I require a Croat

I require a Croat.

What's this odd blue/gold/black design thing in the bottom right of HNK Rijeka's crest? Drawing a blank here, it doesn't show up in the heraldry of the city or Primorje-Gorski County

Attached: 1200px-HNK_Rijeka.svg[1].png (1200x1455, 134K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heraldry-wiki.com/heraldrywiki/index.php?title=Rijeka
club25football.wordpress.com/
sportnet.rtl.hr/sportnetklub/nogomet-1/hnk-rijeka-2018-2019-356777/19/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related is Rijeka's sigil. Twoheaded black eagle over pot thats spilling water. You posted NK Rijeka's logo, I assume its the pot spilling water, just from front angle. Rijeka means river so thats the connection I guess.
t. Guy from rijeka, who never thought about it

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-160042_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 365K)

This is actual, real sigil. I can search the net a little bit more if you want and if it its important, but don't think there is something very interesting behind it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-160548_Gallery.jpg (1080x2220, 667K)

100 years later still habsburgcucks

Thank you, my Adriatic compadre. Your words have pointed me in the right direction - I assume this page is correct?

heraldry-wiki.com/heraldrywiki/index.php?title=Rijeka

Thanks for your help! I needed to know considering I have pic related hanging in my wardrobe.

Attached: 20190523_164509.jpg (826x620, 174K)

Isn't the official language in Argentine spanish?

Yeah, thats it, no problem man. The jersey is not bad looking, but I've never understood why it has that big cross on it. I dont think Rijeka ever had anything cross related anywhere, maybe its just random design.

I also need a croat, specifically a hajdukfag
what can you tell me about jairo?

Suppose that would be my next question then, why the cross? I know HNK Rijeka had a vertical line running down the shirt in the 50s or so and a horizontal band in the 70s or so

>Rijeka
what a stupid name for a city, when you think about it

Named after the river, I assume.

Now that you are here anyway, Boban, how is Boka Kotor? Looking to go there with my girlfriend so she can enjoy the old town and I can go look at Bokelj Kotor's stadium.

Also, Hrvatski user, what's this 'krepat ma ne molat' in the collar of the shirt mean?

Attached: 20190523_164553.jpg (826x620, 224K)

Asked my friend, who is hajdukfag. He said he is nothing special, average. If he is average for our league, doubt he would be any better somewhere else. But he does play for hajduk maybe in some better club he would be better.
I will read about it now, it was introduced in 2013 if I am not wrong, never before in history it was anywhere

>how is Boka Kotor?
it's the only place in MNE I can recommend for someone to visit
especially Kotor, very nice city
you should also visit Cetinje
ignore everything else, north looks like some village from STALKER

It is old saying, nobody would understand it in croatia, not even people from rijeka, no one talks like that anymore. To put simply it means die before give up.

Really patriotic backside they got going on here

>it's the only place in MNE I can recommend for someone to visit
>especially Kotor, very nice city
Cheers, thank you.

>you should also visit Cetinje
Suppose that'd be a quick cab ride from Kotor, yes?

>ignore everything else, north looks like some village from STALKER
Sounds like my kinda thing, but then the missus won't like it much.

>I will read about it now, it was introduced in 2013 if I am not wrong, never before in history it was anywhere
Yeah, it first appeared in 2013 but might have been a combination of those older designs

Attached: 20190523_164620.jpg (826x620, 217K)

people ocassionally use "krepat" here

>Suppose that'd be a quick cab ride from Kotor, yes?
yes, though I'm not sure about price
Podgorica-Budva is 20 euros, so Kotor - Cetinje should be less
telling you this so you don't get ripped off by some scummy taxy driver

Yeah, krepat also around here. Ma ne molat though not at all.

volim grad koji teče

Matjaz Kek is best coach in history of croatian league. Fact!

I think I have quite a bit to work with, I run a small blog about odd football shirts and HNK Rijeka is going to be covered in the near future, hence my interest.

club25football.wordpress.com/

Thank you, I will properly invest in the local economy on my terms. Going to be good fun.

I see a Slovene, lovely coastline you guys have. Koper is really nice, I loved Ankaran, and I adore Dekani. Went to see NK Jadran Dekani back in 2017.

Attached: 20190523_164704.jpg (962x888, 344K)

don't worry though, thievery and such stuff is very very rare
you can only get fucked over by taxi

Attached: 1460831054997.jpg (396x385, 33K)

Thats interesting man, tried to search about cross but didnt find something usefull. People are just talking shit about it. On this link there are some pictures of jersey and red and purple away kits, if you will use it. sportnet.rtl.hr/sportnetklub/nogomet-1/hnk-rijeka-2018-2019-356777/19/

Based friendly Balkan people in this thread, you guys are wonderful.

Just because we are in this thread, in any other we are still pieces of shit hahaha

I've been to Rijeka, Krk, and a bunch of the islands. Quite alright, although you get quite a few assholes trying to wash your car in the streets.

Rijeka is alright, its close to Istria and Dalmatia and Zagreb. When the wheater is good it is nice but it has a shitlot of rain. When its raining it sucks.