Increasingly, Western countries are deploying transsexuals to dominate international women's sports...

Increasingly, Western countries are deploying transsexuals to dominate international women's sports. While the advantage may be with them for the moment due to the much higher population of transsexuals in the West, this will ultimately be their undoing. Countries like Russia and China, who have long tradition of state-led specialized sports training and drug programs, can rapidly increase their pool of transsexual athletes through forcible conversion owing to their authoritarian systems.

It will only be a matter of time before the countries which can field the most male to female athletes dominate women's sports completely. Western countries which depend mostly on amateur sports associations to produce athletes simply will not be able to compete with mass state sponsored sex changes. Biological women will never again win a single international-level competition.

Attached: 1544208810784.png (602x542, 342K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7w1GcV6BVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who cares. Give them time and they all kill themselves anyway.

Attached: 9906D5C6-D277-4292-933A-A62576F48BD8.jpg (1200x911, 86K)

>woman sports
Who fucking cares
Feminists should be worried but they are not

I can't see China getting behind this. Russia will do anything to win, though.

Pretty sure like 99% of transsexuals are in Brazil and Thailand.

Haven't some sports governing bodies already banned the tranny from women's competition? Y'know, because they're not women.

Maybe in the past, whenever I find myself in leftbook, I encounter at least 5 trannies

>dominate
lmao australia sucked at that tournament, "he" wasn't even their best player.

Russia is fairly socially conservative these days. It's like 30 years since perestroika.

>Western countries are deploying transsexuals to dominate international women's sports.
The problem with this statement is that Western countries already dominate women's sports, because we're willing to take them seriously and fund them. Look at the women's world cup soccer champions: USA, Sweden, Norway, Germany...Japan won one, but we've so thoroughly infiltrated their culture I think we should count that as a win for us.

Western countries aren't "deploying" trannies, it's a political movement that has gotten out of control and is primarily affecting our domestic sports. Every week, a new story about some mediocre male runner or fighter has "transitioned" and is suddenly breaking state or national records. Pic related.

This is "CeCe" (formerly Craig) Telfer. Last year "she" finished 390th among male runners in college track. After transitioning "she" is now the #1 female runner.

Attached: NCAA women's track champ.jpg (1400x828, 281K)

The roast is toast

>he actually watched that YouTube-recommended documentary

Allow biological women to use steroids to even the playing field.

It’s not about morals and values it’s about trophies. Even Iran lets trannies play sports because they want to win

>he actually watched that YouTube-recommended documentary
What documentary are you talking about? I don't think I've ever watched a documentary on youtube.

99% of the attractive ones

this is the typical first world tranny
youtube.com/watch?v=T7w1GcV6BVo

just think of the horrifying speedrunner trannies of Yea Forums

Philippines and Colombia as well

It good. Finally women's sports ain't gonna be boring anymore.

In case anyone needed more proof that Ayn Rand is based as fuck

ayn rand was a retarded hack and a hypocrite

>whenever i find myself in leftist facebook groups i see transsexuals
whenever i find myself in detroit i see black people