In 2020 you will kneel down shaking in front of INDIA. Because then they will be the NEW sports superpower...

In 2020 you will kneel down shaking in front of INDIA. Because then they will be the NEW sports superpower. Nothing can stop INDIA from RISE.

Attached: 1559592919695.jpg (960x720, 70K)

based thread

They don't seem to care about sports until they move and suddenly become lifelong fans of whatever city's teams they ended up in.

Attached: punjabi-1-articleLarge.jpg (600x417, 75K)

Attached: 1540216087026.jpg (1200x1701, 252K)

good thread

they care about cricket but cricket isn't a sport

If India won an average of 30 Olympic medals per Olympics, it would take them 94 Olympiad to equal the United States' CURRENT medal count. That's 188 years if you count the Winter Olympics, 376 years if you hold it strictly to the Summer games.

Take into account that India has only ever won 28 total medals, and they have participated in every Olympiad since 1900, when they were technically still the British Raj. They have also never won a single medal in the Winter Olympics, even though they have participated in every winter games since 1964.

Attached: poo in the loo.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

sounds like the life to me

Strange picture: 95% of Indians you meet are fat, short and smelly.

honestly don't think I have ever seen a muscular indian irl

>honestly don't think I have ever seen a muscular indian irl
When I was bulking last year this blonde sorority chick told me Indians look way better lanky and don't look good muscular
I stopped lifting then

Shart in mart

Kek

Shitting in a grocery store is way more civilized than shitting on a public street.

have sex

They make their own medals
/onthestreet/ ifunomsayin’

>When I was bulking
So basically she said you'd look better slim than fat.

I was on some soccer website looking at Barcelona's salaries. The entire comment section was filled with two sentence pleas for money from the next Messi from Nigeria or India. It was hilarious since poos are so terribly unathletic lmao

>French Empire takes over strong and athletic African countries
>British Empire takes over weak and gutless India

If only our colonial pasts were reversed, we'd be a GOAT sporting nation, besides some West Indies lads we get very little from our historical conquests.

like you any better ali hassan

>Doing what a woman tells you.

Stayed cucked, Kumar.

>lifting for others
Never gonna make it

>A lot of Indians & Pakistanis in SEA & YUROP are 'costumers' who support foreign football club
>Mainland Indians & Pakistanis only care about Cricket
This. I can't get my head around this.