After spending 115M in the transfer window, this will be Bayern's team next season

After spending 115M in the transfer window, this will be Bayern's team next season.

Attached: 1552228890939.png (1014x860, 654K)

>neuer
this man has been shit for many years now why keep him?

what about Goretzka?

>Pavard for €35M
Biggest scam of the season so far.

>le gets relegated to 2nd bundes lad

absolutely dire. they'll still win the title though

>no James
>literally a rabbit paw
???

Will barely win the bundes again. RO16/QF exit. Coah replaced mid season.

same reason why mueller is still there

24yo mueller

le 27yo future prospect

How is he a fraud? It’s physically impossible to see his games in America and I haven’t seen him play since the World Cup and he was clutch

>he thought Pavard was good at the world cup
yeah, he totally didn't get raped by Hazard over 90 minutes.

They are so fucking rich and yet they are the stingiest motherfuckers on the whole planet. Sané could cost like 100 million but I think it's actually worth it. Werner may be a meme, but it would at least be something. Havertz is a fucking god and won't get any cheaper, better now or never. Apparently they have expressed interest in Rodri as well.

The squad is pretty good, at least if there are no injuries. They will win the double again, obviously. But they want to win the CL again and I'm afraid that won't happen with spending 115 million and calling it "big", other clubs half their size spend twice the amount every summer.

They need some more good wingers and mostly importantly someone to replace what would be Müller in OPs pic. Also, a decent DM and a Lewandowski backup would be great. Sané, Havertz, Rodri, Werner would cost like 300 million total, maybe 350. They could easily spend that, but no, they're too retarded and think that will suffice. The moment Coman or Hernandez or Lewandowski is injured, they're fucked.

Can't even tell you which of those don't play for buyern already.
Gnabry was fucking garbage at arsenal.

grim team
grim club
grim league
grim nation

Yeh uli is not triggering that transfer senpai. He's going back to Madrid.

>actually playing on Tolisso
>shitting on Goretzka
>checks flag
why do you even care about the Bundesliga you French fuck?

you just know they'll win the bundes with 5 matches in hand

>the only white player is gay

My god this team would get absolutely shafted by Bayern from a few years ago

muller is gay?

I unironically think Dortmund will win Bundesliga next year. I dont care about them, but they simply look better now.

Goretzka plays DM wtf are you talking about espèce d'enfoiré

>B*v*rians
>white

Attached: 1558505501974.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Reminder that they spent 15 million for an MlelS African meme and he barely makes the bench

Bayern still pissed with him with that 2-2 madrid game