The NBA isn’t rig-

>The NBA isn’t rig-

Attached: 690C70E9-E95D-45BD-9993-A67FD43DCE28.jpg (750x743, 527K)

Other urls found in this thread:

official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0041800402
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>travels getting called in the NBA

Do you even watch basketball? Harden literally traveled over 100 times in the series against the Warriors.

>the refs are rigging the game by being too aggressive!
>NBA tells refs to let the players play
>the refs are rigging the game by not calling fouls!
>NBA tells the refs to be more aggresive
like pottery

>the state of the NBA

the nba is nigger soaps. all this belongs in Yea Forums, unironically.

travels are never called in the NBA
ask any yuropoor basketball fan

Travels happen on 90% of trips down the floor and get called 2 or 3 times a game. They would NEVER call a travel in that situation.

where can I look at the report?

why do they even do these last two minute reports? the entire playoffs its just been a parade of
>here's this stupid egregious foul we missed, oops!
it doesn't do anything but make people mad at how shit the officiating is

Damn. They would have only been up 2 against an ice cold team.

>UH HEH...IN SUPER SLOW MO, WE CAN SEE THE STEPH CURRY TOOK ONE EXTRA HALF STEP HE SHOULDN'T HAVE
>UH...HEH. HATE TO TELL YOU THIS, BUT THIS CONCLUSIVELY PROVES THE LEAGUE IS RIGGED HEH
I want conspiracy retards to leave.

this

The refs always do this shit. Call a terrible game, then after the game apologize for missing a call in the last 2 minutes. You may as well put every play in the game under the microscope. Points in the first quarter count as much as points in the fourth quarter. Fuck modern sports officiating.

I only saw it from live TV as Steph's new turnover. Did any network even show replayed of that over Iggy's three?

WHAT THE FUCK MY RAPTOR WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

The raptors may have been refballed, but they also went ice cold in the second half. Unless the refs deactivated the magnets you can't blame them for that

official.nba.com/l2m/L2MReport.html?gameId=0041800402

>Observable in enhanced video] Siakam (TOR) lifts his pivot foot after gathering the pass.
>[Observable in enhanced video] Leonard (TOR) lifts his pivot foot prior to releasing the ball on his dribble.
Two Raptors also traveled in the last minute but honestly I do hope they get refballed to death the next 3 games.

instant replay was a mistake

you cant seriously just now be realizing this is a fraud league i happily quit watching bounceball years ago

bitching about refs is reddit