Jose Antonio Reyes died in 147MPH crash after losing control of his Mercedes

thesun.co.uk/sport/football/9208492/jose-antonio-reyes-died-in-147mph-crash/

>Jose Antonio Reyes died after losing control of his high-powered Mercedes when a tyre punctured while he was travelling at 147mph, it was reported today.

>The former Arsenal star was going at more than 70mph above the speed limit, claim reports

>The 35-year-old footballer and Jonathan Reyes, 23, died instantly after the Mercedes Brabus S550V went off the A-376 motorway just before midday on Saturday near the town of Alcala de Guadaira close to Seville.

He killed two people for driving at 237 km/h.

Press S

Attached: Jose-Antonio-Reyes-1135021.jpg (590x350, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thread theme youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8

shut your fucking mouth he is legend and always will be wah he drove fast wahhh baby little bitch fuck off

Fucking gipsies

S

S

He was a good player but didn't drive so good.

shut up faggot, you don't drive at that speed when you have other people in the car or when you have family and children. He had it coming

just andaluz culture, don't judge

That's unlucky, I don't see why you should S him. Punctuated tyre can happen to anyone, and you're pretty much equally dead if you go 120 km/h in that moment or 200. Besides, he was doing 200 on the Autobahn and not a regular road. Sad stuff anyway

>doing 150mph
>in a rwd car
>with 2 passengers
>on a baking hot dusty road
>probably never checked tyre pressures in his life
Darwin award winner. Play stupid games win stupid prizes.

S

Did he sign in Cardiff ?

Apparently he didn't drive this car in months and didn't even check the tyres' pressure

>70mph above the speed limit
>It was also reported he had not driven the vehicle, one of a fleet of high-powered cars he owned, for several months and the tyre pressure was not what it should have been

>big empty road
>expensive fast car
desu odds are they probably wanted him to drive fast

Damn, I didn't know that. That is pretty stupid I agree. Especially with others in the car.

>Besides, he was doing 200 on the Autobahn
He was doing 237 km/h, on a road with 110 km/h speed limit.

damn a bong speaking some sense in espee, never thought i would see this

S

cringe retard gypsy

S

Why are people calling him a gypsy?

The speeding fine should be passed on to his family.

Because he was one?

ok, now it's cleared up

Typical Arsenal scum

S

stupid dumb fuck he does as he wish you dont dictate idiot

>he does as he wish
he does stupid things and now 2 (maybe 3) people are dead, if he wished to die then it worked

S for all beans and chips-eating soccer players and fans.

Attached: 2017-lexus-is-300h-next-steps-personlise-1920x1080_tcm-3160-1027298.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Congratulaions for winning the ‘natural selection’ reward. It’s saf he had to take people with him on the way out

based Cañizares the only one to tell the truth

Cañizares also lost a 5 years old son

lmfao not the least bit of pity for that faggot

this
gypsies should not be allowed to drive

to a terminal illness tho

That's why you don't break the law

S

Toto Wolff BTFO

Wow I take back the F I posted in another thread. Glad he killed himself before he could kill me.

S

>All these soibois in the thread crying MUH SPEED LIMIT and MUH TIRE PRESSURE

Go and suck the cock of a minister of transportation, at least you would have sex.

S

Nobody ever checks their tire pressure dude. The only time people do that are at the mechanics shop or if they suspect a flat tire.

>being an irresponsible retard is cool

If you want to kill yourself at least go to an area where you won't risk taking innocents down with you.

It's only because he killed others. It's pretty gay to risk other people's lives like that.

this

wrong

>innocent

They probably encouraged him.

Whats wrong with rwd cars, my negro friend

José Antonio Reyes murdered his two cousins

>innocent
what the fuck are you quoting?

Attached: 1522838554699.jpg (615x616, 41K)

The frog above you

>Dies a pacebabby

Truly a great number 9

shouldn't the car sense low tire pressure on its own?

yes
also this entire thread, and the ones before it, could have been avoided if he just drove a tesla

did he have to?

She's lost control again.
She's lost control.
She's lost control again.
She's lost control.

You're a bunch of soiboys. Did ppl get so mad when Ryan Dunn crashed drunk driving + speeding?

Yeah, like down the Nice boulevard.

>could have been avoided if he just drove a tesla
*bursts into flames while parked*

only a dead spic is a good spic

S

Yes because even that is too complicated for zoomers to do even once a month. And now you see one of the potential consequences - don't do high speeds without checking them.
Nothing, until you are planning to do 150mph and aren't a very good driver

yes

superior gypsy culture

Mercs warn you when tyre pressure is low you don’t have to manually check

>Yes because even that is too complicated for zoomers to do even once a month.

No it's because it's fairly pointless to do for your average vehicle and driver. Most people here won't drive above 80mph unless they're trying to flex. Low tire pressure isn't gonna get you killed at normal speeds.

>Brabus
Shit taste

>died being retarded
>is now literally brainless
darwin is always right

S

Ok then forget what I've said

this
I will post three SSS to make up for the mistaken F

That was a high powered Brabus Merc, not the production line car, anyway, the production line car probably does that speed everyday on the Autobahn.

Attached: e05fdc02878cde6517d1132c42e22ddf.jpg (800x450, 49K)

paki

I'm really scared of dying in traffic. Seems like the most pointless way to go, yet it happens to so many people.

people know it is dangerous to over speed, let alone with a car that hasn't been driven in months. sucks for the passengers. let them rest in peace

How do you over speed on the Autobahn?

Autobahn has an advisitory speed of 130km/h. Anything above that and you can be partially blamed for accidents you didn't cause.

These are they kind of antisocial, mentally stillborn, egocentric whoresons who crash into family vans, leaving orphans in the care of their grandparents.
Luckily this time it only hit the perpetrator and his retard relatives.
Bad riddance to him. May he crash into Malanda's gang on his way to hell.

gas gas gas

>tfw too poor to afford a car

feels nice bros

tbqh I don't understand people who go with high speeds
Even on massive cross country roads if I go above 140kph I get dizzy. In the city 20-80kph does the trick in most cases, 90kph if the road is empty.

in my knowledge this wasn't on an autobahn? if yes, he still drove over the limit with an unchecked car with people on board. stupid desu

>Doing 140mph on the Autobahn
>Old people in knackered old W126 Mercs coming up behind me
Germans are something else

>Friday evening on the way home, busy roads
>put yourself behind a tradie's FIAT Ducato or VW Sprinter steering towards weekend
Smooth cruisin' at 190km/h.

I think it's a globally, pan-culturally accepted fact that the fastest vehicle on any major road is a man in a van.

ok I did some research and there are no autobahns in Spain. he was going over 100kmh over the limit

Alright, I thought people were saying the car was going too fast, nothing wrong with that car doing over 200km, I drive my Skoda Fabia at 200km on the motorway.

I hope you crash without other casualties

Why? Modern cars achieve these speeds easily, plus I don't drive like a lunatic, I cruise. I wouldn't do that on a A road, motorways are meant for high speed.

Speed limits are arbitrary and retarded. A bad driver doing 100 is way more dangerous than a good driver doing 180. Even within the speed limit an accident can be fatal.

even if it was "ok" to speed over, you know everyone isn't a enthusiastic/learned driver. thats why we have speed limits dumdums.

forgot an example: amateur boxers don't fight pro for a reason

It's fucking TIRE you inbred illiterate fucks. T-I-R-E.

Jesus christ

And the speed had absolutely nothing to do with it

It's T-Y-R-E you Chinky cunt

you haven't lived if you've never been passed by a Dutch madman with his caravan going 150km/h

And nothing of value was lost

>friday afternoon, time to go home
>traffic up ahead, right lanes are clogged but left ones are still going
>suddenly some company van pulls out of the right lane with a 50km/h speed difference
>probably kill my tires and brakes trying not to crash into him
>he doesn't even acknowledge me
happens all the fucking time. I hate vans, and I hate company vans even more

didnt drop an aftershave bottle on him?