1 Nabil Fekir, pls

>1 Nabil Fekir, pls.

Attached: shekels.jpg (720x763, 125K)

>one Lionel Messi, please

Attached: FA04A204-ACFD-4BBA-BEF2-80A7F9538AF5.jpg (699x630, 45K)

>Redeem Financial Takeover?

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1394x860, 500K)

Fekir must be so pissed the move never went through

Maybe his knees shouldn’t be made of explosives

What will that money be used for unironically though?

owner's profits

1 Bale please

1 De Ligt please

1 Fekir please
Or just buy fucking Messi.

Attached: 1559504319912.jpg (750x734, 118K)

That’s foolish, they need to push their advantage and spend funds to build a powerhouse that lasts at least the next 10 years. Then they can bask in the money as they plastics fund them for the next 20 years

>Messi
Let's be real, user.
Messi price would be around 300m or more. He's single-handedly carrying Barcelona right now.

Messi could leave if he wanted to, he could force barca to lower their price

The problem isn't the money. If clubs could purchase Messi for any money in the world, trust me they'd get him somehow. He just has no reason to ever want to leave Barcelona. It'd tank his image and "legacy" so hard.

>It'd tank his image and "legacy" so hard.
because he'd flop at a real league

Messi is never going to leave Barcelona and I think he won't even retire in Argentina

Attached: messi_lionel1-1040x572.jpg (1040x572, 120K)

This sadly is most likely true, I would love to see him in serie a but it's just most likely not going to happen

WELCOME TO LIVERPOOL

Attached: 276px-Cristiano_Ronaldo_2018.jpg (276x414, 31K)

Nabil Fekir is old and busted now, Houssem Aouar is Lyon's hottest property.

>Nabil Fekir
>Houssem Aouar
quintessentially French names

you think if I asked very nicely they would donate 0,1% of that (a meager 250k) to me? I'd be set for a decade with such money

I would like to see a brazilian wonderkid brought in. No idea who, just that he can further strengthen and develop with the brazilians at the club. ie. Firmino, Fabinho, Allison. Also a french player and some depth on the wings. Maybe a Lemar or Fekir.

Algerians have been living in france and vice versa for forever, no shit

>leaf

yeah i bet that iceland education looks real good on paper

t. studying for a bachelors at U of Guelph

Just buy Havertz ffs

He's unironically the German Gerrard

de ligt and depay

pls send a proforma invoice

imblying i live anywhere near the shithole city or toronto

Algerians have not been living in france forever leaf

he's a muslim tho...

how much do spuds get?

have you ever left your shit hole country before? Read a history book?

so shit then?
Lampard > Scholes > Gerrard
The redpilled ranking

In reality he just doesn t want to move so his childs have a nice childhood at this point

They are also selling Salah so they have money to make this

Attached: download.png (500x700, 167K)

Memphis Depay - Welcome to Liverpool - Skills and Goals 2019 - HD

>fekir

More like De Ligt and Griezmann

if he wasn't a moody retard he'd actually be a very good replacement for mané. not exactly the same player but I could see him fitting into the system nonetheless
sadly, he is a moody retard

I wouldn't call the XIX century "forever"

BLACKED

robbo alone makes that team 50% white

But >muh City and >muh United infinite monies

wait, they get this much? I play football manager and don't remember the revenue you get from winning champions league be this huge

I suspect that huge figure includes estimations about TV rights, marketing shit, etc. even though it just says "prize money"

TV's revenue goes to board, so basically only a sum amount of that money will actually be used for transfer budget right?

I guess so. nevertheless it goes through the club and it's related somehow to the CL win, so I suspect whoever wrote this used that to justify adding it to the total
basically they want a huge-ass clickbait headline

fekir is a fraud

shut up algerian scum

gerrard-esque. a 7/10 player who gets an elite reputation by charging around like a lunatic and forcing every attack. liverpool supporters will love him.

lmao did you watch the same player? fekir is very fragile, if he isn't 100% fit physically he disappears, he always takes many wrong decisions, he is the kind of retard who tries to dribble in the middle of the pitch 10 meters from his goal

>he always takes many wrong decisions, he is the kind of retard who tries to dribble in the middle of the pitch 10 meters from his goal
that's what I mean, he tries to force every attack and get involved in every play even when it doesn't make sense. but when he is physically fit he throws himself around like crazy when closing down, too
"gerrard-esque" wasn't meant as a compliment, to be clear

He's been shit this season, but when he was in form he was unbeatable desu

So like Studge and he's leaving now. I don't think Liverpool will bother to go for Fekir.

in ligue 1

oh my bad senpai

>Oh you don't want Griezmann, Mr Messi? Shame, we'll have to buy him for ourselves, then

glad to know you've been living for 200 years
why is it whenever i come to your shithole country your women are all over me? I'm not even an arab, it's as if anyone who's foreign becomes instantly attractive

people are attracted to "foreigners" because the main obstable behind a relationship is dealing with consequences, there is no consequences with tourists, you don't risk having to deal with a person when you're not interseted in that person anymore because that person won't stay

if it wasn't for the roasties and the arab algerians ruining your country I would lived with my family in France. You guys need to a do a purge or some shit.

>Sturridge
>Leaving
Where is He even heading too? He has passed his prime & his legs are so fragile.

>He has passed his prime & his legs are so fragile.
so west ham then