What was going through their heads at this exact moment?

What was going through their heads at this exact moment?

Attached: D4050F3F-1DFD-43C9-8626-99BC21161808.jpg (620x417, 55K)

Have six.

certainly not oxygen

that fence

The heads of the people behind them

hehehe

too soon

“Atleast I’m not a Spuds fan.”

Cringe

bullets

"OH NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE HELP I DON'T WANT TO DIE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Piss

Every time I see this pic I always picture the dude with the long hair and jacket as Richard Ashcroft in Bittersweet Symphony, staring at the caged Scousers in revulsion.

Attached: the-verve-bittersweet-symphony.jpg (700x400, 35K)

kek

Right now right now?

Either wondering what celestial dinner they will have amongst the saints in heaven or arguing about which bunk bed they will get in hell.

>instead of bringing a pair of scissors they were taking pictures of them, slowly and carefully, from different angles.

Heaven or hell don't exist.

They're fabrications invented for the purpose of controlling people through hope and fear.

You just posted cringe bro

7% of English population died that day. Let's have some respect.

Guy in jacket:
Cope
Yikes
Seething

Wtf I love photographers now

>>scissors
To stab them?
Think you meant bolt cutters.

"It's coming home"

you might not be able to find cutters quickly but every photographer usually carries a pair of big scissors. and yes, fans probably also carry them as a weapon. so they could have asked around and it wouldn't have been an easy task but if they found a few they could cut through the fence slowly but surely.

t. sheep

fookin thatcher the cunt

Faithless fool

>scousers getting into heaven
Bless you

Have 96

I am a lfelong liverpool fan but i honestly dont get why ABLs post this thinking were gonna get crazy buttblasted or something. Id guess id be sad if my dad died there but I wasnt there and no one close to me died there either so I dont really care about it as much as probably ABLs think i would. They act like this is some 9/11 bullshit, i kind of feel sorry for the senpaitachi that lost their loved ones because i know there kids that didnt know better that just got killed but its not like this is something that is giving me mental trouble everyday or something

Attached: 6180881D-9632-4E90-9F95-F9C822DBE429.jpg (4032x3024, 1.99M)

Lose weight

7% bodyfat wbu.

Have sex

I cant im still at work to cover tuition

Get a clue

Have you ever tried these?

Attached: CEC63708-AD46-49A5-8AC5-E79393E7B9D9.jpg (576x576, 33K)

your not wrong mate, its like posting 9/11 or an IRA bombing and expecting anyone to give a fuck, as if there is actually some 45 year old who was there they are going to trigger
all it does is remind us, once again, how hilariously obsessed ABLs are

Attached: odTqOtY.jpg (1528x1011, 220K)

Maybe because you aren't part of the Liverpool community fatty

Pretty much, i see ABLs post this every day its almost like as if some guy made fun of an american because abraham lincoln got shot or something lol

I dont know man, I have talked to several people from Liverpool (Went to an english private school in a foriegn country over my youth) about it and its not like its something that gives them mental PTSD either. I know someone who had an injured uncle there but afaik no one is crying daily over it