World Ranking

FIFA

Attached: FIFA.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

NBA

Attached: NBA.jpg (1920x1080, 483K)

Baseball

Attached: Baseball.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

Can you stretch your images a bit further?

>third world screenshots

>NBA
You truly don't deserve anything but hate

>Lelgium is 1st
hahahahahhahahah

damn, those images thicc af.

IICH (Ice Hockey)

Attached: IICH.jpg (1920x1080, 436K)

Based
Cringe

>Belgium
San Marino need to arrange friendlies with the shitters just above them. I mean surely they can win those at least, SURELY!?

nigga wtf is wrong with your screenshots

Rugby

Attached: Rugby.jpg (1920x1080, 391K)

>Cook Island actually has a team

he stretched them all to the same dimensions for some reason

Handball

Attached: Handball.jpg (1500x1000, 455K)

>pic related

Sorry for that

Attached: 1554138361412.png (245x280, 269K)

use this nigga

or don't stretch it in the first place

Attached: paint.png (784x498, 58K)

To me personally, it always feels like baseball is barely talked about in our sportnews bulletins, despite being one of the higher ranked countries in the world.

Chat shit we'll just spank you for the 3rd time

>477
what

FRANCOPHONIE

Attached: 1537766214662.png (438x425, 172K)

>Brazil
>still 3rd

I'm telling you this ranking is fucking rigged by the jewish mafia

Honestly if the brits are allowed to vote for Brexit, these guys in the 100s of british colonies should also be allowed to chose if they continue sucking up to the white devil or have their independence

i'm not one to be sticking up for the british empire, but i think in fairness those countries are allowed to have those referendums if they want them

Reminder Poland rigged the FIFA Ranking by not playing any friendlies since Euro 2016 so they wouldn't drop any places and lose their spot in pot 1 for the last World Cup.

based

>5th

kek

the falklands voted to stay under british rule mostly because most everyone there IS british

They can leave at any time, but most of them have such small populations there's no real clamour or feasibility for independence.
The larger ones have their own legislatures and elected officials anyway, Britain just protects them militarily and conducts their foreign diplomacy.
Not to mention that a load of them are huge tax havens - 'sucking up to the white devil' forms the majority of their economy.

ameritard wrong again

>In the 2012 census, a majority of residents listed their nationality as Falkland Islander (59 percent), followed by British (29 percent), Saint Helenian (9.8 percent), and Chilean (5.4 percent).[137] A small number of Argentines also live on the islands.[138]

>A small number of Argentines also live on the islands
JUST

the islands have been under british rule since the 1800's. they can claim they're falkland islanders but they're naturalized british

>poo ess gay
laffin at the americunts

>the falklands voted to stay part of the uk because they're british
>but less than a third identify as such
>THEY'RE BRITISH

ameritards strike again

I want to get rid of them desu

because nobody here plays it, just our colony nigs

>Belgium
>Still on 1st place
Why the fuck is this allowed. They’re even worse chokers than Neverlands. This meme needs to stop and everyone involved on it shoot by a death squad tbqfh.

seeth more

Attached: eden laughing at this post.jpg (685x385, 30K)

Is that true? It would make sense of why they're so shit

>zero world cups
>a fucking non country
The only reason you were allowed to exist to weaken Netherlands and don’t you forget it.

Attached: FEA94A4F-F5B8-4ACB-B4E3-6E1D4B657E25.jpg (576x661, 445K)

maybe you could be number 1 too if you won most of your matches

>210. Bahamas
Damn, you sea niggers offer me a hotel room and some mojitos and I'll play for you.

Attached: 1557778979908.png (2753x1400, 116K)

yes, based polish intellectuals

but thanks to them we got the spain portugal in the group stage

>belgium, poland, switzerland and denmark always in the top 15 even when they are shit

tfw ur 10 million inhabitant meme country is #1

big shame other countries

how many cups do you have?

That's listing your nationality. That's very, very different to what you identify as.

>10% Saint Helenian
kek, like half of the Saint Helenian population lives in the Falklands then

>Spic calling Belgium and The NL chokers
Lmao Remember that time in 2014 WC where you lost 5-1 again the NL. Peak choking. Holy shit spics are retarded.

Also: learn history.