Over double the population of the netherlands

>over double the population of the netherlands
>most popular sport is football
>domestic teams never achieved anything
>national team never achieved anything

where are they going wrong?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Poland.png (1920x1200, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJS5ddjynmo
youtube.com/watch?v=ILVQaSxa2zM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>where are they going wrong?

Being polish

>two third place WC finishes
>three Olympic medals (two silver one gold)
Its nothing too glorious but its not like Polish football hasn't achieved anything.

they ended up 3rd in two WCs tbf and should have won in 1974, but we forced them to play on a flooded field in the semi-final kek

>but we forced them to play on a flooded field in the semi-final kek
based

>Olympics for football
wow it's fucking nothing

>should have won
>played on the same field as their opponents and lost
>should have won
Okay, Kowalski.

Too busy overtaking the world

they were technically more gifted so the flooded field gave our players an advantage

the dutch in the final also had the better team if we're being honest, but based Müller cucked them anyway

They are too big, strong and dumb to play the game. Weather doesn't help either.

>domestic teams never achieved anything
Yes, and this is so sad. Even Ukrainians and Russians have way better league than us.

>national team never achieved anything
Poland was better than your country from the mid 70s to early 80s

The produce only strikers and keepers, the have like 4 good keepers, 3 elite goalscorers and the only good player between midfield and defense is Zielinsky

What was the point of the Polaks playing crooked cards in Brothers Karazamov?

>>national team never achieved anything
more medals since 1966 than england

>our
You're not German, Krystoff

more CS majors than netherland at least

Danzig ist Polnisch, mein smelly friend

They produced a lot of memes when they got blacked last WC

Holy cringe

Return to Poland

we wouldn't have lost to poland. we only lost to germany because our boomers were seething about ww2

smugpepe.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=ZJS5ddjynmo

Attached: Arsene-Wenger_1.jpg (300x300, 16K)

*charges at your tanks*
Nothing personnel, kiddo

Attached: Hungarian-Hussars-Poland.jpg (557x276, 26K)

No idea how but Dortmund found the 3 goodest polish players and made them play well with other shitters. Shame they all dropped out quick,especially Blazscyckowski

Poland is a poor third world country, it's not really fair to compare them to the Netherlands.

Compare it to similar population countries at the same stage of development and the Polish league is much stronger than those of Iraq, Sudan and Mozambique.

So they would have success in American Football or Rugby League?

unironically this, Slavs are built to be Gronkowskis, not flopping pace babbys

>where are they going wrong?
years of corruption and mismanagement of everything.
also, garbage sport.

I don't think poles are as big as their balkan brothers.

for you

They look like rugby league guys

Attached: Polish-Rugby-League.jpg (550x343, 44K)

>Ignoring the Polish golden generation that should have won in 1974.

This is why

Attached: 2018–19 Ekstraklasa - Wikipedia.png (1063x804, 78K)

This is one of the worst comments I've ever read.

t. amerigoblin

ᎠᏓᎯᏍᏗ ᏨᏌ ᎠᏓᎵᏍᎩᏱᏍᎩ

""""""""""""""""""our"""""""""""""""""" domestic teams haven't achieved shit yet because we've actually solved football and due to very high level of footy in poland our teams are too knackered to actually do something in european cups

youtube.com/watch?v=ILVQaSxa2zM

here's us fine-tuning so called gegenpressing a couple of years ago, get on our level plebs

Almost like player development is based on wealth and lack of corruption or something

Poland belongs to the 15% of wealthiest countries on Earth, much wealthier than for example Brazil or Uruguay and these nations are still more successful in footy.

Shit excuse desu

does eastern germany have any good teams?

polish are good people

they suffered under the USSR for years and are only just recovering

Reminder that if you and the frogs did something other than sit on your hands during the fall/winter of 1939 the war would have ended right then and there

why didn't you?

t. Gzstregszrzosrz Britanski

You see the United States didn't enter into an alliance with Poland and guarantee it's sovereignty like the Allies did at the time

The Poles were far better off under Communism. Now they're just a colony of the EU, a source of cheap labour to be exploited to the detriment of everybody.

yeah not a single Polak I've ever talked to in the US or outside of it believes Communism was a good thing, in fact in America most of them are hardcore conservatives and have a hatred of leftism

Yeah mate should've definitely marched halfway across Europe with an army that would've got instantly obliterated good idea

t. Jeremy Corbyn

Give it up Jerry, nobody is gonna fall for that shit ever again.
Just take a trip to Eastern Germany and compare it to the Western part of this country if you want to convince yourself.

maybe they didn't have the troops to attack the next day after invasion of poland

>At the Nuremberg Trials, German military commander Alfred Jodl said that "if we did not collapse already in the year 1939 that was due only to the fact that during the Polish campaign, the approximately 110 French and British divisions in the West were held completely inactive against the 23 German divisions."[17] General Siegfried Westphal stated that if the French had attacked in force in September 1939 the German army "could only have held out for one or two weeks."[18]

Attached: 1559525510109.jpg (1024x762, 144K)

but britain only had 9 division ready then, germany had seventy eight?

Not sure where you're pulling that from but again, most of Hitler's generals told him not to invade because they expected the allies to not be scared cucks

Lot of people here are like that. Only people who actually had it better under communism thanks to all the fucking bullshit they pulled in those years think communism was good

ah yes, poland has been doing so badly indeed after getting rid of communism!

nice try, commie shit

Attached: 2019-06-04_231152.png (629x557, 23K)

>Not sure where you're pulling that from but again
wikipedia, just like you. britain only had 9 army divisions ready.

we were still considering what side would be better to join

smart move at least.

Polling consistently shows that people who lived under the Eastern Bloc remember it fondly.

>in fact in America most of them are hardcore conservatives
Yeah, funny how the ones who choose to move to the home of the neoliberal cancer are completely taken in in by neoliberalism. It's almost like selection bias is at work.

The East was completely shafted when it was annexed by the West. All the communal businesses was sold off to Western businessmen for an absolute pittance and then asset-stripped so that Eastern industry couldn't compete with Western industry. Learn something about the history of this if you want to understand why the East of Germany is a shithole. Capitalism requires there to be exploiters (in this case the West) and exploited (the East). One provides labour and resources for the other.

>GDP
Truly the only thing that matters

tankies need to fucking kill themselves

at least it's not Muslim Per Capital like in your case

tell me what matters then, jeremy

All the businesses fled West precisely because they had no interest living under commie rule where they would have to watch on as the government would run their hard worked for companies into the ground.

I cannot believe some people are still dumb enough to fall for that whole communism scam.

How about job security, family stability, sustainability, equality? It's funny how people cry 'commie' when they see shit like mass immigration fucking their countries up, when actually this is just the inevitable consequence of capitalism's lust for pointless economic growth.

You'd think the fact that the USSR completely collapsed because of dozens of different independence movements would be enough to sway stoner college kids but it doesn't

>All the businesses fled West
That's not what happened though. The federal government inherited these nationalised companies from the GDR and sold them off to the super-rich. Ironically the reunification ended up costing the Western taxpayer a bomb but made huge profits for the people who really ran the Federal Republic.

>all those meaningless buzzwords

kek, I especially like the "equality" part
Ah yes, a bunch of unelected men calling all the shots and controlling the economy makes them equal to the worker who has to work 10 hours a day to meet the state's goals and who then is not even allowed to own anything in exchange.

Communism is only attractive to very few men (like 100 maybe) lucky enough to make it to the top of the ruling party and slave-minded ant people with no ambitions in life.

they care about other sports

Attached: Capturar.png (613x332, 27K)

at the risk of sounding like an enlightened centrist, you know there is a middle course between economic ultraliberalism that hurts so many western countries and communism?

We only lost because of the Ajax/PSV drama.

Extremely high IQ play

Not enough diversity. Follow France's lead

I know that.

But when it comes down to it, free-market capitalism >>>>>>> communism

Attached: whoafreug.jpg (480x480, 16K)

Poles like volleyball and stronkman shit don't they? They don't grow up only kicking a ball around like hueniggers

Typical Slovenians spreading Nazi propaganda

>around Sweden's GDP despite Sweden having a quarter of the population and a ton of useless immigrants
Sounds pretty shit to me.

this

they're already starting

Attached: polish black girl.png (1079x1800, 1.44M)

it's about the increase

you generated much more in 1990 and yet now, since becoming capitalist, poland has pretty much caught up with you

also, pic related shows another good example of that
how can commies even still exist with all this evidence that very clearly points out how fucking shit their ideology has proven to be?

Attached: Screenshot_20190605-000146_Chrome.jpg (1079x1374, 242K)

all their best and brightest move to ireland to clean toilets

Is that why their rugby team is so good?

corruption and mindset

Unironically delete this post and never come here again.

tfw even our mutts are super cute

I had a fantastic time when I visited Krakow last winter, cheap food and booze and what little Polish my parents taught me growing up was enough to get along with everyone really well

basiert und polengepilt

For a country that was was the unwilling battleground for the biggest war in history and then having to be held back for 40 years now being on par with Sweden being a creditor coming out of said war and having all the freedom to do what they wanted is pretty incredible. Or maybe modern Sweden is just that pathetic.

Historically Sweden are most powerful when they conquer Finland and Poland and cuck the Danes

Yeh dude I fucked Becky in the arse at high school prom and now I'm fucking like 12 Beckys a day at age 45 lmao

Who gives a fuck if they’re not the best at poor kick. They’re very based

based ice addict

>ww2
you didn't even have ww2 in holland
you are thinking of france

>cherokee
wot?

swamp niggers played in their native enviroment

Danzig ist Polnisch
Stettin ist Polnisch
Posen ist Polnisch
Breslau ist Polnisch

Ostland ist Polen

>higher incomes, gdp = better

Remember, user, it is harder for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God than for a camel to fit through the eye of a needle.

I would hope no good Christian posters on /so/ would sing praises for a country committing usury.

the city of american education