Why don't women care about sports? Shouldn't they be biologically driven to be interested in seeing who the most virile...

Why don't women care about sports? Shouldn't they be biologically driven to be interested in seeing who the most virile, physically capable man is?

Attached: tottenham-liverpool-final-champions-league-2019-31.jpg (1920x1390, 391K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-7094621/Russian-swimsuit-clad-model-invades-Champions-League-final-pitch-advertise-x-rated-website.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t h i c c

Too self-absorbed

why didnt one of the guards put his finger in her p*ssy or on her breasts when chasing her, they probably couldve gotten away with it.

cuz we evolved to have big brains and athletes are just well paid over-worked circus freaks

based lewa and vsauce on thot patrol

She has a inner pussy, I personally prefer the roastbeefers.

holy shit i want sex bros

have sex

Is this what you think about when you watch sports?

If no, then you realize that this is not the appeal of sports, which interests men. If yes, then we know OP is gay.

women lack the genetical autism (the good type) to show interest in things the same way as men

dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-7094621/Russian-swimsuit-clad-model-invades-Champions-League-final-pitch-advertise-x-rated-website.html
Anyone got the uncencored version?

What was going through Eriksen & Robertson's minds when she did that

Have sex bro

PUFFY

Do you want a sex bro? Are you one of those called marico?

>2M instagram followers over night and she was on the screen for a few seconds
oy vey

Attached: nwi9Iqnk9nbZPK09sRX8z1sCYFF6uICrbFQ7wqRGa2k.jpg (960x720, 131K)

>2M instagram followers over night
>instagram
bug app for bug gender

not interested in soccer

Attached: 888.jpg (657x1000, 106K)

is the part between her legs photoshopped? looks unrealistic

Thousands of cameras were pointed at them

Human evolution doesn't favour extremes. Being really smart means devoting a lot of energy to feeding that big brain. Having highly developed muscles means feeding them a lot of energy too. Women tend to prefer "average" guys because average means being in the adaptive sweet spot.

Guys, on the other hand, are biologically hardwired to look for someone who is going to be high value on a hunt and suck up to him if necessary.