Do they really need a new signing?

Ox will be back in midfield next year. Lovren, Gomez and Brewster should be back to fitness and Clyne will return from loan.

Where the fuck are you gonna put a new player?

Attached: 1559504781036.png (901x680, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/perrieedwards/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really don't know. They have a team that works great. What more do you want?
Maybe a CB is in order but Matip was great.

Lovren is shit
Gomez is injury prone
Ox is shit and injury prone
Brewster ain’t good enough yet
Clyne won’t want to be back up

If we had more depth last season we unrionically win the treble. For me we have to bring in Griezmann and Gotze

They need a new LB and a striker/winger. The rest is fine.

Who's better than Robertson?

What happened to Ben Woodburn? Will he make it?

Sell that fucking shitter salah and buy mbappe. If we dont do this I want FSG OUT

Nobody but they need improvement on Moreno

literally nobody but albie moreno is off and 1 left back who has no competition is not good.

LB is guaranteed. apart from that idk, maybe a versatile forward who can fill in for any of the front 3, and who is better than shaq and origi

Nobody. They need a better backup. Right now their actual backup LB is so bad that Klopp opts to use Milner instead.

I think it's better to promote some youth than buy backups

Nice trips but no I don't think so sadly

>better than origi
I'm afraid you can't say that anymore. Not after this season.

Only if there are any youth viable, which I'm not sure there is

Ferguson always signed a world class player the season after winning.

Imo Liverpool will make a massive mistake if they dont sign some top, top player this summer.

They should go for a world class midfielder who can score goals and be a creative force offensively, they should also sell Origi and buy another world class striker/winger who can give Salah/Mane/Firminho competition and keep them motivated to push on. Lastly they need to sign fullback cover, badly. If one of Robertson/TAA gets injured then liverpool is fucked.

They should also sign De ligt imo, i am really curious how liverpools CB partnership would look the moment Van Dijk gets injured.

So to summary: Buy worldclass CM, then buy wordclass attacker/winger, then buy fullback cover, then lastly buy top tier CB who is young, De light would be perfect.

This should be doable considering how attractive liverpool is atm, also considering the amount of money they have generated this year.

They need to replace Salah. who is shit.

also I would like to add, Liverpool got lucky/skilled with how they bought their front three for example. Neither Mane, Firminho or Salah were the players the became at liverpool prior to purchase.

This is the first time since the 80s liverpool have real pulling power in order to attract world class talent and they should cash in on that before its to late. You can only get lucky so many times with lowkey signings.

Stop this meme. Had not good enough if one of the front three is injured for 6 months.

>Everton
>Newcastle
>Barca
>Spurs
He's fucking clinical the tail end of this season. Starting to find his pre-injury form again.

yeah but he wont be a starter and he will never compete for a starting spot, thus it will make salah/mane/firminho complacent. What liverpool needs to do is buy a WC attacker to compete with those three to push on further

Think Robbo's definitely had a bit of work done between those two pics.

Liverpool should buy pic related desu

Attached: Wilfried-Zaha.jpg (700x367, 191K)

I disagree. The squad is young, all of them bar one or two can still improve. Signing a superstar player now will destroy the collective motivation. If you are signing a player for say 80m+ they need to be starting just to please the board then there's the fact the player will want assurances of first team football before joining. Maybe it would motivate the player who plays in the same position but also it'll show to the rest of the team that no matter what they do (even get club record breaking points in the league and winning a UCL) they can be replaced.

They'll likely spend some money on a LB understudy to Robertson, promote Brewster and maybe a young midfielder and CB.

> Maybe it would motivate the player who plays in the same position
thats the point of doing it
>but also it'll show to the rest of the team that no matter what they do (even get club record breaking points in the league and winning a UCL) they can be replaced.
thats the point of doing it. Look at Henderson, he kicked on and proved himself even though Klopp signed both Keita and Fabinho.

Ferguson spoke of this, you must always bring in new top talent to keep people on their toes as to not to get complacent after a good season

I'm not saying don't recruit top talent. Just don't go for the big money superstar signings. If we went for an Mbappe for example (not likely) he'd want to be playing week in week out. So you've essentially replaced Firmino without giving him chance to improve.

There are players out there in the bracket below that are the ones to go for.

so? who in their right mind would want firminho over mbappe? do you think real madrid told themselves "no we cant sign benzema because he might take higuains spot". If Firminho wants his spot back then he has to prove himself or fuck off, simple as. its how the best clubs stay at the top.

Should unironically go for Griezmann

Of course Liverpool needs new players.
-A young CB like De Ligt
-2 fullbacks
-1 playmaker
-1 winger
-1 striker
Sell the likes of Karius, Lovren, Moreno, Lallana, Sturridge & Origi.

I would take Firmino over Mbappe 10 times out of 10

Me.
You underestimate how much the dressing room matters. This team has been built as a team, not a group of individuals. Look how signing the likes of Sanchez and Pogba worked out for United, they're worse off than before because in Pogbas case he can play like dogshit but is undroppable because he has influence over other players and with Sanchez he can be dropped but then you have a 500k a week + tip benchwarmer and a team of players asking why they aren't on that sort of money.

They're not going to do anything like that anyway so it doesn't matter what we say. They'll most likely do what I said in previous reply

Karius is long gone m80

klopp just signs players he likes really, no way to know who he likes and who he doesn't - but he interviews them which filters out retards like pogba

based. only morons says liverpool shouldnt spend big this summer.

>but he interviews them
intersting, any source on what he talks to them about?

never understood this signing, was it the lack of English players?

Imagine paying 100mil+ for an asset and not considering details like this.

>we
>we
>we

By the way, this isn't the whole picture. The scouting team uses data analysis like baseball teams use in order to find the players they want to sign, before Klopp even gets a say in the matter.

Apparently he doesn't talk about football at all. Just gets to know them and see if they're good lads.

They should sign van de Beek, very underrated and young

>De Ligt
Not happening. These zoomers would kill themselves if they don't sign for Farca.

homegrown rule definitely contributed but he's also one of the few players who has creativity and goalscoring to go with the work rate and physicality Klopp wants from his midfielders

I dunno mate, he never looked very good from what I remember, but wtv I don't really follow epl that much

the bong is right. when fit Ox is the type of player that is a good match for klopps playstyle.

He wasn't good out on the wing but through the middle was an important part of Liverpool's attack

I heard he was so shit, they wanted to terminate the loan.

there were rumours earlier in the year but since then he started playing better and it seems like he's staying

They should get rid of Shaqiri, Lovren and Sturridge. Then try to get a winger like David Neres, any CB better than Lovren (and there are many) and a playmaker.

So hum, who is the blonde thot ?
For a friend.

instagram.com/perrieedwards/

I’ve been reading this argument and here’s my take:

You’re right, he’s wrong

Thanks

Liverpool will buy squad players

They have 7 competitions to compete in next season. And Sturridge is gone too

Is this fucker made of glass or something? When was the last time he was fit

So savic and zaha if you can get him cheaper than crystal’s ridiculous asking price

>Ox is shit

Stop posting

A bit more depth. Bring in some youth

he fucked up his knee last year and was out like 9-10 months, by time he came back liverpool was too deep into competitions to throw him in regularly

A Coutinho replacement.

They already have a squishy faced retard in the team still, his name is lorius

Too many big signings would upset the applecart.
They need some young apprentices ready to ply their trade and fill in now and agaim when a big player is tired or injured.
They dont need any marquee signings. Stay loyal to the majority of the squad and slowly weed out the shit ones, one by one

Teirny

Who you should really buy is icardi so he can ruin all team cohesion and fuck everybody’s wife. I never thought I’d miss the days United was a real team and Liverpool were shit

>De Ligt
>Bale

Rangers fan here. He is v.good.

underrated

To good to be a back up, if he leaves he’s going to want to start every week, Robertson is still better

>Gotze
You literally only had to sign Brahimi and Herrera for free, we let their contracts run out. Cheap depth.

Neres
vandebeek
Jajames

Has anyone ever truly come back from such a bad knee injury? Especially considering Ox's playstyle. What i wish Liverpool had is a B Silva or De Bruyne. And sadly i think Firmino is at his limit so a striker too

Is gotze still alive? Did he ever come back from that metabolic thing?

Literally some Portuguese wonderkid, you can pick from like 5 and they’ll be a bargain

Shearer mate. He had pace before his knees exploded.

Need another world class striker
Need another world class attacking midfielder
Need some dedicated RB/LB backups so you don’t drag Milner out of midfield

Liverpool’s bench is weak af compared to cities. You really want to rely on Origi when Salah spends months out injured?
Salah was trash this season anyway, selfish ball hog, Mané was their best attacked this season.
Also need someone in midfield who can score goals, Henderson can’t shoot to save his life.

They need another striker as good as prime Suarez. Don't know who though.

>Why?
Just look haw many Draws they've got last season.

went on loan to Sheffield United last summer. couldn't get in the team and got sent back.

Salah creates way more chances for Liverpool than Mane does

sort of. he's a decent player again, nothing special though

>I'm afraid you can't say that anymore. Not after this season.

I think Origi should continue to be used the way Manure used Ole. Ole scored 97 goals just basically being a super sub used in the last 10mins of games.

Attached: 1557286180085.gif (250x336, 103K)

>A Coutinho replacement.

That's what Ox is for. Stll think they might get Fekir too.

Attached: 1557442552027.png (1138x758, 1.21M)