*wins la liga, copa del rey and the champions league*

*wins la liga, copa del rey and the champions league*

Attached: jovic-hazard_9910068_20190529230519.jpg (755x425, 39K)

new attackers are nice, but don't forget that tadic publicly retired casemiro and so they'll need a new holding midfielder too, as well as centre backs and maybe fullbacks

—————-Courtois
—Militao—Varane—Ramos—Reguilon
————Pogba—Kante—Kroos
—-Hazard——Jovic—-Mane

>All those niggers
>Kante as holding mid
>Militao when Carvajal and Odriozola are way better
I guess you don't want Madrid to win anything next season.

>changes entire front 3, two midfielders plus aging kroos, and only 1 new fullback
>keeps shitty keeper
>he thinks they'll win the treble
I'm sorry but no

*ramos leaves*
*defense shits the bed*

>Mane
lol

>courtois

Serious question lads - just how overrated is Hazard?

its hard to explain if you haven't watched him

he's the greatest shit player ever

>bankrupt the club to afford that line-up
>keep Courtois and end up losing anyway
Sort of want this to happen.

I have watched him.
many many times in many big games.
If I were Madrid and someone told me he'd cost 70 million id laugh in their face.
if I were Madrid I wouldn't even bother buying him.

Why the fuck wouldn't you just shift the millions you would pay for Hazard and put it toward a 100m buy of MBappe?

They announced Jovic because they can't finish the deal with Chelsea for Hazard... I hope there is no deal and he comes free next year.

hes literally the same as isco, just a little faster.
Wouldn't even work well in Madrid,

They're going for both. Hazard and Jovic are very different players

I'm not questioning that, it's just everybody supposed Hazard was coming this weekend and holding a presentation tomorrow, yet he's not official (Chelsea keep asking for 120M€).

R. Madrid new T-Shirt presentation is this Friday, and they wanted Jovic, Mendy and Hazard signed by then... It doesn't look like.

proof in one post that no matter how hard they try that Americans will never understand this sport

Real wouldn't play that many niggers tho.

This, tell me 1 (one) black player who has succeed in R. Madrid.
Mixed like Varane, Roberto Carlos or Marcelo doesn't count. I mean black BLACK.

Nah, that's dumb as fuck.
Funny enough, ive noticed more in-depth conversation around the game from yanks more so than the English.

You guys seem to have this over confident stupidity, based on your narrow view of being obsessed with premier league.
>De Gea is the best goalie in the world
>Courtois is top 5
>Hazard is top 3
>Ronaldino is top 10 all time
>beckham sucked
>England will kill the US in the World cup
>England will kill costa rica in the world cup

now me on the other hand
I actually bet Costa Rica would finish top of the group of England Uruguay and Italy.
I bet Madrid would win 3 CLs in a row.
I bet Liverpool would beat Barcelona 4 - 0 at home despite their injuries.

so I don't need your amateur ass opinion muhammed.

how long till courtois starts bullying hazard and his big ass?

God Damn 1776 all over again

Attached: 1536945011434.gif (381x216, 966K)

dude, Hazard is not a 50m dollar player. Especially at this point in his career. And also not the type of player Madrid needs for their style of play.

I mean disregarding all the other nonsense for a sec, but Eden Hazard has been the best player in the Premier League over the last two seasons, easily, and this is coming from someone who actively despises Chelsea as a club.
His ability to transform an innocuous period of possession into a dangerous attack purely from his own dribbling skills is unmatched, he creates chances almost literally every game that Chelsea simply wouldn't get with him not on the field. When you add in the fact that he can score goals at a rate that's competitive with the top end of the league's strikers and it should be clear why he should be regarded as an elite footballer. Chelsea would simply be nowhere near as good without him.
Forget van Dijk or Sterling, he deserved to be PL player of the season.

Real Madrid has a style of play? Genuinely hadn't noticed

I can respect you coming at it from that angle, but im measuring shit like Madrid's style and the players around them.
They just went through a few years of slowly realizing that Isco - who could have been THE BEST in the world couldn't really fit in on an all out attacking 3 man forward line at Madrid.
Now Hazard is more geared for counter attacks than Isco because he's more of a runner obviously, but Madrid has depended on pure athleticism for the last 5 years.
I told everyone that Madrid signing courtois was a fucking mistake - mostly due to system.

my point is that I don't know if anyone should pay 60 million for a 28 year old Hazard.
Im even less confident in a team like Madrid doing it.
im even less less confident when Madrid have an obvious need for a high caliber athletic striker (mbappe being the obvious one)

meanwhile barça are stuck with valverde and a bunch of washed up boomers kek

Chelsea want 120m euros I believe.

fucking asinine.

Zidane made great moves for this 3 years.
The fact that hes looking at Hazard and Pogba for big bucks is a big mistake.

Can't believe we prioritized Ze Gomes, Ferreyra and Castillo over Jovic lol

makelele, seedorf, karembeu..

I mean you say that but Hazard's been just as potent whilst playing either as a second striker or as a wide forward for Belgium, who can hardly be described as a counter-attacking side.
IMO Real Madrid basically need a full re-tool at this point, so who's to say they should't try to give them a new tactical identity - they've relied a lot on the individual brilliances of Ronaldo, Bale, Modric, Kroos and Marcelo for their success, with them gone/going/off form they're going to have to play differently to how they have been pretty much by default.

Hazard as opposed to Isco is more suited to playing out wide, plus over the last couple of years their difference output in terms of creating chances and finishing has been night and day.
Whether Hazard ends up succeeding at Real or not remains to be seen ofc, but he has all the tools to, and for a player to come in for 2-3 years and immediately improve the team it's difficult to come up with many options that are likely to do better.

And hey, Barcelona have on two separate occasions spent more on players that have failed more dramatically than any of Real's recent buys.

Yeah I agree with most of that.
And you're right, it is retool time.
I guess Im questioning whether or not Zidane knows what hes doing or he just happened to stumble into the correct system for 3 years straight.

guess we'll see.
I personally would say fuck no to spending 250m on Hazard and Pogba

To be honest, for Real Madrid, it's to hope that Zidane breaks away from their "style" because at this point you won't easily find a 3 man offense good enough to break down a defense easily. Especially considering that the majority of La Liga sides will sit back and play the counter, which has lead to Real just playing the ball around the opponent's box and due to their lack of creativity resorting to mindless crosses in the hope for a lucky goal.

Wouldn't be surprised if Zidane decides to try for 2 strikers with Hazard in a more central role, like he did with Isco as well.

Keep dreaming.

Attached: 15498973821188.jpg (660x371, 72K)

what is he saying here?

Right.

and a huge deal no one ever stops to realize is that part of Zidanes tactics were to rely on Keylor Navas to make 2 ridiculous game saving saves per game.

Zidanes every game was a bet that Madrid would out score you, fuck defense.

... americans just need to fuck off to another board..

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Mendy is also done deal
Hazard and a CM(pogba or Eriksen) also soon