What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: img_2723-0.jpg (634x349, 85K)

>play cricket

Wayne Rooney is the only britbong athlete I like tbdesuinho

The eternal battle twixt prole and chip

being played too much when he was young

irish genetics will always catch up with you eventually. irish bodies cant take athletic competition for more than 5 years or so and become washed up by 28. see conor mcgregor for another example

>What went wrong with a player that won 5 league titles, the Champions League and finished his career as his country’s and club’s top goal scorer

the condom broke

loved playing with him in PES 2005

>Got injured near peaks 2006, 2010, 2012

> Ferguson ruined his career using him selfishly to plug gaps rather than buy someone else so he could go down as a "great manager"

> Getting dropped against Real after scoring or creating 17 in previous 17 so the Spiteful Scot could get his revenge after 3 years

> Despite a third career fightback by the time he reestablished himself as best in the team (again) United were undrr Moyes, thanks again to the guy with 2 European Cups in 27 years

he was supposed to compete with Messi

>there are people in here who don't remember the age of rooney
zoomers OUT

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 351K)

Picked for England too early

Also should not have gone to the 2010 world cup

Tell us the story again, Grandpa!

I went to see him when DC played in Toronto a few weeks back (not from Toronto). Do UK boomers rate him? My dad has been a united fan since before I was born and he talks about Rooney and Giggs more than Beckham and the other treble players. The only time I’ve seen him shit on Rooney were during Euro 2016 when they lost to Iceland and he still defends Giggs fucking his brothers’s wife

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Andorra again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Kazakhstan!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Slovenia...Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Rooney's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His one World Cup goal, The legendary double in Minsk. That tap in against Liechenstien. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Rooney.'

Attached: WayneRooney.jpg (968x645, 62K)

cringe
imagine writing that lol go back

this better be bait you fucking part time dentist

would he have been able to compete with messi if he didnt have bad genetics?

>Getting dropped against Real after scoring or creating 17 in previous 17 so the Spiteful Scot could get his revenge after 3 years
?

if rooney had went to arsenal in 2004 he would have become better than messi

Rooney was insane at his peaks. He was this bulldozer who just straight up bullied people. He had it all, pace, strenght, grit, pashun, good left foot, amazing right foot, amazing shooting and finishing ability and also amazing vision. He was like a test version of Messi except he is a fat fucking ogre with massive muscles and insane get in your face attitude.

was an amazing player.