The great white hope

the great white hope

Attached: 1A9FA7D6-41ED-47D9-B325-2347793DECE9.jpg (821x768, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLvd-QUrQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a fookin pikey

>white

shit man he hit the bald wall hard, he was a good looking lad ten years ago

The GOAT

>gipsy
>white
lol

>slavshit
>white

Travelers aren't actually gypsies.

He's such a strong character, how can you not love this guy? If he existed in a movie, you'd think the writer was being too ridiculous.

he pulls off being bald pretty well desu

>hope
>literally ex-world champion, current lineal champion and should have been world champion again

Can Tom Schwarz beat him?

no

mmmm sorry sweetie we're all #RuizMissiles now

Attached: 092FCA4C-9EBE-4CFE-84CA-6BB7FFA2A5A3.jpg (1200x800, 162K)

>gypsy
>white
pick one

the worst champion of all time. that's why he's a hope

he's irish gypsy not romani you retards

Kek the >white meme
Here is a challenge for you Yea Forums, post a picture of ANY athlete that you think is 100% white

Irish gypsys are pikeys you fucking retard

t. got bullied by chad travellers

JUST

Attached: furyklitchko.jpg (1816x1816, 564K)

The irony of that statement is beyond your comprehension.

Gypsies arent Chad. Gypsies are hardly fucking humans

yeah I don't get it
he's obviously the man in the division seeing as he beat Wilder and A 'Juicin' J is a confirmed chinlet

Bald+beard Tyse is peak Tyse

Attached: 1543498792638.jpg (556x682, 201K)

Irish travellers have no connection to the gypsey found in the rest of Europe. So they literally are white. Celtic origin

give me your scorecard for the wilder fight

No one comes into contact with them. They're an outsider class. You might seem them from a distance but they don't attend schools, don't use hospitals, don't do anything really. They love stealing stuff and using red diesel but by and large they're one of the most far removed minorities in the UK. Even in Ireland they're rare.

Imagine if Amish people were all criminals and you're close to the mark.

He's also not entirely Irish. There's a lot of English gypsies and Tyson Fury has a good chunk of that in him.

Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire, Warwickshire and parts of Lincolnshire are full of them. They're not from Ireland, many of them aren't even Catholic, but they're certainly gypsies. The giveaway is the name. Lots of Hartleys and Gormans and Bedfords.

???
Fury won every round but the third if I'm generous and the two he was knocked down in

the absolute state of great white hopers. apparently all you need to do to win fights is imitate a certain boxing style. it doesnt matter if the punches connect solidly

>the great white hope
that's not Donald Trump

>Kike puppet
>white hope

Attached: i-am-not-saying-white-people-are-dumb-but-white-people-are-dumb.jpg (480x360, 88K)

>the great white hope
You mean the lineal heavyweight champion of the world

A lot in South essex too

There's a lot in Surrey too

TYSON FURYS BOXING LITTLE BROTHER IS ON LOVE ISLAND RIGHT NOW

GO TO Yea Forums FOR /LIG/

you're not getting it lad. It's something JLP says

Can confirm
Wankers tipping shit all over the place near me.
There's used to be more of them but back in the day a bunch of the locals went and shot up a few of them, I heard they didn't even get done for it seeing as no birth cert, no ID, no dental nothing about them exists anywhere but I don't know if it;s true or not

Don't get many in midul apart from herefordshire, wonder why?

they all come here this time of year

Attached: 13973898-7100165-The_infamous_Appleby_Horse_Fair_is_set_to_return_to_Cumbria_in_J-a-1_1559585636736. (634x844, 194K)

>Imagine if Amish people were all criminals
that sounds hilarious

he looks great bald. but yeah take a great looking bald guy and they look even better with hair :/

Settle down peg pusher.

He's a hope because like any White Hope he got knocked out by a Black man.

Attached: Wilder-Fury.....jpg (2500x1612, 527K)

>knocked out
Black people's understanding of basic concepts.

Yes, basic counts such as counting to 10. Unfortunately, that's a concept the white ref had trouble with.

Fortunately that will be rectified in the rematch.

Attached: 1553821968081.jpg (720x720, 63K)

>the destroyer of drake

>He's also not entirely Irish

Tyson's mum is from Belfast ffs

Attached: Tyson-Fury.jpg (615x409, 64K)

Yeah. If anyone here were familiar with the "white hopes" of the past, I don't think they'd make the comparison. He's really nothing like Gerry Cooney. I think Joshua has more in common with Cooney than Fury does, desu.

sounds kind of based

LOL Tyson will put on a clinic in the rematch

how did this happen though? like how are the just allowed to roam around and do whatever for decades (centuries?) doesn't the government try and force their kids into school with fines and shit?

>implying you're ever going to keep him down

Attached: f17914cbc95ba632515d382feffcb3f9[1].jpg (640x480, 37K)

irish jippos are basically land pirates with caravans instead of galleons.

glad the tinker community which lives in my town are sound as fuck, they keep themselves to themselves and don't have sticky fingers. when the scumbag tinkers parked up on the football field they got them out because the police weren't willing to do fuck all.

>"You are already allowed to marry your animals and stuff."

>“It is going to happen though isn’t it. Whatever you can think of that’s bad, will be made legal, because that’s what the devil wants."

>“So if you want to shag your animals. it will be made legal. It’s ok, it’s normal.

>“In a world that’s changing its morals daily and lowering the bar of daily morals then it is ok to do all this sort of stuff."

>"Everyone just do what you can, listen to the Government, follow everybody like sheep, be brainwashed by all the Zionist, Jewish people who own all the banks, all the papers all the TV stations. Be brainwashed by them all. You’re all going to heaven - oh, sorry, there isn’t a heaven in a modern day world. So just crack on.

>“It’s like you’re a freak of nature if you’re normal. You’re the odd one out. Nobody else.”

After making a series of controversial comments, he acknowledged his remarks will not be well received, adding: “I’m probably going to get into a lot of trouble for this interview, for talking sense, and the truth.”

Attached: tyson-fury-01-gq-5mar19_b.jpg (405x270, 8K)

so based, hes the hero we needed all along

youtube.com/watch?v=fNYLvd-QUrQ

kek

ummmmmmmmm sweaty, pic related and he sliccc and he cute

Attached: HE CUTE.jpg (677x749, 319K)

Attached: 1549070582105.webm (1280x720, 1.93M)

Attached: when you make off with the copper wiring and the world titles.webm (484x480, 2.84M)

Daily reminder if Fury just left-jabbed from 9th-12th round and coasted to victory, he'd have the belt now

irish travellers are just LARPers
there's no evidence they're genetically different from the native irish population

I remember when max kikerman was up in arms saying it's like how Bobby fischer (the greatest chess player who ever lived with an IQ in the 180s) was 'brainwashed' like Tyson is.
No one gave a shit either lol

One of the judges had Wilder winning 7 rounds lad
7 rounds
He wouldn't have gotten a UD that's for sure, maybe even would have been a draw regardless

THERES ONLY ONNNNNNNNNNNNE

He would never have made it up in time if the ref started counting.