Casa Pia vs Praiense
U. Leiria vs Vilafranquense
09/06 17h GMT (-4h hue)
Remember to support Midul

Previous:

Attached: 800.jpg (485x400, 42K)

Salvador bitching about muh refs and le evil spurding

so lads what are your expectations for the /elite/s

is it all gonna be a shitshow by the time we get to the final or will camaraderie still prevail?

DOYEN SPORTUGAL

I certainly hope >we draw our way to the title so Yea Forums can seethe

>Remember to support Midul
unironically wouldn't mind Praiense going up, they seem like a comfy, well run club.

again, based

/mercadotuga/

>Se o Sporting ganhar a proxima epoca, ganham voces mil milhões de euros
>Se for o Porto ou Benfica passam a cagar pela boca e a comer pelo cu

Arriscam?

Attached: 1458336734585.png (719x720, 148K)

theres no midul teams there, midul is beiras, and leiria, lixobon, and vila franca are estremadura, which at most is souf midul
also praiense will win vs leiria

Nunca

never lol, i wouldn't bet anything on >us winning the league

>the last two threads died before reaching the bump limit
/tugão/ is dead

we almost survived the CL onslaught, now we just gotta fight through the nations league onslaught and the summer boredom

estremadura é zona centro, cromo

Thank the three piggies

I'm intrigued.

Out of these 4 teams, Praiense is the one that has been the closest to promotion i the last 3 or 4 years. But they always choke. It's a very tough and unfair format.

>juan jesus on flamengo
Do you rapazes think he'll handle brazilian club fuckery well?

Attached: 89.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I mean Jorge Jesus, kek

Seeing him being a labrego alpha reminding the hues about portuguese virality will be very satisfying

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize.gif (460x258, 3.64M)

Reminder that Praisene are NOT our guys

Attached: praiensereddit_05 (1).jpg (500x444, 65K)

wtf I love Praiense now!

No reason not to support the geese now.

They rape kids

Nice FUD, reddit

Based, I don't even like flamengo but I want to see him doing well

O brasileirão vai levar um banho de bola.

What the fuck.

>ó parzidente atão eu obi dzer cá por aqui umas gaijas candam cus ólhes pintades de brmelho e cu cu ao léu? é fazer-les um contrate para çerem massajadoras do clube hahahaahahah

Attached: dissestes tudo.jpg (400x290, 37K)

No, Leiria is still center, as is Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Aveiro, Viseu and Guarda.
Santarém and Portalegre are South already though.

as beiras sao centro, abaixo disso é sul, aprende geografia
ou lisboa e o ribatejo sao centro agora?
>unnironically using distritos instead of provincias/regioes, to describe the nations geography
ishygddt

Attached: angry portuguese.jpg (490x313, 30K)

Ainda aceito a ambiguidade para Vila Franca de Xira e Lisboa, mas Leiria é definitivamente Centro.

dubs and boavista qualifies for the EL

Attached: 1558287725592.jpg (1029x1000, 828K)

off by 6, i tried, sorry boavista

For me, it's Co 'na chance de fora' Adriaanse

Attached: e9cb019d24ec1f0b5954c9432cee7f5737b559a7.jpg (200x270, 73K)

dubs and >Belenenses SAD gets the fuck away from our league next season

Attached: 1529959801237.png (586x475, 19K)

5005 has to count for something i hope

dubs benfica gets relegated

>off by 1
we were this close to greatness

singles and sporting wins the league

Just posting here to remind everyone that Benfica is going to have yet another shitty performance in the Champions League next year.

based

how come every portuguese team usually sucks during the CL even though being better than most of the teams in the leagues ranked above it

>ou lisboa e o ribatejo sao centro agora?
No meu tempo eram.

Benfica just chokes desu. And when they have a good team to make a deep run they sell the key players. But Porto usually fares well enough in the CL. A quarter-finals' placement is the ceiling for Liga NOS teams.

Depending on who they play on quarters, I think both Benfica and Porto can get a cheeky semi-final, but it's hard.

Lisboa é fim de centro e início de Sul. Portanto as duas definições são aceitáveis.

benfica, sporting and even boavista and braga when they were in it usually fail in the CL and do way better in the EL, however porto are usually pretty consistent, if we could get benfica and/or sporting to git gud we'd be very well off in europe indeed

but yes, the QFs are the ceiling for us because of the big 4

basically the title is what all managers strive for because their job is on the line 100% based on their title performance
Vitoria was not sacked after that abhorrent CL season but was sacked after losing to Farmense once or twice
EL is even worse because there's not even the money incentive, so they field their B teams until they get drawn a team nobody will complain about if they're humiliated

the problem is that sadly, we know that
we know that we're not good enough to do well in europe (nor will uefa let any of us, i'm still bitter about the "handball" against schalke) so we don't even bother and then we lose ground in the coefficients

Us not getting out of groups for the second year in a row was a big negative for Vitoria

>i'm still bitter about the "handball" against schalke
I'm still bitter about the entire final against Sevilla.

Chora, mouro!

Ok.

Considering the groups where Boavista was placed, >we did great in the ucl

tudo bem

Vê a nossa liga.

Just realized Praiense is based right next to the murrican air base (Lajes).

Don't lump Benfica with Sporting when it comes to CL. Benfica at least makes it out of the groups most of the times.

Rui Vitória should have been fired when he made 0 points in the CL. For teams like Benfica and Porto, not faring well in Europe is awful due to the financial implications

tbf most /tugão/ teams are financially vulnerable

it's been like this ever since bosman

ahem...

FACT

Attached: D8KgARZUYAAUv87.jpg (680x510, 67K)

Cringe

LMAO

are u guys gonna miss him?

Attached: hectorherreraatleticodemadrid-focus-min0.15-0.58-617-443.jpg (617x443, 34K)

the fact that this player is so influential to the team says a lot about Porto's lack of quality desu