Once regarded as one of the best heavyweights to come in recent years

Once regarded as one of the best heavyweights to come in recent years

He got beat by a short, fat, slobbering ditto but that's not important

It's that he got embarrassed and quit on the spot

Why are UK fighters inferior??

What can he do to save his career?

This is literally Mayweather losing to Pacquiao or worse, Naseem 2.0.

How embarrassing.

Imagine loma, GSP or GGG fighting a hand picked tomato but losing from the can in a dramatic embarrassing fashion?

This is not shocking but embarrassing

Attached: 2017-11-28T133933Z_1474451510_RC1E609825E0_RTRMADP_3_GLOBAL-POY-SPORT.jpg (768x432, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lLXcgZ84ndk
youtube.com/watch?v=iyk43whfBfg
youtube.com/watch?v=HxF4QzdEDnQ
youtube.com/watch?v=aV2slj8ciAE
youtube.com/watch?v=bXUXo6PEr24
youtube.com/watch?v=jztvKcOBf64
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oITfBPe2Ofk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSenBVAudnU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2g2eUdWAP3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just another negro losing, who cares.

lol how is mayweather losing pacquiao be the same aj getting his undefeated streak broken by some fat beaner

His dads white so a honkey technically

Dude only beat shitters and old farts. Got exposed.

imagine being wilder right now

He could've been the one to do it, instead of AJ getting exposed, he gets destroyed by Wilder, and Wilder becomes a Tyson like figure, unstoppable. But no, instead, promoters fuck around with the money, and AJ gets his Buster Douglas. Although I feel like Ruiz might hold onto the belt.

The only option for Wilder now is to KO Ruiz to put himself over

Attached: 1559557622521.png (2382x1389, 1.53M)

is Ruiz the new David Tua? although he looks like shit
also, the revenge will be Lewis vs Rahman 2, mark my words

Wilder gets his ass beat by the mexican janitor

>double doubles of false false

no. don't even compare ruiz to david tua. ruiz is a fucking fat bum. boxing and the heavyweight division has been a joke for the past 20 years

Imagine having the finest specimen in the entire British empire embarrassed by a tubby manlet who rolled off the couch on short notice. Not even America's strongest fighter(Wilder) but like the 10th strongest.

Tua was an absolute tank, Ruiz is literally fat boomer mode. And Lewis didn't get his ass whooped the way AJ did.

You idiots, Ruiz didn't win in spite of his build he won BECAUSE of it.
Short and fat is objectively the best build for fighting. It consistently dominates all heavyweight weightclasses in combat sports. Look at Daniel Cormier or Fedor or Mike Tyson.
It should be expected that me man walking in the ring 20 pounds heavier and significantly shorter would dominate. It's only angry lanklets that can't fight who pretend short fat men have a disadvantage.

This. "Weight classes" are a conspiracy first developed by globalist lanklets in order to give them an advantage against superior strongfat masterrace. If you take the scale away, the strongfat guys will win 9 times out of 10.

>He got beat by a short, fat, slobbering ditto but that's not important
>It's that he got embarrassed and quit on the spot
Joshua has always been a quitter. He routinely takes knees when he's getting punished.

>mike tyson
>short and fat
fucking retard

>Imagine having the finest specimen in the entire British empire embarrassed by a tubby manlet
Fury wasn't fighting though

I just wish it was based Wilder that could have been the one to flush AJ.

Also most fights are in enclosed spaces, this gay "outside fighting" in boxing and what Jon Jones does in mma doesn't fly in 99% of fight situations. Organized fighting is a lanklet cope

>what Jon Jones does in mma doesn't fly in 99% of fight situations.
Oh for sure

Attached: 98788781-F935-40EA-97D4-F9B34DCFD035.gif (396x264, 1.92M)

>Look at Daniel Cormier
Cormier has been consistently bullied by a lanky Jon Jones though

Attached: UFC-230-Daniel-Cormier-Jon-Jones-1040590.jpg (590x350, 44K)

Checked and keked.

Only because of weight classes. Jones *refuses* to move to heavyweight to fight DC in his natural environment.

>UK fighters
Femi is Nigerian

The top 2 heavyweight boxers are 6'9 and 6'7

Holy fuck I've just been redpilled

>This is literally Mayweather losing to Pacquiao or worse, Naseem 2.0.

?

pacquiao is one of the greatest boxers to have ever lived

Wilder and Fury will be pissed at losing their biggest payday

Lol Wilder became a bigger draw than AJ ever was or would have been, the British market is tiny compared to the US

Fury did so well against Wilder the first time around because he was so fat, he had a lot more weight on Wilder and it helped him a lot on the inside and pushing wilder around. Now that Fury is skinny again I believe that Wilder will KO him much faster in the rematch.

>Tyson
>short and fat
Tyson in his prime was /fit/ though. Fedor isn't really fat either, he just has the body of a dad who sometimes works out. Cormier is a big boy though.

Tua was a fat plodder memed to fame by ESPN.
Ruiz is a good boxer, with fast hands who fattened up to heavyweight because he is quite a unique opponents, ( And because you get paid more ).

And round boy Ruiz will drop both of them.
Ruiz' punches were clocked as harder than Wilder's

tbf AJ sold out Wembley and Millenium Stadium when fighting bums. What is wilder's highest attendance at a fight?

>attendance numbers in the UK matter
The bunch of fucking spastics over here will eat up any old shit served up by Hearn and Stubhub. They fall for the 'sold out in 7 seconds' meme all the fucking time. No one questions why the tickets are on viagogo and the hub within 14 seconds.

>short and fat
ruiz is 6'2" dumbass keep coping manlet

And Ruiz would get bodied by 5'9" Cormier in a real fight. keep coping.

Ruiz wouldn't even need a camp to sleep that literal who lmao

Daniel Cormier would dominate and beat the piss out of every single boxing heavyweight "champion" within the first minute lmao. keep coping

>no refs to break clinches in .1 second
lmfao boxers would get absoltely destroyed

MMAnlet cope.

Even good Welterweights and higher unironically have a higher chance of winning than Wilder or Fury or Ruiz in a real fight. Tyron Woodley would utterly dominate Wilder, Fury, Ruiz, or Joshua in a fight.

>"Weight classes" are a conspiracy first developed by globalist lanklets
It's WEIGHTclass not HEIGHTclass and Ruiz is the heavier man.

what sort of retarded nonsense bait is this?

It's not bait, it's the truth.
Woodley walks around at over 200 pounds, in boxing terms he is a heavyweight. He's only about 7 pounds lighter than Wilder. Wilder stands no chance and neither do any other boxing champs. Let alone when we get to actual heavyweights in MMA

It's honestly insane how much better the average boxer is than the average MMA fighter, let alone comparing the cream of the crop.
Deontay Wilder could roll off the couch, strap on 4 ounce gloves, and beat Jon Jones into a living death in MMA in under a rounds, and in boxing it wouldn't even last a minute.
Jon Jones looks like a spastic autismite on stilts compared to Wilder, I cannot emphasise this enough. Jon is the undisputed GOAT of MMA and yet if he applied himself to a real sport like boxing he wouldn't even get beyond the regional level.
That's how astrologically huge the difference in skillset is between MMA and boxing.
>but the takedown! wrestling!
Are you serious? Are you serious? Be serious. These are world class athletes, they aren't just going to flop onto their backs like some drunk MMA retard. A boxer needs to be almost knocked clean out before he even considers falling from his feet, and trust me some drooling MMA dopenut trying to clobber a boxer with wild telegraphed meathooks isn't gonna even touch a boxer's guard let alone get through it.

Attached: 1525813406869 (1).jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

>"I just wouldn't allow the Olympic wrestler and judo/bjj black belts to take me down!"
Boxers are unironically retarded, probably because you get hit in the head all the time. No, boxers are not "more athletic" than Olympic wrestlers or mixed martial artists. If this isn't a pasta you have no idea how fighting actually works.

>he thinks he could get into the inside without eating punches
Be serious. Are you serious? Boxers have much better footwork and will not be a standing target for some MMAnlet. Wilder would literally kill any UFC """""fighter"""""" with ease.

CUMMMMSQUADDDD

floyd did lose to pacman tho

>he thinks he can actually stop Olympic level wrestlers and judoka from taking him down when he is literally a white belt level of grappling
You have no idea how to fight. Boxing is the lowest martial art out of all of them. Boxing < kickboxing < muay thai < BJJ < wrestling < mixed martial arts. If you truly, honestly believe a man who has never trained in grappling can stop a master level grappler and mixed martial artist just because he can punch (which all mma fighters can do to) then I'll just say it again:
Lanklet cope.

wrong.

Attached: 1548728731731.jpg (374x400, 76K)

MMAnlets can't punch for shit. The Mayweather-McGregor fight showed that when the UFC's best "puncher" was made to look like a random nobody picked up from a bar LMAO. Wilder would sleep any UFC HW with a single right hand and it wouldn't even be close.

Put Mayweather in the cage or even just allow McGregor to kick and Mayweather doesn't last one minute. No that isn't exaggeration. Punching is good but it is not the most important aspect of a real fight, and boxers don't even have good hands in the context of MMA because they only focus on punches. Muay Thai fighters and kickboxers beat the piss out of boxers in their weight class every time, let alone elite mixed martial artists.
Wilder would get taken to the ground and choked out within one minute and he would have absolutely no idea or ability to defend against it.

>m-muh real fights! muh takedowns!
There he goes again. Wilder wouldn't need to defend any "takedown" with anything but his right hand bombing out the unfortunate MMAnlet who is attempting it.

>His Dad is white
No he isn't retard. He was the black bloke having a go at Eddie Hearn in the ring after the fight

There he goes again. In boxing itself fighters clinch every single round any time they want, they literally use it as a tactic to take a breather and stop getting punched, before the ref forces them apart. And that's boxers, not even elite grapplers.
Boxers can not stop grapplers from taking them down. This was proven back during the early days of mma, it was proven by the Greeks 2500 years ago when they included wrestling in the Olympics but not boxing, it was proven in the early days of modern boxing when they had to change the rules to force the ref to break up fighters because they were clinching and wrestling all the time.
Keep coping.

you mean Jon "Roid" Jones?

>This is literally Mayweather losing to Pacquiao or worse
Mayweather disgraced the sport when he fought Pacquiao. So WTF?

>This shitty pasta again

What does Deontay do when I imanari roll into a heel hook?

How does does floyds famous philly shell prevent a double leg takedown, no double leg SLAM because of how easy he makes it for a guy like khabib

>GSP or GGG fighting a hand picked tomato but losing from the can in a dramatic embarrassing fashion?
Gsp was beat by Matt sera

>gets stomped by roundtree

>or worse
>Naseem
you're about to cross a line, user. watch yourself. seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=lLXcgZ84ndk

>Bong land's best fighters are an overhyped Tyson wannabe and a coked up Gypsy.
The absolute state.

james toney got absolutely dominated by randy couture, and couture wasnt even that good

OK

james toney was just a fucking bum by 2010

As an MMA fan loving the fact Ruiz won and proved us right how any fatass can make it in boxing. MMA requires Greek God physique if you're to have any chance at being the best.

Attached: MMAvsFATGLOVE.png (1520x929, 1.83M)

Nas’ career is just one long highlight reel

>UK fighter

Anthony Joshua is “British” like the winners of the last World Cup were French.

Dude... the Mayweather McGregor fight proved nothing because it wasn’t a fight it was just a reality tv show.

But a boxer with no ground game would have literally no chance against anybody with a ground game. I mean that should be blatantly obvious; it’s not even an insult to boxing. Just that a person with more tools can beat someone with less tools. MMA fighters obviously know how to punch and defend against punches or else a boxer would come in and destroy all of them.

Will you faggots shut up with the pretending being fat is the optimum level. I've been watching Ruiz on shitty channels beating up big muscular negroes much larger than him, he's always had the stamina and the skill and while I didn't expect him to win, it's no surprise that he has drive unlike AJ and other blacks who just quit when there are roadblock

It's a known facts MMA fighter don't hit as hard as boxer.
They wear smaller gloves so there's less selective pressure towards hard hitter and most importantly they do not twist their legs enough because of the low kick threats.

It's probably easier for a good boxer to become a good MMA fighter than the opposite.

>6'2
>Short

Theres actual proof of a professional boxer going into mma. Forget the name of the guy, but it was some chubby black guy who destroyed his mma opposition.

>What can he do to save his career?
Nothing. It's over.

The British lack heart. They are cowards by nature.

>Ruiz
>Short and fat

HE'S FUCKING 6 FOOT 3

Attached: 1485831201714.jpg (200x200, 4K)

Honestly I think it's infinitely more pathetic that some dude took time out of his day to collect all these comments and make a graphic out of it.

Joshua's height advantage over Ruiz is the same as Ruiz over Tyson.

ITT: BASKETBALL BALL AMERICANS SEETHING

Globalist lanklets are no different than Jews. At last it all comes together.

This is the best post i've seen on Yea Forums in awhile.
Sufficiently keked.

Attached: 1505364256914.gif (400x281, 915K)

Tim Sylvia got knocked out in an MMA match by a 50 year old Ray Mercer.
Imagine that, a manlet Heavyweight boxer that hadn't touched a world championship in over 20 years knocked out a UFC Heavyweight champion.

So much for your """real""" fight.

Attached: Mercer-Sylvia.webm (960x540, 1.49M)

DC is champ and is a fat midget.

Ruiz is an american hero

tbqh foreman would rek those bitches

This. The Gypsy King is our last hope.

Didn't Daniel lose to a fucking lanklet? (aka Jon bones)

>Once regarded as one of the top 3 best heavyweights to come in recent years

But being fat IS the optimum level. I bet that if you were to take a CT scan of Ruiz he'd be built like a Sumo with no visceral fat, which is why his cardio and speed are "deceptively" good for the way he looks. I bet he's only about 15% bodyfat and it's all subcutaneous.

youtube.com/watch?v=iyk43whfBfg
So much for your one example trying to actually prove something against the rule.
Mixed Martial Artists are the best fighters on the planet and anyone who genuinely tries to assert that boxers are better than mixed martial artists is retarded. The only boxers who go on to do well have to train for a year in takedown defense and basic grappling (i.e. they become mixed martial artists and they aren't boxers anymore).

Ray Mercer himself in that video said "you can't just be a boxer, MMA makes boxing look easy" and he is praising MMA against boxing.
Boxing fans are deluded.

Yes MMA makes Boxing look so easy that well into his 50's Ray Mercer was able to KO a UFC Heavyweight world champion.
Meanwhile in Boxing at that age he wouldn't have even been able to beat the #100th ranked Heavyweight, let alone knocked him out.

Mercer humiliated your gay sport, and only bigged it up to make it seem like he did something amazing by KOing an MMA fighter, when in reality MMA fighters are barely athletes, unlike Boxing.
Deontay Wilder could roll off the couch, strap on 4 ounce gloves, and beat Jon Jones into a living death in MMA in under a rounds, and in boxing it wouldn't even last a minute. Some drooling MMA dopenut trying to clobber a boxer with wild telegraphed meathooks isn't gonna even touch a boxer's guard let alone get through it.

Attached: 1552529483540.png (722x837, 1.45M)

Ray Mercer said he had trained in MMA for years before he went to fight. You're coping.
I'm saying this honesty with no exaggeration, I would break Deontay Wilder in a fight. Literally break his limbs. I weigh more than him and I am a vastly superior grappler to him. I would take him to the ground and crush his body. He would have no chance against me and I'm just a purple belt. Jon Jones would literally murder Wilder in a fight, he'd Osoto Gari him so fast Wilder wouldn't even look like he knew how to fight at all.

That's even more hilarious.
At 50 years old he picked up MMA, trained in it, and in a couple of years he beat the UFC Heavyweight champion.

In Boxing picking up the sport at 18 years old is considered a late-starter with a very poor chance of making it anywhere. Past 20 and you've got ZERO chance of doing anything special whatsoever.
Yet this guy picked up MMA at 50 years old, looooooooong after his brain stopped developing and his body was waaaaaaaaaaaaaay over-the-hill, and he beat the UFC Heavyweight CHAMPION in only a FEW years.

Nice ""sport"" you have there.
Deontay Wilder would knock you into the shadow realm, and you'd stay there, permanently.
Hell, i'm not even a Heavyweight and i'd probably bounce your head off the pavement like a basketball.

You're a bum in a sport of bums.

Attached: Wilder Almost Takes Breazeale's Soul.webm (480x270, 2.99M)

I guess Ruiz had a sumo like body.

I cannot wait for Ruiz vs Wilder fight that would be that would put boxing in the map again.

Mike Tyson started at 15 and within 3 and a half years he was the heavyweight champ. It's not hard to box, and it isn't even real fighting. They literally changed the rules a hundred years ago because fighters were clinching and wrestling and fighting from the clinch so often that it was "boring" to spectators, so they changed the rules so that refs break up the clinch.
>Deontay Wilder would knock you into the shadow realm, and you'd stay there, permanently.
He wouldnt even be able to hit me once before I grabbed him and took him to the ground. He can barely even box himself, he's just strong and relies on a fake ruleset to allow himself to be constantly put back into a distance so he can continue to throw haymakers, miss 95% of the time and hit every one in a while where his power comes through for a knockout. he would stand no chance against any D1 wrestler with even just 1 month of training in how to dodge punches.
>Hell, i'm not even a Heavyweight and i'd probably bounce your head off the pavement like a basketball.
No, you wouldn't.
>You're a bum in a sport of bums.
I'm a bum, I don't dispute that, and yet I am unironically superior at fighting than an undefeated heavyweight boxer lmao

ok retard

Yes a 15 year old genetic specimen was able to train and become Heavyweight champ in 3 years.
Versus a 50 year old fat, out of shape old man who was able to train for like 2 years and beat the UFC Heavyweight champion.

If Mercer could knock out your bummy champion out cold in the first round without using holds grapples or any of that faggy shit, Wilder would send any UFC fighter into a coma.

Attached: Wilder-Liakhovich.webm (1280x720, 2.68M)

>I'm a bum, I don't dispute that, and yet I am unironically superior at fighting than an undefeated heavyweight boxer lmao
You'd eat one jab and realize the mistake you made as your legs give out under you.

Attached: Wilder-Breazeale KD-2.webm (960x540, 1.08M)

Literal retard. Tyson got destroyed by 6'3 Holyfield and 6'5 Lennox. The 6'6 and 6'7 Klitschkos dominated HW boxing only a few years ago. Daniel Cormier's been destroyed twice by a lanklet in Jon Jones. Massive cope in this post, and this is coming from a 5'11 poster.

Foreman could unretire today at the age of 70 and sleep and MMAnlet """"champion""""

I'm smarter than anyone who unironically believes pure boxers would beat grapplers when it literally never happens.
Except he didn't train for 2 years, he had decades of boxing and then trained on top of that. That makes him a mixed martial artist, not a boxer, so you can't even use him as an example. Give me ONE example of a pure boxing with no grappling training (let alone years of it) doing anything but getting beaten the fuck out by trained mixed martial artists. You can't.
Nope, it truly would not happen and you're all coping by pretending it would. I train MMA, we have boxers come in and we do clinch exercises. BOXERS CAN'T STOP GRAPPLERS, it does not happen and you guys pretending it does proves you don't have any actual fighting experience.

This was joshua's first time fighting in the United states, Madison square garden in new york city of all places. The environment was probably overwhelming for a guy that has only found in his third world country in front of hillbillies for six shillings.

Jones, who roids and admits himself he can't beat DC at heavyweight.
>"he's just saying that, he actually would beat DC at heavyweight without using roids"
Keep coping. Also the Klitschko's wouldn't last one round in a real fight with an Olympic wrestler.

ok retard

ALI literally dabbed on a grappler 1v1 when he didnt even know what grappling was

Cope

I'm not disputing that a boxing champion would lose a wrestling match to a wrestling olympian, a wrestler would get knocked out in a boxing match.

And just lmao about that Jones comment, he's made DC cry twice and you don't think he could beat him? Delusional.

Attached: jon jones.gif (444x250, 1.87M)

Also you just ignored me point out how basically all the smaller HWs have gottne destroyed by the bigger modern HWs.

What the fuck are you talking about you sperglord, Ruiz is 6'1'' at best

Based janitorposter with the quads

Ayy lmaoooooooooooo

>"H-h-he wasn't a-a-a b-b-boxer, h-h-he just knocked the UFC Heavyweight champion out without using any grappling or wrestling t-t-techniques!!!"
Top fucking kek.
If you spend 3 decades doing Boxing, learn a little MMA technique, but fight using only Boxing technique, then you are a boxer. simple as that.

Your UFC Heavyweight champion got KO'd by a boxer in an MMA match. Let that sink in for ya.

Attached: 1553761806609.jpg (434x491, 34K)

The conversation is in the context of a fight, where ALL attacks are valid - punches, kicks, elbows, throws, locks and chokes - who wins?
All the data shows the trend. Wrestling base with some striking on top of it is the way to go, pure striking isn't as good and boxing is the worst of all. Muay Thai guys would beat pure boxers in a striking only match.
Expect they haven't

nah m8, hes 6'3 he just looked short next to 7'3 AJ

Except they have:
youtube.com/watch?v=HxF4QzdEDnQ

youtube.com/watch?v=aV2slj8ciAE

youtube.com/watch?v=bXUXo6PEr24

youtube.com/watch?v=jztvKcOBf64

It's not as much about blubber, as it is about fast hands.

Unless it was the blubber that made those quick hands so heavy?

AJ has those slow, roided arms, and he can't move his head. It wasn't a surprise at all. AJ will go down in the rematch as well.

Cope. Being trained in ground game and TKD makes you a mixed martial artist, and no, knocking someone out with a punch does not credit boxers uniquely. If you are trained in MMA you are a mixed martial artist, you aren't a boxer.
So again, find me one example of pure boxers with no training in kicks, or grappling, do anything but losing.
I was talking about MMA, not boxing. My whole point is that boxing is artificial, it isn't a real fight and it isn't representative of a real fight and the skills only partially transfer to a real fight. OF COURSE if you can only punch and the ref breaks you up when your clinching for 2 seconds, being tall and spamming jabs is the best way to go. That isn't how a real fight works, were being short and having a low center of gravity is so advantageous (see the dominance of shorter heavyweights).

In real life, most people will just punch and kick, they aren't shooting for takedowns, and when they do, there's hundreds of videos on liveleak of people braining themselves on the pavement when they run headfirst at someone's legs.

And shorter heavyweights aren't dominant in MMA, Cormier lucked out with a KO over Stipe, the 6'4 fighter who'd been dominating the division for quite a few years at that point. All the real contenders in there, are 6'3 and above.

So I guess James Toney wasn't a boxer when he lost to Couture like the other MMAnlet in the thread was saying?

Because they don't know how to fight.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oITfBPe2Ofk

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rSenBVAudnU

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2g2eUdWAP3g

Stipe was exposed, Cormier didn't "luck out" super cope. Cormier got hit, realized Stipe is weak, walked him down and knocked him out.
You all ITT are coping retards who deny literally decades of empirically tested evidence because it hurts your feelings. They literally changed the rules in boxing because of how often fighters were clinching and wrestling.

He was a mixed martial artist if the was trained in mixed martial arts. Still waiting for one example of a pure boxer doing anything but lose to a more well rounded fighter.

Short men are genetically superior and objectively better fighters, this has been shown now for decades

if this was true weight divisions wouldnt exist. fighters literally starve themselves so they can beat up manlets instead of fighting people their own height.

You know what website you're on, right?

>standing in the corner pretending he wasn't quitting
The fucking state of this nigger

Sylvia is a fucking bum who was a champ during the weaker times of the division

>a fake ruleset
the rules exist
they are the rules of the sport of boxing
hence they are not fake

idiot

>muh artificial
if you came at me with your silly grappling and your attempts a take down I would stick all of my fingers in all the holes of your face and rip it fucking off pal

because fighting people their own height is flawed, there's less competition in taller heights since lanklets just lack. they have to starve themselves to weigh bully and compete w/ talented manlets?

Yeah sure you would, chubs, so would i bro i just fucking black out when I get angry nobody can stop me

Tim Sylvia was in even worse shape than Mercer and cut from the UFC. This was literally a boxing match they were fighting. Its why Sylvia laughed at the kick and Mercer was so angry

>This was literally a boxing match they were fighting.
Imagine pulling shit out of your ass in a desperate attempt to save the credibility of your ""sport"". It was an MMA match, same rules as any other MMA match in that organization, hence why the leg kick was allowed.
Sylvia was in a worse shape than a 50 year old man despite being like 20 years his junior? Amazing. So these are the """athletes""" that participate in MMA, a ""'"sport""""

I don't want to be that guy, but Loma & GSP did lose to tomato cans before. GSP's loss to Serra is the most devastating in particular due to how much of a faggot Serra is. Fuck GSP for ever giving that retard any prominence.

Why are you using this term "athlete" as though it's just some thing people are. An athlete is just someone who does a physical activity, there is no such thing as being "more athlete" than someone else if you're both doing an athletic thing. You can be a "better ball player" or "faster runner" but not "better athlete". The strongest man in the world can't run for even half a mile before he dies, meanwhile the best marathon runner wouldn't be able to lift 1/4 the weight of a strongman. Neither of these are "more athlete" than the other.
As it stands, people like Jones and Cormier and Ngannou and Moicic and pretty much every other top 10 LHW and HW and even many middleweights are superior fighters than boxers, and would beat the pissed out of Wilder, Joshua, Fury, or Ruiz or Ortiz or the Klitchkos. Mike Tyson was asked to fight in Pride and he didn't because he knew he wouldn't be able to win. He said that Emelianenko was the greatest fighter he had ever seen.
There is no evidence to support boxers beating real martial artists and there is plenty of evidence to support the opposite.

>There is no evidence to support boxers beating real martial artists
I direct you, once again, to Mercer knocking the fuck out of Sylvia.
>"B-b-b-but it doesn't count cc-c-cuz Mercer wasn't in a very specific circumstance that would make him win!"

MMAnlets are so pathetic.

>BBBC
what's the extra B for?

And Mercer, who was actually trained in mma before that fight and said himself that mma is harder than boxing, wouldn't last one round with Whittaker, who is a middleweight and yet would beat Deontay wilder and Fury in a fight.
Your iq must be sub 110 if you seriously believe what you're saying. Fucking 160 pound Royse Gracie was choking out professional boxers who had 100 pounds on him.

>A Middleweight will beat Ray Mercer
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
He knocked out your UFC Heavyweight champion. Get outta here.
MMA is a sham.

Whittaker walks around at 215 pounds, which makes him the same weight at Wilder. He cuts down to 185.
You are calling literal Olympians "not real athletes" because you're butthurt at the fact that they would beat up your boxing heroes in a fight.
Stop coping.

The face that a 50 year old Ray Mercer can body them discredits them as "athletes" buddy.
Nice ""sport"" you have where a 50 year old who picked it up like a year or two before can body you absolute top level """athlete""".

Get over it, Mercer proved your sport is a S H A M.

Attached: mercer-ko.jpg (493x262, 187K)

>MMA
>Boxing
Everybody knows the king of combat sports is Professional Wrestling.

LOL

sylvia is a known bum, even when he was champ everyone in mma was legit shocked that a bum like him could be HW champ.
it just showed the state of HW at the time

yeah, a boxer would get fucked by even a muay thai fighter