/trans/ It's all in the hips Edition

Inter Milan want Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku but Manchester United have valued the 26-year-old at £62m. (Sportmediaset - in Italian)

>Lukaku's move to Inter is under threat - because the club are struggling to raise £40m to meet financial fair play rules. (Sun)

Tottenham and England right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, could be the first signing for Maurizio Sarri at Juventus, if the Chelsea manager decides to move to Italy. (Star)

>Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is set to get the financial backing he wants from the board - with bids rejected for Real Betis' Argentine playmaker Giovani lo Celso, 23, and Lyon's 22-year-old French midfielder Tanguy Ndombele. They also want Celta Vigo's 22-year-old Uruguay striker Maxi Gomez and Fulham's 19-year-old English winger Ryan Sessegnon. (Mirror)

Everton hope English left-back Leighton Baines, 34, will accept their 12-month contract extension offer. (Liverpool Echo)

>Former Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal says Ajax's Netherlands defender Matthijs de Ligt, 19, should join Manchester City. (Manchester Evening News)

Switzerland forward Xherdan Shaqiri, 27, wants to stay and fight for his place at Liverpool, amid speculation about his future. (Express)

>Everton have made a £24m bid for Roma and Turkey winger Cengiz Under, 21. (Star)

Meanwhile, the Toffees' 22-year-old Brazil forward Richarlison says he is flattered by reported interest from Manchester United and Barcelona. (Teamtalk)

>Newcastle boss Rafael Benitez has two transfer targets if the Bin Zayed Group's takeover is completed - Venezuela forward Jan Hurtado, 19, of Argentine club Gimnasia La Plata and Paris St-Germain's 28-year-old German goalkeeper Kevin Trapp. (Express)

The chances of Spanish forward Rodrigo Moreno, 28, joining Barcelona from Valencia have increased significantly. (Sport - in Spanish)

Attached: hips.jpg (1280x995, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/MainStandULTRAS/status/1135168053426171906/video/1
elementnumber22.tumblr.com/archive
lastwonatrophy.co.uk/newcastle-united/
lastwonatrophy.co.uk/west-ham/
lastwonatrophy.co.uk/everton/
lastwonatrophy.co.uk/sheffield-united/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-liverpool-fan-madrid-breaking-16246183
youtube.com/watch?v=SZZel_-eiYg
twitter.com/catyeboah/status/1135229557253033984
skysports.com/football/news/11095/11733915/manchester-united-ceo-ed-woodward-has-zero-understanding-of-football-says-louis-van-gaal
theguardian.com/football/audio/2019/jun/03/brilliant-liverpool-are-kings-of-europe-once-again-football-weekly
youtube.com/watch?v=h14sxhlb-fU
twitter.com/Mainz05en/status/1135532247568834561
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48494899
mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20190601/462587070895/messi-tengo-grupo-whatsapp-suarez-neymar.html
fifa.com/about-fifa/who-we-are/official-documents/
youtube.com/watch?v=RI1PetsyfGM
youtube.com/watch?v=TjMolygCiIc
youtube.com/watch?v=Exa0CzlCb3Y
empireofthekop.com/2019/06/03/24-year-old-midfielder-wants-to-turn-down-170k-a-week-to-sign-for-the-reds/
youtube.com/watch?v=BtZUZ640R0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The uncertainty over the physical condition of Manchester City's Eliaquim Mangala ended former club Porto's pursuit of the 28-year-old French defender. (A Bola - in Portuguese)

Dutch midfielder Kevin Strootman, 29, says Marseille want to sell him. (Corriere dello Sport - in Italian)

>Netherlands coach Ronald Koeman says he will not leave his role to take over at Barcelona, if the Spanish champions choose to get rid of Ernesto Valverde. (De Telegraaf - in Dutch)

Southend United are leading the chase for midfielder Jordan Lyden this summer. The 23-year-old Australian was released by Premier League-bound Aston Villa.(Birmingham Mail)

>Midfielder Glenn Whelan, 35, could be heading to Stoke in the Championship after being released by Villa. (Stoke Sentinel)

Former Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal has advised Matthijs de Ligt to sign for Manchester City. (Mirror)

>Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has been offered a £170,000-a-week contract to join Manchester United this summer, according to reports. (Mirror)

Real Madrid are considering offering three players - including Gareth Bale, Isco and James Rodriguez - in a potential swap deal for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba. (The Times)

>Leighton Baines will not be joining Rangers despite speculation the Everton left-back was on the verge of a move to Ibrox. (Daily Record)

There is plenty of speculation regarding Kieran Trippier this morning after he admitted that he has not been good enough for Tottenham this season.

>Real Madrid are considering offering three players - including Gareth Bale, Isco and James Rodriguez - in a potential swap deal for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, according to The Times.

Bayern Munich will hold out for £20m for defender Jerome Boateng amid reported interest from Arsenal and Manchester United, according to the Mirror.

>Real Madrid have reignited their interest in Mohamed Salah after he refused to comment on his Liverpool future following the Champions League final.

Everton defender Leighton Baines is considering whether to accept a one year contract offered by the club, Sky Sports News understands.

>Verona have exercised their option to buy Juventus defender-midfielder Luca Marrone following their promotion to Serie A.

Sporting CP are reportedly keen on bringing Inter midfielder Joao Mario back to the club this summer.

>Paulo Fonseca has reportedly asked Roma to sign Shakhtar Donetsk pair Ismaily and Marcos Antonio if he takes over.

Juventus are reportedly closing in on a deal to sign Partizan Belgrade defender Strahinja Pavlovic.

>Paolo Maldini has agreed to become Milan’s new technical director, with Coach Marco Giampaolo to follow from Sampdoria.

Antoine Griezmann has admitted he ‘does not know’ when his next club will be confirmed after declaring he was leaving Atletico Madrid.

>Real Madrid and Chelsea are negotiating the transfer of Eden Hazard with meetings being held in the English capital, say Diario AS.

Orléans agree fee with PSG to buy 19-year-old right-back Arnaud Luzayadio

Attached: 1559549562976[1].jpg (640x619, 32K)

just give me tottenham news, please. fucking lie to me, even. I need some cheering up. thankfully trippier is leaving but still

do you have like a script to put the meme arrows in or do you go through one by one before you post?

hand crafted meme arrows

Attached: poch poch.jpg (422x297, 21K)

>Lukaku
>62 million

Didn't realize that united use Zimbabwean dollars.

nice

Attached: 1540349309574.jpg (1600x1066, 144K)

aurier to monaco

>Tottenham and England right-back Kieran Trippier, 28, could be the first signing for Maurizio Sarri at Juventus, if the Chelsea manager decides to move to Italy. (Star)

Sarri is done. Did he not see Trippier's absolutely dogshit performance on Saturday?

what happened to tripper? he was really good for a few seasons but he was terrible this season

as a personality I love sarri but he's fucking lost it. or is insane or has no control over signings idk

Attached: sarribtfo.webm (1280x720, 1.63M)

6 (six!)!

Attached: six-times.webm (480x480, 774K)

Unironic peak female performance

drunk kloppo is a cute

Attached: thumbs up.jpg (1080x720, 148K)

HAHAHA KLOPP IS SO BASED

Attached: 1552652859026.png (800x900, 552K)

Anyone read this yet?

Attached: D794KEGWkAEy0cv.jpg (736x968, 53K)

World Cup hangover, I'd imagine. It's not uncommon

Attached: klopp-brewster.webm (636x382, 124K)

twitter.com/MainStandULTRAS/status/1135168053426171906/video/1

Source on the qt?

>Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has been offered a £170,000-a-week contract to join Manchester United this summer
OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1357930446865.jpg (125x120, 3K)

elementnumber22.tumblr.com/archive

Attached: 1559511778406.jpg (1280x960, 200K)

CRASHING THIS DRESSINGROOM

Is he dead now?

Thanks Sven.

fuck, reminds me of skyping my ex

Attached: 1443802666934.png (600x583, 273K)

don't make me have these feels user

Attached: 1356178387485.jpg (433x427, 86K)

Rather jump into traffic desu

Qatar have been confirmed as the hosts of the 2019 FIFA Club World Cup.

my special someone is away for a week ;_;

Attached: feel sad pepe.jpg (348x343, 25K)

Milk

Attached: 3_GettyImages-686364778.jpg (510x396, 51K)

god i want her to choke me out so badly with those legs

love linda

Attached: 1545603428908.jpg (1841x1227, 262K)

lastwonatrophy.co.uk/newcastle-united/
lastwonatrophy.co.uk/west-ham/
lastwonatrophy.co.uk/everton/

now liverpoo have won one, which is the most embarassing drought compared to the size of club, these 3 are pretty bad for how big theyre meant to be

SPEND SOME FUCKING MONEY LEVY YOU CUNT

Attached: 1559513839378.png (575x475, 45K)

How the fuck are Newcastle 64 years, Did Alan Shearer really win them nothing?

If only Levy could sign Ndombele, this guy has the potential to become the best midfielder in the world.

doubt he even knows who trippier is. seems like jj is just trying to up their british profile (ramsey,trip)

Fucking amazing how Klopp has won a CL with such great net spend

Literally the equivalent of if West Ham winning the CL or when Leicester won the league

Attached: 1524434161806.jpg (541x521, 168K)

lastwonatrophy.co.uk/sheffield-united/

This is sad.

>work as a security guard doing vehicle searches
>have a body camera that I switch on when going out for a search and turn off again when I get back in the cabin
>after shift, all footage is reviewed to make sure searches are done properly
>any discrepencies between footage and paperwork are raised by supervisor in a site visit

>go out to do search
>come back but forget to turn camera off
>spend ten minutes perving through this girl's photos and reverse image searching for similar pics
>notice body camera light flashing and it's been pointing directly at my phone all this time

Fuck.

they put the pressure on in 98

Everton is a fucking embarrassment

the trick is to not be perv in public
save it for home time

Attached: 1538828142470.jpg (1841x1227, 272K)

have some hips

Attached: 1559560248680.jpg (1440x1426, 777K)

They managed to win the Intertoto Cup in 2006.

you work as a security guard. They already think you are a pervert.

Boobs to big, broad-hipped women with smaller breasts like in the OP are patrician-tier

i can't get enough of big boobies

Attached: 1550661712300.webm (720x720, 1.64M)

fuck off citeh
they've bought the women's league as well

Attached: 1558649473917.png (518x403, 268K)

WoMan City

Well that's why you live in your side of the channel and I live on my side

mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/missing-liverpool-fan-madrid-breaking-16246183

>A Liverpool fan reported missing by his family had actually been arrested after 'lashing out at police officers'.

>Macauley Negus, 23, vanished in Madrid while watching the Champions League Final - with his family lodging desperate pleas for him to make contact.

>But he was actually in custody with Spanish police claiming he was insulting to cops who found him lying drunk in the street.

What an absolute cunt.

ah yes, liverpool fans

>barcelona spend a gorillion on cute tino
>klop spends a gorillion on allison and van dyke
>omg klopp is a genius look at his net spend

the state of liverpool fans

>"This poor innocent Liverpool fan is missing! It's time we put differences aside and pray he is safe!"
>Turns out he's just typical Livershit pond scum who got arrested
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1547055227333.webm (718x404, 532K)

>barcelona get worse
>liverpool get better
seems pretty genius to me

Attached: 1540355100683.jpg (1841x1227, 183K)

Taking it to Portugal with me tomorrow. Meeting my parents at their place on the silver coast. Going to the England game lads.

dutch people are autistic as seen in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=SZZel_-eiYg

user its over wake up we won!

>Portugal
Keep an eye on your daughter

Attached: greatest ally.png (900x750, 213K)

Yes truley a stoke of genius by klopp to engineer barca buying cute tino for a gorillion euros. I bet he worked day and night to secure the deal

Farca are spending money like crazy

Meanwhile Liverpool are frugally purchasing key players

Braca's failure to win the CL is like Manure finishing 6th. Meanwhile Liverpool are rising above and beyond expectations through frugal spending to punch well above their weight in all competitions.

I hope his family disown him.

doubtful, but the fact that liverpool barely noticed that their second(?) "best" player was absent for the second half of last season (if anything they improved) is surely a credit to kloppo

Attached: 1556969616938.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

they're already going insane
gonna be a tough summer to be a blue

Attached: 1530060334104.jpg (498x1024, 63K)

Mathijs de Ligt to Juventus for 85 million, book it

>tfw Liverpool will radicalize Evertonians

Attached: 1379453428319.webm (293x220, 365K)

>aaliyah
isn't she dead

works for morrisons, so might as well be i suppose

Attached: 1537349653589.jpg (1841x1227, 220K)

Went to Asda in Birkenhead the other day and they were wearing Liverpool shirts and whatever, it didn't phase me at all. There are crazy fans in every fanbase.

No, she was just locked in R Kelly's closet for years

There was nothing frugal about vvd or alison, they were just wise investments addressing problems that Liverpool had. Coutinho was a panic buy when no one actually though PSG would spend more than 200m on Neymar. Barca reacted poorly and now they've wasted all of that money where Liverpool invested wisely

Its quite a nice sunny day anons, sure you'll be going outside to enjoy it?

I don’t have a daughter so I’ll probably be aight. Don’t think there’s very high demand for my demographic

>tfw Fab signed two days after the Kiev final
ANNOUNCE WERNER/FEKIR/FERNANDES

twitter.com/catyeboah/status/1135229557253033984

LMAO poor spurs..

yes
will ask a girl I've been talking with for sometime out, wish me luck

Nah, watching tennis desu

Haha

went to sainsbury's local earlier for lunch and to the newsagents to pick up a parcel but that's the only outdoors i'll be seeing until 5pm ;_;

Attached: 1556607101428.jpg (1841x1227, 220K)

Good luck bro

OHNONONONO

Maddie was killed by an overdose of sleeping tablets and buried by her parents.

Attached: 27.jpg (325x316, 14K)

good luck lad, knock her dead

Attached: 1545986536448.jpg (480x640, 102K)

No she wasn’t. They would’ve found the body by now. I’m not saying I trust them. But they’re just not smart enough to do it

>expecting the biggest kike in sports to spend money

JUST

Attached: 1559562620805.png (701x820, 640K)

But my cumpotah and minis isn't outside. They are in here you silly goose

Attached: pants on head pepe.jpg (604x640, 59K)

;_;7

this, michael cox is a boring dickhead

HOLY SHIT AHAHAHAHAHA

The sleeping pill death wasn't intentional, but they panicked and tried to make it seem like a kidnap, despite all the inconsistancies in their story. There will have been some cheeky Portuguese lads who helped them dispose of the body, but there is zero doubt that she is dead and they are responsible, with their rich friends in the media helping with the coverup.

It was frugal because our net spend it still in amazing shape

Hate the youtube channel Tifo. Why does Reddit try to ruin everything?

not watched it in ages, but they used to have some pretty interesting videos about stuff you don't hear much about in british newspapers

Attached: 1529398312126.webm (360x640, 1.51M)

>our

Nah she was actually kidnapped. Her parents are just fucking weirdos

I listen to their podcast

lawl, tms livetext is so much better than bbc's football livetext

Attached: 1532739001671.png (613x520, 33K)

Stay mad ABL

Liverpool have just won the CL win the net spend equivalent of West Ham

But nobody saw them and they left the twins alone, didn't even wake them despite babies being super light sleepers?

No signs of a break in and the parents point blank refuse to answer police questions. They're shit parents who miscalculated a dose.

>meme arrows
user...

love it when an unrelated thread on Yea Forums devolves into maddie mccann conspiracy theories
happens all the time lmao

Attached: 1543834755146.jpg (1841x1227, 366K)

based ausGOD

You love a conspiracy theory don’t you mate

Hahaha

personally I couldn't give a shit about maddie mccan

what about all the little orphan girls that get raped and killed by pakis daily all over britain who then dispose of their bodies with kebab mincing machines and serve their flesh to unsuspecting customers?

>implying

skysports.com/football/news/11095/11733915/manchester-united-ceo-ed-woodward-has-zero-understanding-of-football-says-louis-van-gaal

HOLY FUCK THE ORIGINAL CHAD

Attached: 1559468202767.jpg (1600x900, 178K)

>despite babies being light sleepers

They’re fucking Babies. There could have been a fucking gang bang in the room and they wouldn’t know what the fuck was going on

Yeah. This doesn’t happen bro

Just coz tommy Robinson says it does doesn’t mean it does

>They're shit parents who miscalculated a dose.
Where is your evidence for that, apart from pointing out odd things about the case that don't really mean anything?

it literally does happen though

*dabs on people not understanding swedish missing out on the bestest podcast*

Attached: silly-cover.jpg (1400x1400, 281K)

Prove it

Attached: 1533142528202.png (658x715, 964K)

Geef updates

lvg's right of course but i think this is just how the modern game works, at least in england
not an issue that's exclusive to man u, i think their problem is more that they just haven't done the on-pitch stuff very well in recent years

Attached: 1532827502494.jpg (2048x1536, 586K)

Coutinho was a flukey transfer, a gift to Liverpool that doesn't happen very often to many clubs. Don't meme yourself into thinking >you're a frugal club

kek classic chav slag on the right, they love paki dick. nothing of value was lost

Did you even read what you posted?

1. You said “all the orphans” and then preceded to show me 2
2. The case was thrown out and the defendants given compensation because it wasn’t true.

Not sure what your point is Tommy

it's obviously true if there was enough reason to take them to court for it
and there would be no hard evidence because the bodies would have been digested and shit out so there would be no way to get any DNA
it happens a lot more than you think
lots of girls who get groomed by paki gangs go missing and are never found

Liverpool could sell any of their front three for 100-150m

Everything you say is just conjecture. Prove it. If it happens there would be proof

these girls are never just nice lasses though theyre council house yobbos that are out drinking and drugging at 16 and then get lured to these paki houses with promises of better drugs. if they didnt get turned into kebab they would just become dole queens with 8 kids

Where can I purchase one of these “kebabs”?

brown hands

local paki shop, every corner in birmingham

Is this /hips/?

Attached: B9-hlu99yhGXhF_OL_P8SjJ86C5KHdGep-SpR9kSu0s.jpg (640x873, 100K)

do what do you think happened to them then?
the bodies have never been found
are you saying paki gangs who routinely rape little girls would be beyond putting one in a mincing machine?

How likely are any of them to go now though

im not sure about every girl but those two you posted are hardly little girls, they look teenage. you make it seem like theyre walking into primary schools, fucking 8 year olds and then hiding them all in the walls

the one on the left was 12

discussion getting a bit dark in here lads, let's keep it lighthearted

we might even be treated to some transfers this afternoon if we're good little boys and girls

Attached: 1552578663769.webm (640x324, 946K)

paki talk in here please lads

can't face the facts?

Arsenal have reportedly submitted an offer of €42 million to Sampdoria for the talented pair of Dennis Praet and Joachim Andersen. Sampdoria are unhappy with the offer and want more.

Shan't be getting them then.

moreno larping as a brasilian here

>Dennis Praet
is this going to be the ramsey replacement?

Attached: 1534818217750.jpg (1080x1080, 250K)

Andersen is really good, go filled the hole left by Skriniar without any trouble. Praet is very mediocre though

I think they deal drugs to them. Some of them die and then they hide the bodies somewhere. That shit happens in all societies. It’s not limited to “pakis”

>Praet is very mediocre though
perfect for arsenal then

they don't "deal" drugs to them they get them hooked on drugs and then rape them in promise of more drugs before eventually getting bored and killing them

there goes their budget for the summer

He wasnt nearly as bad on saturday as he has been

Love island tonight lads, be sure to come to Yea Forums for the first episode of /lig/

kinda hot 2bh. well except the murder

paki freak

>Love island
Never seen it what is it about?

Yea Forums scares me; i don't understand their memes

Attached: 1536176047370.jpg (750x1334, 132K)

they stick a bunch of normoids on an island and watch them fuck each other

>west ham winning the CL
this isnt fifa lad

ABSOLUTE STATE

What boards do you go on in public? I can only go on Yea Forums, Yea Forums and /ck/

This is a good description

Oh no, Fabinhos wife got KLOPPED.

I hope he doesn't find out.

Attached: KLOPPED.jpg (750x1334, 105K)

Used to go on Yea Forums but it’s just full of edgelord cunts.

Sometimes go on Yea Forums

becks is an absolutely sound lass

Attached: 1559491157511.jpg (1536x2048, 592K)

I bet she loves it up the arse

>in public
reddit, and even then I'm wary

Sampdoria back at it again with the overpriced meme mitteleuropean prospects

only really browse Yea Forums these days, maybe /int/ a bit at work
get a bit of inspiration every now and then from /gif/ but only when i'm in my flat, not in public

Attached: 1538518096705.webm (360x640, 1.12M)

>6 creampies

wew

fuck lads i wish i was 6'3 like fabinho and my gf had to get on her tiptoes and look up to kiss me

>regardless of how much hormones they pump into their self trannies will still never attain this level of the female form
feels good man

Never really understood the point of /int/

You’d also need to get a gf

Not plausible given the time window. I believe she was just kidnapped and the whole police/media shitshow ruined any chance of rescue and later got her killed.

i used to post in /brit/ all the time at work but i reckon it's probably bad for my mental health

there's occasionally some interesting threads on there about countries/cultures i know nothing about

Attached: 1540592438249.webm (1280x720, 1.34M)

>Real Madrid are considering offering three players - including Gareth Bale, Isco and James Rodriguez - in a potential swap deal for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.
man utd would be absolutely retarded not to take this deal

Sacked in the morning! You're getting sacked in the morning! Sacked in the mooooorning!

Haha

Swap deals never happen

theguardian.com/football/audio/2019/jun/03/brilliant-liverpool-are-kings-of-europe-once-again-football-weekly

Attached: football-weekly-3000.jpg (3000x3000, 239K)

Just because a story isn't true doesn't mean it didn't happen. Muslims do shit like this all the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=h14sxhlb-fU
What did you guys think of Jérémy Vachoux's performance?

Kind of. But it would also mean taking on 3 players who’s wages are as high as Pogba is currently on. Which would in turn lead to Rashford martial lindelof de gea asking for the same. Along with Sanchez still sitting there earning a bomb

So do whites

Name ONE white person who has ever committed a crime? That's right, you can't!

where does coutinho go now? is he finished? hes done at barca but someone will buy him surely

No they don't. I bet you vote Labour too, you're pathetic!

Kate McCann

Reminder that Kate McCann took the cunny pill

>Rashford martial lindelof de gea asking for the same
>no
problem solved. want to leave the club? sure, go to everton. that's the highest club they can get into the first team of and everton is sure as hell not paying whatever it is they're asking for right now

See this

kek

Well played.

So they’ll just sit and sulk until either they get what they want or they leave. Which is not good

Yes. Me on the right

import the third world become the third world

McCann PR shills still on the job

Lads I’m actually a girl. AMA

What do you smack your minge to

Chelsea if they get their ban frozen, maybe PSG if Nerman gets lonely.

I don’t “smack it” but normally pretty vanilla straight porn. If I can find a pretty cock I’m happy with that. I love watching men cum so I usually finish over that but I don’t really like watching them do it over woman’s faces

twitter.com/Mainz05en/status/1135532247568834561

How big is your dick?

Holy shit an actual transfer

Who gives a fuck

Fuck off with these transfers we only deal things that will never happen here

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48494899 here's another one for you

>If I can find a pretty cock I’m happy with that. I love watching men cum
That's pretty gay

I don’t have a boyfriend at the moment but normally I like them around 7”

imagine being the man that actually typed this out

>tf
>tp

don't think that child rearing hip hog is /trans/ lol wahey

That's how France won the World Cup.

brehs

haha

>including a video of him fucking up in the transfer article
Bit harsh.

Right.. so you'd like to live in South America based on that reasoning?

Messi: "I have a Whatsapp group with Suárez and Neymar"

>mundodeportivo.com/futbol/fc-barcelona/20190601/462587070895/messi-tengo-grupo-whatsapp-suarez-neymar.html

brehs, they still have a whatsapp group together... what do you think they talk about?

Attached: tenor.gif (360x202, 2.47M)

The era of South American football is well over m8, Europe/Africa dominate the World Cup.

Not letting Griezmann come to Barca

Also Nerman has probably sends them cooter shots of his sister

>7''
So You're in to way below average dicks. Wierdo

Prob CSGO

Need the webm of that to properly see that Messi tells Suarez to kick the ball

Haha, love this pretending to be a girl gimmick

Jj's new warming up shirt

Yikes

Attached: D8I7NwLX4AEBwci.png (636x744, 464K)

I imagine Messi sending cute pics with his children and Nerman sending dirty videos of him with sluts in nightclubs

/fa/

looks like one of these shitty adidasXzoomerrapper collabs

well I may be a faggot but I think it's cool

Anyone to Spurs?

You are not a father are you?

>Tottenham have been knocked back by midfield duo Giovani Lo Celso and Tanguy Ndombele but are ready to back manager Mauricio Pochettino in the transfer market.

i bet in woodward’s brilliant investment banker mind he would be getting a 3 for 1 deal

Used to be, before the accident.

This hip-to-waist ratio is Spurring me on, If you know what I mean

Attached: 65CA9F09-0F12-4748-A050-455CB3E611E3.jpg (1351x1920, 667K)

Perfect

inb4 all >our signings flop

Attached: 1555723504389.jpg (534x629, 116K)

>those nipples

Liverpool have very high wages.

Who 18 year old zoomer here?

Attached: MartinezSpurs.jpg (1195x771, 106K)

Pretty fresh ngl

not with sturridge/lallana leaving, takes a lot off, will be a very cost effective squad after this summer

>

Some reports spreading wrongly claiming Liverpool won’t be playing in a Club World Cup this year. They will be and will be in December (host to be confirmed).
>The new bigger CWC starts in 2021 with 24 teams. But the existing 7-team format continues in 2019 and 2020

Attached: D8HeAXQXoAIuMzC.jpg large.jpg (678x211, 12K)

A lot of bloat trimming this summer though, might not change much if one of your Fekir's or Werner's come in though.

Attached: Henda.jpg (640x427, 62K)

Got a link for that?

What position will he play?

based, another trophy and a cheeky 10mil

Funny to think Lallana, Mingolet and Sturridge are on such high wages, they have play a collective match total less than ten.

the trick here is that shes called bonomi but i saved the image because i enjoy looking at her bottom so i named the file bottomi

Attached: bottomi.jpg (928x619, 92K)

isn't that the national team for the youth games? they are underage m8

Fridge/10

Point was Liverpool might have a similar net spend to Arsenal and Spurs but spend over a hundred million more per year in wages. So well run but you cannot ignore that in aiding their success.

fifa.com/about-fifa/who-we-are/official-documents/
and click on
>Agenda of meeting No10 of the FIFA Council

shes 19

nonce

wahey

Mane cheated

One on the left has a better ass

its 40m more than arsenal, so less than the CL money
but yeah arsenal are probably the worst run club in the league, actually worse than united

Of course, added about 100 mill or so to the wage bill recently, funny that after all that money it's still a cheaper squad than some of the teams in the league.

Attached: 1553723434980.jpg (503x730, 37K)

>Worse run than United
Not really, United are horrendously managed in all departments other than sponsorship deals.

>being sexually attracted to women under the age of 25
Paedo scum!

Was he /fa/?

Mane didn’t cheat. He just played a crappy ball.

And as far as I can see in terms of the rules of the game it was a legitimate pen

The problem is that it should never be a penalty. How can you gain an advantage by misplacing a pass/shot in the penalty area? Take the Kimpembe one for PSG as an example too. That should never be a pen. The attacker he relinquished his entitlement to any advantage by shooting wide of the goal or misplacing a pass.

Ok in this scenario we can’t tell for sure the pass would not have got to Firmino but it seems it would literally be an advantage as a defender to have your arms surgically removed to avoid this shit

is this the reddit daily soccer discusion thread but Yea Forums version? haha you guys are really crazy :DD

Look at the way he chips the ball. Look at the position of his leg. He wasnt even attempting to cross the ball.

Seriously who gives a fuck
It's just a photo
It's not porn, you're not fucking or dating her
What's the point of this virtue signalling

ED WOODWARD PLS SIGN SOMEONE YOU USELESS FUCKING CUNT

Attached: 2019-06-03 01_01_22-Greenshot.jpg (2560x1440, 438K)

t. paedophile enabler

What is it with Brits and being paedo or calling other paedos?

So many British celebs have had scandals related to noncery happen around them

she's adult retard

people who weren't kylie minogue were well ugly in the 90s

BAN THIS SICK FILTH!

you get arrested for calling the pakis out
so they have to let it out in another way

im not taking the risk in Australia

i thought we were supposed to be really good at cricket

hi, first time posting, so where are the trannies?

Are we showing off specs now?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-03 at 16.13.23.png (1396x892, 403K)

you're less shit than south africa at least

of course the dutch spastic has a macbook

>being poor
Lmao

how much did that cost you?

My gf's parents bought it for me after their dog dragged my 2011 one of a table, so it cost me nothing

hahahah poorfag

Attached: 20180407_211357.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

Talk shit about Rachel Stevens one more time m8, I dare you!

Nice 17/18 kit you've got there lmao

You seem like a fun guy. Wanna be frens?

let me get my newer one

t. braindead retard

currently using a monitor that pre-dates hdmi

Attached: 1530559124922.png (660x522, 37K)

who's this hobo?

yes, even more than friends if that's not too ''haram'' for you my melanin enriched buddy

t. council estate-dweller

literally looks like any german old fat loser sitting at the train station counting how many beers the change he begged on the streets gives him for the day.

excuse the creases just pulled it out of the washing basket

Attached: 20190603_152737.jpg (4032x3024, 3.96M)

>Mac
you truly are the worst poster on Yea Forums

We can go to the mosque together my turkish expat fren. I heard you like to attend festivals in cologne and hit up some women. Maybe you could teach me some good moves since you have much exerience

Wish this Sheik would hurry up so Newcastle can sign Bale and Mbappe.

the trick is to wear a niqab, they don't know there's a man under there.
i will tell you more.

Why did England drop Trippier but called up frauds from Man U

>Tammy Abraham will be allowed to return to Aston Villa, but not on a temporary deal. Chelsea will prefer a permanent transfer. [@Neil_Moxley] #avfc

Looks like Chelsea expect the ban to be frozen.

To honor gareth Southgates memory. Rip in piece

It's very well run actually for Kroenke's interests. That's the problem.

>drop shit player
>call up other shit players
i'm not sure what your point is

trippier looks worse playing for spurs than he actually is

Good morning
Someone pls buy Boateng

This. The story exposed more about how disgusting Brit media and the wealthy really are

there are 2-3 english right backs who i'd have in the squad ahead of him

Goodmoring fren. Arsenal is the latest rumour

Mainz have signed Edimilson Fernandes

rather different scenes in london today compared to the parade in liverpool yesterday

editor's note: this is a dig at trump not spurs

Attached: 1528248359287.jpg (2048x1536, 1.09M)

he won a WC right?
how does 60m sound

Attached: GettyImages-1046603720.jpg (960x801, 54K)

fuck drumpf

Rent-free :)

Stop triggering the Polak they don't understand irony

Attached: 1552349010565.webm (360x640, 1.2M)

Fuck Polsonaro

what is micah richards going to do now that villa have released him from his massive contract

Get my dissertation results in an hour

Attached: sdp634245.jpg (260x194, 7K)

whatever happened to micah richards? i'm sure he was pretty decent at some point

Hope it was successful user

good luck my dude

good luck lad

Attached: 1536827209934.webm (360x640, 2.86M)

he was terrible for villa and hasn't played since october 2016, he hasn't played with much regularity since his early 20s so he's probably shit now

Fascist scum

I'm sure he'll make a great duo with Özil. They are both WC winners!

Yes, deal!

Thanks lids

According to some French papers, Tottenham are trying their hardest to sign Ndombele.

Sarri confirmed bros

He's not signing for fucking Spurs lmao

They'll overpay for Lo Celso

Were is he going then fren?

Chelsea, Juve or stays at Lyon

No one wants to actually go to fucking Tottenham

Official: Empoli activate the option to sign Greek defender Dimitris Nikolaou permanently from Olympiakos on a 4-yr contract

>Scouser having bad English
No surprises there.

Chelsea have a transferban and Juve just got ramsey.

>Chelsea are currently blocked from signing any players for the next two windows, but the Blues are appealing the transfer ban handed down by Fifa. It is unclear if Chelsea will be successful in their appeal and the club have moved to convince Ndombele to spend another year at Lyon before making the switch to Stamford Bridge. Liverpool have also made an approach for Ndombele, but their interest depends on outgoings at the club in the summer. Ndombele is under contract until 2023 and Lyon are confident a bidding war will erupt for the rising star.

N'Dombele today....

>"I've told my agents and the club that I have not made up my mind yet [...] Of course I could see myself staying with Lyon, the club will be in the Champions League. But again, I have not decided, I have yet to talk to the new staff."

Enjoy Lo Celso

That's too little. Maybe £200-300m.

run me through the done deals of the window

Oh I will I like him

*poor English

What beer are they drinking? Carlsberg or Heineken?

Attached: DeIJ9_UWkAA8UW_.jpg (1200x1200, 197K)

>Paris Saint-Germain midfielder Adrien Rabiot has been offered a £170,000-a-week contract to join Manchester United this summer, according to reports. (Mirror)
ah yes, another upbeat french lad to really lighten up the tensions in the Manure team

>Ndombele
I thought these names were just jokes

Sell De Gay.

Who can unlock Pogba

Probs Carlsberg because they're pussies who can only handle pisswater

Icardi is comming too. Wont that be great?

Carlsberg is literally the lowest form of beer.

Have you seen their new advert where they LITERALLY say sorry for making shit beer?

Having spent the last ten years saying it’s “probably the best beer in the world”.

No wonder Liverpool had it all over their shirts for years. Filth.

Few people mentioning Icardi to united.

Reckon this could be likely with Lukaku moving the other way?
Might as well get in:
Icardi
Rabiot
Griezmann

To go with Pogdab and Sanchez so they can seriously fuck shit up and united can fall further

decent sponsor tbf, they have a pretty nice/plain logo for football shirts

Ole if Man Utd sack him and rehire him on a monthly rolling contract.

Sorry update. Desperados is lower. But only top tier faggots drink that

Injuries

Damn, I remember those nerves. You got this la

>Icardi
>Rabiot
>Pogba

Based Poonited giving us some damn fine drama

> actually drinking that cat piss instead of based fucking spirits like this

Attached: liq_ant1.jpg (900x1200, 84K)

Man U should just hire former players as temporary managers on 4 month contracts

>falling for the alcoholic jew

What's it about, m8?

Cheers m8

It's a history dissertation on nationalism. I was either talking complete bollocks or I hit on some really good points. No idea, have to wait 10-15 minutes I guess

Who am I then, Dixon of Dock Green?

>evening all

>Being surprised a nigger nigged everything up

I LOL'D

>either talking complete bollocks or I hit on some really good points
It's a fine line to ride

Why is she so much taller in the third pic?

> being an edgy cunt
piss off

Wait a minute, is it Ndombele or N'Dombele?

It’s stretched.

Hello, does anyone have the Neymar copypasta about some guy driving a car without an engine?

Klopp

>It's a history dissertation on nationalism.
You came to the conclusion that nationalism is based and red pilled, right?

Same girl?

Attached: fS9BRZG.jpg (1080x1134, 141K)

Still better to have Carlsberg or other even shitty beer as a sponsor than Fly Emirates, Qatar Airways, Etihad Airways or another muslim sponsor.

Mad.

nope. purely projection to get over the fact that your life is miserable on an individual level.

Im guessing both are acceptable

I'm thinking Yua Mikami.

Wrong

When do the transfers start lads?

>reading back through my masters project report
>reminiscing about the good days
Where does the time go, lads

Attached: 1505064815133.png (689x540, 434K)

Is there anything worse than those ugly "visit malaysia" advertisements?

Attached: 1famW8msXbefGEo2ZhEmFOw@2x[1].jpg (800x787, 130K)

Visit Rwanda adverts

What about them fag

*puke*

He obviously came to the conclusion that it's a spook

Nice

Attached: spookbuster.jpg (600x592, 48K)

Any updates on the Sane to Bayern situation?

Word count?

>Everyone who disagrees with me is a shill
Well I think you are a portuguese police shill

Someone from Bayern said it was looking 'unlikely'

Not happening, City want too much.

Bayern looking for that cheeky free transfer.

i'm spurs so august 31st

>2019
>being a leftie
Don't.

PSG chief Al Khelaifi in advanced talks to complete Leeds United purchase

Attached: smug mao pepe.jpg (960x960, 69K)

what's wrong with promoting tourism
how is it even controversial

Any soccer on tonight lids

What do you have against southpaws?

u-20 world cup

but really if you're addicted to footbal, just start following a league that runs from february to november

Anfield to new expansion confirmed.

Attached: Memtip.jpg (960x751, 132K)

Östers IF - IK Brage 6PM
Colombia v Panama 11PM

What are you listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=RI1PetsyfGM

Might just watch Coronation Street instead.

Which side will it be this time?

League of Ireland?

>this is considered a 14 year old in Germany

Attached: D7_OD1sWsAA6wF4.jpg large.jpg (1080x1080, 127K)

>Coronation Street
Is it good?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-03 Coronation Street BroadcasTheNet.png (986x1160, 967K)

youtube.com/watch?v=TjMolygCiIc

Bascombe- Five priorities for Liverpool to do next: • Keep Jurgen Klopp around for a decade • Stay flexible in the transfer market • Extend Anfield again •Ensure Anfield is the final destination for Virgil Van Dijk •Say it loud and say it proud: “Who is bigger than Liverpool?”

he's going to be 13 next month

youtube.com/watch?v=Exa0CzlCb3Y

Attached: Queens of the Stone Age - The Evil Has Landed (Audio)-Exa0CzlCb3Y-0001.png (1920x1072, 519K)

Goin' on a livin spree

Attached: duster.jpg (1088x856, 314K)

The very best. You don't stay on stay on screen for 59 years unless you're good.

is she really a tranny?

Please post that pic again

>faggy wh*te boyfriend
dropped

Attached: 32121604_388391224991729_5463325475709386752_n.jpg (1080x810, 63K)

>liverpool mates wont shut up
>ask how many did they kill this time as banter
>they get furious
>get serious and say when will they stop sweeping heysel under the rug and accept they killed 39 people
>told me theyre getting people together to beat shit out of me
why do scousers always resort to violence, lads?

Yeah the nipples ruin it for me.

F

Any wanna /trans/ with me

Ask them how many cups of shit, piss and phlegm they threw on Tottenham fans like they do at Anny.

>take the piss out of liverpool for years
>they win
>NO SHUT UP STOP TALKING ABOUT IT WTF STOP BEING OBSESSED
its been two days, if you cant take it dont give it

>le net spend
Liverpool supporters never fail to disgust me

only gave some banter. didnt you read the post correctly?

>if you sell a player you cant spend the money thats cheating
this meme will never not make me laugh

423 posts and all of the are shit, wow

>liverpool mates wont shut up
>waaah they wont shut up about being crowned champions of europe less than 48 hours ago oh god i cant cope everyone just stop talking about football
if your an evertonian i get it, otherwise thats just pathetic

Attached: B2D69CE1-B6BD-4A52-9188-24CFCEF6B085.jpg (907x1865, 390K)

why cant you lads handle banter?
always with the violence. Michael Shields allover again

Shagged a 17 year old last night.
Theres nothing else like it. Theres no going back.

honestly you sound like a right cunt, i'd be looking for an excuse to give you a kicking if i was your 'mate'

Whenst Nations League start?

Somewhere between you getting relegated and us winning the trophy lmao

5th and 6th of June I think

>resorting to violence
liverpool dna

Levy please you need to make signings. Real signings not youths from the championship

>4 million for a gypsy who just played 4 games with us
I'm starting to believe that we're becoming slowly but steadily the biggest Jews in Europe

they reached the CL final when they didn't buy anyone in 18 months though. his logic is sound

no bully pls :(

whom is this cute little boy?

You lads watching the cricket? Should be a great ending to a great day

What? My favourite philosopher of all time? A Mr. Umberto Eco.

>Group B

Attached: 1543051555326.jpg (473x500, 200K)

brendan rodgers

stop

Attached: 1549873590787.jpg (267x181, 8K)

empireofthekop.com/2019/06/03/24-year-old-midfielder-wants-to-turn-down-170k-a-week-to-sign-for-the-reds/
>Rabiot to Liverpool
What do you think of this lads?

Klopp and him (mostly his mom) aren't going to get along lol

United literally just swapped Mkhi for Sanchez a year ago

imagine having your mother control your life at the age of 24

Not sure Liverpool need him

If you seriously think a triple swap is on the cards you need your head checked, 99% of regular swaps 'reported' are complete bullshit

About as likely as Ozil to Liverpool.

Attached: 1529009152505.png (756x864, 1.06M)

You ever ask yourself why the only livable countries on earth are full of white people? From the smallest scales to the largest ones, the more shitskins, the worse a neighborhood/town/city/country gets.
It’s a linear correlation with no exceptions to be found anywhere on earth. It’s a scale of Haiti to Denmark, dark to light, unlivable chaos to civilization.

Never watched cricket. What are the rules? How does it work?

Attached: dcjoo.png (741x517, 18K)

Happy /trans/ pride month lads

Both teams take turns hitting the ball as far as possible and if the other lads catch it they're out

youtube.com/watch?v=BtZUZ640R0U

Attached: 1403163635100.jpg (720x960, 112K)

>hasn't featured in a match since December
>turned up late to training
>went out on the piss celebrating after getting knocked out by Man Utd
>was liking alsorts of social media relating to the man utd win
unironically if you want this cancer in your team you are delusional. I hope the United rumours are complete bollocks

What are the best twitter accounts to follow for reliable transfer rumors Yea Forums?

I figured if he really was a Reds fan he'd work a little bit harder under Klopp. But then again he might not.

indykaila

look at this dude

Attached: AlipayTopScorer.png (618x974, 221K)

fucking commie shits

You can spend all the money you like. But you don’t get to act “frugal” while spending £500m and having the highest wage bill in the league(unless of course you’re victimpool)

what exactly is the point of top scorer award in a 4-match tournament

>alipay
this chinese invasion is coming sooner than I thought

Attached: 1555633327603.png (808x455, 467K)

If you think a Paris-born player that was developed by his local team and won leagues with them and still had the nerve to try to fuck them over but wouldn't think of doing the same thing to his alleged English team you are very naive

Anyone here with a decent Mittelstürmer to sell?

t. Borussia Dortmund

But that is based?

any news on the de ligt to liverpool situation?

>england

blimey o'reilly

>Alipay, the Chinese payments platform controlled by business mogul Jack Ma, has struck an eight-year deal with Uefa to become the body’s official global payment partner for all national tournaments.
>The sponsorship deal, thought to be worth €200m (£175m), will mean Alipay will be accepted at all venues hosting Uefa’s national competitions between 2018 and 2026, including the Euro 2020, taking place across Europe, and the Euro 2024, to be held in Germany.
>Currently only Chinese residents or bank account holders can open Alipay accounts, and the deal is thought to have been struck to make it easier for Chinese tourists visiting Europe to use their digital wallets in the football venues.
>Around 700m people in China currently use the platform, which connects to their bank account, allowing them to scan a barcode to complete a payment.
oh fuck
why? it's ugly and pointless

what about it?

>why? it's ugly and pointless
So are we all

yes

Attached: psg-draxler-a-deja-des-pistes.jpg (620x413, 56K)

We've been beaten by the Pakistanis

That's not a Mittelstürmer.

I do think he would have a good chance of doing that. However if he does go to Liverpool it'll be on a free. And if he misbehaves he'll get kicked out quickly. Besides, the decision will be up to Klopp. If he thinks Rabiot is worth a shot (he'll likely settle for slightly below £170k), he'll go for it; if not, he won't, simple as.

Finally, I still prefer Fekir, but again the decision is up to Klopp.

Hirving Lozano done deal mates
shitarito to Valencia almost done lmao

Daniel James
Aaron Wan-Bissaka
James Maddison
Declan Rice

Attached: 1539254968776.jpg (700x467, 323K)

lozano to Napoli*

my bad, still you can get him for a very low price, €30m

Want Studge?

>Lukaku is 26 years old
this is him at 13...

Attached: 1529383161488.jpg (776x582, 56K)

It's like the first time he mention Liverpool. He and his mother have a severe case of illusion of grandeur. The only reason he played for psg were that they hoped he turn out good to fill out hg-quota. He's been talking about real and Barca all the time before and now when he's leaving for free and they aint calling he needs to find a home. Current cl champion might do. The second he is benched his mother would be crying all over media.

he was born in metropolitan belgium, not darkest africa
i would think they're pretty sure when he was born

he's 30

my post was merely stating facts.

For me, it's logic and facts

You were in Birkenhead? Feel sorry for u m8

> people are supriced an early developed footballer is a pro
If you are born early in the year you are much more likely to become a pro footballer. I'll let you guess why.

what is the neutral fans perception of Liverpool FC?

no joke answers pls

If he's not a fit then we can trust Klopp to reject him even if he does come knocking.

have you ever interacted with another person in the uk? liverpool are massively disliked by a lot of people

Yes you seem to have shaped up your recruitment.

Dont wanna miss your chance

Attached: torres.jpg (2287x3200, 1.24M)

No, I am in Birkenhead

Attached: 1536674755650.png (387x416, 246K)

For me, it's darkest Peru

Attached: Paddington-tm-going-to-NVR-e1518348485711.jpg (1344x758, 119K)

Or miss this song and dance

>torres

Won’t be the Kop End. Any expansion on that and they’d be building on a road

who?

Is that tensnake?

Ye lol

uuuuhhmmm, sweetie, we won the third division in 2017.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_e2616542-86ae-11e7-9f10-c918952dd8f2.jpg (685x385, 68K)

stream for cricket?

Kop is gonna be the last since they are waiting on that safe standing decision.

finished lad
pakistani's bummed us

Have you tried the cricket thread?

Just move the road???

Alright lads?

Attached: Abbey_Clancy_and_Peter_Crouch.jpg (360x480, 30K)

Stanley Park Stadium?

That’s a great site. They should expand it to all British clubs and some big euro clubs

No, the owners have stated they want to increase Anfield capacity to 60kplus, Stanley Park never ever.

>60kplus
Should expand it to 70k minimum so Anfield can host CL finals.

>Ndombele
what a name

will be, cant wait for a comfy time with the lads