If your club isn't here, it's tinpot

if your club isn't here, it's tinpot

Attached: IMG_20190604_164237.jpg (447x323, 34K)

>Fc Honka
Managed by Tikki Takanen.

>Fc Honka

Why can they only pass the ball if a teammate is right infront of them? Do these clubs not have any players with vision or creativity?

>Fc Honka

>Fc HONKa

Attached: honkler-800x458.png (800x458, 288K)

Actually it's managed by Vesa Vasara, which somehow sounds more like a fake name than your clever joke.

>FC Honka is a Finnish football club, based in Espoo

how's life in finland?

it's 32°C here and I'm dying and wish I was in a comfy cold finnish forest hut instead desu

a land of thousand memes

>EsPOO

eww

Don't they spend all day sitting in saunas until they die?

here's some Tikki Takanen ball

Attached: honak.webm (720x406, 1.59M)

nice pass

summers are usually pretty nice here, too hot to stay inside a lot of the time though

Summers are really warm here. Gonna be +30 the upcoming days here too.

Attached: 0cc56fad.jpg (1013x1080, 127K)

wtf

Laughed very hard at this

honk honk

>Espoo
Nice name.

looks pretty good 2bh

makes me proud to be an Espoolainen

Any guesses on why Honka's attendance numbers are so bad?
They play great football but they're the worst in the league here (KPV are only so low because they played 3/5 of their home games 150km away)

half of Ykkönen teams have more people at the stadium on average

Attached: yleisömäärät.png (679x547, 41K)

And the numbers do always get better after spring is over, but it's still really low

Not many people I know care about soccer. The ones that do have been fans of HJK or bandwagon a popular foreign team like Barca (or even multiple foreign teams).

Could be because Honka was a lower division team for all my childhood, but nobody seems to care about them in Espoo in my age bracket at least.

>Real Betis
Based

for me it's Yea Forums-espoo

>sarriball already effective

How good is Finish league? Freddy Adu could make it in 2nd Finnish division IIRC

Damn, the hue school is ded. It's only hoofball or reactive counter attacking.

Attached: 1558115814035.gif (320x240, 2.28M)

Raining in North West England. Yep, best footy teams, comfiest weather. Island life is good.

Damn, I have a visa open and now I unironically want to go see FC Honka in action

Attached: Tikki Takanen.png (348x409, 277K)

He signed for a top-mid-table team in the Finnish league, couldn't get playing time so he was sent to the reserves who played in the 3rd division aka. the 4th tier.
He scored 2 goals in 3 games there.