Why are we good at cycling events when the average Brit enjoys running over cyclists?

Why are we good at cycling events when the average Brit enjoys running over cyclists?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg_.png (1200x600, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jwatch.org/na39051/2015/09/22/endurance-athletes-have-high-prevalence-asthma
youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl9wKBTdMk
youtube.com/watch?v=_QWLt6twxMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because your cyclists learn how to run from cars and become pro level without even being aware of it?

doping

im sure its just a coincidence all our cyclists have asthma

wind tunnels and drugs

Rugby

It's not a coincidence, that's the point retard. jwatch.org/na39051/2015/09/22/endurance-athletes-have-high-prevalence-asthma

magic wheels

FP
BP

Every cyclists have asthma. Some years ago, 99% of the riders in Tour de France had """"asthma"""". And that's only the most "basic" thing. I remember a French TV making some reportage about doping in cyclism, they were scavenging the trashbins of the hotels the riders slept in during the Tour, everytimes several of them were choke full of empty drug and medicine boxes.
Anyway, the Bongs because they're doing what arab oil money does to Manchester City: pump a shitload of bucks to buy a team full of support riders who would be leaders in any other teams.

Plus, they're entirely focused on ONE event, the most prestigious one, and don't really bother with the other events, actually.

Attached: full kit wanker.webm (869x487, 1.4M)

>no brits on girl
all i saw was carp, nib and rogla so i dunno what youre talking about

you might be on to something there joao
SHALL be doing my part and bashing up some cyclewankers

We do well in the tour and also indoor cycling

FUCK CYCLISTS

youtube.com/watch?v=Bsl9wKBTdMk

youtube.com/watch?v=_QWLt6twxMw

Froome has won all 3 grand tours and Britain does very well in track cycling

Yates finished top 10 and Froome won it last year

Magic wheels.

Attached: Laura Trott and Jason Kenny.jpg (3000x2000, 1.39M)

Grasping as straws here, Muhammad.
Also, doping.

no they dont
cycling is huge

Cycling is huge, which is a major problem and why so many get ran over by roadragers.

best PEDs