I love how the rest of the world ignore's the women's world cup like its irrelevant simply because our women > their...

I love how the rest of the world ignore's the women's world cup like its irrelevant simply because our women > their women. Thought futbol was supposed to be you guys' thing or whatever? Or is it just that your countries are still so assbackwards that a woman gets stoned to death when she steps out of the kitchen?

Attached: 13904378-1408545516-640x360.jpg (640x360, 48K)

THREE WORLD CUPS AND TWO WORLD WARS

Attached: murrica.jpg (500x360, 99K)

it's like dominating the paralympics

Imagine being this ignorant and sexist

Only female sport I watch is volleyball

Attached: Suh6nzt.jpg (745x1128, 228K)

>woman gets stoned to death when she steps out of the kitchen?
No, but they should.
Anywho, the u20 is still on and then Copa América, so yeah, no time to watch some ladies drag their sorry asses through a pitch.
Will watch, however, pics of bundas and some cheeky shots of bobs and veganas posted in 4chinz tho.

When the GOAT team of a sport can be thrashed 12-0 by any half-decent high school team it rather takes the shine off their achievements.

Funny how they say this now, but if the US by some fluke gets knocked out of the WWC Yea Forums is gonna explode

>that a woman gets stoned to death when she steps out of the kitchen
is there anything wrong with this?

because only you care about it and you fund women's sports more than the rest of the world combined

Based FInn

Women's tennis is alright too

Attached: maxresdefault (16).jpg (1280x720, 79K)

Women are bad at sports

This. I am also partial to womens tennis and field hockey.

Lmao so cringe OP. Do everyone a favor and jump off a fucking bridge

Lmao no it will not. Nobody will be paying attention to the womens world cup around here just like every time it comes around

They turned soccer into an sjw sport. Every women's wc has to have dykes kissing or some rainbow flag shit.
I watch women's tennis, beach volleyball, and recently college softball. Womens soccer has too much propaganda.

>hope solo is the hottest one out of all these chicks
damn that's unfortunate

because women's football is shit. The media always hype it up but iv'e seen better footy being played by blind people

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

Attached: EL GIGANTE DE CONCACAF.png (2806x1074, 642K)

>our women > their women
>he is still in denial about France dominating international football for the next 1000 years

Julie Johnston and Alex Morgan hadn't joined yet

Rapinoe singlehandedly making sure that a large part of the country willingly doesn't care about it.

I never had a problem with it. I didn’t even think about the skill level of the women’s world cup back in 2011. These women are still professional players and can outdo most men talking smack on this board. But then the U.S. and world stage kept pushing progressive politics into so many aspects of everyday life. Now butch lesbians like Rapinoe are leaving a sour taste in my mouth. Do you see the edgy marketing Fox has for the USWNT? It reeks of so much insecurity when you bash the men’s team, and then act in an overcompensating tough way. I don’t think even Wambach was like that.

there's a women's world cup going on? saw the new fifa update and wondered what the fuck was going on

Genuinely nobody on the global scale gives a shit about women's sports. Nobody. Not even women.

The real topjej tournament was 2007, I think, when the matches had totally bizarre results because there aren't enough good women's teams in the world to make a full tournament. Some matches would be 1-0 or 0-0 or 2-1 like normal, and then all of a sudden you'd get some mad shit like Norway winning 15-0.