Ozil is the biggest BOSS player and its not even close. Lets look at the facts

Ozil is the biggest BOSS player and its not even close. Lets look at the facts.

>earns 350k a week
>has 3 assists, thats 1 less assist than sanchez yet he has played twice the amount
>Because Arsenal is a poor club Ozils massive wages ruins Arsenal chances of signing anyone decent this summer window, Ozil also refuses to leave the club.

Sanchez while having been really bad is still producing more than Ozil and besides, manchester united doesnt care about money, 500k is nothing to them compared to what 350k is for Arsenal.

A big congratulations to Mr.Ozil, the undisputed BOSS of 2019.

Attached: p37605.png (500x500, 302K)

At least he was decent for Arsenal at some point

The circumstances in which Sanchez was signed makes his situatiin infinitely funnier than Ozil or Bale's situation.

Yes, it's somewhat understandable that United signed him on such a contract.

BABA

He's such a fucking toy, I bet not even his best buddy Erdogan takes him seriously and only uses him for propaganda and amusement

not enough eyes

Fire Emery, get rid of all the Jews selecting lineups based on statistics and computer models and put Ozil in charge and Arsenal will win the CL and the PL

Can someone make a comprehensive list of all currently active BOSS players?

>arsenal, among the top 10 richest clubs in the world, and is owned by a man that owns 3 other franchises
>poor
Plus:
>a #10 is supposed to produce when he is dropped deep in a system that is reliant on cutbacks and crosses from the full backs

This, also Sanchez hates it there and everybody there hates him.

you forgot his biggest factor which is the legion of muslim zealots that defend him to the death

Just take the whole ManU squad

1.ozil
2. sanchez
3. bale

yeah, cant wait for ozil to fuck off and take his inbred muslim fans with him

He had that one good game against leicester

Cristi*no Penaldo

>have 2 of the best strikers in the league
>Also the """"creative"""" player in the team
>be a lazy shit who makes less dangerous passes than guendouzi because when you're on the pitch you're like a wojak that says shit like "my back hurts, I wish I was at home playing fortnite"

Top kek

Sandman in charge of getting the joke

This is pretty comprehensive

Nah Sanchez is still the most BOSS player.
Ozil is shit but plays too much to be top tier BOSS
Bale doesn't play but is too good to be top tier BOSS
Sanchez doesn't play and is shit - perfect BOSS combo

remember when he pulled the racism card at the WC?

yeah but his problem is he cant do that at arsenal since arsenal is the least racist club in the world

Too many blacks and Muslim fanboys