Manchester United...

Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich 'set for £180m transfer tussle over Mohamed Salah' as Liverpool star refuses to discuss his future after Champions League victory

> Manure

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA

Attached: 14290570-0-image-a-1_1559549553694.jpg (634x901, 177K)

Liverpool are in a better place to win trophies than two of those clubs and arguably Madrid too, don't see the point desu

>spanish newspapers

>Spanish press

Pretty much this

>as
more like as bad as marca lol

How do they even come up with this?

Why would any player in Liverpool's starting 11 even want to move right now? The only players I can even imagine leaving are the likes of Origi or Shaqiri purely because they're not getting many full 90 minute games but even that seems unlikely.

he did a terrible final lmao, he choked in the first leg against barca and they qualified without anyway. who is dumb enough to buy him?

>AS still chatting shit after salahs agent told them to fuck off

>you now remember that liverpool thought they would have won against real with salah

Liverpool is a selling club, just a matter of bidding the right price.

They would, Salah was sensational that season and they only lost because Karius went full retard.

I might even say the only reason liverpool qualified for the final was because salah was injured. no more overdribbling arab on the team, speed to shook alba while coutinho was too busy not defending is why liverpool scored so many goals

>believing LITERALLY ANYTHING said by As, or Marca for that matter
This is what they have been doing since Halal got BTFO by Ajax and lost any chance to win any title. Every single day, a new article about how this or that superstar is definitely coming to Madrid.

not really, shaqiri was about liverpool's worst player against barca
decent cross for the third though

Attached: 1546942149609.jpg (1841x1227, 226K)

They wouldn’t.

The better question is if they'd have won it with Alisson.

LFC are in a better position than Bayern and Manure at the moment, besides that Liverpool and United haven't had a direct transfer since 1964.
Madrid is probably the only place Salah would want to go but it won't be this window. Seems as though Hazard is the player Madrid want anyway.
On top of all that, AS are about as reliable as the Daily Star

>Manchester United
Stopped reading there

>LFC are in a better position than Bayern
No they aren’t. Bayern is the type of team that can fix all of their problems in one transfer window, and they’re doing it right now.

and Liverpool have no problems to fix, what's your point?

Then why have they not had a sniff at the champions league in about 6 years? Most of their star players are crocked boomers now, it'll take more than 1 transfer window to get them in place to challenge again.

P. S. Bundesliga isn't success for Bayern

Aimed at

>no problems to fix
>slipped the league while being up by 10 pts at Christmas

Yikes

he has won the european cup so maybe he wants to win the uefa cup?

This, they've reached the final 2 consecutive years, what more does he want?

>£180m for this fraud
the world it's crazy

lolwut, we can give him a guaranteed double. Lelverpoop will never win the league and he knows that.

Attached: Schalke iffy uh.jpg (563x542, 144K)

>guaranteed double
Yeah, in a farmer's league.

>citywinslol

Attached: no.1 League.jpg (717x359, 41K)

What's the point in even putting Man U on the article? I don't think any player has been transferred directly between the two clubs in 60 years.
Instant sign that the story utter shite.

>Bayern offering more than 80,000,000 Euros
Yeah, nah.

They are the most stingy fuckers in the world despite being so rich and having no debt. They would never make an offer for Salah. I'd like them to buy Sané, but it will probably fail because they would have to spend more than 80 million for him. But it would still be a way better deal than spending 180 for Salah, even if they considered doing that.

Everything above 50 million is too much for them, they could easily outspend the other top teams but they don't give a shit about the fact that every decent player costs at least 75 million now.

If Liverpool was a nat FIFA team,

would they reach the WC finals easily ?

>Bayern

They dont spend money lmao, they just use Jewish tactics to hoover up Germans for free.

theyd win the WC. So would most CL knockout level teams

better managers
better choice of players means no weak links
more togetherness and used to playing with eachother
more developed tactics

>SALAH SHOCK IN TRANSFER TO UNITED ?!?!
fuck me how can you print that, people dont even have the gall to tweet something that shite

>Believing Marca, As, MD or Sport

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>spanish press talking about an egyptian player playing in england
kek

it's just madridsta cope making it seem like even though salah won the pinnacle of club football, joining real madrid is still better

aka salah told us to fuck off in the mix area so we practically had to make shit up

i believe it until the united bit
why would he leave

you have an aging squad. The board refuses to let go off boomers who haven't peaked since 2013. Why would he go there?

Based Racing Santander back in segunda

Of course he’s consider Germany, they’re more of a Muslim country.

>coutinho was the main man at liverpool
>liverpool sell coutinho
>buy 2 very good player and turn them into world class
>salah is the main man at liverpool
>???
>profit

They just refused to pick up James' 40M option while Tolisso cost them just as much two summers ago. Average midfielders cost 50M nowadays and they wouldn't get James for less than that because they are so cheap.

Money

>£180m

KEK

180 mil I would unironically sell him, much as I love the guy

Tbh at that price, I wish this were true. I'd sell him, take Coutinho back at a discount rate and then spend the rest of the Salah money on strengthening again.

The truth is Liverpool are amongst the top clubs in the world right now, have the best keeper and defense in the world, all the players love the club and the morale is through the roof. I doubt any of the star players are even remotely entertaining leaving. The only thing stopping this dynasty from a decade of total domination of English football is city and their insane oil money spending.

>Dude Manchester United, Real Madrid and Bayern Munich lmao
Why are these players always NPCs going to these soulless clubs

OH MY FUCKING GOD SOCCER SUCKS SO MUCH ASS

>caring about trophies
Smoothbrain

Stones. Glass house.

Imagine believing this when it's not being reported literally in any other publication lmao
> Liverpool would sell their star player with multiple years on his contract to their biggest rival
Fifa shit

>However, Diario AS claim the Red Devils are not the only club keen to sign the former Chelsea star.
>former Chelsea Star

This is up there with the most terrible of articles I've ever read.

>spanish rag
wow it's fucking nothing

why would anyone even buy this fraud?

Would sell this fraud
Origi is more clutch anyways