Based and Chesspilled

Attached: based.png (681x730, 582K)

>uses his high IQ to play chess and cuck barca out of Europe

Based

*checkmates you before you're even sit*

how do people relax by competing in something

is everyone fucking lying

>t. female

Poker is the better game, but still strongminded.

i thought he fucks pregnant slags to relax?

>>asp

le high IQ mutt

You can do both.

based

As expected from Liverpool's nubian gentleman.

Attached: kingkeita.jpg (597x598, 54K)

>relax
>chess
bullshit poser?

they look so strange in white men's clothing

What is he reading lads?

>
dindu's just watching pictures

Obviously

>right winger
>chess

He probably plays some 1.Nf3 shit

He's right-back you fukin commie scum idiot.

Trent Alexander-Arnold on his love for pregnant women: 'I help them relax and forget about their husbands'

they don't. it's just going through the motions. that's why you go to watch esports and anything other than money games are absolute retard fests.

anyone who has seen him play against Carlsen would know that he is absolutely shit at chess

Better at chess than Carlsen is at football I reckon la

He is like an anime footy character at this point
>single handedly destroy le best team
>CL veteran at age 20
>won CL at age 20
>play chess with grandmaster to relax
>have weird taste in women

based

>oy bruv lemme check ur mate

Go see the game vs Carlsen, it was funny

Attached: 20190603_185746.jpg (1080x554, 212K)

>cl champion at 20
>fucks pregnant women because they can't scam you
>chess lover

Does TAA have the highest IQ in football?

This he was even more retarded than I expected from a black footballer from liverpool

the most relaxing thing i've ever done other than masturbating and drinking is boxing.

Attached: how-to-welfare-1-be-black-2-collect-welfare-check-22211558.png (500x1190, 241K)

This guy seems pretty based. Not a primadonna bitch like most young "star" players.

300 IQ confirmed

Attached: Trent_Arnold.jpg (640x360, 176K)

How do I stop being a 1200 shitter on lichess?

based

Attached: Trent_Carra.jpg (859x879, 75K)

>Gets Checkmated in 17 moves
>Plays with 2.5% accuracy

Attached: Bad at Chess tbh.png (413x292, 10K)

I thought zoomers played Fortnite?

Anybody who plays against Carlsen looks like a retard. It's like telling Carlsen to play footy against Messi.

crime and punishment

I unironically believe Trent is a very smart guy, 120 IQ at least, 140 tops. Not a genius, but still smart. He has a very promising career and I hope continues doing well.

to be fair I would have done much worse.. I’ve never really played chess at any level though

>mutt
>smart

What did TAA mean by this?

Attached: taa.jpg (640x853, 53K)

>American
>Human

the quran

Mashallah

>1. e4 d6 2. d4 Nf6 3. Nc3 Bd7 4. e5 Ng8 5. f4 Be6 6. Nf3 g6 7. d5 b6 8. dxe6 fxe6 9. Ng5 dxe5 10. Qxd8+ Kxd8 11. Nf7+ Kd7 12. Nxh8 Bg7 13. Nf7 Kc8 14. Bc4 Kd7 15. Ng5 Nc6 16. Bxe6+ Kd6 17. Nce4#

Imagine playing as badly as this in the opening. Moving the bishop twice in the opening for no good reason, not fighting for the central squares a bit, and to top it off, leaving the bishop en prise on e6. I have taught complete beginners to play chess, and even they would have played better than this. This is arguably the worst game of chess I have ever seen. The worst thing is that Alexander Arnold claims to be a good chess player, but his play isn't just bad, it's beyond terrible. I think you should all be aware that this is the worst case of someone being extremely bad at something, yet claiming to be good at it, in all of history.

Also, Magnus Carlsen has played lower level division football games in Norway. He is much, much better at football than Alexander Arnold will ever be at chess, and obviously better at chess than any Liverpool player has ever been at football.

Attached: fremad famagusta i femtedivisjon.jpg (960x540, 99K)

>spic
>not being decapitated

The Akashi of footy

Good night Magnus

If I was Magnus Carlsen, I would be preparing seriously for a tournament tomorrow, not talking shit about a lelverpoop player.

Have sex chess fag no one knows what you're talking about

cor u on the blob luv?

I haven't had sex since it ended with my ex and my life is better for it.
Is that English?

>I haven't had sex since it ended with my ex and my life is better for it

fuckkkiiinnn ell fella u need to air ur cannon

What site is dis?

. e4 d6 2. d4 Nf6 3. Nc3 Bd7 4. e5 Ng8 5. f4 Be6 6. Nf3 g6 7. d5 b6 8. dxe6 fxe6 9. Ng5 dxe5 10. Qxd8+ Kxd8 11. Nf7+ Kd7 12. Nxh8 Bg7 13. Nf7 Kc8 14. Bc4 Kd7 15. Ng5 Nc6 16. Bxe6+ Kd6 17. Nce4#
>Imagine playing as badly as this in the opening. Moving the bishop twice in the opening for no good reason, not fighting for the central squares a bit, and to top it off, leaving the bishop en prise on e6. I have taught complete beginners to play chess, and even they would have played better than this. This is arguably the worst game of chess I have ever seen. The worst thing is that Alexander Arnold claims to be a good chess player, but his play isn't just bad, it's beyond terrible. I think you should all be aware that this is the worst case of someone being extremely bad at something, yet claiming to be good at it, in all of history.
>Also, Magnus Carlsen has played lower level division football games in Norway. He is much, much better at football than Alexander Arnold will ever be at chess, and obviously better at chess than any Liverpool player has ever been at football.

>is that English

You've got a fucking nerve you gay fucking knobend.

>INB4 Redditspacing

Attached: aphextwin..jpg (1080x720, 75K)

magnus mate

chill out

Chess.com game analysis

>Getting this mad

Fucks wrong with you magnus

He unironically played worse than a 6 year old (who's trying to learn chess). Imagine if some guy played an exhibition game and just blooted the ball out of bounds whenever he got possession, and claims to really like football. It would be annoying to watch.

>b7??????????????????????????????

To be fair, it doesn't take much to be the smartest amongst footy players

When I was in med school I used to take breaks from studying by playing 3 min blitz games on chess.com or lichess. It helped me relax and get my mind off schoolwork.

I'm not Magnus Carlsen.
This.

Reminder that Graham Le Saux was bullied for reading The Guardian.
And not because its smug center-left, but because it doesn't have any tits in it.

And for being a bender lol.

*teleports his knight behind you*

Heh, mate in 3 pal

a soccer playing dumfuck next to a chessboard looks a lot smarter, i admit

it causes them to concentrate on something other than their vocation and when you do well, especially in an intellectual pursuit, it releases the same endorphins and increase in self esteem

Based paddy knows the score

Real athletes like chess.

Attached: lana checkmates august, but they gonna scissor later so in fact both are winner.webm (960x540, 2.7M)

which piece is pregnant?

t-t-this is a BLUE BOARD

Attached: 1528382547649.jpg (340x340, 20K)

Easy there magnus

>7. ...b6
Now this is some high IQ shit right here.

so he plays right before the football matches right?

RIP

moe like fagnus lmfao

who die

>2dpd chess

Bump

KEK

what about this chess move you cunt

Attached: Trent.gif (500x231, 2.53M)

He's a dumb nigger.

Nignog BTFO

And this is one of the smarter players. Imagine what are the others like

That dude Trent is playing in the pic is a god at chest and is world number one. The Ipad Trent has is there to help him and he also had two coaches behind him for advice. Even though imo he was better off without their help

is this what killed her?

based

You don't have to be good at something to enjoy it.

Trent achieved more fame from that one night against Barcelona than this chess faggot will in his whole life

She hung the queen

>chess
Yikes. I only play shogi.

Attached: 1550703610396.png (500x775, 550K)

guy has no game

It's pretty amazing how much the media is reporting on this just because he is black. It's like they are saying ''LOOK BLACK PEOPLE CAN THINK TOO!!'' and that's actually way more racist than anyone on Yea Forums could ever be.

Good on him, though. Way more likeable than some dabbing faggot

Just in case he wants to move the bishop 2 more times to stare at concrete from b7.

This feels like that meme play you keep hoping will work in PES and it finally does and you save a replay to show your friends it is actually possible.

unironically looks like Plutarch's Lives

lasted longer than bill gates

Say that from the other side of a chessboard and not online, then see what happens.

He cries

dpd chess

Attached: 1409523715762.jpg (800x450, 118K)

How many amateur chess players even last 17 moves against Carlsen though? Not very many I'd imagine.

TAA is another one of these dumb nogs like Anthony Joshua who are desperate to present themselves as cultured and smart so claim chess as a hobby because they think people will be impressed

>being this mad MVL beat you