Do you agree with Stephen curry?

Attached: Screenshot_20190604-125133_Chrome.jpg (1078x1235, 409K)

The "first" moon landing absolutely did not happen.

WOW. Steph agrees with Owen Benjamin.

Attached: zoomerdance.gif (220x220, 46K)

He later retracted these statements.

of course he did
But I don't doubt for a second he believes it, most black people I've talked to on the subject think it was a hoax. Black people love conspiracy theories

99% of people that play sports for a living are retards.

They never had to develop a brain outside of savant level knowledge of their particular sport.

Attached: 1547734667546.png (298x491, 255K)

because the Jews made him.

Attached: nah.gif (250x141, 445K)

Disinfo shill

nasa shill

is he white ?

isn't there a famous nba player that believed in flat earth as well ?

Attached: 945C4906-F1DB-4A41-AE3B-00F94E2F9BC9.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Look into it.

They actually landed on the wrong moon

>still falling for amerikkkan propaganda decades later

>mfw they fell for propaganda

Attached: EC10AAD6-B404-4CF3-BCC2-A7EDADD3E7B5.png (1000x808, 404K)

But the moon landing is quintessential cold war propaganda.

it is propaganda for sure, doesn't mean it's false.

Yes, the moon landing was fake, and Elvis lives in Mars. And there’s a civilization living in the center of the earth .

Attached: B246771C-8098-4BA6-985F-E7D7E11151C8.gif (150x150, 1.07M)

we all know elvis lives in a desertic island with 2pac tho

2pac is unironically in Serbia

>Black people love conspiracy theories
I don't know why this is so prévalent but it's the same here

And Saddam had WMDs and bin Laden was hiding in Afghanistan and the RMS Lusitania was not loaded with military cargo :^)

He's got logos.

So they faked it even though they were able to do it for real only 4 months later with Apollo 12. Sounds legit.

I don't trust nasa at all. Never have

They can't even seem to agree on a definitive earth picture taken from space. I don't trust NASA at all. No one has gone to space.

i just want a gf

I'll be your gf :3

Of course it was faked america was in a race with Russia and we absolutely had to beat them there first. So we faked it just like how the iwo jima picture is staged.

Nobody here can prove the moon is real

>thinks NASA are the only ones to have sent people to space

Attached: 3bfms3cy8uz21.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

In all seriousness though there's no chance it was staged right? I've heard several things about the US applying caveman stylse but I think you'd hear more about it if there was any truth to it.

I'm like 60% sure it was fake. It certainly isn't crazy to question it. Lotta things don't make sense

It was staged by Stanley Kubrick. And being the perfectionist asshole he was, he made them film the landing on the Moon.

Kyrie's comments on Steph about the moon landing stuff are fucking gold.

>"Sometimes, I feel like - even myself - you can speak ahead of yourself whether or not you believe it or not. And you end up getting caught because you're on this false platform of a thing where you're not even a human being anymore. You're now extrapolated for all the information that you know and think. And now you have to fit a mold of something that you're clearly not. You're more than just a basketball player that puts it in the hoop and they subject you to being just that. It's unfair at times. Obviously, we're not as educated as - in terms of schooling, in terms knowledge of going to school to these universities, everyone … - I think probably that misjudgment is warranted, it's natural. Everyone feels like they have a place in this world to question anything or question somebody.

>"Look at what social media has done nowadays. Anybody could say anything on Twitter, but one thing someone says with a check next to their name is the biggest thing going. Nothing's really original. It's just history repeating itself all over again. We've had people in history say some things that they believed and they stuck with their whole entire lives whether they be prominent individuals in society or not. So, I try to not pay attention to that mold at all. I try not to pay attention to whether it's insulting or not. I don't live my life based on biases or judgements. Nor do I base it on thinking or judging someone else for what they believe in as well. It's society, though. It's where we live in America where people say (expletive) all the time about one another. And it's mean, bad. Kids see it. Like, everyone gets a piece of it, and then it's the next story. Next thing that's coming out of someone's mouth. There's world hunger going on. Like political things going on. There's so many higher things on the totem pole of society that matter to human beings.

yea, kyrie irving

unironically what did he mean by this

this guy

>Lotta things don't make sense
Like what? Also the one thing that 100% proves it was real is that the USSR did not question it. They knew it was real.

Moon landing never happened

is he trying to say that sometimes we say,dumb shit and not everything people say should be taken as an offical PR press release?

I'm always pissed at brainlest comparing moon landing conspiracy theories with flat earth.
The first one is 10 thousand times more believable

This is Jaden smith level shit

No, because I'm not a nigger.

Both ideas are based on ignorance. You just need to be a lot more ignorant to doubt that the earth is round.

Nope.
The Apollo program accomplished 2 things
1.Get an American on the moon
2.Divert tax dollars from gibs to blacks

Nigger

>completely incoherent ramblings

these are the guys you idolize