Was winning game 2 on the road with ref help like winning the NBA finals for Warrior fags?

Grow up. Toronto controlled the whole game and you still only barely won. If point differential counted, you're still -4 in the series.

Eat shit

Attached: golden state warriors.jpg (1000x625, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Woah there, buddy

No Durant, no Thompson, no problem.

Attached: 1.png (472x447, 198K)

Raptors favored by 5 on Wednesday. Good luck Warrior fans

mad much?

why would I be? Even if the Raptors lose the series, Curry won't be finals MVP. Draymond or Iguodala or Cousins would be

what does that matter?

If If If If

Only one if.

youtube.com/watch?v=poz6W0znOfk

LOL u mad af

Attached: 1315185107641.jpg (126x95, 3K)

Nah at least I’m not a golden state Spic. Im a based Texan and don’t share a state with those faggots

I don't give a shit about basketball
but you sound incredibly pathetic friend

>That Tejas education

you could not be a more transparent SoCal poster.
>share a state
how does this make sense. he didn't even insinuate you were in California. sun has fried your retarded brain.

>Toronto controlled the whole game

Bro they got raped in the 3rd, what are you talking about. It was Toronto's game to win in the second half, and they blew it by shitting the bed so hard in the 3rd, then blew it again by chucking 3s instead of going for two points in the 4th.

t. Rapties fan

Toronto had it late in the 4th. The refs fucked y’all all game

18 - 0 run to start the 3rd but keep telling me about how Toronto controlled the whole game Drake

Yeah but GSW defence was tight below the hoop. I mostly agree but I’m not sure rushing the net would have solved anything (siakam, Ibaka and gasol got shit all this game)

It’s okay because the raptors raped the warriors by 20 in oracle already

>even if the team I'm a fan of loses, one player won't get an arbitrary award so who's the real winner?
S E E T H I N G

Refs returned all the fouls. Even FT attempts

Kawhi was trying to draw fouls the whole time and wasn't trying to go for midrange jumpers which he should have. There were two possessions when he ran into the key without any options to kick it out, when he probably should have had some patience and tried to hit a floater or something. But yeah, I agree with you in general. I think the landscape of the rest of the series will be a lot different if they can manage to not shoot like shit like tonight.

kawhi is great but super inconsistent. good luck m8

Attached: dunc.jpg (800x536, 32K)

was the most blatant case of refball since the cleveland series in 2016

the raptors missed a bunch of good open 3s too, we can chalk it up to some bad luck and common judiasm

yeah those forced calls to give raptors a chance down the stretch were a little egregious but thankfully the better team still won.

>Toronto controlled the whole game

Warriors were up by double digits until Klay got injured and the raptors could double Curry all they wanted. Honestly this was the raptors best shot to take the series but now they're tied going to Oakland. Raptors choked the game and very likely the series.

Imagine being this autistic and this mad

>Early regular season game meaning anything

test

>leafs claiming refball
Warriors got called for traveling last game. Traveling

>Honestly this was the raptors best shot to take the series
Going 2-0 is certainly a no-brainer le best position to be in heading into anywhere. Thing about the raptors is theyve broken even or closed out tougher teams from an inferior vantage point. Down 0-2 against a long, volume shooting Bucks who has a better playoff defensive rating than GS, and down 1-2 to a long Sixers who had a formidable rebounding and rim protecting advantage.

The 2019 Warriors have neither strengths of those two teams. They have five years worth of finals wear-and-tear on their bodies and always have three non-shooters on their starting lineup, 2.5 shooters if you count on Cousins as a shooter in a series. Durant, if he comes back at all, is slated for a G4 return at the earliest, and he will not have enough leg and conditioning strength to simply take over upon return.

The Warriors are at the weakest they have ever been in five years and you have no idea how a peak Raptors team plays like since this is your first series watching them. Think Game 1 was anywhere near their top 5 games of the postseason? lmao

Honestly, what CAN a gimped and weary Larrios do to prevent the Raps from stealing one? It's a lock.

Longer the series goes the worse it is for the Raptors as it gives time for the Warriors to get healthy and they blew a chance to go 2 - 0 heading to the Bay

I could easily flip it and say the more games the Warriors play the more chances of aggravating a niggling injury increases. Look at Thompson, did he look hurt to you all night? He looked fine until bam a stray overextension trips his body's tipping point.

Strategy of attrition favors the team with home court advantage and puts the core who have more mileage on their bodies at a disadvantage. Try again.

>Muhs refs

>klay injured

>looney injured

>iggy injured early on

>steph sick

>KD still out

and they STILL fucking won.

when KD comes back it's going to be a beatdown.

This series is very even and a lot of it just comes down to who hits their shots. I think the Warriors are a slightly better team, since it's more likely that the Warriors figure out the Raptors defense, than it is that the Raptors get a rando to pour in 30 to help out Kawhi 3 more times. But it's very close.

A team who goes down 0-2 then wins 4 straight against the league's best record in a conference finals is usually a great indicator of a chip team. If it were any other era, if fans of other teams weren't so routinely mentally abused and haunted by the reputation of a 73 win superteam that it clouds their judgment, this fact would be more obvious.

Raptors don't have home court advantage anymore and the Warriors came off a 9 day layoff while the Raptors have gone through a 7 and 6 game series respectively. Kawhi hasn't been healthy for weeks now so by your logic he's at a higher risk of breaking down too and if that happens good luck to the Raptors winning any games on the road.

The Bucks are a completely different team from the Warriors with completely different strengths and weaknesses. The hallmark of the Bucks was their complete inability to adapt strategically to what the Raptors were doing. That's the furthest thing imaginable from what the Warriors do.

Kawhi has been breaking down all season, he hasn't missed a playoff game and won down 0-2 and 1-2 making him the unanimous best player in this postseason, while the larriors core have their best player out. The results speak for themselves. So again, how will the Larrios even stop this Raptors squad from stealing one, when they could barely hold on for two games already?

>The Rockets and Blazers are completely different teams than the Raptors
You might think youre actually saying something meaningful
What are the raptors doing strategically that the larrios have never seen in western conference or in their postseason history?

Budenholzer built a Rockets pattern team but instead of stocking up with star guards and then roleplaying wings, he surrounded his good-for-20-fts-a-nite (like Harden) franchise player with stretch-fours, meaning if a switching defense could still hustle and recover to one of their shooters, the release point of the ball ensures a partially contested shot is really an open shot and an open shot becomes a wide-open shot. These same stretch-fours also enjoy the luxury of launching from 4-6 feet beyond the arc and still be a credible threat demanding coverage, giving Bud's franchise player even more space to operate. Raptors still beat because? Because the bricked more often than they made.

The Warriors enjoy none of that. Three non-shooters on the floor at all times and their two shooters don't have the release points of stretch-fours. 30 year old, peaked Lurry barely attempts any 30 footers now to attract defenders so far away there is no hope of recovery for the rollman or the rollman's pass, Lurry knows a bricked 30 footer against the Raptors is equivalent to a turnover and a transition bucket.

Iggy flopped tho

Still, embarrassing loss for the craps. That 3rd quarter was brutal

Warriors are embarassing

It doesn't work like that. Once a team's players foul out and they're already in a hole with limited time left, you can't "return the fouls" the damage is done. Also it's more than just fts, it's off the ball fouls for free possessions and foul trouble, Toronto didn't get returned any of that shit.

Y I K E S

I'm supporting the Raptors, but can you explain where GSW got ref help? I thought if anything it was the other way around and Toronto got more calls

That whole 18-0 run was aided by a bunch of no calls

And the warriors should’ve been down by at least 16 if you use the Morey calculations at half

>warriors won in a warriors way

Ya, nah kys OP

curry's a fraud, didn't you know that he hasn't actually yet won a...
>shuffles papers, checks notes

Warriors experience will carry them

How many championships would the warriors have if they had LeBron instead of Curry?

>Only down 4 on agg. when playing 2 away games
They're fine. We're fucked.

I would apply this only to Lowry who got screwed by a Cousins call in the first half. Other than that, the refs went far to make up for the first half.

>Morey calculations
Source?

Just 1. What's made them so dominant is great ball movement, and having Curry suck up much of the defense, which also improves ball movement.

It's literally insulting to the fans of every other team at this point

Why is Max Kellerman and Nick Wright the only people calling out Steph Curry?

Reminder Drake is an RCMP industry plant and confidential informant.

Attached: Drake-dell-Curry-Raptors-Jersey.jpg (800x450, 38K)

Noted

Ya. For traveling.