My favourite part of sex is the cuddling and kissing

My favourite part of sex is the cuddling and kissing

Attached: 1234.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Same. Women are so soft and warm. It’s such a good feel.

My favorite part is finishing and knowing I won’t have to do it again for a few days

T.married

My favorite part of sex is when he blows his load deep in your asshole and you can literally feel it warming your insides

What is cuddling a female like?

my favorite is when she calls me big bro

For me, it’s taking money out of her purse when she’s asleep and leaving

it's actually better when she cuddles you and rests on your chest, it makes you feel like a man

Attached: 0B448BD0-1363-4EA9-80C7-B8489237B79F.gif (480x358, 1.16M)

For me it's punching her in the face during anal

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH I NEED SEX ASDFHSKAKDKANDMDJ WHY CANT JUST ONE WOMAN LOVE ME

Neymar pls

I bet that feels really good

Attached: 20180530_212150.jpg (535x577, 40K)

t. Neymar

I was a virgin who hadn't kissed a woman until a few days ago. I found a girl that likes me the way I am and she is really cute and attractive, you just have to search for your SO and don't put your fate in other people's hands.

I even was afraid to admit I was a virgin to her and when we did it she was really angry because I lied to her, don't lose hope.

How old are you if you don't mind me asking?

:)

28 I reckon

I am 19, only people I didn't mind telling about my status as a virgin were people I didn't regularly discuss about sex - female friends, family, etc

Even now, I'm keeping this facade to everyone but my gf about how I "had sex once when I was young" since it's too late to turn things around.

Based

go to bed neymar

Attached: Neyman sister.jpg (595x769, 78K)

Oscar ?

bags of sand

does anyone else find that they fuck differently depending on the woman?
I had a tinder hookup who wanted me to do freaky stuff but just wasn't into it, then a girl I really like makes me act like an animal, pulling hair, spitting, choking etc

Your mom dies in her sleep tonight unless you type "this is for fags" in the /box/ thread: -derek schott (punisher bass)

Attached: E152476D-273A-4C3E-8DDB-8FD980318666.jpg (474x836, 123K)

This shit is so fucking weird

Nerman fucks his sister

>tfw no gf

my favorite is spooning, my gf always smells good and is warm. I put my right arm under her, holding her right boob while my left arm is on her hips.

it usually leads to sex