play.acast.com/s/arseblog/arsecastextraepisode291-03.06.3019?autoplay
youtube.com/watch?v=jZkvFSON2uw
twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1135538952423792640
twitter.com/dannylawphoto/status/1135486188721192960
twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/1135584427151519746
twitter.com/youngpageviews/status/1135659585832980480?s=21
youtube.com/watch?v=dovfYaQoPoY&t=4s
strawpoll.me/18092123/
theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/04/santi-cazorla-spain-recall-european-championship-qualifiers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard
schizophrenia.ca/
mobile.twitter.com/danielcoffer/status/1136371355094532096
instagram.com/p/ByWXUnSngNu/
empireofthekop.com/2019/06/05/french-journalist-claims-fekir-price-is-e15m-and-says-he-knows-why-the-deal-broke-down-last-year/
youtube.com/watch?v=Q2JjOBKXUFA
arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/6/6/episode-295-ted-talk
twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1136776615088861184
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

AH BLOO BLOO

TYB POOL

>this could have been london yesterday
>spuds fans could have been feeling this joy
>they will NEVER get back there

the ultimate cuck

Attached: 1559526442087.png (1265x847, 2.82M)

3RD FOR TURKS IN THE BIN

Attached: 1559561336037.png (1478x669, 348K)

friendship ended with emery, now mourinho is my best friend

How you lads feeling right now

Attached: A59B79D2-11CF-42A2-81BD-77BDCE84C077.jpg (773x442, 73K)

>cacazette
>90m+

Attached: 1472010315685.gif (400x400, 761K)

this is one of those photos that makes the achievement greater

Is emery in the top 15 managers in the world lads? im gonna rank the top 15

pep
klopp
zidane
poch
simeone
valverde
allegri
benitez
mourinho
conte
sarri
ancelotti
tuchel
emery

>that swedecuck who wrote a 2 paragraph post explaining why he's got the same vision as Ozil

>tfw he is truly one of our own
arsenal DNA

Attached: kWilMCW.jpg (1080x1080, 80K)

Mandatory listening if you want to laugh at Spurs
twitter.com/catyeboah/status/1135229557253033984

Attached: 1551388915854.jpg (250x296, 57K)

relieved at spurs bottling it, imagine how we would have had to live with that.

BUT behind that the huge lurking dread of being helplessly stuck in a cycle of 5-10th place finishes until kroenke dies of old age that im trying to ignore

Should there be a parade when Kroenke dies?

2019-06-22

Find a flaw.

Attached: b4062ec2aa7047a17431c38117e52a63.jpg (640x530, 59K)

I always try to destroy the Ottomans in EU4

Yeah we’re fucked no matter what, spurs losing softens the blow for now, but unless Kroenke has a stroke there’s really no hope

football goes in cycles, even united had periods of 20+ years of being shite and winning nothing. thats what we are in, its other teams turns now. if you only support arsenal in the hopes of seeing trophies you might aswell fuck off for a decade or two, we are in the dead times. the rest of us have to find a reason to watch each week knowing that at the end of the season its all for nothing.

I can't be the only one who is struggling to find any reason to support the current crop of players. I just can't identify with Aubameyang's retarded black panther shit or Lacazette's muslim prayers. The only players I have any respect for right now are Leno and Holding.

play.acast.com/s/arseblog/arsecastextraepisode291-03.06.3019?autoplay

its up

Based

youtube.com/watch?v=jZkvFSON2uw

twitter.com/catyeboah/status/1135229557253033984

AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHA

Yeah, current team sucks, i can't find a single likeable player, holding played too little, Kos is near retirment, maybe sokratis, xhaka if he wasn't so shit, emery isn't very nice either, at least the banter era had likeable fellas and Wenger accent was the real shit

i only like bellerin and holding, torreria maybe aswell

Attached: tom.gif (250x172, 1008K)

Jeff Reine-Adelaide: “It is true that I would like to speak a little less of [my spell at] Arsenal. I was young. It was complicated...Emery told me that the club did not rely too much on me.”

need a charismatic manager to build the club in his image emery isn't that guy for me

Attached: D8IzPU0XUAE3jp7.jpg (750x651, 126K)

Only likeable player This season is holding and Ramsey. Auba, Laca etc is just literall reddit we wuz kanga tier and i fucking hate it. And players like guendouzi is just straight cancer with How annoying he is

Literally leeched 100k a week and was so shit he Didnt even make the bench

twitter.com/gerardromero/status/1135538952423792640

Ornstein liked Kristoff Terreur [Tier 1 for Belgian players] post regarding Emery's interest in Meunier

SampNews24: #AFC first formal offer for Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet which is worth €42m has been deemed ‘insufficient’ by club’s officials. Arsenal will need to reach the €50m figure at the very least to get deal done.

Could just throw in mustafi innit

Fuck off, scumbag.

Liking the look of Joachim Andersen

>all these c-tier shitters linked to arsenal
can we go back to """""""banter"""""""" era please

Are you happy now, the Gunners? Next steps are: rekt Chelsea in the SuperCup final and City in the McDonald's Shield tho. Just please support >us.

Attached: lfc4.jpg (768x768, 109K)

liking the look of Dennis Praet

This thread is now under ownership of Liverchads after being saved from administration

>liverpool anime
Ending it all lads

I checked out the photographers name and he’s shit hot.

twitter.com/dannylawphoto/status/1135486188721192960

oi m8 do you have your MUTT loicence?

Attached: 1559561795535.png (620x368, 310K)

Laca to Barca for 95 mill + bonuses incoming

It's hard to care about the transfer window when you know that the squad is not going to be good enough even for top 4 once the season starts.

Attached: [Asenshi] Yagate Kimi ni Naru - 06 [7961061B].mkv_snapshot_04.33_[2019.02.02_22.37.35].jpg (468x468, 45K)

Should leverage him to get dembelel if hes going

Cant wait for Ozil to refuse a move to Fenerbache because he is only a turk when its convenient

finally back after last week
summer /arse/ here we go
selling players fucking when

>Not pre-emptively destroying them when they are Seljuqs in ck2

Perfection

Attached: D8JuXpxW4AAsQVD.jpg (1200x777, 204K)

Remember when Arsenal used to finish in the Champions League every season and Liverpool were shit

We would have easily finished third if Emery had adopted the TURK system and hadn't built his squad around Ramshit.

>Are you happy now
Not with our garbage team but with your result yes very.
Rooting for you in all of those games now, you guys deserve it.

Bordeaux interested in signing Koscielny from Arsenal.

pay up and he's theirs. the only defender I want back is greek mountain man.

Sky Italy: Laurent Koscielny who wants to leave Arsenal was offered to Inter Milan in recent days but the Italian club not interested in signing him.

Should be a cross atlantic localised holiday

Turkish @fotomac reporting that Mohammed El Neny & Laurent Koscielny are both transfer targets for @Fenerbahce_EN

twitter.com/WestHamUtd/status/1135584427151519746

How do I enjoy Arsenal again lads? Should at least reduce ticket prices so that when I go to games it doesn't feel like I've been ripped off watching them let me down again.

#AFC sponsors shown on the official site have dropped from 29 (April) to 20 (June). Deals with BetConstruct, BYD, Gatorade, 12Bet, Betfair, SBL, SportPesa, Star and Tempobet have been removed [via @TheShortFuse]

Koscielny has always been a bottler.

join me and we will bring a 25x25 meter big banner of Kroenke getting executed by a cannon

why?

You gonna be watching it lad? I want to support them but women's football is always so shit every time I watch.

lol fuck that, not watching shit

will just look out for the score, women's football is painful. I hope it gets better one day

Predictions next season?

Position: 7th
Top scorer: Auba on 12, half season, will request transfer in January

Position: 9th
Points: I dunno what the average for 9th is but we'll have more goals scored and conceded than the teams around us
Top scorer: Lacazette with 10. Auba will have a goal drought

10 for Laca sounds about right but I think he will be sold.

9th is a bit low 2bh, only two of Wolves, Everton, Leicester can finish above us

This but I’d play AMN where Ramsey would play and give starts to Nelson and ESR as not to completely constrain the poor budget

Leicester and Wolves both will desu

Position: 4th
Top scorer: Auba 29 goals

Attached: 1555621552275.gif (380x222, 2.07M)

Look at Pootinhos price tag and you might want to rethink the valuation of the player who contributed the most arsenal goals last season and can strike worldies

Good job you’re Irish and not allowed to support our team then, off to the Irish league you go

Why him when we have Nelson and ESR

there's going to be a fierce fight for the europa league between:
-Chelsea: Hazard will leave and transfer ban -Manure: if they get good players this summer they can make it in champions, otherwise they're going to bottle it
Leicester: they won the PL once which means they aren't afraid of victory, to me they're favorites for that 5th-6th place
Everton: they're eternal mid table team but with a few good players which they may actually buy this summer they can actually get a good result
Wolves: they showed some spirit but i'm still uncertain if they can make that quality jump
Arselul: no comment
well one of these will get that 4th spot while the others fight for EL, it's not even a race to the top but a race on who will bottle it up more
anyway i put my bet on 7th place with auba as top scorer with 14 goals

Position: 6th
Top Scorer: Auba with 21. Laca will be sold so Arsenal can have an actually good transfer window

Could have something to do with either the third straight season without UCL, 16th straight season without a league, or the 11th straight season without 80+ points

Was that the retard who got super pumped because he conceded a throw in?

Wow great post mario
So any of them can win and no insight
Thanks

If we have a phenomenal window:
Position: 4th
Top scorer: Aubameyang, 20

If not:
Position: 10th
Top scorer: Nelson, 8
Aubameyang and Lacazette sold to rivals or some shit

how can you make any prediction when everyone seen the shitfest towards the end of this season? 4 teams have managed to lose points and miss opportunities one after the other, there really is no way to tell, keep in mind VAR will be introduced too

>only two of Wolves, Everton, Leicester can finish above us

naive

based

>If we have a phenomenal window:

mate...

Did yall see Messi getting the COQ in the Valencia game?

>Sarri
>Tuchel
>Valverde
>Memery

no

Attached: 10 out 10.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Juventus are interested in signing Paul Pogba back from Manchester United, according to Sky in Italy.

Would you trade the "invincible" league trophy for a CL trophy?

NO

Attached: D7uyOMhW4AAeiFA.jpg (1200x1200, 297K)

yes,

my god, post more of her jewmaican

if we were just trading the invincible part and still keeping a regular league trophy absolutely

Attached: 1539266831360.jpg (249x249, 16K)

please...

your taste in women is fucking abysmal lad

Attached: 1535373086486.jpg (500x483, 33K)

PSG owner Nasser al-Khelaifi in talks to buy Championship side Leeds United

- Paris Saint-Germain owner Nasser al-Khelaifi in takeover talks with Leeds United

- Nasser al-Khelaifi is due to open discussions with club's owner Andrea Radrizzani on Monday, June 3.

>tfw arabs rather buy Leeds than Arsenal

Attached: 1550096038602.jpg (709x765, 108K)

Leeds are a bigger club than Arsenal

Just waiting for someone to buy Nottingham Forest next

not from a financial point of view

Time to sell Aubameyang to China and make some money while we still have a chance.

Would you rather see arsenal winning the premier league or the champions league next season?

Attached: 1533330101210.jpg (1280x903, 286K)

twitter.com/youngpageviews/status/1135659585832980480?s=21

based

Attached: lol.png (1330x1916, 767K)

CL ofc but we arent in it retard

If it makes you feel a little bit better, Spurs being in the final with us really cheapened the experience, it doesn't seem like that much of an achievement beating a team who you regularly give a damn good thrashing and who's last trophy was over 10 years ago and are few and far between.

/arse/ financed soon la

no idea why I said "next season", I meant in general obviously

beating spurs would make it even sweeter for us. like you beating united.

I mean if we keep our best and flog all our dead wood for decent money, from there I doubt we’ll add shitters considering how small our budget is and the fact we could be getting a decent transfers guy

i think its maybe just after le istanbul miracle anything after wouldnt be the same and make the rest kind of not as good in comparison. plus youve already seen pool win it once before, and this time you maybe expected to win

They’re in the championship mate

I’d rather we scrape UCL on some technicality this season and win it the next then win the next two prems but I’d kill for either

>flog all our dead wood for decent money

when has this ever happened

>next year's CL final is in Istanbul again
who can stop them ?

We did kinda expect to win, but only because Spurs. Had it been a bigger team and someone out of our comfort zone like Barca, Juventus, Bayer etc then it would've felt like a real game.

youtube.com/watch?v=dovfYaQoPoY&t=4s

will never not laugh at this

>I’d rather we scrape UCL on some technicality this season and win it
>fuck up basically every away game
>press autistically at anfield and pass it to the forward ngubus
>face a meme team in the final
>become champions of Europe
I think we can do it desu

So what? Has tge strategy shifted from buy all the dortmund players to buy all the sampdoria players?

Honestly been seeing the groundwork for mou to come in hes been cozying up w wenger to get info on arsenal for his term

ITS THE HISTORY OF THE TOTTENHAM

>based Hulk

Remember to vote

strawpoll.me/18092123/
strawpoll.me/18092123/
strawpoll.me/18092123/

Attached: 7ae501d253fc56436c9eb7384c4bfbba.png (781x679, 634K)

Based reddit #WakandaForever #COYG

Attached: reddit.png (686x750, 357K)

The story so far:

>(((Arsenal fans))) start a (((grassroots movement))) to force Wenger out of the team and bring Memery in
>Memery builds a system around Ramshit to lay the foundations for a full blown mutt system
>Ozil uses his fatass contract as leverage to force Ramshit out of the team and sabotage Memery's system
>(((Arsenal fans))) are now trying to force Ozil out of the team

Right now this man is the only thing standing in the way of the mutt agenda.

Attached: GettyImages-1148152280.jpg (644x441, 28K)

I have managed to 100% warscore them twice as Muscovy by 1560 so hopefully will knock them out as a rival before they ally Ming like I know they fucking will

Position: 6th
Top scorer: Tied Laca (if he stays) and Auba with 9 both.

>Andersen

This.

And this.

It's really weird when you think about it how all those Arsenal fan vloggers pushing pro-mutt narratives have access to all those million dollar studios, high end computers and expensive video editing tools. They must be getting a lot of (((donations))) from (((avid supporters)))

Attached: b77.jpg (788x656, 25K)

based sosa

You now remember Jack Wilshere

Who?

oh was he that lad that died 10 years ago coming back from a barca match?

how do people rate this mong? he has 27 league goals in two fucking seasons and he cost 55 million! he cant pass, he cant dribble, he cant outpace players, he has no technique, he misses even more tap ins than aubameyang. he has 7 away goals in 2 seasons

FUCK THIS NIGGER FRAUD SELL HIM TO BARCA FOR 90

Lacazette was chosen to perform a very specific role in the TURK system. Ozil's vision extends far beyond instantaneous opportunities and he's usually able to use his preposterously high IQ to influence the movement of opposite defenders long enough to execute multi-phase attacks.

But Ozil cannot teleport from one place to the other, and so while he moves on the pitch to transition from one phase to the next, he needs someone to hold up the play and keep possession of the ball in the penalty box. That's Lacazette's job and as long as they're using the TURK system, he performs brilliantly and he's worth the money they paid for him.

Unfortunately, this season Emery has mostly been trying to force his retarded MUTT system which relies entirely on Ramshit's ability to create, which is obviously nowhere close to Ozil's (not necessarily his fault, no one on the planet is close to Ozil in that regard). And so when Lacazette gets the ball in the MUTT system, there is no one who has the ability to transition from one phase to the next and that makes him absolutely useless.

Predictions on top 8 next season?
Where will we finish? United will spend big, Liverpool/city will remain top 2, will spurs spend? Will Chelsea get transfer ban? Everton finished strongly, could they take that form into next season? Could we scrape 4th?

Liverpool
City
Tottenham
United
Leicester
Chelsea
Wolves
Arsenal

>Muscovy
I've never played as Muscovy ever, is that even fun?

Talks are also due to take place with Alexandre Lacazette & his representatives over his situation, with Barcelona & Atletico Madrid both keeping tabs on him as a possible alternative to Antoine Griezmann [@JamesOlley] #afc

Attached: awdwadwad.jpg (888x155, 33K)

1 and 2 = city and lierpool idc who wins
3 tottenham
4. united
5. wolves
6. arse
7. leicester
8. chelsea

fucking based, time to sell this fraud for a tidy 50 million profit.

What if David Seaman rose from the grave?

>50 million
70 OR 80

no deal otherwise

Attached: 1532442815266.jpg (227x222, 10K)

50 million profit, as in we bought this shit striker for 55, time to sell him for 105 + addons to barca

based

post more of that tattoed slag please

80 million plus dembele and lenglet please

would be funny to see messi react to just how shit lacazettes tecnhique and passing is

Scrape 6th
No trophies
Reach EL semi finals
68 points I guess

>Premier League
1. Liverpool
2. City
3. United
4. Tottenham
5. Chelsea
6. Wolves
7. Arsenal
8. Leicester
>Europa League
Final: Man Utd 3 - 1 Arsenal

honestly I don't mind Lacazette but he is too unreliable as a starting striker, every proper winger and backup CF with just a tad above average skills could pull his numbers for the current Arsenal team, even with the midfield being in shambles.
If the club can get upward of 60 million AND the guarantee to reinvest all the money I'd say sell him asap.

James Olley: Atleti and Barca consider a move for Lacazette as an alternative to Griezmann. #AFC will hold talks with him and his camp to discuss the situation. Emery keen to keep the player.

come on Emery, Barca are loaded and apparently desperate, the club needs a new LB,CB (if not two), a Özil and Xhaka replacement, TWO wingers and maybe another RB. >We need all the cash we can get.

Yeah i'd be ok with getting rid of Laca for the right price, any player for us is for sale, don't care for anyone

if the price is right, fuck'em

waited a year to hand your deluded austrian this L

worth it

Attached: 1f6f3689dbfbdc2ce694c090e0b0954b.png (1424x184, 26K)

kek indeed

well, not like I haven't been 99% correct, enjoy another 96 years without a trophy my friend. Liverpool's CL win is on the same level as Leicester's league title.

He's here if you want him

that's not even me but have a free >you.

brainlets. athletes rarely have any taste or interests.

kek based, finally recovered enough to post again

who will we get as replacement once emery is sacked?

96 points in the league, ok mate

City
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
United
Chelsea
Everton
Wolves

United spend big but team won’t gel, spurs will spend but will lose Eriksen, they’re lucky opposition is weak too
Chelsea lose hazard and they’re fucked
Everton won’t break into top 6 yet
4th is there for taking if our away form is as good as home form and transfer window goes decently well

lmao sosa is the best poster in arse desu

what's the mental health system like in canada?

this endless unexplained mutt / turk stuff, no hint of explanation or archness in the posts - it has the whiff of genuine derangement.

Attached: disgust.gif (625x445, 2.21M)

can you give me a deep tactical rundown on the intricacies of the TURK and MUTT systems. how they work, how they line up, what players are the best for each system etc

been here all the time my nigga
>mentally ill Norway Liverpool larper
kek

Times: There is no suggestion that #AFC want to sell Aubameyang. But every player has their price and a big bid would be a chance to rebuild. However, it’s not guaranteed that Chinese clubs bid crazy money following 100% tax rule for > £5m transfer fees.

what i odnt understand is that there are people on reddit who geniunely argue that we should if given the chance, sell Aubameyang and keep lacatalent

gee i wonder why

Attached: bigchances.png (1238x560, 51K)

>Arsenal scouts identify Kai Havertz as ‘crucial component’ to rebuild
>Leverkusen has rejected a €90 million offer for Kai Havertz from Bayern Munich
kek

just bid 100 mil la

91 million in the clubs spirit

Also, what if Lagazette goes to Barcelona and becomes worldclass? Will /arse/ commit sudoku?

he'll go, receive a bunch of Messi masterclass passes and promptly shoot them into the stands

you now remember this

Attached: 1551637052609.png (600x271, 37K)

Cacazette is a great finisher nothing more

laca has 10 less than auba, but laca also scored 9 goals less than auba in the PL and 3 less in EL

this

i will never forgive arsenal for this. all they had to do was pretend they dont know the release clause and bid something like 42 million, then john henry probably says "50 mill", then we pay them 50 mill and win the PL in 2013/14 and 2015/16.

well hindsight is 20/20
I'm sure they wouldn't have done it had they known the shitshow it will turn into

With messi in the back he could get 25 goals a season easily, besides la liga is less competitive

they also failed to buy higuain and cavani during that period post RvP

hes gonna suck ass in the CL and become the coutinho v2

#AFC interested in Sampdoria’s 24 years of age midfielder Karol Linetty and see him as a potential Ramsey replacement.

Reiss Nelson LANS

Santi Cazorla stunned by Spain recall aged 34 and 1,299 days after last cap

theguardian.com/football/2019/jun/04/santi-cazorla-spain-recall-european-championship-qualifiers?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Copy_to_clipboard

Kek, 40mil and 1 was an outright insult, only ruined our own chances

Literally who

>Eternal Sampdoria Thread

Oooooh Santi Cazorla

odds we post exactly 30 secs apart

gal1

why not sign santi on loan?

s-sorry senpai

Cant see how going after 9th place serie a team will make us competetive again

trust in kroenke brother

we'll be 9th place next season lad embrace it

+ mertesacker = PL winners 2015/16 if wenger hadnt been a fraud but kept sczesny instead of the cuck cech and gazidis actually managing to buy a proper striker that window after having had two strong windows in 2013 and 14, instead of only buying a shit goalkeeper for 10 million.

Attached: 2131313.jpg (1001x814, 143K)

>Ramsey RM
Fuck off Wenger

this system sannchez and higuain drift up top ramsey drift to the mid, and bellerin is the effective rb which works with great succsess as coquelin mertesacker and koscielny is covering him instead of mustafi and shitkratis.

>my imaginary system works in my head

Real Madrid have apparently taken it upon themselves to look after Reyes’s son until he’s 18 (he’ll play in their youth system). Really good gesture.

what are we doin' lads

Attached: MUST.png (1920x1080, 2.24M)

RSI Sports reporter Marcello Ierace who is with Switzerland squad in Portugal says there are ‘intensifying whispers’ within the camp that Xhaka is close to join Inter Milan. He claims discussions accelerated after Conte’s appointment.

Attached: 1534405706131.png (1180x728, 542K)

Kyle Lafferty

god i hope so

Who said anything about being competitive?

why would he come to england rather than stay in spain?

>rumors about Lacazette and Xhaka leaving
not bad, even fucking Chambers coming back would probably be a better holding mid than Xhaka.

what are we doing for his family i mean

>Nketiah and Joe Willock were on the scoresheet for England U-20's 3-2 defeat to Portugal today in the Toulon tournament

BUY PLAYERS

Based.

>Xhaka
Thank you based Inter. Please be true.

>mfw >we could get 50 millions from him

Attached: [AnimeRG] Assassination Classroom - 20 [720p] [x264] [pseudo].mkv_snapshot_15.27_[2018.03.25_15.29.4 (1280x720, 48K)

>implying he'll be sold

Attached: 1535483469645.webm (1280x720, 739K)

What do we reckon about willock lads? He gets in so many goal scoring opportunities everytime he played, doesn't score too many yet but hes so young

ESPN Turkish reporter @_ErenSarigul says Özil, Elneny and Koscielny will NOT be joining Fenerbahce this summer.

Attached: 1542653905337.webm (252x182, 1.58M)

my disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined

He's a great prospect.

Alfredo Pedulla [reliable]: Contrary to what was reported in Switzerland, our info suggest that Xhaka file is ‘cold’ and that there are no active negotiations with #AFC at the moment.

Attached: 1542603177260.jpg (690x720, 77K)

>mfw I see a picture of a mutt in my news feed during a transfer window

Attached: monkaS.png (735x720, 313K)

what is this gimmick dude

Darren
@DarrenArsenal1

Been told that Freddie Ljungberg is joining the 1st team set up for the new season.

Also told that Steve Bould is not leaving the club.

Attached: 1544578865192.webm (500x282, 1.87M)

don't reply

FUCKING BULLSHIT

Sack this man, NOW!

Attached: TELEMMGLPICT000161185002_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqFrSjz1c6K7dQYXemRYTGi9WuUXlh8TupW6nNv4BI2oY.jpg (480x300, 40K)

what does he do

he is the mastermind behind Arsenal defense

sack this man NOW

This could mean nothing, and probably we are reading too much into it, but Aubameyang has removed Arsenal from his bio on Instagram. Also, the profile pic which was him wearing Arsenal shirt has been removed (temporarily at least).

Attached: D8QAjSvXkAIY3Xp.jpg (749x423, 31K)

Maybe he's clearing his instagram because he's about to drop an album.

Even though he's a mutt he was hired specifically to complement the TURK system.

Liverpool are releasing Sturridge on a free
Give me one (1) reason why we shouldn't sign him

He can't play for 90 minutes.

MIRROR- Unai Emery has increased efforts to solve Arsenal's defensive problems, by sending scouts on Monday to watch Dayot Upamecano. Emery feels Upamecano could be a cheaper alternative to Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti who wants to stay at Barca.

If this was 3 years ago I'd want him. I rate Studge though he should go have a comfy career in MLS now, I know he loves America.

When will we stop playing MUTT

This, we need more Turks.

According to @MattHughesTimes Freddie Ljungberg will join Unai Emery’s first-team coaching staff at Arsenal next season. Steve Bould could be offered another role

Attached: ##########mj l.jpg (2040x1360, 413K)

El Confidencial: #AFC are competing with Spurs and West Ham for Real Madrid’s talented midfielder Dani Ceballos.

Attached: ######6r8tu.jpg (1011x1280, 455K)

Friendly reminder that Wenger is available for free and EMERY FUCKING OUT

>Arsenal sent scouts to watch Dayot Upamecano on Monday night, where he featured for France's under-21's side in Le Mans, playing over 70 minutes of their 3-0 win over Belgium.

Even if the club gets a ton of money
would it be wise to lose BOTH of our starting strikers who have been fairly productive and have good chemistry

both, no
Lacazette - yes

>talented

Barron Trump could be our last hope.

Attached: trump.jpg (1080x903, 219K)

>could be a cheaper alternative to Barcelona's Samuel Umtiti
He wouldn't be

oh shit

Arsenal need to fail so badly, like getting relegated or being on the verge of administration, in order to force an owner change. Would you guys be able to endure it?

Studge has lost his pace. He'll be terrible under any PL club other than Liverpool; Klopp was at least good at using him on the fringed. He ought to go to a slower league. Maybe the Scottish league. He can reunite with Gerrard at Rangers.

fringes*

Friendly reminder we spent 18 mill to sack Wenger

time to grab your MAGA (Make Arsenal Great Again) hats, bois

mutt

Benitez is perhaps the only manager who can make something out of nothing.
EMERY OUT
BENITEZ IN

Would be really based imo. He made amazing groundwork at Napoli f.ex, he signed all the likes of Mertens, Insigne, Koulibaily, Jorginho etc

Does Barron support the MUTT system or the TURK system?

can you give me a deep tactical rundown on the intricacies of the TURK and MUTT systems. how they work, how they line up, what players are the best for each system etc

I can't explain the whole thing in one post but this is it in a nutshell.

Attached: turk system explained with a graphic.png (2346x1080, 29K)

kek

>what players are the best for each system

Turk system:

MUSTAFI
OZIL
MKHITARYAN
LACAZETTE
AUBAMEYANG
KOLASINAC
XHAKA
BELLERIN
SUAREZ (possibly)
HOLDING

Mutt system:

TORREIRA
SOKRATIS
RAMSEY
IWOBI
GUENDOUZI
KOSCIELNY
LACAZETTE (also)
AMN
MONREAL

Where's Bellerin?

The TURK system relies on chaos whereas the MUTT system relies on consistency.

In the MUTT system, each player has very clear instructions as to what they are supposed to do and the role they play in the system. The TURK system isn't so rigid, the players aren't told anything because it is implied that they are MUTTs and don't need to know anything and the TURKS aren't told anything either because it is implied that they know what they are doing. Because the TURK system relies so much on chaos to score goals, if the players are given too many instructions, the opposite team can hard counter them easily.

Aubameyang and Lacazette are both important in the TURK system. Aubameyang thanks to his low IQ and high speed introduces an element of unpredictability to the TURK system which is crucial. If the opposite team has the ability to study and counter what you're doing then there's no point, you might as well pass the ball around until it eventually gets into the net by accident (which is what Liverpool does and what Emery is trying to achieve with his MUTT system)

In the MUTT system, there's no point introducing any unpredictability because no one has the creativity required to exploit sudden bursts of potential paths, so Aubameyang's energy is utterly wasted. It's like setting gunpowder on fire in an open environment.

At the beginning of the season, TURK players were all fit and the team was able to use this to their advantage. Even if the opposite team could deal with their attacks in the first half of the game, eventually due to the chaos introduced by the TURK system, they were forced to improvise more and more and eventually their entire game plan would crumble due to the accumulation of unforeseen variables which would lead to disorder, mistakes and eventually goals conceded. TURKS are excellent at dealing with chaos and if both teams are forced to deal with an unpredictable situation, usually the TURK team will prevail.

In the first half of the season, Arsenal would have been at the top of the table if only the score of the second halves of each game was counted.

In the second half of the season, as TURK players became injured, Emery had to rely increasingly on Ramsey. Ramsey has a lot of energy and can run a lot, but he's not a TURK and is unable to bring chaos to the game. After a few minutes spent on the pitch, the opposite team knows exactly what to expect from him and that usually puts an end to the goal scoring opportunities because they can hard counter him. So at the end of the season, the opposite trend was observed. The team would start out strong and maybe even score goals but very quickly, the other team would adapt and that would be the end of the game.

Worse still, because of the lack of squad depth, Emery was forced to use the same strategy over and over again and so other teams could counter their attack before the game even started. All the team needed to finish in the top 4 was to win a game but they were unable to do so due to the predictability of the MUTT system and the lack of chaos.

With more TURK players, Arsenal would have easily finished third.

schizophrenia.ca/

all these rumours today are shit

According to @marca Arsenal are looking at signing Moroccan striker En-Nesyri. Leganés however say they haven't received any offers yet for the player. Picture via @alexkirkland

>another muslim
Fuck no they have 0 work ethic and morrocans are especially bad They are somali tier

This guy gets it, but since Ramshit is out, does the Lacazette sale mean Özil is definitely being sold too? What system will then be played? Knock it in behind for aubameme, otherwise give it to Iwobi and hope?

Attached: 1559509994405.jpg (750x743, 61K)

Auba poacher with Bellerin and New lb cross + two wingers cross and auba scores 40 league goals while our defence is rock tight with New CB and lb + holding and Bellerin and our new midfield with torreira and New signing are godlune in mid.

We finish 3rd

What about playing against tall, physical bus parking teams? Obbameyoung isn't winning any headers, girooo is gone, who is gonna do anything with all those crosses?

>fire/fighting

lame

Attached: 1544234232855.gif (540x464, 994K)

AC Milan are very interested in signing Dennis Praet and Joachim Andersen from Sampdoria and will schedule a meeting with Sampdoria to hold formal talks. (Reportedly Arsenal made an offer for both recently)

#Kolasinac transfer story cannot be confirmed right now. I could have an update some time next week.

#AFC #Arsenal #Barcelona
Sky Sports News

@SkySportsNews

Freddie Ljungberg is set to join Unai Emery’s first team coaching staff, with Steve Bould swapping roles to take over the U23 side as Arsenal plan a major overhaul of the backroom structure.

well at least it seems like the club has successfully identified the shitters and is trying to get rid of them.
But the roach king will sit out his fat contract.

Kolasinac’s inner circle has issued a no comment response to speculation in the media linking the player with a move away from #AFC when contacted by @harismrkonjan1. However, they hinted updates could be there by next week.

Arsenal preparing a new bid for Dennis Praet and Joaquim Andersen from Sampdoria after the first bid of €42m was rejected. Via @NicoSchira

love stockpiling average midfielders

If lacazette leaves, i can see him being top scorer in la liga and winning the champions league.

Then you guys will probably whine

whats the point both these will be another denis suarez

Suarez is a somewhat unique case, it didn't seem that he'd played any competitive football prior to him coming on loan. Its likely Emery was trying to easy him into the side because he wasn't match fit and the Premier League is much more physical than La Liga.

wake me up when arsenal sell 10+ players in one transfer window and buy at least 8 new of which 5 arent shit literal whos

you’ll have a few decades long sleep then user
sound sleep

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 94K)

Arsenal and Lyon both interested in Celtic’s Kieran Tierney

>fraser
>tierney
we scotland now

Actually based.
Feels good being linked with some white players for a change instead of some random nigger from Ligue 2.

Would love Tierney pending he isn't broken
this

And finally here's a visual representation of the system.

The players in green are TURK subalterns. They work together as TURKS to lead a very quick and powerful TURK attack that would be impossible to achieve without their TURK synergy.

The player in red is the TURK mastermind/overlord. He is the most powerful TURK in the world. His role is to capture the TURK flow of energy and direct it in a way that is helpful and constructive to his team.

The players in yellow are catalysts. They perturb the general flow of the game in a way that generates probability paths and gives the TURK mastermind more options to manipulate the TURK flow.

The players in blue are stabilizers, or anchors. They are scattered all over the map to stabilize the system and prevent it from going full retard.

The bottom map shows the MUTT system.

Attached: map.png (1189x2024, 116K)

Gotta say I appreciate this dedication and it's making me actually laugh

at least Sosa is trying to reinvent himself, shitizen is still the same knob he was years ago.

I agree. i'll hardly ever agree with sosa's stupidly contrarian takes but the stuff he's done since the UEL Final has made me laugh.
The hue was a faggot during the season but he's been nicer since it's ended.

It's clearly mental illness. Not sure if you remember but we have had many mentally ill people frequent this thread, this is just another.

Jewmaican Any truth about the rumour regarding Kolasinac to Barca for 20-25 mill?

no

the rumour about Xhaka leaving for 55 mil is also false

Xhaka to inter for 55 mill, lads, are we back?

FUCK
Guess its back to being depressed

We need Xhaka anyway, he fits the TURK system

please don't encourage it lad

you must be a mutt fan

>Jeff Reine-Adelaide on his time at Arsenal: "It is true that I would like to speak a little less of Arsenal. I was young. It was complicated. There was so much competition that it was difficult to get into the coach’s line-up. He told me that the club did not rely too much on me. I took a blow, but Angers was on the lookout. It was a new chance, a new beginning. The train does not pass often & I was happy to get back in the right car."

Hello lads. I know most of you are shitposters who aren't real Arsenal fans, but I made this for /trans/ and thought you might enjoy it.

Attached: my arsenal attempt.png (1123x1160, 138K)

That's actually really well done de laaaad

nice

Attached: 1544553275220.jpg (795x467, 115K)

Thanks lad. I'll admit though I just used an old one with Wonga and edited it a bit. Anyway, enjoy. I also did this one, lower quality but it was my first attempt to update the ol' meme.

Attached: my second attempt.png (1123x1160, 1.24M)

RIP

Since Kolasinac is a bosnian and a practicing muslim, is he technically a part of the TURK system?

Did Xhaka lose the ball and they scored

i wonder too, it looked like him from the replay, can someone confirm?

needs grey hair

yes

Lad is this really the best image you could post

lazy innit

Attached: st.png (1832x980, 852K)

Real Madrid to sign Eden Hazard after agreeing a fee with Chelsea.

I'm interested in that cara folder desu lad

still in rebuilding mode lad after my last comp died last year

Did your dad get you a new computer la

Sort of

they bought the parts and i put it all together after watching this youtube on how to build computers

Then the answer is yes.

good post.

Attached: yosh.gif (128x128, 46K)

I did all the hard work

>According to Vincent Duluc, Nabil Fekir has told Jean-Michel Aulas himself that he will leave this summer. And According to Duluc Lyon may sell for only £15m.

Fekir for £15m? Him and Tierney to Arsenal is like FM save is happening. Must be bullshit but I believe it

Attached: 27A16B0E-3964-426D-8CDD-5F5B0CCBADE2.png (478x603, 279K)

eh, Liverpool will get him you know

According to local French Outlet Poteaux Carres; Southampton & Watford are interested in William Saliba but Arsenal remain in pole position for the player. His team have a plan to sell Saliba but take him on loan and player sees his progress with Arsenal

Actually a decent amount of rumours tbf

won't believe anything yet desu

I wonder why you nonces let a City fan (tripfag), two Chelsea fans (Norway and Canada) and Liverpool fans (Barbados etc) shitpost in this thread. You must all just be shitposters shitposting shitposters.

mobile.twitter.com/danielcoffer/status/1136371355094532096

Based

SAD

JUST

never do anyway

>more black French shitters

River Plate Midfielder Exequiel Palacios: "It's a pride that clubs like Real Madrid or Arsenal are interested in me"

SKY SPORT NEWS: West Ham have made £10m bid for Lorient Alexis Claude-Maurice.

Fuck the signings the most important thing is to Get rid of all the shitters

blacks OUT
muslims OUT

Based

Guy who (it was spread on twitter than he is Xhaka’s cousins and player moving to inter for 55m) admits he is not Xhaka’s cousin and was making a joke with Inter Milan fans.

Attached: ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif (332x236, 3.5M)

ffs

>listen xhakas cousin lied to me

why does he keep doing that ?

Why does DT love Xhaka so much?

Didn’t his son get a signed shirt from him or something and it’s the kids favourite player?

instagram.com/p/ByWXUnSngNu/

>Wenger nearly signed C.Ronaldo

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

I just wish I could have another good ebening again

Zero signings incoming. But auba will leave.

If Ozil, Xhaka, Iwobi, Mkhi and Mustafi fuck off, the summer could be considered successful.

This.
Rather rake our chances with Holding Chambers and Nelson

>wanting all those MUTT players to leave

this

just liquidate arsenal and donate the proceeds to tottenham already you useless shitheads

was about to buy a new Adidas kit but after Europa league humiliation, I just gonna stay with NBA for next season
Arsenal, please make me love football again

Attached: 1559550533484.jpg (640x480, 31K)

he was luring Cesc, Pique and Messi to come.
only Cesc was stupid enough

Who's going to be the second GK next season? Macey or Martinez?

just wanted to pop in and say I miss Eduardo da Silva a lot tonight

cucks

i couldnt name 1 thing from slovakia

hopefully we stop with this cuck tradition of playing second rate keeper in the cup competitions, leno should play all matches when fit

Reminder not to respond to MUTT apologists, if you want to support the MUTT system you can go to r/gunners, you'll make plenty of friends there.

/arse/ is a TURK board

all I know is, it was part of Czechia

shut the fuck up

Doubt.
empireofthekop.com/2019/06/05/french-journalist-claims-fekir-price-is-e15m-and-says-he-knows-why-the-deal-broke-down-last-year/

TURK system is dogshit. MUTT system brings titles, get with the times gramps

WHERE ARE THE (BARGAIN BIN) SIGNINGS?

we can make mutt work we just need the players for it

SkySports understand #AFC are keeping close tabs on CSKA Moscow 21yo striker Fedor Chalov.

Arsenal are expected to submit a new bid of €13m this week for Claude-Maurice according to the reliable @MohamedTERParis

>Leno

>Bellerin—Sokratis—Koulibaly—Tierney

>Ndombele—Torreira—Rabiot

>Maddison

>Aubameyang—Lacazette
*Wins*

youtube.com/watch?v=Q2JjOBKXUFA

not another french nigger pleasse

cringe and bluepilled.

>he thinks tierney would ever join arsenlel

>Alexis Claude-Maurice is a French footballer who plays as forward for FC Lorient in Ligue 2.
Gee, when has that gone wrong before

Ok replace Koulibaly with Andersen and that’s realistic.

SELL
>Ozil
>Mustafi
>Kolasinac
>Xhaka
>Iwobi

Why wouldn’t he? Playing against heroin addicts all his career will get tiring. He’ll want a move to the big smoke.

Because he wants to be a one club man. Something you plastics will never understand.

Nonsense. Once an English club offers him triple his wages he’ll drop his knickers like everyone else.

i agree but sell laca and dont buy maddison

>based in Lorient, Brittany

Brittany is somewhere i've always wanted visit, love playing as them in games if possible.

Being 4% Irish, Scottish, Welsh, I'm basically Breton

Attached: JVUlKAa.jpg (811x456, 79K)

Maddison is perfect for a hard Brexit style. Long range passes, threaded through balls and the occassional blooter.

GFFN/@MohamedTERParis (Guendouzi news broker last summer): "Arsenal are expected to make an improved bid for 21-year-old Lorient versatile attacker Alexis Claude-Maurice this week, in the region of €13m, after having a €7m opening bid knocked back' [E.Frankfurt opening bid of €7 rejected]

>we want Nicolas Pépé but cheaper. Much cheaper.
Stop buying average players from a shit league such as French second division.
Guendouzi should have been a wake-up call.

You aren't the first club thats expressed interest. Everton came sniffing last year with about 25m and were told to fuck off.

BBC Sport

@BBCSport

Daniel James is set to become Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's first signing as Man Utd boss.

Attached: 15462660250.jpg (626x626, 65K)

Aston Villa to sign Anwar El Ghazi from Lille for £8m after successful loan

Attached: 1540089858478.png (788x699, 21K)

#AFC are testing the water ahead of a move for Gianluigi Buffon as they continue to search for a backup GK following Cech’s departure. Buffon wants to play Champions League next season and the club can only offer Europa League [via GdS’s @GiuliaStronati]

comparing neverton to arse, cringe

buffon is SHIT tier and would not be a good signing, why do we insists on signing has been keepers to play as backup that will demand they play atleast cup games

cam on arsenal sell som fakin players

>Buffon wants to play Champions League next season and the club can only offer Europa League

Attached: 1529136335676.jpg (348x343, 25K)

2019 we're the same

>guys let's put a man who has a contract with the other team in the goal

Attached: 1553407813424.png (295x229, 92K)

Carrasco: “There is an offer on the table and the negotiations with my agent is progressing nicely” and according to exclusive info obtained by Belgium publication @Nieuwsblad_be the club in question regularly plays champions league & believed to be #AFC

We should go back in for him imo

just applied for neetbucks lads

how much are you getting?

What do you need to get it btw?

jsa/universal credit?

arsenal have literally
>bigger history
>bigger stadium
>better players
>more money
>bigger brand
>more fans
name ONE thing everton is better at than arsenal?

cant believe just how cucked arsenal is. embarrasing, i will never forgive cech

thought that was only for pakis in the UK?

SampNews24: #AFC will submit their second offer worth €50m for Sampdoria’s duo Joachim Andersen and Dennis Praet in the next few hours. This offer will satisfy the demands of the club’s president.

probably bs, don't get your hopes up

Attached: 1552522825189.gif (360x270, 1.62M)

any source or info regareding the players and their abilitys, strenghts, weaknesses etc?

Been saying the N word a lot, gotta have to ignore you from now on buddy. Enjoy your /arse/ experience though

fucking racist

Dunno yet, I've got a meeting next week to sort it out

UC. Got a doctors note to say I'm depressed innit

>better players

did you get in trouble for that?

Why do Arsenal hate Spurs?

BREAKING: Real Madrid have agreed a deal in principle worth £88m to sign Eden Hazard from Chelsea, Sky Sports News understands.

Attached: m8h7z23zpkl21.jpg (2518x1099, 464K)

>Shitdouzi the striker edition
pls NO

Mark Irwin: #AFC rejected the request of St Etienne to loan Saliba back. Parties remain in talks and keen to strike a deal. Arsenal will move to other defensive targets should they fail to reach a common ground with the French club.

Attached: 1535816998769.gif (270x333, 2.95M)

reckon he'll be our only signing 2bh

I can be your new /arse/ friend if you start defending the TURK system

im sorry i cant defend ozil

its up

arsenalvisionpodcast.com/episodes/2019/6/6/episode-295-ted-talk

>go to reddit
>expect to see interesting finds and discussions that get upvoted to the top based on how relevant they are
>it's just a bunch of pakis crying because Kroenke isn't throwing billions of dollars away like a retard on this month's new meme MUTT

>go to /arse/
>because of the lower rate of censorship, expect to see people redpilled on the MUTT problem that is plaguing modern football and discussing how the TURK system can be reinforced
>it's just a bunch of pakis crying because Kroenke isn't throwing billions of dollars away like a retard on this month's new meme MUTT

>tfw you accidentally start reading a Canada post

Attached: 1554834818578.jpg (540x622, 70K)

dailymail says it's £130

pretty cheap that

would you be happy with
IN:
>carrasco
>those two sampdoria lads
>tierney

OUT:
>kolasinac
>ozil
>mikhitaryan
>el neny
>Mustafi
>xhaka

not happy but i'll take it i guess

really hope this canada lad would stop this mutt joke

it's a genuine mental illness

what would you like?

He's grown on me, I'm now a firm believer of the TURK system.

death

Add:
IN:
>Saliba
OUT:
>Koscielny
And I think it's as good as we can do right now given Stan is still being a Jew

based, koscielny is a wenger babby with loser mentality

Agreed completely. Fucking despise the player and won't be happy until he fucks off to some shitter Italian/French team

he infected the whole thread
now a lot of summer faggs here will think this turk/mutt bullshit is some sort of a trend in /arse/, and will try to use it to blend in
dark times lie ahead of us

who gives a fuck about summer fags?

Man made a career at Arsenal in 96 for exploiting the French golden generation, right place, right time with all the contacts. When everyone else finds out about French ghetto's for the next golden generation the best player we get is Giroud.

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 7K)

we made it lads

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1536x1159, 352K)

>it's two entire months of no football, no signings and no sports in general
Summer is shit tbqh

will be even sweeter once the season starts though

when's the super cup, some time in july ?

>looking forward to next season

Attached: 224F92CE-B2E1-4BA8-B462-57469FC1EA10.jpg (800x960, 65K)

come on lad.. u gotta be hopeful, gods knows thats the only reason i still watch this shit club

i like canadabro and norwaybro

>signing 2 white european young players
based emery

there is two of us just so you know

ye but i only like one

which one of you is the mentally ill larper ?

fuck off

there we go

stop calling my countryman mentally ill, faggot

based

based

hehe, fags

based

there's football going on all summer though

Hello, where are the signings?

Manchester City and Juventus are very close to the final conclusion regarding a deal for Joao Cancelo and Danilo will not be included as a part of it.

City will end up paying around €50m for the services the Portuguese right-back.

#AFC have presented their second offer for Praet and Andersen worth €45m, it is still short of Sampdoria’s €50m asking price, @NicoSchira reports.

Attached: 1557720793867.png (327x367, 71K)

5 mill.... what the fuck

One of Di Marzio staff @scottotweet reporting that Arsenal are ready to offer €50m for Praet & Andersen and Sampdoria President has asked for time and wants to hire a new manager first.

>Praet and Andersen

literally who?

atleast they are white

read Payet and Eriksen

#AFC and other top English clubs are keen on Moussa Dembele. As far as the player’s entourage is concerned, there are no offers. However, Lyon expect offers to arrive. Emery is the drive behind the move and he sees Moussa an option should Auba/Laca leave [via @DuncanCastles]

Il Secolo XIX [reliable]: #AFC interest in Sampdoria’s duo Praet and Andersen is genuine. Spurs is also on Andersen case and would have already prepared their first formal offer.

>England

Attached: 1538661564725.jpg (645x729, 48K)

can he fix England?

Attached: ars3.jpg (644x428, 24K)

Wait why? Buffon is terrible with the ball like Cech and is getting worse in all other aspects

>Unai Emery is carrying out an end-of-season inquest into why Arsenal finished the campaign in disastrous fashion, asking players, staff & his coaches for answers & their views.
Maybe he'll come into /arse/ and ask our opinions too :]

its bullshit lad

Attached: 1540305421943.png (501x265, 270K)

We'll have to explain the TURK system to him.

Eriksen lite and a random CB

Lads

geeza

.@DavidAmoyal on @CalciolandPod addresses the Praet & Andersen rumours to Arsenal:

- Says as of yet there is no report on Di Marzio site on this rumour but could see it soon because Sampdoria and Arsenal have a good relation.

Starting to feel like it's legit now, but what team lets another club buy two of their players at the same time?

based af

Attached: ozil.png (696x217, 23K)

Attached: 24n3fr7.jpg (599x561, 65K)

twitter.com/OsmanZtheGooner/status/1136776615088861184

Attached: 1533245538473.jpg (584x481, 82K)

what a faggot lmao
>oh
Pedos would be funny if not so frighteningly degenerate

Unai Emery is carrying out an end-of-season inquest into why Arsenal finished the campaign in disastrous fashion, asking players, staff & his coaches for answers & their views. [Mirror] #afc

Attached: 1540443041678.webm (1280x720, 1.24M)

white lads IN

There was a black lady on the local news and her name was Taqiya lads

No good rotation players
Mustafi
Ozil
Xhaka
Injured ramsey
No proper right back

>Yosuga no Sora
No wonder you keep posting stuff about pedos.

Hope he really drills into them regarding what the fuck happened after half time in the EL final.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.56_[2019.03.10_14.22.47].jp (663x663, 76K)

cartoon nonces really are a scourge on the earth

Mbappe soon

Anyone else starting to feel bad for mustafi?

No. If the fuck-ups he made were reactionary I might, but every mistake he makes is after he's had time to think. The man is too stupid to be anywhere near the first team. I cannot believe Wenger was stopped from selling him. Single-handedly cost us Top 4

Attached: 49BBA3BF-C812-4FC5-AF89-FEA6235DEDC8.png (667x936, 851K)

Hello, where are the signings?

Attached: 1559850298646.jpg (1080x1350, 195K)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Emiliano Martinez is expected to take the role of back-up goalkeeper to Leno but, after a successful spell on loan at Reading, has indicated he will expect to feature in cup games & be given a serious opportunity to challenge the German to be Unai's first-choice.

>Injured ramsey

LMFAO we beat Valencia 7-4 without Ramsey.

Ramsey doesn't do shit, he's predictable as fuck. The reason why we lost is well known, it was Emery trying to incorporate Ozil into the MUTT system.

>Arsenal target Cristian Pavon set to join LA Galaxy in cut-price £9m transfer… six months after Gunners bid £40m
Arsenal literally never bid for him, the most the reports even said at that time was that there was 'interest' i.e. his agent chatting shit. Hate the media for this sort of reporting, they know exactly what they're doing.

Name a CB younger than Mustafi.

Sampdoria manager Marco Giampaolo is on the verge of joining AC Milan and wants to bring Praet & Andersen with him. Milan ready to make moves for both or at least Praet who they will make a bid of around €25m for.

I thought Ozil was marrying anime.

Attached: D8doICOWsAAw83I.jpg (828x634, 107K)

Not Ozil

Attached: aubameweeb.webm (500x918, 975K)

NEW

MAKE IT TURK SYSTEM EDITION

Attached: 1559682429310.jpg (590x350, 40K)

New

That's a man isn't it