Gentleman

Gentleman
The time is soon approaching

Attached: 238.png (1274x711, 500K)

ITS NOT FAIR
GIVE US A LONGER BREAK
No kane and we are fucked

it's alright, I've learned to trust our team in never winning anything. That said it's not the finals yet

We are all elite, let's enjoy this competition as a friendly kickabout that shows our superiority over the teams that failed to reach our level.

I can't wait for a new Dutch striker to step up, I hate to rely on Memphis Depay

Fellow /elite/ bro, as you know we, the /elite/, have other /elite/ players to replace fellow /elite/ injured players. Being /elite/ is also about being capable to out /elite/ yourself in hard moments where other teams would simply not be able to be /elite/ like us. I know it's hard to imagine not being /elite/, but that's actually like 99% of the world feels right now when they look at us, the /elite/, so we have to be careful to not crush their existence even more, take the higher /elite/ road, as we say.
We are the original /elite/ and they will never take that away from us.
Remember to stay /elite/ until the end.
Good luck to all /elite/ members and God speed.

Can someone explain to me what separates /elite/ Euro squads from shit-tier ones?

In awe of the Elite Alliance.

The Euro 2020 cup.

Nation league is a joke and irrelevant

Post yfw the Netherchads knocks the engpaki mutts out and wins

Attached: D690B95D-1F08-4F51-A9E9-751D990FD563.jpg (1280x1080, 333K)

Attached: 54.png (615x193, 10K)

See OP's pic for elite

See all others for shit

Attached: 1530912810549.jpg (819x546, 40K)

based Tsunaldo will rape shaqiri manlet and then neverlands in final

Attached: 1559146687476.jpg (1538x1040, 219K)

>tfw it will stay comfy and /elite/ throughout the tournament
Based elite bros

the moment that unlocked Seferovic
thanks waffles

Has any player's career ever hinged on one match more than Seferovic's on that one?

Too bad he will play against a cb partnership containing a champions league winner and a back to back premier league winner who just sweeper up the domestic trophies

Attached: 3269D3A0-DC29-427A-962F-6F4240CB0FE9.jpg (415x445, 38K)

>No Kane
Oh good England have a chance then without that mouth breathing mong trying to do everything at the expense of his 10 teammates.

Did Gomez even get a game this season?

Can't wait

Attached: 1542911929802.jpg (957x982, 157K)

I'd like either England, Netherlands, Portugal or Switzerland to win.

hear hear
an elite team should win the trophy

Damn, Ronaldo looks like THAT?

Attached: D758j6xXsAM7jr9.jpg (2048x1366, 381K)

Based
Portubros are comfortably the second best posters on the board after flag related

>Netherchads
>Neverchads
Very fitting actually, losing 3 WC finals is hardly Chad mentality

>that (at least) one guaranteed seething frog in every single /elite/ thread trying to create friction between the /elite/ nations
Their cope has been hysterical for months

I genuinely feel that bongs, portubros and brazilbros are best poster on here

>every thread im posting in is being deleted or pruned.

Here goes!

Depay is close to world class playing for Oranje

I know it may seem like a weird choice, but I've actually found France to be capable of pretty decent banter on Yea Forums. Just don't tell them I said that.

fuck off , stop being a saltboy cause we got fucked 5-2 , nations league will be considered a major trophy to have for NT's in a few years and the League system will be the new way to Rank NT's instead of the stupid FIFA ranking

Ngubu

For me, it's England.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4channel are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have posted in an /elite/ thread, but your flag has nothing at all to do with being /elite/! Whoops! You should always remember to stop posting in a thread when it is occupied by an /elite/ nation, and find another one! Posting with a non-/elite/ flag (which is never necessary) is poor form. You should always try not to post, unless there's an absolutely /elite/ flag on the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my part to help you get used to the /elite/ Yea Forums culture!