of relegation to international football and i will forever love it for that.

nottingham forest have two more european cups than man city.

which one is elite?

NOBODY CARES ABOUT THAT JOKE CUP OKAY?

Attached: b02.png (600x600, 262K)

Neither

>Pique

Hahahhahaha check out this seething fag

based

cringe

Attached: 1552525056311.png (2351x1102, 578K)

Eh