Ok now that Messi has rejected Griezmann, which will he end up at?

Ok now that Messi has rejected Griezmann, which will he end up at?

Attached: 1537003359278.png (641x1125, 542K)

>media making Messi look like a bad guy
Same shit happens with our media and the national team. Messi talks because he's the fucking captain, that's what he's supposed to do

All the players said they don't want Griezmann, it's not like Messi is a bitch and just said out of his ass that doesn't want him

Liverpool

>worries about Greasemann's attitude
>wants to sign Nerman

Attached: 1444069800650.jpg (190x250, 6K)

haha

All players are cowards which is why Messi has to take the brunt of it

Also Messi is right, Neymar has been crying to go back to Barcelona while Griezmann is all a parody to him

Attached: DLOokYc8UKM-fB9H4xMDoxOjBzMTt2bJ.jpg (1920x1080, 101K)

Is it only because he hesitated last year why they don’t want him now? That’s curious, even more when it says attitude-wise, he/they would prefer Neymar

Nerman crawling back would be pathetic

Manchester United, he'll flop like Sánchez did

Neymar is better than Griezmann and it's proven that he works well with the team

Why is it just Nerman or Griezmann?
They can buy the entire world why only choose between these two.

Nerman's the Prodigal Son, he's learned his lesson and will gladly fall back in line.
Le Fortnite Dance Man might try and take some of Messi's spotlight away and that definitely can't happen.

this lmao wtf is this fake news?

I unironically agree with him, deeply concerned that Griezmann will turn out like Coutinho or Dembele.

griezmann is a true team player than can actually defend

>They can buy the entire world

lol no they can't

I'm not saying Griezmann won't work with Barca
It's just that it is a 100% proven fact that Neymar does as we've seen when they won the treble

its nothing to do with neymar they just dont want him at barca and nor do the fans after what he did the previous summer with the netflix thing

ah yes it is what you meant? sure neymar is an awesome offensive asset, but for a while the defensive aspect of the team was a problem. but they can't get Neymar. it is personal pride with sandniggers. hell maybe they framed neymar with that girl because he approached barca a bit too much

Barcelona should unironically resign Deulofeu

Messi wants his dumb friend back rather than the superior player, proving himself to be a brainlet and a poor leader at the same time. How shocking.

Neymar isn't his friend and if he wanted his friends he'd had at least 1 Argentine on the team, or Fabregas who is one of his best friends

Messi doesn't ask for teammates, he just plays

They are right though. Messi always has the last word about things like this, including the coach.

Why Barcelona never tried to buy Aguero (Messi's best friend), or Lavezzi, or Biglia, or Romero? It's not like Romero would care about warming United or Barcelona's bench

Messi has no saying in the signings

Neymar IS pathetic

>griezmann actually drops back and helps in defending
>that could mean trouble for me
>implying MESSI and FRIENDS arent running Barcelona

you are aware that this article is PURE speculation right? you're alsop making up what messi is saying. what is your problem? when did you realise that you had a man with no honour?

Messi has been at Barcelona for 18 years now, more than the president and any manager. The club asked Messi (in name of all the players, as the captain) if they liked Griezmann and he said "I'd rather not have him", they don't pick the players, but they are consulted

>entire thread based on a daily mail article
fucking k yror selfs

>OH MY GAWD THE DAILY MAYULL

Attached: that 40 year old zoomer.jpg (1026x508, 88K)

>Neymar works with Barca

Anything works with Messi, you just don't need to eat 4 goals away. That's LITERALLY ALL YOU HAVE TO DO. You shouldn't have to win 6-1 at home to advance. Why are they so braindead to think of this?

>B-but we dont want to be boring like liverpool!!
Here's a hot tip: soccer was invented by a bunch of faggots and is inherently boring

>this flag
>this topic
why are you even on Yea Forums? sports don't exist in asia

Messi approves or diaspproves, but he doesn't choose every signing.

>Messi has no saying in the signings
He does. Barça's president is elected by members and 100% of members love Messi, so the number 1 priority of the board is having Messi happy.

If they wanted Messi happy why sign players he doesn't give a fuck about like Gomes, Dembele, and Coutinho? the only player in the Bartomeu era that Messi wanted was Paulinho. Have you noticed that since Bartomeu came you can't do anything in champions league? And the first year doesn't count since that was still under Rosell's influence.

>why sign players he doesn't give a fuck about like Gomes, Dembele, and Coutinho?
Messi didn't disapprove

>Have you noticed that since Bartomeu came you can't do anything in champions league?
I have

That's what all captains that have been +15 years in the same club do

Why would you trust the club president more than a player that has spent his whole career there?

This

Based Frionel making sure his friend Ratking keeps BOSSing

tottenham

They aren't stars nor key players.
Greaseman said he was at Messi's level.
It's disrespectful.
He'd act like he's the Boss like Ibra.
He'd say at every training session that he won the WC.
Messi wants subordinates not strong-mind teammates.

Because a footballer's job is to play, not make executive decisions

>they aren’t best friends
Derp

>Greasecuck
>strong-minded
kek

Griezmann runs too much for this pecho frio.

>Neymar isn't his friend
They clearly are.

why does messi has so many friends? it seems ronaldo only has marcelo

If Messi just kept his friend then why has he put with Higuain for so long when he could have played with Aguero?

The Griezmann deal isnt a Messi issue, its a team issue. Nobody want him because he told them last year he would come and got Pique to help to make his retarded documentary, then changed his mind only to come back crawling a year later.

he's a nice fellow

because higuain takes him out to mcdonalds

Neymar Suarez and Messi have a whatsapp group, they are friends

look at how Barcelona chose Kevin Prince Boateng to be the sub of Suarez, and now they are buying another old Uruguay, 32 years old Stuani, to be the sub of Suarez

Suarez is old and past his prime, but he is Messi's best friend, and Barcelona therefore won't buy a young hot great striker that could steal Suarez's job

And Barcelona kept Mascherano on the bench for 2 years playing him his very high wage, if he hadnt been Messi's friend, they would have tried to sell him

>they would have tried to sell him
You mean like they did for Xavi or Iniesta

Barcelona isn’t that rich compared to the other big teams in Europe

Sometimes I like to imagine that during the shooting of this documentary, Simeone told Griezmann that if he stayed at Atletico for just one more year, and realized it wasn't the right place for him, then he could just move on to Barcelona afterwards, and Griezmann believed him, and then this happened.

neymar x messi OTP

it's always the same damn fuss every summer, if Nerman does go back I doubt the Farca fans would accept him

bros, if I become Messi's friend do you think Barca will sign me?