Will we ever find out the truth about this?

Will we ever find out the truth about this?

Attached: disgrace.gif (320x184, 3M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QQ8ILsOB_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6FLuxce3Z3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

all english finals are not good for viewing figures

why was drogba so based bros

UEFA hate English clubs and are jealous of the Prem's dominance. If Chelsea won it would have meant the second all-English final in a row so they bribed the officials.
You've noticed that now VAR has been introduced the finals are all-English once again and the Spanish are back to being chokers.

Everyone know the truth on the night. The evidence was right there.

It's wild that even ten years on, no specifics have leaked about the most rigged game ever.

That Chelsea lost?
Get a grip James.

Attached: 1558493202498.jpg (492x388, 29K)

i prefer Ferguson version
youtube.com/watch?v=6QQ8ILsOB_Q

I'm a Spurs fan. You still can't deny that there should have been at least three penalties for Chelsea that game.

Notts fan here. It's undeniable that Chelsea were robbed that game by terrible refereeing.

Only 1-2 penalties actually were. The red card for Barca was nonexistent as well.
You britfags are embarrassing.

which of the 6 penalties do you think were penalties and which not?

Yes.

The bad calls evened out, and the better team won.

Attached: Iniesta-getty.jpg (2048x1536, 1.03M)

Y.N.R. Franco Di Santo.

American attempts at trolling are weird, because they're indistinguishable from just everyday American retardese.

if a english team is complaining that's certainly bullshit

Which truth ?

Maximal cringe from Drogba that day.

Himself have tried so much times in its career to trick refereers, it was just fucking karma.

why can't you speak English?

like, I get that you're French and I respect that but as well as your regional language you should learn to speak the main language properly.

from a guy who speaks only one language

I speak the main language.

uefalona did as they always do, cheat. They cheated in 2006, 2009, 2011 and 2015.

this is the truth.

fuck uefalona and fuck spanish spics

ITS A DISGRAAAACE

Attached: drog.jpg (525x720, 106K)

>SNIGGERS

very impressive you speak only one language congrats mate!

the handball at the end definitely was
also one of drogba's were. The second I think, don't remember now.

The bad calls are overblown. It was even overall

And the other handball?

abidal got sent off dumb chelsea cunts, uefa fixed a match but sent off a player from the team they want to win?

Only need to speak one. The world speaks English.

was a clear red. Would have been obvious had it not been given.

now I truly see, based /elite/ nations btfoing asspain

We already know the truth. Drogba knew too much and was kidnapped and tortured by UEFA mafia members in the following offseason.

Drogba was one of very few alpha footballers (not including goalkeepers)

I thought it was accidental tbqh. Anelka aims at the hand.

>not a handball

The reach of some barca fans is embarrassing

Attached: handball.jpg (806x398, 115K)

pay debt after you buy some glasses retard

Bullshit, the truth involves Russia, Qatar, and Barcelona Independence coupled with the most base and corrupt organizations in the modern world.

only brainlets agree with drogba, this game is the quintessential pleb filter for people who do know about football and casuals

This is conclusive proof the ref was told to make Barca go through. It's genuinely impossible he didn't see it. Everyone in the ground saw it. He just flat out ignored it.

Reminder that there should have been 4 Chelsea penalties, and that Abidal should have been sent off anyway before he was. The 4 stone wall penalties:
>Malouda fouled in box, given as FK
>Pique handball (one of the most blatant penalties I’ve ever seen, replays weren’t even needed)
>Abidal bringing down Drogba with a series of fouls as the last man, should have seen red at this point so I don’t care for the argument that his eventual sending off disproves any match fixing or bias
>Eto’o handball
By far the most disgraceful display of refballing in CL history. Barca’s 2009 title should be rescinded.

Attached: foul.jpg (1219x702, 300K)

This was a way way bigger scandal, no replays, no one talks about it afterwards. Fuck uefalona.

Attached: 1489011978_266986_1489012229_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 47K)

kek dont remember all this when salah had his arm dislocated and karius got elbowed in the face, fuck uefa and fuck sp

Well, an ISIS hit team did visit them after this.

Malouda's was the worst, you could clearly the traces on the ground, meters in the box.

also remember when van persie was sent off for this? uefalona is a fucking joke of a cheater club

youtube.com/watch?v=6FLuxce3Z3U

>red card for being marginally offside against Barcelona
shocking.

is this the fuck uefalona thread?
fuck uefalona

It was the context of why he was sent off though, in the previous game, Arsenal destroyed Barce in the last 20 minutes, the game was forecast as such by everyone back then.

what the fuck

lmao and there are actually people who defend the "legitimacy" of this pathetic ass club

This was the most clear and obvious one. Anelka knocked the ball around pique inside the penalty box and if Piques hand didn't stop the ball Anelka would have been 1 vs 1. It's incredible

As a Barca /lifelong/ I was really ashamed of this. It will forever be a stain on that generation. Imho 2014-15 title was greater because it was even more dominant but with no asterisks.

I always trust the referee because it's his job to decide and he trained to do only that, players are too biased they always seek justice for theirselves and turn blind eye on other team's justice.

Chelsea avenging this in 2012 was glorious, especially considering UEFA tried to refball them again by awarding a penalty for Barca in the second leg despite there being no contact. UEFA hate Chelsea, it was great to see Platini’s face when they lifted the trophy. He was clearly seething inside.

think of it this way; if chelsea had gotten through, united would win another CL. They were far worse than united that season.
Barcelona destroyed them though.

don't care if chelsea or united won it, barca shouldn't

I got over my barca hateboner when Bayern destroyed them. That was their punishment
It's time to let go user.

they literally beat united twice that season already,

Fucking subhuman greek "barsa" supporter
I swear 90% of all greeks support barcelona and scatalonia for literally and unironically no fucking reason

The huge fucking spike happened when neymar went to barcelona so it was mighty messoja and neymar and after that everyone and their mother turnes into barcelona fan. I m honestly disgusted by this.

Look at this fucking ape trying to debate the most blatant ref ball in existance. You immediatly understand hes low fucking iq spit drool wheelchair bounded fortnite player. I fucking blame the left for ruinning this once proud country. I would rather fist my own ass than become anything like the fucking clown you are.

This. Chelsea also dominated the 2008 final, at least from half time onwards. How Chelsea didn’t win the CL between 2004-2009 is mind boggling.

Chelsea would have won. Beat united twice and beat a Barcelona side that embarrassed united side in the final

>9 semi finals
>2 finals
Just kept fucking up tbqh

got a pic of platini seething?

wow, based and greekpilled.

9 semi finals in what period?

03-14

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

FIFA learned their lesson after the 2002 World Cup. No snitches

Will we ever get a manager as based as SAF again?

kek

30IQ post

This guy has the blood of the mighty Greeks of old coursing through his veins and put that turkroach imposter in his place. Absolutely BASED.

The real funny part is that the ref had a shot at writing his wrongs later on by what happened when Ballack crossed the ball and it ended up hitting a Barcelona player's arm and nothing was given.
I don't think that semi was rigged but the refereeing was incredibly incompetent.

That wasn't the best version of United though. I think Ferguson got his lineup all wrong. Manchester were able to take control of the game once Scholes was put in, pretty sure it would have been a different game much more competitive if SAF that same approach to earlier in the game. It was like Saturday's game with Pochettino fielding the weakest version of his team vs Liverpool.

based UEFA knew Ballack wouldn't survive another runner-up

>UEFA hate Chelsea
but why

reading this post was a thrill. utterly based and deeply redpilled

Inter refballed them out the next year so it balances out

Same reason PSG and City get bullshit calls in CL year after year, it's Old Money vs New Money

Those two legs had favorable calls for both sides.

People still bitch about that game when the first leg had just as much refball for Chelsea.

If you only needed to speak one you should speak mandarin Chinese

To expand on this, a guy like Platini is an ASSE and Juventus man. He, like many others that placed themselves or were placed in the world football institutions, think themselves as football's artistocracy. This may sound stupid but this is definitively how the higher ups at Bayern, Juve, Real, see themselves. Things like Financial Fairplay is a way for these clubs to regulate the flow at which new actors like the arabs or chinese can take over. They know it's not legal, and the arabs know it, but nobody want to act an open war because both have too much to lose from that. So the arabs still try to cheat and workaround the rules and UEFA tries to maneuver to punish and rope them down without going too far because they can't risk the whole system exploding. World football is in a arm-wrestling game for the past decade and the aristocracy see a way out of this battle they can only lose by taking the arabs and others with them in a Superleage, even if that meant backstabbing the UEFA who has been their best support so far.

The most scandalous Game ever played. Fuck Chelsea and Fuck Barca but that was the worst game ever. It did not even out. Not even close. Drogba should have got a gun and shot the ref. Anyway Juve will win the champions league next year!

No there wasn't. There wasn't.

>greeks don't fight like heroes
>heroes fight like greeks
based and heropilled

>Will we ever find out the truth about this?
We did.

It was a fucking disgrace.

>first leg had just as much refball for Chelsea
no

It's alright, read today she doesn't have to take the testosterone suppressants to race. All is ok.

Attached: article-0-0C851ECD000005DC-336_468x376.jpg (468x376, 40K)

>Notts
Who the fuck are notts, some conference side?

Attached: 1_AK8I6343JPG.jpg (615x409, 45K)

Best filter

Factually incorrect.

The oldest football club in the world, user. Have some respect.

>The oldest football club in the world
You dumb fucking retard, citation needed.

Which part of spurs are ya from, lassie?

Why is everyone so jealous of our history? I'm sure your team will have one, some day.

Attached: history.jpg (1209x276, 197K)

>Oldest football club
>Oldest league football club
Lurn 2 Sheffield F.C, before not even knowing about your own football club.
>I'm sure your team will have one, some day
Come back to me when you've got some stars mate.

Attached: NottinghamForest.png (1360x765, 1.58M)

>didn't play football until 1878
You aren't a football club unless you play football, user.

Based

>You aren't a football club unless you play football, user
What does this even mean?
Is he insinuating his freshly relegated to semi-professional club can play football?
>Laughs in Birtles

Attached: birtles.jpg (336x437, 37K)

Hard to say for sure that it was rigged to the core, but the ref was completely incompetent and probably put out there for a reason. Don't even argue about the calls, Chelsea was the better team that game, sorry. Drogba is based.

You didn't play football until 1878. Your history is that of a "late adopter."

WTF I hate UEAFlona now?

There is absolutely no defense of this. This one picture says it all. Even ignoring the other penalties which the referee failed to give, this one is simply indisputable.

based

and your future doesn't exist, Meadow lane will be a construction site for new builds in 5 years.
>You've got no fans.......... or club

Attached: image.jpg (630x630, 121K)

Absolutely based

tfw no drogba gf

>Chelsea were robbed that game by terrible refereeing.
Yes, Abidal getting sent off for doing nothing.