How badly must Alex Ferguson be seething right now?

>Liverpool achieved a points tally that was never done by his cheating team.
>Their manager has not only beaten Guardiola in the CL but also has a winning record against him
>He has won the Champions league beating the likes of Pep, Messi barca, Ronaldo Juve, etc...

Will he commit suicide because Klopp and liverpool beat the team that eliminated Guardiola this year to win the CL and will win the European treble next year? Klopp has put Liverpool back on their perch

Attached: images (6).jpg (739x415, 36K)

fergie fucking up in the champions league season after season and being outclassed by european opposition and their first defence is "heysel". it's time to accept he was tactically naive and was never an elite manager when he couldn't intimate refs. rafa won the cup in his first season and outplayed milan in 07. man utd's 30 years of dominate and they had 2 european cups to show for it. liverpool have made it to four finals in the same period.

The only person who should commit suicide is you, you bandwagoning plastic cunt. Bet you don’t even go to i-league games or even worse, the ISL.

idk but I bet you both shit in the street

Fergie has a losing record against both Pep and mourinho.

Why did saf only win the cl twice ever?

I bet you clean up shit in street

Attached: 6C63ADBB-E0A7-44EE-ACCB-4C7BDCC1B7C5.jpg (200x281, 9K)

I've honestly never got the hype surrounding Ferguson. Even Ancelloti and Mourinho are better

Based

Attached: 7DA4C07F-3379-485F-8D0D-033F9225CBB6.jpg (640x500, 108K)

>beating the likes of Pep and Ronaldo Juve
What

Mourinho is far better.
Cringy niggers like you is why our country is a third world shithole. Not like the ISL is developing our talent.

>See flag
>Don't even bother reading post

Attached: Screen-Shot-2016-11-19-at-09.33.06.jpg (880x495, 28K)

>Gay capital of USA
>Street full of shit
Coincidence?

Yes

>winning a CL against Spurs with a 22 second questionable penalty
>equivalent to Fergie's domination for 20 years
I see the scouse has gone deep on this paki

>Still butthurt enough to reply.

R E N T F R E E.

>indians

Attached: 1500615561581.jpg (232x260, 8K)

Only three managers have won EC three times. Is everyone apart from Ancelotti, Vamos and Bob Paisley shit?

Multiple CL wins only matter when won with different clubs.

>Ancelotti

Ancelotti is one of the GOATs but his third CL was due to work done by Mouyes.

>Vamos
Near GOAT status. Also a beneficiary of Mous time in real but will cement his position depending on how well he does in the next few seasons

>Bob Paisley
Won Mickey mouse tinpot trophies in an irrelevant era. Doesn't even deserve to be in the conversation of GOATs.

Klopp is easily better than this hack.

Everything that Sir Alex has built is now crumbling before his very eyes and theres nothing he can do

If I was Fergie I would thank god everyday to have been a coach for the one horse while the EPL was still a very low quality one-horse-race.

All of Fergie's trophies came in a era where the quality of football was better, the fact that Divock Origi is scoring in the champions league final should tell you something, that ties in with the record points tally, we're living in a weak era

Sir Alex won a european cup with Aberdeen, let's see Kloppo do something comparable

He won a domestic double in Germany in this decade with a team not named Bayern.

It's the Cup Winners Cup, get it right.

And back to back Bundesligas too.

Klopp just came in at the right time, pretty much everyone else is weak and shit right now; their big players losing their edge. If Ajaxs team had 3 more years of experience they would have easily taken it home.

ferguson is a massive fraud

why do pajeets love ferguson so much?

>If Ajaxs team had 3 more years of experience
Their team would have been broken up long ago. The players all sold to various other teams.

It's the amount of homeless people, because there's no public offer to help them. Never seen so many homeless vets in my life

>win trophy
>still bitterly spout your little brother victim complex shit
just when you thought liverpool fans couldn't get any worse

Fergie didn't spend 600m on his squad tho

what an awful argument
every team that won won because the others are weaker

His twi UCL wins were both EXTREMELY lucky. Two stoppage time goals agains Bayern and Terry's slip.

In both those finals, both Bayern and Chelsea hit the woodwork twice (Janker and Scholl/Lampard and Anelka). Fergie was tactically outclassed every time.

Fergie doesnt gives a shit.
Hes enjoying his last days, having fun and watching football just for the giggles.
Stay mad OP

>Won more CLs than Klopp
>Won more leagues than Klopp
>Won more domestic cups than Klopp
>Won the treble
>Happily retired after winning the league
But yeah I'll bet he wakes up screaming in a cold sweat most nights because Klopp has a better win rate against Pep

I mean by that logic liverpool was also pretty lucky. Barca missed so many clear sitters in the first leg that it easily could've been 6-0 or 6-1