All this team and league talk but does anybody actually PLAY football here?

All this team and league talk but does anybody actually PLAY football here?
>ITT discuss high iq skills, how to play better, tactics etc

Attached: 37059CF0-7EA7-412D-842C-390AB93D4039.jpg (650x415, 72K)

I find that when you are running down the wing the best way to get past the left or right back is to cut inside desu. works like 80% of the time.

I play 6 a side occasionally, used to play 11 a side when I was younger. Brother and my dad both played at semi pro level. My dad also worked at a championship club academy and coached and worked with some well known pros when he was getting his badges.

I LIKE TO KICK IT IN DA GOAL

Attached: 1531632149132.png (621x702, 56K)

I played but I was shit lol.

Learn to shoot through the defender's legs, so many goals are scored like this if you watch carfully

I played on my local team until I get to highschool (U16). I played as a right back and in the midfield. I was very good but my fathers tell me that study it's more important than football although I always like to be a elite footballer. I listened to my fathers and I focused in studies, now I'm a loser who never finished his studies and never fullfield his dream about being a elite player. I always regret to left football. It still hurts.

Now I play random matches with my uni mates and that's all. These times will never come back.

just 7 a side with the lads, I'm too old to play 11

Learn to make long passes lads, that is THE way to know if you're for real or not on the pitch.

eh sucks mate but dont quit on life because of that

no because all of my friends are NERDS

I got a leaflet through the post about joining a 6-a-side league but I literally don't have 5 friends to form a team with

this is true, i used to play center/right back and 90% of shots that went by me were under the legs
it's such a natural instinct to extend the legs when defending a shot that sometimes you can't do much about it

I won't quit. I only don't care anymore.

If you are a centerback the most important skill you need to learn is how to read the game.

yeah thats essentially the same. i mean i never wanted to be a pro player lol but i know a thing or two about broken dreams. don't focus on some specific goal that you missed or you will whip yourself for the rest of your life. focus on how next year can be better than this one. dont become like those sad 50 year olds who are mentally stuck in their teens because they failed to do something and never tried anything after that. be a big man, do something, go back to uni, be an inspiration.

didn't know people actually used their brains to play sports

go read a book or something

when was the last time you played a football match lads? for me its when i was 15. my knee hurt 24/7 and i wanted to party instead so i quit

I thinking I'm joining the army. Maybe I will fix there.

I played magisterial lobbed passes and had the best shots saved ratio of my whole class back in fourth grade, good times

JUST SCORE SAM FACKIN GOALS
FO FO FACKIN TWO

>I said eat my goal

Also the defender naturally aligns to the post so if you shoot through it'll usually go into the corner. Prime examples: Origi goal and Milner in the CL final