Liverpool win cl

>liverpool win cl
>board becomes noticably slower

Attached: fde6afb55fdffac757151432d04def6f.jpg (736x1302, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1AXlIbQEQbA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Literally no one cares. Liverpool Football Club is irreverent

wrong
because it's a monday morning in the americas and a monday afternoon in europe, most people are busy

>omg why aren't you mad???!
Get a life cunt.

You've been seething in multiple threads all day so you definitely care.

No one cares about the fucking scousers
Look at all the Liverpool shilling threads which are all under 20 posts

The only “people” who care are scousers and commies and trannys. None of them are human, so no one cares.

Go dilate.

I actually think this desu. Liverpool aren't unlikeable as a team of players (apart from salah and vvd). It's actually not many liverpool fans making threads about it.

Attached: Epson-Home-Cinema-2040-1.jpg (1500x808, 87K)

have you taken into consideration that there's literally nothing relevant to talk about
>tranny market hasn't picked up
>no matches outside of u20 shit
>the only upcoming event is the u21 euro and the """"women"""" """"world"""" """"cup""""
what are we supposed to talk about? american sports?

He's a plastic who wants you to seethe on an imageboard

>irrelevant
>just became the champions of football
Hmm

Forgot Mane and Henderson mate. Henderson is a taller Tom Cleverly but gets a pass because of "muh passion" and Mane is Muslim and acts like your stereotypical nigger on the pitch.

>football season ends
>people talk less
Really activates the almonds

final was an underwhelming non-event desu. spurs are shit.

ABL's went off the grid

This is all it is for me. I shitpost as an ABL but the final being a mouball shitshow took the fun out of everything

>spurs are shit.
And yet they played better.
Pool didn't do jack shit until Origi's goal, they were given a bullshit penalty not even half a minute into the match so they spent 90 minutes barely even trying to do anything. If not for Alisson Spurs would've definitely won.

thats because sp is mostly bandwagoners making ironic shitposting threads, not many actual fans like me here
sad thing is the bandwagoners actually do care massively about liverpool and have now quit sp

This honestly, there were no real memes from the final, everyone blew their loads with the knockout stages and the final was basically a formality. Spurs are just bottlers, at the least we could have got an entertaining game but not even that

Mods should have stickied "I don't believe it" man after the final though but they failed to do anything noteworthy too, as is the norm now

Attached: 1517573571538.png (951x679, 205K)

>Board is getting slower
>Soccer posters are leaving
youtube.com/watch?v=1AXlIbQEQbA