GS: Stephen Curry scores 23, GSW tie Finals 1-1
GS: Kevon Looney (chest, collarbone) exits Game 2
GS: DeMarcus Cousins listed as starter for Game 2
UTA: Ricky Rubio says he's not a priority for Utah
GS: Durant (calf) still not cleared for practice
GS: Andre Iguodala (calf) will play in Game 2
TOR: OG Anunoby (appendectomy) probable Sunday
TOR: Kawhi files lawsuit against Nike over 'Klaw' logo

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQARJX3dZlU
youtube.com/watch?v=qT0mpVcH3ZU
youtube.com/watch?v=DBsLxqH-0bQ
youtu.be/j9hahNPqO8s
youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw
youtube.com/watch?v=oeFq3Sta6bY
cbc.ca/news/entertainment/fed-govt-cultural-investment-1.4723395
youtube.com/watch?v=SM4SqOG1onE
youtube.com/watch?v=mQgALfc5_IA&t=180s
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q7TLPQo0UA
youtube.com/watch?v=PwQtrYmGRhE
youtube.com/watch?v=3A1kAqYgXv8
youtube.com/watch?v=QMITubk2ajQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

who here /clearpeegang/ ??

first for Warriors in 5

youtube.com/watch?v=lQARJX3dZlU

Awright man peace. Is Steph Curry a Satanist?

>I can't afford to spend $30 on water bottles
>I can't/don't want to move 5 cases of water
>I don't want to drown in empty water bottles
I'm still at uni so unfortunately not

>leafs have stopped posting in this general

Based Warriors

Attached: NBA Team Owners.jpg (808x1387, 411K)

If
Magic>Kobe
And
Steph>Magic
Then does that mean
Steph>Kobe?

Attached: bbbigthink.jpg (500x452, 50K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qT0mpVcH3ZU

Lmao at The Shop. Such a dumb show. LeBron, Anthony Davis, and Draymond Green look like such idiots with the "I'm my own mogul" shit. They sound like even more retarded versions of Jay-Z.

nah youre wrong...why are you posting stop posting or else

>This video is sponsored by Brita
Fuck that, Brita might filter the water but you can't mask the taste of tap water. Never drink well water bros, it'll ruin you for life

Magic is not better than Kobe so no

i drink brita water it tastes great. steph curry was even on the front of the packaging.

MRI on Golden State Warriors All-Star Klay Thompson confirmed a hamstring strain and he will likely be questionable for Game 3,

Where are all the leafs? helloooo?

Well hello beautiful

>game on Wednesday

Attached: 1555044815549.jpg (680x680, 27K)

black fragility

we will never have another winning time because people only care about titles nowadays and everything else is treated as irrelevant

Attached: 1542130634440.jpg (352x310, 58K)

Yes he is.

Agreed. Harden had such an amazing regular season and when the Warriors roflstomped the Rockets everyone called Harden ass. Now you have fans saying Giannis isn't the best player in the league because Toronto beat Milwaukee. This is the mentality that makes Kevin Durant coward out to a 73 win team.

Attached: usa_today_10788153.0.jpg (1200x800, 142K)

samefag

>no kd
>no klay

no problemo

Attached: d88235d37ec322ba4235d69befad5dbe5f446a94baab7d7653dd1eddd343b56d.jpg (340x234, 11K)

>this is your brain on boomers

Shut up retard

damn just rewatched iggy game winning shot...livington saved curry ass twice on that play...once in catching that terrible pass from curry and than the no look pass to iggy for the win

iggy was calling for curry to pass him the ball before the pass to livington, curry panic ...livington not iggy is the winner of game 2

nah curry showed fear and indecisiveness during the 4th fourth something wrong with curry confidences

Because no one tries in the regular season since it's so long. The playoffs are the only time you can find out what teams are real and often times the over hyped regular season darling chokes in the playoffs.

he was sick and triple teamed my nigguh

>$30 on water bottles
What kind of shit university to you go to?
I bought a gallon water bottle for $5 and refill it for free at school or home.

Curry was doubled almost the entire time after Klay was out.

Still can't understand how Kawhi didn't steal the ball that play. He had both hands gripping the ball. Livingston really came up clutch.

Magic was a 3x MVP. Had a better peak than Kobe though he didn't have Kobes longevity. Magic was just better than Kobe. And please don't believe the false narrative that Kobe was as clutch as MJ/LeBron.

the summer of larry is forever

Attached: D6aVO74UYAI1bMA.jpg (900x1200, 139K)

Honestly made me think that shit was scripted..... how did Kawhi not get that????

hes a bitch

kawhi's a choker

Harden actually got better defensively this year too. Leads the NBA in deflections.

livington saw curry panicking and took a step to the ball putting himself in a better position and at a better angel...just that tiny adjustment made all of the different in that play

best players in the nba

1. curry (because of his impact overall)
2. harden
3. lebron
4. kd
5. kawhi

1. Giannis
2. Anthony Davis
3. LeBron James
4. Durant
5. Kawhi
6. Harden
7. Curry
Based on pure basketball ability alone.

yeah i agree but leonard, kd, harden,giannis than lebron would be my order

AYYY MUH FUGG DA BRIDGE AND FUK WH*TES

You would seriously take Harden, KD, and Giannis over LeBron in a playoff game? How do you forget so quick?

Attached: 5ruqe9wjf2231.jpg (1080x1350, 146K)

>Warriors' Thompson questionable with hamstring strain
just hand us the championship

Attached: D8LGeAfXsAIC15w.jpg large.jpg (1728x1732, 351K)

Miss me?

Attached: 1540942552875.jpg (1280x966, 185K)

base off right now playoffs yes...hes only last on my list because he didnt make the playoff and the others did

A case of 48 water bottles will set you back about $6, and I go through 5 in four months of school. I can't get filtered water for free at school. Not to say where I go isn't shit, though

one is a flopper... the other can't hit big shots during big moments...same side of one coin...raptors chose the flopper

Oh no he's retarded

kawhi about to surpass them all and get FMVP

Attached: mm.jpg (600x543, 27K)

Why do people make a big deal about Steve Kerr's dad getting killed? Most basketball players don't even have dads

I believe the Lakers missed the playoffs because the Lakers front office built a shitty team of non shooters and goofballs around LeBron.

lebron is washed up now. Remember when he said he was going playoff mode and lost to the suns and knicks?

LeBron isn't washed up now.

curry is about to win a championship with half his team injured, surrounded by goofballs and non-shooters. keep coping lebronstan roach

he's 35. that's the age good players reach the cliff and start to suck. And it shows with how he performed with the lakers and missed the playoffs. Don't give me that injury excuse either, every team battles injuries and he only missed like 18 games out of a full 82, he should have had enough of a cushion to make the playoffs anyway

The problem with the Lebrownstains is they don't really get basketball. They did not understand how great Steph is. Lebron's great, in the way David Robinson was great (though Robinson was more consistently dominate). But Steph is on a Hakeem/Wilt Chamberlin level.

How you guys don't appreciate this is ridiculous. Steph is the greatest player since MJ/Hakeem. Klay is also a Top 10 shooter of all time. The Splash Brothers are also loyal. You don't see Steph with his ankles going "I have to take this game off on defense", or "I'm load managing 30 games this season." Or that he wants to play in Miami to team up with a bunch of superstars, even though Golden State was a shit organization before Steph came there.

You don't see Klay going "I'm not getting enough shots" or that he's not getting enough fame, even though he ripped Durant's heart out in 2016 and torched the Raptors in Game 2. There were rumours of him joining LeBron in LA - he shut that down quick. He wasn't "I haven't decided yet" or holding the org hostage - he wanted to be a Warrior for life. Players like Steph give the current Raptors hope. GSW was terrible for over 20 years. Now they're a dynasty. Steph wasn't a #1 pick, not even a #2 pick. Neither was Klay. They're both loyal to that franchise - no murmurs of LA or playing with LeBron. Or going to the Knicks.

He missed 27 games and averaged 27/8/8. A year ago of this week he played all 82 games, two game 7s and put up the best finals game ever against the Warriors.
You're underestimating how horrible his teammates were and it also didn't help Lonzo missed half a season.

Curry has Klay, Draymond, and veteran champions playing with him. LeBron has instagram clout chasers. Of course the Lakers are shit. Don't even try and say Curry is better than LeBron.

Do you think that the Warriors are as attractive as a FA spot as the Knicks or Lakers? LMAO. You can only win by free agency, not via drafting, idiot

And Steph hasn't had as much impact on the game as LeBron. LeBron introduced player mobility. Steph is Reggie Miller

>a year ago
that's like 7 years in NBA time. A year ago Carmelo anthony was a starter in the NBA. Two or three years ago he was an all-star.

and klay is injured stupid. It's literally just Curry/Draymond and an injured Iggy, boogie playing on 1 leg, and a bunch of g-leaguers out there. And they're still the heavy favorites to win the championship

>You can only win by free agency, not via drafting, idiot
>what is the 2015 Warriors

>Only player in NBA history to average a triple-double in the Finals.
>Only player in NBA history to lead both teams in points, rebounds, and assists in an NBA Finals series. (2015 and 2016; also led both teams in steals and blocks in the 2016 Finals)
>Only player in NBA history to average at least 25 points, 10 rebounds, and 7 assists in an NBA Finals series (accomplished this three times)

>23 playoff triple-doubles to Jordan’s 2
>9 Finals triple-doubles to Jordan’s 0
>Both made the playoffs 13 times
>Both made the all-star team 14 times

>LeBron all-NBA first team 12 times to Jordan’s 10
>LeBron 14 All-NBA selections to Jordan’s 11

Attached: King_James.jpg (602x1676, 438K)

>only player to get swept in the finals twice

It’s so weird that we live in an age where if you cannot shoot 3s, you ain’t making it.

anyone else listening to Based Drake?

I don't recall Curry/Durant/Green/Klay being injured for extended periods of time in the regular season. I also don't recall another all star being on the Lakers this season.

What are your thoughts on Aubrey?

absolutely and unequivocally jewish

Isn't Aubrey a girl's name?

That kike's not fooling anyone. He's no real nigga.

youtube.com/watch?v=DBsLxqH-0bQ

him and kyrie will be so good on the knicks next year....

Daily reminder Drake is a product of CSIS to push the "hip Canada" cultural meme.

Drake is a Canadian SIS snitch.

Attached: drake.jpg (960x540, 229K)

I want Warriors to win. Literally anyone except canada.

Tyler was at his best linking up with earl on his early projects

Miss me with that new gay shit lmao

ok fag

In 2012, future NBA all star D'Angelo Russell was captured on video saying “he ain’t even stretch doe” in reaction to a Blake Griffin dunk. Was he saying that Blake’s body wasn’t stretched out, or that he hadn’t stretched prior to the dunk? Perhaps something I haven’t yet fathomed?

*Blocks your path*

Attached: Michael-Jordan-image-002.jpg (630x420, 49K)

he's never been good

what do you think dumbass

I just hate Toronto and want to see them lose kek. How many Americans just simply do not want Canada to win the champ? It has to be a big %

>there are anons in this general
>right now as we speak
>who are out of herb

Most Americans actually want the Raptors to win

Michael Jordan is a psychopathic bum. He dominated during a notoriously weak period of the NBA (post-Bird and Magic, before Kobe). His nemesis was Clyde Drexler. He faced teams full of absolute nobodies with the sole exception of the Utah Jazz (Stockton definitely got the better of him). He had to rely on an incredible supporting cast throughout his career which included Rodman, Pip, Kukoc, Grant and Kerr. He was given the benefit of the doubt on every single play he was involved in. Referees were explicitly told not to call fouls on Jordan. That is a fact. And it makes sense considering he was the face of the NBA and the most massively-marketed athlete of all time.

And I guess that's the reason we have to deal with all of these Jordan shills. Because of Space Jam and Hane's commercials and all of the other "Be like Mike" nonsense. Couple that with the racist hatred that Lebron gets for his social activism and it's no wonder we get these stupid posts. Lebron James literally built a school for poor black children while Michael Jordan was building private prisons used to cage black people. Get fucking real even trying to compare these two guys. There's a reason that Lebron is considered the GOAT on and off the court. He carried teams, often with little to no support. And he did it against elite opposition. Something that Jordan wouldn't be all that familiar with. I don't give an athlete points for going off to play baseball when things get tough.

Lebron gets fouled every time he drives towards the hoop but he's so strong and stoic in his reaction to the hits that these stupid refs miss it. It's also worth noting that Lebron is the greatest high school player of all time while Jordan was irrelevant in high school. If Lebron had played college ball then he would have surpassed Pete Maravich as the greatest college player of all time. But we'll never have that confirmation because he was so good he went straight to the NBA.

Why do big TV networks and hollywood push Canadians so much?

Kys idiot

youtu.be/j9hahNPqO8s

my rapties :)

Warriors in 5.

>he's never been good
>has the number 1 rated album for 2017 and number 2 for 2019 in RYM
????

Rating sites are for people to are too scared or insecure to form their own opinions lmao

Also earl is the most underrated rapper in the game

youtu.be/FCbWLSZrZfw

>>has the number 1 rated album for 2017 and number 2 for 2019 in RYM
says more about the state of music in 2017 than anything

>I'm too retarded and juvenile to form my own opinions about music so instead I suck on the balls of a made up number
HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: HAHAHAHA.jpg (640x427, 77K)

Earl is good but you seem like the type to listen to J Cole or Logic instead of Kanye or Drake because they are more "lyrical"

if blacks are so good at basketball why was Larry Bird the greatest player of all time? checkmate retards. case closed will not be reading replies

no need to be homophobic, pleb
i agree
>in RYM
lol you can take a look at RYM's all-time albums list to get an idea of how authoritative their aggregates are
there are 10-year-olds who write better lyrics than drake

Attached: 1450118760649.png (817x712, 98K)

Samefagging and disliking good music that comes out recently must be the new wave

>kd out
>looney done for series
>klay questionable
are the raps going to win game 3?

wowry will find a way to stop it

i went to the outernet to watch the last game so i missed the game threads, were any a/sp/ies complaining about the refs?

You saw that picture? It’s literally based on twitter posts. You can’t make a judgement based on literal twitter posts.

are there ever not?

> Kanye
> not lyrical

I take it you’ve never listened to the college dropout trilogy

Reading is hard

Wasn't implying that

Early Kanye is way more lyrical than j Cole though

Just let us have this one thing for God sakes

Attached: Mr._Bones.jpg (619x491, 91K)

Yeah I agree

J Cole is a faggot so yes

no

Who else /Clairo/ here

Attached: 06DF7956-C3A7-4A45-BD9B-0867C83DCCF7.jpg (640x791, 201K)

No faggot, don't bring the shit parts of Yea Forums here

Love the song "Heaven"

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

shout out derrick rose, that nigga nice

Love when youtube autoplays songs from a wide variety of artists

WARRIORS IN 5

Nigger

Is this sarcasm? Because that shit is annoying.

Attached: 22598AF3-B52B-4B38-A3A4-70CA43ED330A.jpg (494x619, 273K)

Breh why would I want to listen to the same songs I've heard 100 times

did you realize that you were the champion in their eyes?

Attached: lelbron.png (561x882, 505K)

This has to be the worse generation of animation.

That new one punch man is so garbage

>Golden State Warriors forward Kevon Looney suffered a fracture in his collar bone and will be out indefinitely in the NBA Finals
>this play was not an offensive foul on Kawhi, though it clearly was
>people called it a flop
Fuck Canada

>not liking normie shit
Good for you. It never was good. Plot is shit, fights are boring, and it's not funny.

I don't think anyone expected it to be as good as season one since Mad House was no longer doing it

I'm holding out hope for Sarazanmai and Carole & Tuesday (I don't watch shows until they finish airing). Pretty rare that Watanabe and Ikuhara come out with shows in the same season. Though things have taken a turn from the list, 2004-2015 was a very excellent period. Also I'm a fag that loves Steven Universe so that helps.

turn for the worst*

waiting for sao alicization and re zero 2 desu every other anime is just garbage nowadays. Next season has like 5 isekai adaptations.

>steven universe
Fuck off with your 1st grader cartoons.

Attached: fun.jpg (593x647, 133K)

ive met some good stuff thanks to youtube ads

youtube.com/watch?v=oeFq3Sta6bY

these white bois aight

I'm having a great thread, hopefully I can keep it going

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-04 at 1.04.17 AM.png (690x90, 9K)

RYM has been flooded by zoomers. They rated that shitty Daughters album as #1 last year and it's hardly a 2.5/5, and they have rated that shit Weyes Blood album very highly too

Attached: DJ KHALED.jpg (652x408, 37K)

Here's an observation that I'll let you guys chew on:
Apparently the temperature has been really cold in the Raptors arena. No one is sweating in the first two games. Some people think it's to fuck with Curry who has flu like symptoms, but an ever more likely scenario is for Kawhi.
Raptors don't want him to cramp up in his quads. They want to keep it cool so he doesn't dehydrate and stays on the court to play.
So I leave you with this: What will the temperature be like in Oracle Arena?

Maybe it's cold because it's fucking Canada

104F. my boi curry with that hot sauce

Attached: curry-nose.jpg (594x387, 58K)

Anime is just unwatchable atm. I honestly cannot get through 3 episodes of that my hero academia bullshit.

My friend told me to watch black clover or whatever and that shit is even more uninteresting

The weather outside has nothing to do with the temperature inside an arena. Literally no players are sweating.

That new Batman and ninja turtles was actually good if you’re into capeshit. It’s not kid friendly at all as you’d think it would be

Isn't coldness worse for muscles? Like don't they always put heat pads to relax/loosen up your muscles?

>cold to prevent inflammation in toronto
>warm in bay area to relax the muscles
rapties playing 4d chess by implementing a series-long cool-heat therapy.

The AC will "break" like when the Spurs cramped up lebum

yeah, you want to keep your muscles loose and warm. that's why when guys go to rest they put the heating pads or they are doing light bike work cause that's how you get a klay thompson

No... why do you think you always see players using ice packs?

is there anything stronger than cbd that you can get legally?

I tried the depressed angle and they said no xans for you sir

>is there anything stronger than cbd that you can get legally?
salvia

kd is too much of a bball purist to claim a ring he had no part in contributing to. i think kd should sit out regardless of how these next couple games go, let them sink or swim without him and don't risk further injury.

pussy

Attached: thingfkenmen.jpg (704x396, 30K)

klay will play but at 70% how much damage can he really do anyway. kawhi is gonna cook his ass if he guards him thats for damn sure.

Warriors in 6

based

If the warriors go down 2-1 I think it's likely he plays. Infact I bet he secretly hopes they go down so he can ride in and act like the hero

I want the raptors to win, but they're not good enough, even if klay's out for game 3

who here /ontheirwaytoheaven/ ???

>Rapties lose in 5 but Kawhi decides to stay and KD comes to Toronto on a short term deal
Would that be worth it my Rapties bros?

Attached: 1559445016462.png (603x799, 910K)

They can't afford it newfag

>KD going to a team that made the finals without him
Might as well stay with the warriors then

i want klay to rest game 3 to see how the warriors adjust to that. curry might take 40 shots

she see money all around me...

Attached: lit-die.jpg (750x746, 85K)

get on my level

Attached: 1557972638817.png (750x1334, 3.47M)

>boogie down round 1
>KD down round 2
>looney and klay down finals
It’s just not fair

Umm just drink retard

Xans are just alcohol for zoomers

Shut the fuck up white boy. Cracker shit
Imagine if the Warriors win the finals without them.

>Shut the fuck up white boy. Cracker shit
im black

Based

2am and I’m bout to go shoot some Js

Trying to catch his microphone, check 2-1-2
Wanna believe my own hype but it's too untrue
The world brought me to my knees, what have you brung you?

Attached: 1559528812451.jpg (820x652, 128K)

>bout to go shoot some Js

Attached: earl-chum-video.jpg (475x322, 19K)

fuck that's a throwback

Don’t ever quote me like that again or I’ll beat your ass

Based and blackpilled

play some pickup faggot

Night losers

are you me???

>quote me like that again or I’ll beat your ass

Attached: d9YWrfpX_400x400.jpg (395x395, 27K)

alpha as fuck

I bet you can't score on the local negros.

anyone in norcal want to hoop sometime?

Based RJeff

Attached: Richard_Jefferson_2016.png (1080x1920, 1.75M)

>anyone in norcal

Attached: 02_excellent.jpg (234x200, 12K)

Bro I just hooped in the ghetto nobody could stop me, step backs, hop step, spin moves, im unguardable I’m 6’2 and 200 pound but also quick with handles I’m pretty sure I could beat anyone on this board

>Bro I just hooped in the ghetto nobody could stop me, step backs, hop step, spin moves, im unguardable I’m 6’2 and 200 pound but also quick with handles I’m pretty sure I could beat anyone on this board
durant posts here bro

what? it would be kinda fun to play some pickup / smoak / shitpost irl with you guys

Cool lil nigga couldn’t even bench press once at the combined I’ll post him up and back him down then pump fake spin and hit him with a scoop layup... psshhh easy

im in oakland

dude lillard had one good series and then immediately collapsed every damn game almost after round 1

dude is a weirdo

This is why you don't trust players 6'3 or under to carry a team. Curry has never been able to carry a team in his career for a reason. Their bodies start to breakdown in the playoffs. There's numerous examples of this like Chris Paul. You need to be 6'4 and above to even have a shot of carrying a team in the playoffs. These are just the sad facts of basketball.

> These are just the sad facts of basketball.

Attached: D6gA9KGWkAA3VZi.jpg (1079x1025, 103K)

Allen Iverson and Isiah Thomas are the exceptions to the rule but those guys were tough as fuck and from a different era.

Curry was nothing in the playoffs until they added Iggy and Draymond matured. That's essentially to all-stars added to the roster, and they still needed injuries from the Cavs to win it all.

They also didn't last that long either.

curry can;t play one on five

LeBron can and so could Jordan. Curry is at the level of Isiah Thomas all-time. That's how he should be remembered because of his historic shooting.

>playing one on five
>usually has two elite offensive players around him at all times

Motherfucker the guy has had elite offensive help his whole damn career.

lost in the world is an underrated song in contention for top 10 kanye songs

curry changed the game as we knew it. best shooter to ever live

end of discussion

You have to be real dumb to consider Curry the better all-time player compared to Durant. I mean, you would have to be really dumb with no basketball knowledge.

*Curry and Klay

FTFY. They're called the splash bros for a reason. Klay was just nice enough to let Curry accumulate all the regular season stats while he waited for the playoffs. Klay and Curry are 25% owners of the Warriors dynasty along with the other players getting the piece of the pie.

klay is a unclutch pussy

>tfw your team will never draft 3 all-stars and use them as a core to carry to 5 straight finals appearances

Proof? Dumb white lanklet

My team drafted 3 all-stars but they traded one of them for Rudy Gay with a headband.

im black you stupid cracker

real friends, how many of us?

Attached: GettyImages-862558818_1508289486977_11427712_ver1.0.jpg (3664x2443, 1.11M)

where at? i'm from Lafayette
maybe not better, but more unique. the NBA has never seen a shooter as good as Curry before, and while KD is better all around Curry fills his role incredibly effectively

You're all a bunch of idiots.
I'm noticing that every single thread i see on Yea Forums lately, all i want to say after reading all of it is just call all of you a bunch of complete brainlets.
It didn't use to be like this years ago, there was interesting discussion here and some intelligent people occasionally.
I wonder just what happened to mentally nuke this entire board into zubzero IQ tier.

Attached: D8GsgcCXsAQgNU7.jpg (720x888, 108K)

This is a really gay filter and I wished they wouldn't use it

This is a really gay tripfag and I wished they wouldn't use it

Nigga stop it, we were arguably worse in the old days.

Literally every night I had to deal with you fucks during “real nigga hours” bitching about >mfw no gf

it started going to shit with the drakeposting and the broships

A lot of the quality on the internet has gone down lately, in fact everything is just boring now.

>Leafs

Attached: C1lcYrAUkAAJIsw.jpg (594x339, 26K)

He meant "he doesn't even stretch the floor though" implying that Blake's weak outside shot and heavy reliance on inside scoring in this era of memeball made him overrated

Attached: 1472253233515.jpg (285x298, 10K)

its called growing up

My Fraudties will lose Game 3 but win Game 4

>LeBron can and so could Jordan.
>lists two guys who never won any titles without a top 5 player in the league on their side
lmao

How BTFO is /nba/ right now?

>k-kawhi doesn’t want to play in Toronto
>h-he’s demanding a trade!!
>l-load management heh, h-he’s saving his energy for LA
>h-he’s leaving after the playoffs, h-he has no help
>h-heh, it’s only a 2 year deal, h-he’s leaving after that

HOL UP

HOL MY PHONE

THEY USED TO NEVA WANNA HEAR US

REMEMBA

MAFUCKAS NEVA LOVED US

>Plot is shit, fights are boring, and it's not funny.
Is that the best you can do? One Pun Man blows, but your reasoning for it is that of a child.

>You have to be real dumb to consider Curry the better all-time player compared to Durant.
>More rings
>More MVPs.
>One beat the other so badly he abandoned the team that drafted him and jumped in his bandwagon.
Yes user, you have to be really dumb.

Attached: vz9UVap.jpg (600x600, 35K)

DRAKE IS A CANADIAN INTELLIGENCE ASSET FOR CULTURAL PROPAGANDA

Canadian government and the CSIS fund and push "Canadian culture" as soft power. Music is Canada's third largest "export" and is funded by the CSIS.

Drake is a CSIS snitch pushed by the Canadian government.

>Canadian federal government to invest $125M in domestic art programs, cultural exports

cbc.ca/news/entertainment/fed-govt-cultural-investment-1.4723395

Fuck Canada, go Warriors.

Attached: ce7cb07e80.jpg (620x465, 117K)

Warriors in 5.

Thoughts?

Attached: 1542311974765.png (636x723, 182K)

*plays only 3 games but averages 35ppg and cucks lurry out of fmvp for a third straight time in your path*
heh nothing personal lil nigga...

Attached: kd-fmvp.jpg (800x533, 69K)

imagine the seethe

Based wholesome bros

Iguodala'a IQ is up there in the 160s, he saw in 2013 curry the things we see today, he knew he had to join him

>youtube.com/watch?v=SM4SqOG1onE
>DeMar DeRozan: I Was the Sacrificial Lamb | Take It There with Taylor Rooks S1E8

Attached: dd.png (383x226, 81K)

Why has dropping one game killed your spirits so much? There’s nothing that says Raptors can’t take a game at Oracle especially with all these new injuries.

Max Kellerman said Steph isn’t gonna make the hall of fame. Thoughts?

DEMAR ON SUICIDE WATCH

KAWHI BOUGHT A HOUSE IN TORONTO

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

>Curry-Klay-Kawhi-Durant-Davis
or
>Curry-Klay-Kawhi-Durant-Embiid
?

retarded

>Curry-Klay-Durant-Giannis-Shaq
Imagine the gravity

>Giannis-Yao-Wilt-Shaq-Hakeem
imagine

It's absurd that you think number of rings or MVP awards can determine who the better player is. You're saying that Marreese Speights is better than Charles Barkley? Derrick Rose is better than Jerry West and John Havlicek?

First for fuck Rachel Nichols.

Max stop go home you have a family

>Shaq-Wilt-Hakeem-Kareem-Yao
imagine

you guys really have nothing left do you

Attached: 53474e80531cba1834a3eb37007a1e78.jpg (1417x754, 179K)

> this amount of seething about 3 rings > 2 rings and 2 MVPs > 1 MVP
Explain why KD is better then. Curry has more accolades, and beat him last time they were at each other in the playoffs.

Attached: allofmykeks.jpg (446x388, 46K)

>Draymond-Metta-Rodman-Barkley-Diaw
how many rings?

Dunno why you think I'm seething, but you're a embarrassment of a casual if you think you can decide which player is better at basketball based on how many """accolades""" they have.

Oh my God it isn't a meme at all

He's really like this

Attached: D8LYysYW4AA8uwc.jpg (1956x1278, 267K)

what the fuck, is he really autistic?

kinda crazy how everyone threw an asterisk on the warriors first ring because love and whats his face were injured, and now these same warriors are going to win their hardest chip yet with half their roster injured and out. even if the raptors win, it will be a hollow and most hypocritical ring. at least in 2015 the dubs were an all home drafted core that beat the highest paid superteam built around the greatest player of the last 20 years. toronto has also built a team of imported talent, all money. if the warriors win this year with injured kd, klay, boogie, looney, and iguadola, it will be an astronomical win, a true testament of a champion. If they lose, the Raptors ring and the subsequent celebration of millions of seething filthy casuals across the globe will be astoundingly pathetic

sir, this is a bass pro shop

Attached: DxGfV27WoAARgOh.jpg (680x383, 58K)

Attached: 1559662317409.jpg (250x250, 11K)

Better respect this crippin fool

Holy fucking BASED SPERG KAWHI

How the fuck aren't the Bucks in the finals? Isn't Giannis the next LeBron?

"no"

Who'd be a better player: Giannis with a jumper or Ben Simmons with a jumper?

What the fuck, this is fake right?

Westbrook with teammates that can shoot

>lebron will force a trade if they get no elite players
lol

It's from an Athletic article, it's real

Westbrook is old as fuck

>Wednesday 9ET
>Friday 9ET
>Monday 9ET
>Thursday 9ET
>Sunday 8ET
wow what a fucking awful schedule, thanks adam

Lebron with teammates that can shoot

>Derozan: "One time, Pop put on March of the Penguins. Having a baby, male carrying egg, women fish and bring back food, 2 months later penguins walk 90 miles with egg. Whole point was life is a full circle and if we work and stick together, we can accomplish the most impossible mission."

Attached: 1540617354756.jpg (618x348, 59K)

It's just tough to win at oracle

The Clippers did it twice during their series with no All Stars

Oh I thought the point of March of the Penguins was that life at it's most basic levels is an insufferable slog that results in a lifetime of toil just so you can die tired and broken and hand off the burden to a new generation
but yeah I guess they're cute and they work together, why not Pop

BASED

Still better than bust Simmons and Giannis already had sniper teammates and failed to pass and just spammed rim attacks. Isn't even close to being a decent point guard

Ben Simmons will be better than Giannis. You can already tell.

The raps aren't the clips

He has no passion, no soul. He doesn't will or inspire confidence

Why is Giannis Black? Are ethnic Greeks typically Black?

Yes

Attached: B8295512-08AC-46FC-847E-C29D36A8E65D.jpg (620x413, 73K)

Because he's not Greek. He's from some place in Africa. Probably Wakanda. He just grew up in Greece.

Not even gonna respond to this Westbrick fag

What? He is exactly what Homer and Aristotle looked like. Mad whiteboI?

No one asked for a response

Giannis is KD without any jumpshot

Simmons is Magic Johnson with zero charisma or ability to dominate smaller players

Who is the last NBA player to fuck Rachel Nichols?

Warriors. In. Five.

How good would Giannis be if he was a 90% FT shooter?

based warriors in 5 canabro

faggot

Based burgerbro knows.
/nba/ wants the rapties to win because they hate the warriors, so we need to pretend they have a chance.

Why do so many Black people hate Steph Curry? A lot of it is because of his dad. Why do they hate Steph's dad?

Is there anything more annoying than a bunch of pajeet street shitters holding up "we the north" signs? It's like if a bunch of white folks went and held up "we are Africa" signs at a world cup.

Is a Warriors win a victory for a white fanbase?

I'm sure people from South Africa would do that

Broship stuff was the most confusing time ever

They beat the shit out of lil Reese

Why are you assuming black people hate Steph?

The NBA is chink'd regardless of outcome

Yannis is much stronger than Durant. He's somewhere between Simmons and Lebron.

He was born in Athens

Unironically based

how fucking based can a canadanon be

>Kawhi has purchased property in Canada
Based

Iggy will protect Steph Curry's legacy no matter the cost.

based

because Curry is unable to

Greatest PG SINCE MAGIC.

just uplodead a straight fire selfie on instagram

Is LeBron that will be succeeded by Jokic.

top 3 PGs ever are

Harden > Curry > magic

harden cant beat curry so

Curry > harden > kyrie > magic

>Harden >
wew

Top 3 nba fraud of the decade :

1.Harden
2.Westbrick
3.Lyrie Irving.

And Bonus : Doncic.

AD has to be somewhere in there. I've never seen so much supposed talent not even be able to consistently make the playoffs

>Done
>a fraud
What?

>Raptors lose
>leaf posts decrease by 2000%
even more reason to root for golden state

Is it time to unleash Linsanity?

>"who are the new orleans pelicans?"
>"are they are good?"
>"how's their ownership/management?"

>kyrie > magic
extremely based opinion

Is D. Rose one of the biggest tragedies in NBA as far as the last decade or so goes?

Top 3

CP3 > Westbrook > Iverson.

MY NIGGA LOONEY OUT FOR THE SERIES. FUCK KAWHI LEONARDO

Attached: zazazaazazzazaaz.jpg (640x373, 90K)

>Harden
If we're going to have an actual discussion about PGs as opposed to begging for (You)s then Stockton has to be a part of the conversation. He never is though because he gets overlooked by plebs.

Harden is an absolute joke in this context. Curry is great but he likewise does not deserve to be involved in a top-3 PG discussion. Stockton, Robertson and Thomas will always get overlooked because the NBA didn't suck their dicks 24/7 their entire career. The fact that someone like Chris Paul can get mentioned before them tells you how much our analysis is media-driven.

she's in love with who i am

The Dubs bench has been surprisingly good over the course of their run, what the fuck?

wardell stephen curry
shaun ,livingston
jacob evans the third
draymond green
jordan bell

your golden state warriors starting lineup for game 3

I watched KG carry absolute bums to the playoffs year in and year out in minnesota. Kobe took smush parker to winning seasons. Hell even this year's clippers took a team full of throwaways to a compelling series with the champs. Don't tell me that AD had it worse surrounded by the likes of jrue holiday, mirotic, randle, etc.

>Robertson
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

How is LeBron a pass first guy but also a top scorer and rebounder?

>93183637
is this bait

Once I rose above the noise and confusion
Just to get a glimpse beyond the illusion
I was soaring ever higher, but I flew too high
Though my eyes could see I still was a blind man
Though my mind could think I still was a mad man
I hear the voices when I'm dreamin', I can hear them say

Carry on my wayward son
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Don't you cry no more

Attached: KD CURRY.jpg (1600x800, 172K)

remember a season or two back when Jrue Holiday was an undisputed contender?

No because he has a ton of money, won an mvp, still is a servicable role player, and has a nice highlight reel. I would say Greg Oden is more tragic.

Westbrook >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Robertson

dis nigga been injured for 2 years now

not a big name but I feel like Bledsoe is one of the best/worst things to happen to Milwaukee in living memory. always takes them to the playoffs and always chokes it away

05 Lakers with smush parker didn't make the playoffs. 06 and 07 Lakers were just .500 and had first round exits. Reminds me of Anthony Davis on the pelicans. There's no doubting Anthony Davis basketball ability it's just that their offensive schemes suck ass. I think jrue holiday, Mirotic, Randall, and Moore were good players but none of them can take control of the game. And AD is a big so he's not running the plays.

I'm walkin' down this rocky road wonderin' where my life is leading
Rollin' on to the bitter end
I'm finding out along the way what it takes to keep love living
You should know how it feels my friend

Attached: Curry funkmaster flex freestyle.jpg (720x720, 120K)

Plus he also got away with raping a girl. Things have gone pretty well for him, considering.

In the recent successful years, they've been a solidly built up team. Other than Durant, which has had a negligible effect, they haven't made any big signings. It's been good drafting and development.

kawhi is taking it all
check these and screenshot this

Attached: kawhi.jpg (540x720, 107K)

That's weird you mentioned that because I was gonna mention the same thing - how Rose got away with gang raping a woman with his homies. However, I figured it would trigger the /pol/acks around these parts etc..

Give me a quick rundown on Oden. As for Rose, it's quite tragic when you think how much better he could have been had he not experienced all those injuries.

I don't think Bledsoe deserves to be called "one of the biggest tragedies in NBA as of late" just because he chokes in the playoffs. There are far worse things than that.

Aye, looks like it.

Even though it's 1-1, why does it feel like we're down in the series..

Because Toronto lost a free fucking game. But doesn't matter judging by their last two series, Toronto's gonna fight till their last breath.

Warriors in five games.

3 of the next 4 games in Oakland. It's over.

Man how do you 3peat twice

The bulls were too much

Oden drafted 1 over Durant by Portland. Monster physique. Had various knee surgeries after being drafted. Was then waived. He never had an opportunity to shine because of injuries. He wasn't a bad draft pick, just got riddled with injuries after making it to the league. I think his story is more tragic than rose because he never had an opportunity to shine like rose did.

by having the clutchest player ever

the shit i read on twitter, people linking lance stephenson and andrew wiggins to the spurs
get fucked you clowns

reads like a blueprint for zion williamson

Brandon Roy. This nigga was pure fucking fire, absolutely destroying people. Couple exploded knees later, he's coaching high school ball and people don't even know his name.

By playing in a post magic/bird but pre kobe/shaq league. By having 2 mvp caliber players on the same team where double teaming was considered "illegal defense."

If you thought Brandon roy and his injury ridden legs couldn't catch a break, then you should know he just recently took several gunshots to the legs shielding children from gunfire.

in game 4 against dallas in 2011, he lit the mavs the fuck up. i remember getting crazy hyped watching it.

drink your milk healthy legs key to life boban says

"milk" is a strange way of spelling "chocolate milk"

there were a couple of hints about Oden's frailness after the physicals that some people were weary of. I think one of his legs was longer than the other or something stemming from when he was a kid which was the big domino that started his injury descent. It's a shame because when he actually played you could tell that he was going to be damn good

Zion to date doesn't have anything physically wrong with him outside of weight I guess. The bigger concern about zion is "what does he excel at in the nba game"

KLAY IS OUT TILL GAME 4

DURANT IS IN
ITS OVER LEAFS

What in the fuck? Source me. That's some monkey's paw bullshit or an anime redemption arc. I can't tell if I'm horrified or impressed.

>in game 4 against dallas in 2011, he lit the mavs the fuck up. i remember getting crazy hyped watching it.
Per 100 possessions he AVERAGED 115 O rating and over 100 d rating including that garbage 2012 season. His d rating would lead the league right now and his o rating in his peak season is better than Kevin Durrant on .500 efg. Great taste German bro.

>(((Lebowitz)))
>(((Cuban)))

Attached: 1549558362417.png (243x216, 72K)

Blazers could have had Dame, McCollum, Brandon Roy, Lamarcus Alderage, and Oden

Don't forget Allen Iverson (along with Mutoumbo, kind of) carrying Eric Snow, Aaron McKie, Tyrone Hill, Todd McCulloch, etc. to a 1-0 finals lead against one of the greatest teams of all time.

just found this autistic shit
youtube.com/watch?v=mQgALfc5_IA&t=180s

Oden had the body of a 30 year old in college, which turns out is not sustainable over a long career.

?? Having a grown body is good though? LeBron was built like he was 27 when he was drafted out of highschool.

Lebron still had that baby face. Oden looked like an old ass man from the start and had injury concerns

Attached: 1547783521301.jpg (1536x2304, 694K)

AI got the shit beat out of him every game and Zeke had a crazy supporting cast for most of his career.

Isiah Thomas had a long career and it only took one leg injury for him to completely give in.

Shaq was so fucking fat post Orlando. Why didn't any organization tell him to lay off the Chinese buffets? Magic Shaq was built like Giannis. If Shaq stayed in Shape throughout the 2000s he very well could have been the GOAT.

ok fellow /lakies/ the truth has been set down

youtube.com/watch?v=1Q7TLPQo0UA

Attached: stone_cold_lock.png (1346x741, 878K)

That's part of the reason for the tragic split, in my opinion. Kobe is notorious for criticizing his teammates and demanding that they play at their best. Shaq got that shit during practice and couldn't handle it because he's a big baby.

>Shaq was so fucking fat post Orlando.

That was the best version of him. Totally unfair.

top 10 NBA players of ALL TIME

1. LeBron
2. MJ
3. Shaq
4. KD
5. Duncan
6. Kobe
7. Steph
8. KG
9. Kawhi
10. Harden or CP3

>That was the best version of him.
When the refs allowed him to barrel through people while calling nonstop defensive fouls it was the best version of him (like in the Queens' series). But in Orlando he could fucking run. He was a freak when he was fit.

>basketball ability
>1. Giannis
wew

>this is your brain on Yea Forums

Becoming a miserable slop while browsing her is inevitable.

I fucking hate you
But I love you
I'm bad at keeping my emotions bubbled
You're good at being perfect
We're good at being troubled
Yeah

He's the most unstoppable finisher

Game 2 is the last game GS will win.

Raps in 5

Reminds me of high school

Board man gets paid.

Attached: 1459294826168.png (595x573, 390K)

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you
You hate everything about me
Why do you love me

nah, Raps in 6

76ers in 8

shut up

shut up

which team is drafting LBJ Jr?

yo shutup

Lakers the only team where people know the entire coaching staff wtf

HEADSTRONG I'LL TAKE YOU ON

We run this shit

Attached: 33624649-137C-473E-B552-E8F10CA664A0.jpg (554x400, 69K)

What the hell is this guy’s problem?!

Attached: 2027A181-8A8C-49C7-9FE3-DA9F06D40C76.jpg (1956x1278, 264K)

This morning I was shooting the ball alone and I realized how trash I am and how guys like Adam Morrison and Jeremy Lin would body the fuck out of me and probably beat me 12-0 if we played 1 on 1.

Warriors in 5.

Prepare to seethe and then cope.

Who here /board man/

Board man gets paid is the absolute GOAT

how long until New Balance makes a Board man gets paid shirt?

Now I'm on my feet again better things are bound to happen
All my dues surely must be paid
Many miles and many tears, times were hard
But now there changing you should know that I'm not afraid

Attached: 1494898933506.png (221x378, 103K)

the poster that saved Canada

Attached: curry-stephen-green-draymond-warriors.jpg (656x369, 35K)

homie the worst people in any professional sports league are still better than 99.999999% of the human population

>mfw lavar is made lakers GM

Attached: D6yMrxUXoAA8SRI.jpg (960x1200, 190K)

so $60 a school year for water is too much?
you need to take a look at your expenses amigo

will shareef o'neal be a HOFer?

every player in the /nba/ has at least one xman ability

Attached: D7TYR-ZXYAAXVm8.jpg (851x659, 62K)

>What the hell is this guy’s problem?
Literally autism
>and that's a good thing

bucks in six

shut up

Nets in 4

go lose in the world cup

>Klay likely out
>KD out
>Looney Toons out
How will Toronto fuck this up?

adam silver will call it in

Attached: Adam-Silver-on-the-phone.jpg (340x512, 20K)

kawhi is hurt retart

go lose the nba finals

Who /boardman/ here?

Toronto won’t lose another game

Please, leaves

I hate GS

I hate Durant

I hate Steph Curry

I hate them all

Please, release us from this superteam hell

I BEG YOU

t. leltics fan

lel

They should be favored but I don't see the Warriors dropping both home games

Board man gets paid.

Attached: 1544709441059.jpg (1336x1336, 479K)

What are there other 2 top exports?

The Warriors went on an 18-0 run and Toronto almost came back to win it. It’s over. That won’t happen again, especially now that Klay is out.

whoever wins the lottery

CURRY FOR 3........

...and it misses the entire backboard as Curry landed on his right ankle....this doesn't look good.....

Blazers could have had KD.

Durant - Out
Looney - Out
Klay - Fucked up hamstring
Igoudala - Fucked up calf

Kawhi - Fucked up knee and quad
Lowry - Fucked up shooting hand
Pascal - Fucked up calf

When was the last time we’ve seen this? 2015 when Lebron lost Love and Kyrie?

Which script will Silver follow?
3peat at last game in Oracle against all odds with multiple injuries?
Or first championship to Toronto?
I think 3peat.

If Rapts lose game 3 I'll drop nudes of my gf

2 days ago when the Warriors played vs the Raptors at Toronto

Toronto winning is more wholesome and (the important part, at least to the Jew owners of the league) would do far more for ticket sales and merchandise than a fucking boring and gay rigged 3peat. sadly we know that the 3peat is going to be forced but at least i'll content myself knowing i rooted for the good guys

My Rapties will win 4 in a row just like WE did against the Shitwaukee Chucks.

>9PM game

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE NBA DOING

>completely folded against lebron

no

Where the hood, where the hood, where the hood at?
Have that nigga in the cut, where the wood at?
Oh, them niggaz actin up?!? Where the wolves at?
You better bust that if you gon pull that

>yfw Iggy wins fmvp again

Attached: 1546478201581.jpg (696x535, 65K)

>John Wall

Attached: 31201058-full-length-side-view-of-confident-businessman-walking-against-white-background.jpg (867x1300, 58K)

Whose legacy is he protecting, his or Curry's? Hmm.

>wholesome
>snake team
>obnoxious fans and superfan
>leafs in general

both are cancer

dont forget that boogie was out with a quad injury and hasnt even played in over 30 days

Iggy's legacy> Curry's legacy

Lolwry's shooting hand is fine lol

>the golden state warriors over exaggerate their injuries playing the media and the fans making their run seem more heroic than it actually is
FACTS

would be funny if iggy gets a second finals mvp for protecting stephs legacy

It would, but then again he would have deserved it unlike Steph "I get cold when it counts" Curry.

Poor guy he has a pointy 37 ft nose

Steph “0 points in the 4th” Curry
Steph “0 assists in the 4th” Curry
Steph “gives a dumb technical in the 4th” Curry
Steph “gets locked up by a 5’11 undrafted back-up” Curry

So im playing 3v3 2k Myteam and these piece of shit developers really came out with a "Galaxy Opal" Ben Simmons card that can splash open 3s off the dribble and catch. Not only that they made the game so if a 6'10" player shoots, all of their shots say "lightly contested" unless you're smothering them.

Attached: 1525275698933.jpg (1281x1698, 202K)

>bruh what if ben simmons could shoot. yeah lets make it happen people will spend a fortune for that.
you're gonna see "black hole" shaq card with 3 point sliders to max soon

There's already David Robinson, Hakeem, Bill Russell, and Zydrunas Ilgauskas cards that can hit 3s. Embarrassing look.

to be fair hakeem could actually hit 3s
rest of that is garbage though

I'm a thirld world, thin, unathletic, poor lad that has watched football (soccer) for his entire life. Next season of the NBA I want to start bandwagoning a team and I chose the Mavericks because of Doncic. Can you guys redpill me on some historic facts about the team and why I should not regret my decision?

>LIVE - Canada v Brazil - FIBA U16 Americas Championship 2019 [POR]
> Canada 35 - 21 Brazil

>youtube.com/watch?v=PwQtrYmGRhE

>Have to cheer for the Warriors because dumbass leaves.

I can't wait for you guys to fumble everything like the losers you are.

Watch the 2011 finals

based

youtube.com/watch?v=3A1kAqYgXv8
unathletic tall white guy and a supporting cast of old guys defeated an evil superteam led by pussy lebron before his "redemption" arc

> read about and watch Dirk's highlights
> read about and watch some highlights from the last three seasons
> get familiar with some players
> watch 2011 NBA Finals highlights
> follow the news on the mavs
> profit

this and watch some classic duels like dirk vs duncan, dirk vs durant, dirk vs kobe, dirk vs shaq, dirk vs fuckall

all you need to know
youtube.com/watch?v=QMITubk2ajQ

They had an amazing underdog title run in 2011 with Dirk Nowitzki and a bunch of old vets. They beat an athletically prime Dwyane Wade, LeBron James and Chris Bosh. The 2011 title is one of the more significant titles next to the 2016 Cavs and 2004 Pistons.

Mark Cuban is probably the most popular owner in the NBA because he's on a lot of TV shows but that doesn't mean he's a good owner. The Mavs were a fun team to watch always but they always had amazingly bad roster construction. Dirk is a top 15 all time nba player.

how is Dirk top 15 all time when his best season ever is worse than the season Jokic just had

He literally redefined what big men could do. Prime Dirk fades were unguardable, and people could play real defense against them.

>how is Dirk top 15 all time when his best season ever is worse than the season Jokic just had
kek

Curry is top 10 if he beats the Raptors without Klay and KD

Curry, Draymond and Cousins*

>curry winning it without elite shooters surrounding him

Raptors guaranteed to win the series now unless Durant and Klay comeback.

this is outstanding bait

Klay's almost definitely coming back in a game or two imo. Durant's probably got an ACL or Achilles tear (I always fucking confuse the two) that's being hidden by the Warriors so that the Raptors have to keep gameplanning for him in the event he returns

If jokic keeps these stats up for 20 years, shoots over 40% from 3, wins a league mvp, and wins a ring then yea he could become a better player than Dirk

Attached: jokic.jpg (321x314, 14K)

Holy shit molly qerim is annoying

>for 20 years
come on now

>Kawhi bought a home in Toronto
is this fake news?

Cringe

numbers are inflated as fuck right now

Brehs I’m watching dream team highlights and that shit was just unfair. Barkley literally no look passed to Chris Mullin and ran back on defense because he knew that shit was going in as soon as it left his hands

Kobe HoF speech leaked
>thank you shaq and pau gasol for carrying me to 5 rings
>thank you to the new wave of gen z instagram clout chasers for building a folktale about me being clutch
>thank you LeBron for signing to a team of 20 year olds so everyone thinks you're ass compared to me
>and most importantly thank you magic johnson for acquiring aids so everybody thinks I'm the best Laker of all time
>mamba out negroes

listening to take care in anticipation of a game 3 win...

I GOT SHOOTERS DRESSED IN CAMOOOOOOOO

(Oh my)

worst people on the planet must be retard spic Lakers fans who think Kobe is the GOAT
imagine being that braindead

kek i was just reading that tweet

no not fake. he stay

Attached: 61965504_2501555586546057_4224693650988204032_n.jpg (826x960, 73K)

>Kyrie wants to be a Brooklyn Netties

WTF first my Celties and now he wants to destroy my Netties!!!

r9k becomes a basketball player

Kawhi is based

Attached: OcAy4Zq.jpg (1368x388, 120K)

>board man gets paid
i'm fucking crying lads holy shit

Attached: 1540748230040.jpg (563x503, 21K)

lowry will drop a 30 bomb on the warriors tomorrow

wtf no game tonight these pussies

thats what im sayin

black bull

white wife

> lowry will drop 30 turnovers on the warriors tomorrow

ftfy

>warrriors tie up the series
>"DUDE RAKE LMAO"

>The most he talked was on the hard court, and Kawhi was not afraid to let you know that you weren’t going to score on him, that you couldn’t get past him or that he would score on you. Every time the ball went through the net, he just said, “Bucket. Bucket.” That was it.

>Most people say it like, “Oh, I’m about to get buckets on you.” He was just like, “Buckets. Layup.” Just one word.

>He’d be like, “You’re not scoring. You’re not doing anything.” Or he’d be like, “No, no, no.” He’d just move his feet and say, “No.”

>You couldn’t score on him, so that’s what he would say: “Nope, nope, nope.” And when he would score on you: “Bucket. Bucket.”

>If he was grabbing a rebound, he’d say, “Give me that” or “Board man” or “Board man gets paid.”

>If I heard it once, I heard it 50 times. “Board man. I’m a board man.” That’s what he said. Absolutely. “I’m a board man. Yeah, I’m a board man. Board man gets paid.” He spoke in phrases like that.

>Instead of saying, “We need to walk to the store” or “Let’s go to the store,” he’d just say, “I’m up.” When he leaves, he just says, “I’m up.”

>If he joked, it would be like one or two comments, and he’d go like, “Yeeee.” He’d make more sounds than he actually talked.

Attached: eDQvTAB.jpg (1080x1331, 97K)

Putting a hundred on it, you better be right.

>kawhi has an alter ego known as board man. basically if superman only focused on rebounds he'd be board man

Baron Davis, Gilbert Arenas, or Jason Richardson?

Based

Attached: 635k5zs8of231.png (710x647, 89K)

gil

Baron

kawhi is legit the perfect star in todays nba. no social media bs. quiet, low drama. just getting boards and getting paid

Tim Hardaway was the best Warriors point guard before Steph. Gilbert Arenas is up there but he became Hibachi in Washington.

woah ... he's just like me ...

>insomnia cookies?
>im up

sick of this general, harden is the best motherfucking player in the league

nu

thred

wear

Attached: yeeyrry.jpg (909x746, 53K)

new

Kobe wasn't even as good as Tim Duncan.

Attached: 1559322738827.gif (398x400, 1.6M)

That's because KD literally doesn't lift weights