Eternal Liverpool Thread

Get in here lads!

Oh, and mods, please delete the Arsenal thread. Thank you.

Attached: YNWA.jpg (318x585, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MainStandULTRAS/status/1135168053426171906/video/1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So glad this team got a trophy, best liverpool team I've ever seen.
Who should we sign to clinch the Prem and break the curse next year lads

Attached: 8c66973.jpg (2048x1353, 363K)

Fucking base

Samefagging it to say I reckon we should get a striker, people saying we should get a creative midfielder are deluded to think there's a load of De Bruynes and Bernardo Silvas kicking about for our budget. Get Timo Werner from Leipzig, play Firmino in behind and rotate the front four.

No one. Klopp has always known the biggest challenge was winning the Champions League. He knew once they win it, it will unlock God mode for the team in which they'll go on to dominate world football for decades to come.

Attached: 3iyuefe0w2231.jpg (960x946, 176K)

An attacker who can play tight, unsexy football.

I got a feeling in my guts that Salah will leave. And then they gonna get a new striker.

Are Liverpool-weebs welcome too?

Attached: lfc5.png (1951x1093, 1.88M)

yes

I reckon we splurge the whole budget on Werner, liverpool would have 3 rapid danger men when building an attack, defences would have to split wide open to mark them, creating chances for Firmino and the deep midfielders

If salah leaves he's an idiot. Honestly his performances in this masterly crafted team massively exaggerate his actual talent and he'd underwhelm at another club.
I love the guy but Klopp has made him better and I don't think he'd replicate it ar another club

I hope you're right and all and I'd love it if we bought nobody and won the league, but I'd feel a bit more comfortable if we bought someone to bolster this amazing team

Would add more goals and assists to midfield and could cover the left wing if Mane gets injured

Attached: GettyImages.1126595950.jpg (700x367, 34K)

Also 3 must win games next year
We must beat City at least once and Tottenham twice to put sufficient space between us and anyone else who can challenge.
I don't see United being a threat for obvious reasons, Chelsea are probably losing Sarri as well as being unable to replace Hazard, Arsenal are completely and utterly fucked.
It'll be us and city again next year, with spurs as the stalking horse, and if it's as tight as it was last year a win against City could go a long way to crowning us champions.

>3 must win games next year
super cup
both club world cup games
fucking right la

ZERO TITLES
ETERNAL LOSERS

Attached: liverPOOP.png (1200x1200, 950K)

Fuck the CWC desu, dont want that jeopardising a title charge.
If Salah leaves who would be up for a cheeky bid on mbappe?

Why didn’t they just each take a step back?

Attached: FE85413E-8C32-4854-A89C-E1174BE4737B.jpg (620x417, 55K)

twitter.com/MainStandULTRAS/status/1135168053426171906/video/1
>ABLs

The same reason why all of you Canadians live close to the US border.

slight kek

I'm not afraid of the dark anymore Liverbros!

When will it end brahs?

I can't cope with the plastic scousers utter delight.

We're not hugging up to the yanks we're just trying to stay away from Edmonton

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

Attached: la-1559441032-52c3gwz2dv-snap-image.jpg (800x450, 99K)

We need another defender if God forbid van dijk goes out injured the wheels may fall off buy another world class defender who scores a goal every now and then as well

Nah he'd be an idiot to leave.