Why do rednecks love college football so much?

Why do rednecks love college football so much?

Attached: 1549391626982.jpg (576x768, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JHP6nbe7tw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why do urban rednecks love MLS so much?

No such thing

Yeah no the US actually has a soccer league now I'm not joking

>FFUCKCK

Woah

Americans are weird people. I will never understand why American football is their man sport even when 99% of them have never played a single American football game

Practically everyone plays football at one point what are you on about?

Do you play after school? In the rest of the world people even in their 60s play soccer once a week with the lads

>99% of them have never played a single American football game

Attached: d6f.jpg (403x389, 19K)

>f-fuck /ck/
wtf I love college football now

Everyone I know played football at some organized level

Throwing a ball around in the beach doesn't count as playing American football

I'm talking about getting armour and all, playing full contact like in the NFL. You don't play the sprot, just because why the fuck would want to get rekt just for fun

Flyover parts of Murrica have no professional sports teams so people in smaller cities get autistic about college sports and rivalries.

In super flyer towns smaller than 10k people they get autistic about High School football since there are no colleges nearby

Attached: 1410483372655.jpg (499x497, 82K)

Lots of men grew up playing youth football with pads and shit.

Less people are doing it because we found out how it fries the burger brain

I'm not saying as it was something bad tho. Just saying it's weird to love a sport you don't play (or haven't played for decades)

For a reason it's just a thing in the USA, in the rest of the world the most popular sport is actually played by the people

>why do people like things
its a mystery

Maybe because we love playing it growing up and wish we could play still. Its simply far too dangerous to keep playing

"playing footy with the lads" is the same thing as "throwing a ball around in the beach"

And you know it.

But I already said here I understand why do you stop playing it, what I don't get is why you still love it and it's the most popular sport in your country

I'd make sense if baseball or basketball were your #1 sport, they are still easy to play on amateur level

>why dont average americans armor-up and CTE each other like roided superhuman professionals? this means they dont actually play football

Attached: 1552917292463.png (226x223, 5K)

You go to any city or even sub-10k towns and there are amateur leagues with pro rules, which is basically the same sport Messi plays

Don't even reply to the argenchino. He is reatrded, obssesed and rehashes the same arguments about american sports

I dont own a Ferrari and have nowhere to race one but I still watch F1

yes one of the most fun things to do is backyard football with family and friends you just dont tackle granddad that hard

You go to any small town high school and you will find padded football

>I was born in December
What has that go to do with anything?

>about american sports
Nah, just American football

I said 3 times now, I know why you don't play the sport. The problem is that you still have people that are 80 years old and are American football fans, who haven't played the sport in 60 years

No country has F1 as their main sport

Yes, some kids. I'm talking about adults

Do you play American football with your co-workers on sundays for fun?

No because it's not a sport suitable for middle aged men just like alot of other sports

>Argentinian intelligence

So you are saying that all soccer fans actually keep playing soccer in their middle age

Whats so great about being born in December?

Lot of them, there are football pitches everywhere and they work from morning till late in the night

I'm not baiting nor saying you are stupid or anything. Just saying what you think is "natural" literally only happens in your country

> 99% of them have never played a single American football game

This is completely false

jesus

Every kid who had PE class played real football. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about.

Trump supporters are uneducated inbreds who unironically vote against their own economic interests

>I was born in December
What does he mean by this? Premature baby?

Man, you don't play full contact football in high school

But if you are poor (by first world standards) Trump favours your economic interests, that's what protectionism does

It's a southern tradition to go to college games because it's the closest they'll get to higher education

Attached: 1539523592038.jpg (960x576, 130K)

>Man, you don't play full contact football in high school

You're fucking retarded and I'm leaving this thread. Full contact is played at all ages faggot. Obvious troll is obvious.

>Man, you don't play full contact football in high school

Yes you do we start playing full contact at like 7 years old

>that's what protectionism does
Trump is protectionist in the xenophobic sense, but in practice he will still ship out labour elsewhere. The economic boom the US is experiencing won't be able to keep its steam once markets level out and his tariffs start to wreak long-term havoc.

Tax cuts to billionaires and multinational corporations is not in trump supporters economic interests lad

Are you baiting me? If you count what you do in PE as actually playing the sport then I've played like 20 different sports

What percentage of Americans make it to the high school team? Which percentage makes it to an universitiy team? Which percentage keeps playing after the age of 22

Come on, you know no one plays American football in the USA

Why are you telling me about how things work in a country you dont live in? You are clearly making things up.

Why do people like Broadway shows
Why do people like comics
Why do people like movies
Why do people like books
Why do people like games
Why do people like Yea Forums
I mean shit my dude why do we like anything?

If it helps the top it doesn't mean it fucks the bottom, it's not like that tax cut means you stop having free healthcare and free top quality universities

>tripfag
>retarded post
No surprise, really.

Southern culture is built around worshipping the Black Man. Lincoln told them to stop boating Africans over here and it's time to send them back, and the Southerners literally went to war and were massacred over it.

It's southern tradition to gather around a BBQ, bring your girlfriends, and have them watch the local bulls perform athletic feats of strength and skill. Said girlfriends and wives will usually be offered up to these bulls later for sexual gratification.

In the south, they are absolutely *crazy* about the Black Man.

All I know is that you don't play, that's not up for argument becuase it's a fact. What I'm asking is why do old people in your country still love American football even when they haven't played it in decades (since highschool)

When I say "you don't play" I'm talking about adults. If you do count school sports then the USA is a soccer country too

People play recreational leagues and middle school football before high school. My mom didn't let me join high school football because i got a concussion in middle school. And people still play football outside of that.

Stop embarrassing yourself, bro.

Practically anyone who wants to play football in highschool can. Each school has three levels of talent

>college in the current year
>higher education

Attached: 1547844840741.jpg (225x225, 8K)

Rednecks wish they were big black guys, and since they have no pro teams nearby they bandwagon the nearest SEC or Big 10 team

Attached: truckstop shirts.jpg (2988x5312, 2.26M)

They're mad, but you're 100% right. No more than 20% of American football fans have ever played a full game, and I think that's being very generous.

K-Town, represent.

You have to be pretty uneducated to like and keep supporting Trump no matter all Scandals, lies and corruption that unravels around him and his administration

I'm fucking talking about adults, like a 40 years old guy. Not kids in HS

As an example take the guy on OP's picture, do you think he plays American football on a regular basis? The answer is no

That's the whole argument, why do people who don't play the sport still love it

at which truck stop can i buy pic related?

Attached: 1527885401426.jpg (480x640, 38K)

Why are 90% of those in L or XXL?

Probably plays it with his kids. Adults cant play intensive games like football anymore so they just play golf. Is that what you are trying to prove?

>all of them are sized L, XL, XXL or XXXL
kek

Only sold at high level redpill dispensers, user.

As I said like 10 times already. I know why you don't play the sport, it's fucking obvious

What I'm asking is why do you still love it, even when you don't play it

Based boomer

Attached: 3806F820-2DD8-46AB-8AE7-626795F5E71E.jpg (443x455, 32K)

>pic unrelated

I’d argue that more intellectual Americans like College Handegg more than the NFL.

I’m not even an American and I like College Handegg.

because it's fun to watch? why are you so obsessed

Basketball, tennis, golf, and sometimes softball are the only sports americans play into adulthood. Last time I played football was in college and some guy got his shit completely fucked up by another guy's unbalanced, out of control tackling. Fucked up his knee and broke his leg. Noped out of football since

Attached: 1551572364381.jpg (523x720, 198K)

Is it? Like 5 minutes of live action in a +2hs game

you wouldn't ever understand, your only sport is watching 95 minutes of jogging

that's why grandad will never respect you

>your only sport
But we follow lot of sports, we excell at soccer but it's just one of many for us

>t.

Attached: Argentinian intellectual.jpg (1280x720, 42K)

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS!

not so sure about that

Current polo world champs
Current field hockey world champs
3rd in the last rugby wc
Always a top 10 player in the ATP ranking
Always a boxing champ
Best F1 driver in history
Best at cricket in South America
Decent at handball and volleyball
3rd in the basketball ranking, only NT in history to defeat team USA using NBA players

We play pretty much all sports

Ah yes, let me vote for the party who wants to drastically raise my taxes to fund gibs and other useless programs, while also importing the whole third world and depressing wages. I’m sure that’s in my best economic interest

ngl those 'shorts' look comfy as hell for lounging around

sports no one cares about and irrelevant in real sports. cool

kek. reminds me of this guy.

Attached: 1395262280949.jpg (720x960, 134K)

>irrelevant
soccer, cricket and field hockey are the 3 most popular sports in the world kek

Attached: myfaithflagfolk.jpg (1152x1536, 413K)

Do amerilfatfuckretardlardshitdix really do this?

> hurrr durr raising my taxes
> implying you are overburdened with taxes and apart of the wealthy bourgeois class

This retard votes against his own economic interests

>retard southerners trying to claim texas
fuck off

>Dude you don’t want higher taxes? What are you, poor?
Good luck campaigning with that message. I’m sure it’ll go over great in the Rust Belt

>In super flyer towns smaller than 10k people they get autistic about High School football
Not always, it was high school basketball for me.
t. 3k person town in indiana

>vote for party that openly licks the taint of corporations and doesn’t give a shit about poor people that appeals to double digit IQ rednecks by pretending they’ll help them
OR
>vote for party that licks the taint of corporations and just slaps the occasional rainbow flag here and there to trick double digit IQ urbanite coffeeshop communists into thinking they’re revolutionaries
Democracy was a mistake

Voting in general is against your own economic interests

man it must be so fucking kino to be the Chad star quarterback on your local highschool team, you are literally a celebrity and the king of the town.

why the fuck wasnt i born with great chad genetics in flyover usa

based and redpilled

>take that libtards

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who vote against their own economic interests

The Gadsden flag/Stars and Stripes mash-up (“don’t mess with my snake”) actually looks kino as fuck. Would be a great shirt without the words, those make it cringeworthy

Because your two-party system is fucking retarded. Every non-shithole country gives you more choice

>democracy
>choice
lol fuck off moron

>/pol/tards BTFO

>multi-party system
>they're all just slightly different shades of far-left
Most western countries are basically just one-party states by now

Trump supporters are uneducated inbreds

>bourgeois
>class

>apart of
Pottery.

based and dare I say it redpilled

>he thinks his vote matters

Attached: goof.jpg (474x257, 13K)

Sounds like american football, basketball or baseball to me

underrated

what does the US south mean by this?

Attached: stdHeatMap_.jpg (2000x1400, 828K)

Half that Oklahoma part now belongs to the Indians thanks to the courts needs to update his shirt

Attached: 7CC10344-7233-4CEE-B902-1AF548184B3F.jpg (874x528, 89K)

Starts with n and rhymes with riggers

Other anons will say Blacks and Latinos (in the Southwest) but let's not ignore the large population of Cletus, Kyles, and wannabe Eminems in these states. That being said Cletus and Kyle are better to work and hang out with than James and Micheal from Dallas or Atlanta

The argentinan is more right than wrong. Compared to basketball or baseball most people don't play organized football in any kind of league or for a school team. A large high school team will have 100 kids with a school enrollment of 4-5k. No one plays in pads after 18 or so unless you're a college player which is like 5% of the people who play

Absolutely there’s more white trash in those states, but they’re not the main problem. The Midwest has just as much white trash as the South (Eminem is from Michigan ffs) yet it’s in much better shape than the south because it lacks those other groups outside of a handful of cities.

If your South is so black, then why do people only ever mention the white trash living there? Like for me, the US South is synonymous with a white cousin fucking hick with shitty teeth, a pick-up truck, wearing a jeans vest and carrying a rifle.

Also, how can it be so Republican?
Shouldn't it be literally the most Leftist region in the US when your blacks pretty much all support the Democrats?

The south is shithole because republicans gerrymandered the shit out of those states to keep it rigged in the favor . Georgia straight up robbed the governorship from a black democratic women through massive voting suppression

The republicans are fundamentally anti democratic fascists party

This
Growing up in Montana all everyone ever talked about was high school and college sports. It’s the same everywhere. Parents get obsessed with their kids’ teams or their alma mater and follow religiously. It’s pretty cringe in my opinion, considering the vast majority of those kids will not play in college and never, ever professionally. Football sucks below the college level. Occasionally some prodigy comes through but that is incredibly rare and then he just gets badly concussed or tears an ACL senior year

Go dilate

Stop voting against your own economic interests

Stop voting against your own societal interests

Swap the queer and the nigger and i would buy this shirt. Nothing more kino than a really big font all caps NIGGER

>college
>football
two things they wish they could have been doing instead of installing your air conditioner

Also anyone playing casual tackle football is unironically 20iq. 2 hand touch or flag is the way to go

They were in the confederacy bro

IKTF my meme university has no football so some people get really autistic about basketball

Attached: CSUB Fag Game.png (1200x887, 2.05M)

> t. Retarded "white" man

Attached: 1527360630897.png (588x823, 61K)

>societal interests
what are my societal interests, then?

>then why do people only ever mention the white trash living there
Because insecure coastal politipseuds can't psychologically cope with dissent without attributing it to a conjured exaggerated strawman

Freedom of speech, the right to defend yourself, and secure borders are all in the best interest of society. You ilk have nothing but contempt for any of these

mostly because wites gets to watch blacks work for free...wite trash loves free labor

Then you en up like the guy in this song 10 years down the line
youtu.be/JHP6nbe7tw8

That's a significantly more common phenomenon amongst Caandian ice hockey fans
>b-but muh street hockey!

Whites in the South are pretty much in solidarity precisely because if they weren't they would be completely taken over by niggerpolitics. You'll notice the most liberal of whites live in prosperous, mostly white fairy worlds in the northeast and west coast. They don't understand reality whatsoever.

Up until before last year college football was the more entertaining then the nfl

Stick to things you actually know something about, Tyrone.

Why do rednecks use oversized clothes

unironically based

I also amn't perfect. Do those shirts come in every month?