Stand up for Ireland's own Michael Obamefi

Stand up for Ireland's own Michael Obamefi

Attached: Harambe lives.png (810x539, 580K)

Why are Ireland playing this Frenchman?

He's more of a brown-ish color. In France they prefer the full black bull package

Attached: Portugal.jpg (800x504, 441K)

Obamefi sounds Nigerian, so he's English

In Portugal
>So who's the best Portuguese player ever?
>Well, Ronaldo of course. Born in the beautiful Madeira island

In England
>So who's the best English player ever?
>Well, Sir Bobby Charlton of course. Born and raised in a small farm in Lanchashire

In Brazil
>So who's the best Brazilian player ever?
>Well, Pelé of course. Born in a favela in Rio de Janeiro

In Argentina
>So who's the best Argentinian player ever?
>Well, Maradona of course. Born in Buenos Aires

In Ireland
>So who's the best Irish player ever?
>Oi lad, for me is Michael Obafemi, the Nigerian prince. CUM ON U LIVERPOOL & CELTIC

Attached: eusebio-da-silva-ferreira.jpg (595x907, 119K)

You need to visit /his/ before posting here

Is this the famous Black Irish I keep hearing about?

Attached: Capture.png (976x550, 1.35M)

Your best player in history is a nigger.

>For me, it's John Giles, born in Dublin

Attached: giga gigachad.png (1080x1331, 938K)

CR7>Eusebio

Not only on club level but national team

Obafemi, stop spreading fake propaganda just to feel better about yourself.

It's time to face it. You are a shame of a country, hope the Nigerian dick doesn't hurt you in the back of your throat

We call him mick, and I don't like your tone sousa man

how many blacks are there in Ireland anyway?

This is a pretty sad cope. I'm sorry your country is over-run with niggers Felix.

You call that Nigerian by Mick and im the one coping?

Too many. Most of them are in Dublin. According to last census they are 1.4% of the total population.

>you
lol no. Nobody here accepts or wants niggers Felix unlike Portugal where half the national team is black and you unironically call nigger strikers the Black Panther.

That's about as many as we have (around 1.2%) and over here they're also mainly concentrated in the big cities.

I know this is a bait thread but this is the dumbest shot I've seen in a while

Here's some true gaels singing the national anthem before game

Attached: dubs.jpg (615x409, 64K)

>this cope
Lmao. Michael Obamefi, the greatest Irish of all-time

Yeah and no one knows who they are. Really makes you think

Most of them are decent and hard working. Not like the benefit scroungers that are flooding the rest of europe

You only have 1.2% blacks? Then they are way overrepresented in your national team

Mkunku O'Flanagan! How's it going mate?

You have to keep them in line or else in a few generations they'll be the uppity welfare chimps like we have in our cities. Be warned.

literally all countries have some blacks in them, even /pol/'s wet dream "pure" countries like Iceland or Poland

They are much more well known than Obafemi who is a nobody. Of course a poortugeuse man will suck the black cock. Stop shitposting and get a job you bum

Attached: poverty.png (744x229, 38K)

We don't

The ones that are here for a few years are fine. They came with the intention of finding work and integrating. It's the newcomers that are the scum coming with the intention of gibmedat. We need to close borders asap these scroungers won't stop.

No shit, it's mainly because football is their only chance of succeeding in life, white parents oftentimes make their kids focus on their education instead, because concentrating on a football career is too risky (only like 1% make it)

Also? 1.2% translates to almost 1 million people here, so it's not like we have a small pool of blacks to choose from

Attached: african diaspora worldwide.jpg (445x1607, 203K)

I don't see the problem here. Brits have been calling Oluwafemi Olaseni "Anthony Joshua" for years now. "Billy" Vunipola.

This thread reeks of an insecure orangeman holidaying in the algarve with his mummy and daddy.

pretty sure there are at least around 1,000 blacks in your country RIGHT NOW as we speak

We also have 1% blacks and almost 50M people and still no blacks in the national teams of any sport, not even on youth level

Just checked, it was 0.4%

Still, not a single black athlete. Not even in track and field or in basketball

I'm tired of this /pol/ fuckery. I do think is a disgrace when yuro national teams field more black players, especially when many of them weren't even born in Europe, or have stronger ties with their original country. Like, Shaqiri plays with Switzerland but he has stronger ties with Albania. But there is nothing wrong with having a fair number of negroes or arabs in the team if they're good players. Just give equal chances to everybody.

Because sports are generally for poor people and you have far more poor native people proportionality to western europe.

Again, a lot has to do with the upbringing.

Most German kids focus on their education (and are forced to do so by our parents), while blacks oftentimes put everything on their football career. Most fail and then just become drug dealers or pleb workers, but some make it and then become overrrepresented professional footballers.

In Argentina the culture might be different and even many "white" kids value football over education.

>standing for the Irish

Are you saying ethnic Germas are to smart too play sports?

Maybe it is that that blacks are better atheltes han white Europeans?

this

this is also why blacks and browns over here are pathetically underrepresented in high paying "normal" jobs (lawyers, doctors, managers, businessmen, etc.)
they're also underrepresented in our parliament, because most of them don't give a shit about politics

I think you'll be seeing a lot more black (Nigerian) Irish players in the next 10 years. They don't have much competition from the native populace and their physical attributes alone will see them in the team.

Attached: olisadebe.jpg (2232x1528, 1.12M)

Not necessarily too smart, but they are just raised differently with a different focus on life.

And if genetics play a role, then how come your genetically European population makes up all your sports teams, as you yourself said?

>Argentina
>white
Most the Europeans here came from Italy and Spain, and they are good athletes (see how they almost don't have blacks in the NTs)

France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, England, etc are the places where blacks are better than the "natives", ie "real whites"

what do black people do in Argentina?

Guys, guys, i made the potato farmers post on spee about something else other than Liverpool and Celtic

Rape and robbery like everywhere

Italy and Spain are just considerably poorer countries, hence many kids there also focus more on their prospects as future professional footballers.

The blacks from those teams are better than Argentine players though

They are still first world countries m8, literally amongst the richest 20% of the world

Nah, they are way underrepresented in jail. African-Argentines buy and sell stuff. Afro-Argentines (desendents of slaves) are integrated and do the same as the rest

Argentina was one of the first countries in the world to abolish slavery, and we also invited former slaves from Brazil to come and live in peace here. We've historically treated blacks as equals

>Aye begorrah, i'm sick of it Robbie so I am!