Predict their season

Predict their season

Attached: liverpool.jpg (1080x1649, 404K)

Still zero titles.

If Man City get a European ban it'll massively fuck over Liverpool's chances in the Prem. City were dominant anyway, but with one less competition to worry about the added rests they'll be getting will massively boost their chances.
Although I wouldn't put it past Liverpool to just dump themselves out of the FA Cup and League Cup early on to counter it.

It will ultimately depend on how much depth talent they will buy.

They already did that this season to focus on the Champions League. I think City will win the UCL next year but am mainly just hoping a Spanish team don't win it for a while. An English winner or even Juve or something would be good.

>Premier League
Maybe, maybe not. I think it's going to be another City/Liverpool race.
>Champions League
No.
>FA Cup
Knowing Liverpool, they will go out in the early stages again. No.
>FIFA Club World Cup
Yes, unless they play their substitutes.
>Carabao Cup
No.
>UEFA Super Cup
Yes.
>Community Shield
No.

Which of the top 6 prem teams will be affected by VAR most?

City, Liverpool, United. In that order

Agree

>Carabao Cup
is it a competition for niggers only?
>buana baobab mgulu Edition

I didn't watch much united games this season but did they really have refball on their side a lot? and still performed that badly?

United generally have refball because of history, I suppose. Maybe the refs are still scarred from being raped at half time by Fergie's shoe.

League: collapse the year after a title challenge like always
CL: semis probably
Cup: knocked out early
League Cup: knocked out early
World Cup: english teams never take it seriously so lose in final

>Tsuuu
winning it for Juve would be good to see but I have a feeling City will win it.

It's just a second rate FA Cup played earlier in the season. It also has two-legs in the semi final for some reason.
It's also more exclusive, only played between the 92 teams in the top 4 tiers of English football whereas the FA Cup has preliminary rounds where several hundred teams play going all the way down to like the 10th tier of the game (think the record is about 750 in total)

Is the septuple, date I say it, on?

1st
QF
QF
1st
what
lose
lose

I thought the club world cup was canceled?

>mfw are year

Attached: 1555590253648.png (500x500, 459K)

riiiiiiiiiiing riiiiiiiiiiiiiing

Win the league, CWC, super cup and community shield. Bomb out early in the domestic cups again and knocked out in the CL quarters by one of the other big teams

me too, keeps it formats until 2021 then he happens every 4 years

>Premier League
3rd, out of the title race in December
>Champions League
Out in the group stages, then knocked out in the Europa league semifinals
>FA cup
Out in the 4th round from a premier league club
>FIFA Club World Cup
2nd place, gonna send youngsters and lose it to a south american club
>Carabao cup
knocked out by farmers
>UEFA Super cup
Chelsea wins easy
>Community Shield
City stomps

0 titles

Klopp should take the domestic cups seriously now, I reckon he might win the CL because of the format but if he fails to win PL/CL maybe winning the FA cup could make the season not look like a failure

>EPL
2nd
>CL
At least semi-finals
>FA Cup
Depends on how good their reserves are
>League Cup
Depends on how good the reserves of their reserves are
>UEFA Super Cup
Winners
>World Cup
Winners
>Community Shield
Goes to penalties

its hour* mate

>muh domestic cups
honestly who fucking cares, rather just get a cheeky super cup and club world cup

>Premier League
1st
>Champions League
Idk, maybe semis.
>FA Cup
Probably no.
>FIFA Club World Cup
Yes.
>Carabao Cup
Idk but probably no.
>UEFA Super Cup
Yes.
>Community Shield
Yes.

not so bold prediction - they will win absolutely nothing.
They don't stand a chance in the league against City, they only won the CL final due to a one in a million chance that a team like Tottenham made it this far (and even then the game was absolute dogshit).
For some reason Klopp thinks he is beyond the FA and League Cup, baffling really.
Rest doesn't count and is shit.

>Fifa club worldcup
>The football knowledge of liverpool customer

???

???

Liverpool will always be a force in the UCL because they have the best home field advantage in Europe

going for the septuple la

all
if it's a 50/50 call between a top 6 side and not a top 6 side, the top 6 side will get the nod 80% of the time

Every year I hear that city will win the cl yet they consistency choke. I'm not expecting anything different the upcoming season

huge amount of refball. nowhere near as bad as the ferguson days, but still probably gained 6-10 points off bullshit refereeing decisions

>every 4 years

???

yes it does

>liverpool
>winning the league
come on now

This year they're gonna go for the big brain method and get banned from the competition by UEFA so they can't choke.

>city
>winning the CL
COME ON now

This except I give them a 50/50 chance on Community Shield. It's a meme trophy disputes on a single game

This seems the most realistic.

What are the odds they pull a reverse Leicester and just get fucking relegated

Imagine being this stupid

Wtf did nigga mean

Think he was trying to say that Anfield has a brilliant atmosphere on European nights and that spurs the lads on, but said it in quite Yank terminology

You should stop drinking the kool aid

None. Liverpool got lucky with the CL this year, they won't win it again in the near future. City will keep steamrolling the league. Klopp doesn't give a shit about the domestic cups.